Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

A Life Changing Testimony Of Faith - Iinora I'm A Testifier - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Life Changing Testimony Of Faith - Iinora I'm A Testifier (185 Views)

Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 / Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me / Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Life Changing Testimony Of Faith - Iinora I'm A Testifier by nwizy(m): 7:35am On Jun 14, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scKi6fdJk9k&t=282s

He was from a financially buoyant family, with a great and stress free future ahead. But, the unexpected accidentally happened in year 2010, which had a great impact on him emotionally and financially. However, the turn of event left him no option than to go into the hostile streets of Lagos in the bid to sustain his family. But, God is not slack towards his promising of transforming us through is Son, Jesus Christ. For His love overshadows our present situation in order to secure a wonderful place for us in the nearest future. So enjoy this wonderful testimony of God's faithfulness toward the testifier. Stay blessed.
Also, if you're touched by this video, kindly drop a comment below.
#IAmATestifier #iinora #ctn

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Friday Bomb: Intentional Relationship / To All Big Brothers Nigeria Lovers / Call Your Violent Members To Order, CAN Tells Miyetti-allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.