Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

‘my $56.6bn Will Not Go In Vain, I’ll Fight To Finish’- Says Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘my $56.6bn Will Not Go In Vain, I’ll Fight To Finish’- Says Atiku (3919 Views)

I’ll Fight Insecurity, Invest In Tourism In Imo – Tinubu / Oil Nears $56, FG May Reintroduce Fuel Subsidy / US Consulate Replies FG Says Atiku’s American Visa Status Is Confidential (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘my $56.6bn Will Not Go In Vain, I’ll Fight To Finish’- Says Atiku by nelsonjay(m): 9:22am On Jun 14, 2019
The former Vice President and presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party(PDP), Alhaji Atiku Abubakar has open up over the money spend during the 2019 presidential election across the country. My State News learnt

He said, ‘I spend close to $56.6 billion to financial my campaign during the 2019 presidential election,’ which I believe i won but the All Progressive Congress(APC) presidential candidate, President Muhammadu Buhari stolen my mandate alongside with the Independent National Electorate Commission(INEC).

‘My $56.6bn will not go in vain, I’ll fight to finish.’ Atiku said.

More From Source: https://mystatenews.com/my-56-6bn-will-not-go-in-vain-ill-fight-to-finish-says-atiku/

1 Share

Re: ‘my $56.6bn Will Not Go In Vain, I’ll Fight To Finish’- Says Atiku by BIGGIE121(m): 9:25am On Jun 14, 2019
Hey!!! so you get money pass bill gates

1 Like

Re: ‘my $56.6bn Will Not Go In Vain, I’ll Fight To Finish’- Says Atiku by Kingosytex(m): 9:28am On Jun 14, 2019
any money invested to unseat buhari is an exercise in futility.

some one should kindly advise atiku to stop chasing shadows because buhari has perfected his plans and has everything under control

at the rate things are going buhari might even have a 3rd term bid in mind

naija politicians can lie, how on earth did atiku spend close $56 billion. there is no difference between politicians and the naija yeyebrities

3 Likes

Re: ‘my $56.6bn Will Not Go In Vain, I’ll Fight To Finish’- Says Atiku by Jmk9292(m): 9:32am On Jun 14, 2019
Atiku never said that....

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘my $56.6bn Will Not Go In Vain, I’ll Fight To Finish’- Says Atiku by Andersonjr(m): 9:34am On Jun 14, 2019
Wow such huge money
Re: ‘my $56.6bn Will Not Go In Vain, I’ll Fight To Finish’- Says Atiku by Holamic: 9:36am On Jun 14, 2019
I don't believe this, i guess he looking for way to be conpensated guy try next election.
Re: ‘my $56.6bn Will Not Go In Vain, I’ll Fight To Finish’- Says Atiku by Ekpeitit(m): 9:39am On Jun 14, 2019
nelsonjay:
The former Vice President and presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party(PDP), Alhaji Atiku Abubakar has open up over the money spend during the 2019 presidential election across the country. My State News learnt

He said, ‘I spend close to $56.6 billion to financial my campaign during the 2019 presidential election,’ which I believe i won but the All Progressive Congress(APC) presidential candidate, President Muhammadu Buhari stolen my mandate alongside with the Independent National Electorate Commission(INEC).

More From Source: https://mystatenews.com/my-56-6bn-will-not-go-in-vain-ill-fight-to-finish-says-atiku/
Re: ‘my $56.6bn Will Not Go In Vain, I’ll Fight To Finish’- Says Atiku by Ekpeitit(m): 9:40am On Jun 14, 2019
I think some people are mistaking MILLION FOR BILLION.

2 Likes

Re: ‘my $56.6bn Will Not Go In Vain, I’ll Fight To Finish’- Says Atiku by yarimo(m): 9:47am On Jun 14, 2019
So you want to recover it when you became president abi? Thank God Nigerians are smarter than you.
Re: ‘my $56.6bn Will Not Go In Vain, I’ll Fight To Finish’- Says Atiku by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 14, 2019
Fake news...

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘my $56.6bn Will Not Go In Vain, I’ll Fight To Finish’- Says Atiku by famouscargo4u: 9:58am On Jun 14, 2019
They chop this man ooo, he wasted money where votes are inconsequential.
Re: ‘my $56.6bn Will Not Go In Vain, I’ll Fight To Finish’- Says Atiku by netpro(m): 9:59am On Jun 14, 2019
Atiku is Cumming to Cameroon.

I laugh in $56 billion. grin grin grin
Re: ‘my $56.6bn Will Not Go In Vain, I’ll Fight To Finish’- Says Atiku by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 14, 2019
Op are u OK? If anybody invest up to $2billion in any election in Africa, they're are winning it immediately!

3 Likes

Re: ‘my $56.6bn Will Not Go In Vain, I’ll Fight To Finish’- Says Atiku by atiku07(m): 10:12am On Jun 14, 2019
BlacSmit:
Op are u OK? If anybody invest up to $2billion in any election in Africa, they're are winning it immediately!

dont mind de fool he meant 56 million dollars

2 Likes

Re: ‘my $56.6bn Will Not Go In Vain, I’ll Fight To Finish’- Says Atiku by Tomide007: 10:32am On Jun 14, 2019
If you believe that Atiku has 20trillion naira then you need deliverance

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘my $56.6bn Will Not Go In Vain, I’ll Fight To Finish’- Says Atiku by id911(m): 10:36am On Jun 14, 2019
nelsonjay:

The useless person that was paid by APC and INEC to put this propaganda forward should first go and learn the basic rules of grammar before venturing into something way out of his/her league. Person go still call this kind person blogger with apruka English...nonsense!

