Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,026 members, 7,799,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Pastor Hosanna Okoi Rapes Lady He Was Supposed To Pray For In Cross River - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Hosanna Okoi Rapes Lady He Was Supposed To Pray For In Cross River (21351 Views)

Police De-Kit, Dismiss Liyomo Okoi Filmed Beating A Man With Machete / BREAKING: IPOB Rapes Lady, Beheads Couple In Imo, Threatens Family Members / Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Hosanna Okoi Rapes Lady He Was Supposed To Pray For In Cross River by switsylver: 9:55am On Jun 14, 2019
NwaliE01:
I feel that lady framed up against that pastor.
The pastor is innocent.

I am not a member pentecostal churches but I don't know why I also felt the pastor was set up.
Re: Pastor Hosanna Okoi Rapes Lady He Was Supposed To Pray For In Cross River by Kharol1234: 9:55am On Jun 14, 2019
who b d pastor among al of dem?......
Re: Pastor Hosanna Okoi Rapes Lady He Was Supposed To Pray For In Cross River by toluwa1(f): 9:58am On Jun 14, 2019
Wonder shall never end
Re: Pastor Hosanna Okoi Rapes Lady He Was Supposed To Pray For In Cross River by balonaija(f): 10:01am On Jun 14, 2019
well that is strange
Re: Pastor Hosanna Okoi Rapes Lady He Was Supposed To Pray For In Cross River by GenFunction: 10:06am On Jun 14, 2019
calabar men...lol
Re: Pastor Hosanna Okoi Rapes Lady He Was Supposed To Pray For In Cross River by semyman: 10:08am On Jun 14, 2019
Trust a Nigerian pastor at your peril.
Confirmed scammers and criminals are pastors
Re: Pastor Hosanna Okoi Rapes Lady He Was Supposed To Pray For In Cross River by RiyadhGoddess(f): 10:10am On Jun 14, 2019
Enter your comment just check my signature
Re: Pastor Hosanna Okoi Rapes Lady He Was Supposed To Pray For In Cross River by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:12am On Jun 14, 2019
Xtianity Is A Scam, Thank God I Am On The Right Path
Re: Pastor Hosanna Okoi Rapes Lady He Was Supposed To Pray For In Cross River by rusher14: 10:19am On Jun 14, 2019
Gate of Testimony Church

grin

Corporate Affairs Commission don suffer.
Re: Pastor Hosanna Okoi Rapes Lady He Was Supposed To Pray For In Cross River by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 14, 2019
Nazarethnaza:
A Nigerian Pastor who allegedly raped a lady he was supposed to pray for and also threatened to kill her with a gun if she revealed what transpired between them, has been paraded after he got arrested alongside suspects. The pastor in charge of the Gate of Testimony Church, Hosanna Okoi, who claimed his church was located in Sierra Leone, was arrested after a lady reported to the police that she was raped and also threatened with a gun not to report the incident. The Pastor who however denied claims that he raped the lady he was supposed to pray for, denied knowing who she was but admitted taking her to a wedding and later to a pub.

He stated, “I am a Nigerian, but I am the pastor of the Gate of Testimony Church based in Sierra Leone. I came to Nigeria and I met the lady, who said she was going to a wedding.

“I did not know her from Adam, but I offered to take her there and gave her N500 to drink water. Later, we met at a pub and we drank and that was all that happened. I did not take her to anywhere and I don’t know why she decided to frame me up.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/14/pastor-allegedly-rapes-lady-he-was-supposed-to-pray-for-in-cross-river/

