Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

A Single Mum Wants To Relocate Abroad, Needs Ideas - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Single Mum Wants To Relocate Abroad, Needs Ideas (51420 Views)

Why Do Most Wealthy Nigerians Prefer To Live In Nigeria Than To Relocate Abroad? / Family Regrets Selling House And Borrowing Money To Relocate Abroad,Now Stranded / How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Single Mum Wants To Relocate Abroad, Needs Ideas by b0rn2fuck(m): 2:04pm On Jun 16, 2019
God will guide, not easy being a single mom, do your research wisely before commiting fund

2 Likes

Re: A Single Mum Wants To Relocate Abroad, Needs Ideas by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 16, 2019
maxiuc:
are you serious with 1m who's the Agent send me his contact

I am currently in Cyprus I want to come home then change country
false bro. Australia is a no go for now. High points, cost evaluation, 900k visa fee. Ielts/pte palava. Long processing time

9 Likes

Re: A Single Mum Wants To Relocate Abroad, Needs Ideas by Loadedpenvibes(m): 2:05pm On Jun 16, 2019
Are u ready for this
#loadedpenvibes
Re: A Single Mum Wants To Relocate Abroad, Needs Ideas by bellong: 2:05pm On Jun 16, 2019
What is your qualification and your work experience?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Single Mum Wants To Relocate Abroad, Needs Ideas by babyfaceafrica: 2:06pm On Jun 16, 2019
whatever your decisions, move with ur kids

2 Likes

Re: A Single Mum Wants To Relocate Abroad, Needs Ideas by Ozugbo(m): 2:07pm On Jun 16, 2019
For ur information, is better to smile on a bicycle than crying inside a Venza.

6 Likes

Re: A Single Mum Wants To Relocate Abroad, Needs Ideas by omolomolarinero: 2:07pm On Jun 16, 2019
Canada is the best bet but Canada isn't as easy as people think. May I ask how old you are and the ages of ur kids? Again, what qualifications do you have? How much are you also willing to commit to the journey abroad? Canada is a bit tricky if you are really on the old side and have no access to funds. Europe is a better alternative once u can pursue an English speaking country.

6 Likes

Re: A Single Mum Wants To Relocate Abroad, Needs Ideas by Chiefochiefo(m): 2:07pm On Jun 16, 2019
But what happened to the father of your kids lipsrsealed

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Single Mum Wants To Relocate Abroad, Needs Ideas by bellong: 2:08pm On Jun 16, 2019
maxiuc:
are you serious with 1m who's the Agent send me his contact

I am currently in Cyprus I want to come home then change country

What is your qualification and experience?
Re: A Single Mum Wants To Relocate Abroad, Needs Ideas by madridsta007(m): 2:08pm On Jun 16, 2019
4mykids:
Help A Single Mum With Ideas

Hi everyone..as the topic states I need advise help and personal assistance too if possible.

I'm a single mum of two little kids and I really wish to start another phase of my life away from Nigeria. I feel it will greatly help I and my kids move on from the past.
I'm not too old to work as I'm in my early 30's. Finance is available though limited to a certain amount.

I would love a situation where I can leave with my kids and not have to come back for them later..somehow, they seem to be my motivation to go on.

With these information, which country do you suggest that will be easy for immigration.

Canada or Australia, depending on the skill you have. The more technical your skill, the likely it will go through. Canada has some preferential treatment, as verified, for single mothers.
Re: A Single Mum Wants To Relocate Abroad, Needs Ideas by Ademoore07(m): 2:08pm On Jun 16, 2019
I will advise u to relocate to either canada or UK. USA is a no going area for now
Re: A Single Mum Wants To Relocate Abroad, Needs Ideas by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 16, 2019
Joromi12:
false bro. Australia is a no go for now
why?
Re: A Single Mum Wants To Relocate Abroad, Needs Ideas by lagdmark(m): 2:10pm On Jun 16, 2019
Madam who be the papa of those kids, let him be aware you want to vamoose with his kids.
I know naija women here in Germany they have 5 kids from 5men.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Single Mum Wants To Relocate Abroad, Needs Ideas by goshen26: 2:11pm On Jun 16, 2019
4mykids:

Hi everyone..as the topic states I need advise help and personal assistance too if possible.