6 Likes

Re: ‘my $56.6bn Will Not Go In Vain, I’ll Fight To Finish’- Says Atiku by overall90: 10:39am On Jun 14, 2019
Atiku never said that.
this is BMC strategy to divert attention from the sever issue.

3 Likes

Re: ‘my $56.6bn Will Not Go In Vain, I’ll Fight To Finish’- Says Atiku by 9jaBloke: 10:43am On Jun 14, 2019
Whoever wrote that has little or no knowledge of money and currency valuation.

That's Michael Bloomberg's entire net worth and some.

2 Likes

Re: ‘my $56.6bn Will Not Go In Vain, I’ll Fight To Finish’- Says Atiku by Flyingngel(m): 10:49am On Jun 14, 2019
Can someone tell me hw much is in Nigeria's foreign reserve?

1 Like

Re: ‘my $56.6bn Will Not Go In Vain, I’ll Fight To Finish’- Says Atiku by SocialJustice: 10:53am On Jun 14, 2019
Kingosytex:
any money invested to unseat buhari is an exercise in futility.

some one should kindly advise atiku to stop chasing shadows because buhari has perfected his plans and has everything under control

at the rate things are going buhari might even have a 3rd term bid in mind

naija politicians can lie, how on earth did atiku spend close $56 billion. there is no difference between politicians and the naija yeyebrities
You won't blame the useless blogger instead you're blaming Atiku. Use your brain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘my $56.6bn Will Not Go In Vain, I’ll Fight To Finish’- Says Atiku by ruggedtimi(m): 11:02am On Jun 14, 2019
Useless news..Even billgate cant spend that amount of money..Maybe is 56billion naira

1 Like

Re: ‘my $56.6bn Will Not Go In Vain, I’ll Fight To Finish’- Says Atiku by TANID(m): 11:03am On Jun 14, 2019
BIGGIE121:
Hey!!! so you get money pass bill gates
Lol grin But I Don't Believed That Figure For Now
Re: ‘my $56.6bn Will Not Go In Vain, I’ll Fight To Finish’- Says Atiku by sparog(m): 11:12am On Jun 14, 2019
Mumu Op

No be only $56.6billion na trillion

Where did he get $50billion dollars from, you think it's chicken change abi

You must be high on kwale weed

1 Like

Re: ‘my $56.6bn Will Not Go In Vain, I’ll Fight To Finish’- Says Atiku by respect80(m): 11:35am On Jun 14, 2019
Adonbilivit
Re: ‘my $56.6bn Will Not Go In Vain, I’ll Fight To Finish’- Says Atiku by rusher14: 11:47am On Jun 14, 2019
PDP dishing lies from time.

Atiku never said it.

But of course you created the thread so you can claim APC is peddling falsehood.
Re: ‘my $56.6bn Will Not Go In Vain, I’ll Fight To Finish’- Says Atiku by Twinna: 12:27pm On Jun 14, 2019
Stop spreading fake news. How much is Atiku worth? Do you think 56.6 Billion Dollars is chin-chin?

1 Like

Re: ‘my $56.6bn Will Not Go In Vain, I’ll Fight To Finish’- Says Atiku by OfficialAPCNig: 12:50pm On Jun 14, 2019
Op you need help, real help.
Anyway, Atiku is coming.

2 Likes

Re: ‘my $56.6bn Will Not Go In Vain, I’ll Fight To Finish’- Says Atiku by Greatzeus(m): 2:20pm On Jun 14, 2019
nelsonjay:

For God sake look at the kind of grammar a supposed blogger is writing,I believe you are a graduate,even if you are not,a secondary school leaver shouldn't write as poor as this. undecided
Don't you guys cross check your words before posting

1 Like

Re: ‘my $56.6bn Will Not Go In Vain, I’ll Fight To Finish’- Says Atiku by Surebank1: 2:25pm On Jun 14, 2019
ur full village do see this kind amount of money b4?
Re: ‘my $56.6bn Will Not Go In Vain, I’ll Fight To Finish’- Says Atiku by lagdmark(m): 3:17pm On Jun 14, 2019
Ekpeitit:
I think some people are mistaking MILLION FOR BILLION.
That is Nigeria for you, everything is faked.

1 Like

Re: ‘my $56.6bn Will Not Go In Vain, I’ll Fight To Finish’- Says Atiku by safetyInspector(m): 3:26pm On Jun 14, 2019
If they also know how much is $56.6bn in Naira. That is almost the Nigerian budget for the past 3yrs.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Edo Campaign Is A Promotion Of EFCC Customers- El-rufai / Yahoo Boys, Burna Boy, Davido, Wizkid Are Sponsors of ENDSARS Campaign. / Lagos Blue Line Train Already On Ground (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.