I always hate the gods of men but in this case. It's possible the lady is framing him up. I refused to criticize or judge him. Never!
Re: Pastor Hosanna Okoi Rapes Lady He Was Supposed To Pray For In Cross River by Slaveryisgood: 10:51am On Jun 14, 2019
Must igbos always commit crime undecided. Why are South Easterners like this
Re: Pastor Hosanna Okoi Rapes Lady He Was Supposed To Pray For In Cross River by Simoneblosson(m): 10:51am On Jun 14, 2019
I feel this is a set up
Re: Pastor Hosanna Okoi Rapes Lady He Was Supposed To Pray For In Cross River by alusiala: 11:00am On Jun 14, 2019
All of you saying she set him up are actually foolish. As if this is the first time something like this is happening
Re: Pastor Hosanna Okoi Rapes Lady He Was Supposed To Pray For In Cross River by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 14, 2019
lucky he didn't eat her, dem okoi people are known cannibals
Re: Pastor Hosanna Okoi Rapes Lady He Was Supposed To Pray For In Cross River by uthlaw: 11:09am On Jun 14, 2019
he need not to worry, Jesus already die for his sins...
Re: Pastor Hosanna Okoi Rapes Lady He Was Supposed To Pray For In Cross River by Omofranca(f): 11:13am On Jun 14, 2019
SheikhMuniru:
Xtianity Is A Scam, Thank God I Am On The Right Path

Behind most of man's problems is intolerance; religious and otherwise lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Hosanna Okoi Rapes Lady He Was Supposed To Pray For In Cross River by Eroghero(m): 11:18am On Jun 14, 2019
Dey should luk in2 dis mata properly o
Re: Pastor Hosanna Okoi Rapes Lady He Was Supposed To Pray For In Cross River by mcgift(m): 11:23am On Jun 14, 2019

Re: Pastor Hosanna Okoi Rapes Lady He Was Supposed To Pray For In Cross River by Jojoki16: 12:17pm On Jun 14, 2019
He don Tay wey her puna dey hungry oga pasito. Yawa don gas now for oga Pasito.
Re: Pastor Hosanna Okoi Rapes Lady He Was Supposed To Pray For In Cross River by buchilino(m): 12:37pm On Jun 14, 2019
Nbote:
As d Chief Gateman of d Gate of Testimony church, he he raped her so dat she can enter and have her own testimony

I DON'T BELIEVE WAT MOST WOMEN SAY THESE DAYS
Re: Pastor Hosanna Okoi Rapes Lady He Was Supposed To Pray For In Cross River by buchilino(m): 12:38pm On Jun 14, 2019
elgramz:
So many riff raffs now claim to be pastors and hide under that name to commit all manner of atrocities

WAT IF D PASTOR IS ACTUALLY INNOCENT OF THE ACCUSATIONS.
Re: Pastor Hosanna Okoi Rapes Lady He Was Supposed To Pray For In Cross River by buchilino(m): 12:40pm On Jun 14, 2019
ablelin:
Na their way, men of men, they call themselves when God refused to call them, and just because we have few that are gullible, they decided to play on their foolishness, throw him into jail and throw away the key....

WAT IF D PASTOR IS ACTUALLY INNOCENT OF THE ACCUSATIONS. MOST WOMEN OF NOWADAYS R MORE WICKED DAN D DEVIL.
Re: Pastor Hosanna Okoi Rapes Lady He Was Supposed To Pray For In Cross River by gwama: 1:14pm On Jun 14, 2019
Naija pastors, I'm afraid of them cry cry cry
Re: Pastor Hosanna Okoi Rapes Lady He Was Supposed To Pray For In Cross River by pek(m): 1:29pm On Jun 14, 2019
Slaveryisgood:
Must igbos always commit crime undecided. Why are South Easterners like this
A little education would have helped you. But no, you were busy stealing mangoes and oranges when you mates were in class. If you had, you would have known that the name is not Igbo but you have allowed your bigotry to becloud the little sense you had.
Re: Pastor Hosanna Okoi Rapes Lady He Was Supposed To Pray For In Cross River by viccgm: 1:59pm On Jun 14, 2019
What a country?. Y not go to hospital first before such character demolition.

Anyway, may God help them for the pastor to be found guilty because if at last he's innocent eeee, me I will come for them.

Leave me alone oooo. I don't even know road.
Re: Pastor Hosanna Okoi Rapes Lady He Was Supposed To Pray For In Cross River by Agemech: 2:50pm On Jun 14, 2019
Fear ladies, if u haven't been set up by a lady before then u will be quick to blame the pastor.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti Election: EFCC Arrests Persons Engaged In Vote Buying (Video) / Man Commits Suicide After Quarelling With His Wife / Abandoned Newborn Baby Found Dead By The Roadside In Auchi (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.