I'm a single mum of two little kids and I really wish to start another phase of my life away from Nigeria. I feel it will greatly help I and my kids move on from the past.
I'm not too old to work as I'm in my early 30's. Finance is available though limited to a certain amount.

I would love a situation where I can leave with my kids and not have to come back for them later..somehow, they seem to be my motivation to go on.

With these information, which country do you suggest that will be easy for immigration.

Canada is good Ma, but do you have any hand work?

With hand work in Canada you will get something good doing that will cater for you and the kids.

Also, be careful not to fall into the hands of fake travel agent.

God will help you

Shalom

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Single Mum Wants To Relocate Abroad, Needs Ideas by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 16, 2019
My only advice to you is that you have to be careful enough to avoid SCAMMERS that will feign HELPERS/ADVISERS/CONSULTANTS even on this forum. Good luck.

17 Likes

Re: A Single Mum Wants To Relocate Abroad, Needs Ideas by KingLennon(m): 2:13pm On Jun 16, 2019
Look well before you leap. Ask God first and he will direct

3 Likes

Re: A Single Mum Wants To Relocate Abroad, Needs Ideas by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 16, 2019
Spygadgets19:
why?
they have increased the points needed. They used to invite over 3000 pple for permanent residency per month. But from april it became 100 . Only people schooling there can meet those requirements. Canada all d way

4 Likes

Re: A Single Mum Wants To Relocate Abroad, Needs Ideas by VULCAN(m): 2:13pm On Jun 16, 2019
.... Just imagine, and some people say Trump is a wicked man

ovieigho:

Think USA
Seek assylum asap

As per your kids their basic education for now will be secured!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Single Mum Wants To Relocate Abroad, Needs Ideas by Pappyjim: 2:13pm On Jun 16, 2019
No other country but Canada!!! You can start the processing without involving anyone.
All u need is just google "Canada express entry" and start from dia.
Wish you all the best

7 Likes

Re: A Single Mum Wants To Relocate Abroad, Needs Ideas by shogsman(m): 2:14pm On Jun 16, 2019
Chiefochiefo:
But what happened to the father of your kids lipsrsealed

That is a very stupid question,don’t pry into what does not concern you

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Single Mum Wants To Relocate Abroad, Needs Ideas by oluwaahmed: 2:16pm On Jun 16, 2019
Australia is ok,. You can work with some of their visiting visa, before you regularize

3 Likes

Re: A Single Mum Wants To Relocate Abroad, Needs Ideas by shogsman(m): 2:17pm On Jun 16, 2019
Madam look before you leap,be very careful with people parading themselves as helpers especially on this forum,do an extensive research from different sources and compare your options.

5 Likes

Re: A Single Mum Wants To Relocate Abroad, Needs Ideas by essenceplus: 2:17pm On Jun 16, 2019
4mykids:

What has Nigerian done to you? Are you sure you're not being delusional? Why not start and grow a business here and travel after you've expanded.

The grass is greener at the other side does not always work you know. Cultivate your prospects. Its yourself you're waiting for

5 Likes

Re: A Single Mum Wants To Relocate Abroad, Needs Ideas by Alejobs: 2:18pm On Jun 16, 2019
Nigeria need more of the good people to stand up and be counted!

1 Like

Re: A Single Mum Wants To Relocate Abroad, Needs Ideas by Saltoflife: 2:19pm On Jun 16, 2019
It is well..
We wey no be single sef wan moove. But I will finish this new tenure and see hie naija plays out.

I am teaching digital marketing for those interested on whatsap. ..it may take weeks o. But if you're ready hop in or slide in my whatsap. Now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Single Mum Wants To Relocate Abroad, Needs Ideas by BigIyanga: 2:20pm On Jun 16, 2019
4mykids:

How much have you saved up??
Re: A Single Mum Wants To Relocate Abroad, Needs Ideas by 4mykids: 2:20pm On Jun 16, 2019
Do you have any idea about the ease of settling down... especially as it may concern a single mum with two kids?

Lamasta:
Try Ghana you don't need Visa but ECOWAS permit and You will never regret it cool
Re: A Single Mum Wants To Relocate Abroad, Needs Ideas by Alejobs: 2:22pm On Jun 16, 2019
You can only cheat someone once but a good deal can bring a million customer

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Road Trip To Germany (a Short True Life Story) / Why Do Your Friends Ignore You When They Finally Travel Out Of The Country? / What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.