Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,907 members, 7,799,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol (1034 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Rapes 4-Year-Old Girl In Adamawa / Pastor Reportedly Rapes Eight-Month Pregnant Woman During Deliverance In Ondo / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by Modphase: 7:21am On Jun 14, 2019
Gibson Achonu, Owerri

The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, Imo State Command, has arrested one Paul Ihuaku for allegedly raping his mother.

PUNCH Metro gathered that 45-year-old Ihuaku hails from Umueke Ezagbogu in the Ezinihitte Mbaise Local Government Area of Imo State.

Briefing journalists on Thursday, the state Commandant of the NSCDC, Mr Raji Ibrahim, said the suspect was arrested by the operatives of the corps following a tip-off.

It was gathered that after the incident, the mother reported the suspect to the youth in the area, who apprehended him and alerted men of the corps.

“The men of the command later proceeded to the residence of the suspect and arrested him,” he added.

Fielding questions from journalists, the suspect confessed to the crime, adding that he was under the influence of alcohol.

“After drinking on that fateful evening, there was a heavy downpour and I could not resist the urge for sex; so, I had to use a local pistol to threaten my mother to submission and I later raped her,” Ihuaku stated.

Asked if he was married, the suspect said he did not have the means yet, as he was not doing anything tangible.

“I was not bewitched. I was under the influence of alcohol,” he added.

It was also gathered that the incident took place in the village house the suspect is living in with his mother.

The mother (name withheld) confessed that the incident was the second time.

She said, “I was in the kitchen and saw him (Ihuaku) with a pistol. He used it to threaten me. He told me that he would kill me. I could not do anything other than to beg him to drop the gun.

https://punchng.com/man-rapes-mother-in-imo-blames-alcohol/

Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by Modphase: 7:25am On Jun 14, 2019
I knew this man as brought nothing but doom to our precious Imo state from indegene visiting Imo state dying from bike accident to this now. This man was part of the cursed PDP bestowed on Nigeria now he as infested Imo state with the same curse, may God help us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by nrexzy: 7:26am On Jun 14, 2019
Emeka ihedioha why naaa..
Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by delishpot: 7:33am On Jun 14, 2019
Just reading comments from mentally deranged political rats who are more sentimental about parties rather than building their communities.

3 Likes

Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by mightyhaze: 7:35am On Jun 14, 2019
Modphase:
I knew this man as brought nothing but doom to our precious Imo state from indegene visiting Imo state dying from bike accident to this now. This man was part of the cursed PDP bestowed on Nigeria now he as infested Imo state with the same curse, may God help us.
person never spend 1month of his 8 years for seat,u don dey see doom. no go die o

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by yemmight(m): 7:40am On Jun 14, 2019
People don't pay attention here in Nigeria. Am I the only noticing that no good news ever come from Imo State?
Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by blackaxe78: 7:40am On Jun 14, 2019
Modphase:

Well said.

Dogs will start having sex with goats very soon.
Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by argon500: 7:42am On Jun 14, 2019
Speechless

Alcohol and your prick still raised to back your own mom

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by argon500: 7:42am On Jun 14, 2019
Modphase:

What has Pdp got do with this?

Na wah oo

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by emapraiz(m): 7:47am On Jun 14, 2019
YOUR MOTHER? this one weak me you no fit control your kongi for your mother side Shayo is a bastard
Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by landforeast(m): 7:49am On Jun 14, 2019
Things are happening oh
Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by BIGGIE121(m): 7:50am On Jun 14, 2019
This is an abomination of the highest order
Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by blackpanda: 7:58am On Jun 14, 2019
Igbo kwenu grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by Ochendo1: 9:17am On Jun 14, 2019
Modphase:
Gibson Achonu, Owerri

The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, Imo State Command, has arrested one Paul Ihuaku for allegedly raping his mother.

PUNCH Metro gathered that 45-year-old Ihuaku hails from Umueke Ezagbogu in the Ezinihitte Mbaise Local Government Area of Imo State.

Briefing journalists on Thursday, the state Commandant of the NSCDC, Mr Raji Ibrahim, said the suspect was arrested by the operatives of the corps following a tip-off.

It was gathered that after the incident, the mother reported the suspect to the youth in the area, who apprehended him and alerted men of the corps.

“The men of the command later proceeded to the residence of the suspect and arrested him,” he added.

Fielding questions from journalists, the suspect confessed to the crime, adding that he was under the influence of alcohol.

“After drinking on that fateful evening, there was a heavy downpour and I could not resist the urge for sex; so, I had to use a local pistol to threaten my mother to submission and I later raped her,” Ihuaku stated.

Asked if he was married, the suspect said he did not have the means yet, as he was not doing anything tangible.

“I was not bewitched. I was under the influence of alcohol,” he added.

It was also gathered that the incident took place in the village house the suspect is living in with his mother.

The mother (name withheld) confessed that the incident was the second time.

She said, “I was in the kitchen and saw him (Ihuaku) with a pistol. He used it to threaten me. He told me that he would kill me. I could not do anything other than to beg him to drop the gun.

https://punchng.com/man-rapes-mother-in-imo-blames-alcohol/

You are simply mentally deranged and unemployed.
You need a real job as you may be suffering from depression.
Go and check yourself before you become suicidal.
Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by Aldebaran(m): 9:20am On Jun 14, 2019
Stay away from Drugs and Alcohol sad
Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by oni122: 10:34am On Jun 14, 2019
ew

(1) (Reply)

Alhaji Lateef Jakande, Former Governor Of Our State At 90. Pictures. / Breaking: Landlady Raped To Death By Tenant In Ekiti State / Gov Nasir El-rufa Signed Light Rail Agreement With Afreximbank, Russia. PIC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.