Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol (41164 Views)

Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) / Man Rapes 70-Year-Old Woman In Ogun, Blames Alcohol / Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by KingOdart(m): 10:10am On Jun 14, 2019
The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, Imo State Command, has arrested one Paul Ihuaku for allegedly raping his mother.

PUNCH Metro gathered that 45-year-old Ihuaku hails from Umueke Ezagbogu in the Ezinihitte Mbaise Local Government Area of Imo State.

Briefing journalists on Thursday, the state Commandant of the NSCDC, Mr Raji Ibrahim, said the suspect was arrested by the operatives of the corps following a tip-off.

It was gathered that after the incident, the mother reported the suspect to the youth in the area, who apprehended him and alerted men of the corps.

“The men of the command later proceeded to the residence of the suspect and arrested him,” he added.

Fielding questions from journalists, the suspect confessed to the crime, adding that he was under the influence of alcohol.

“After drinking on that fateful evening, there was a heavy downpour and I could not resist the urge for sex; so, I had to use a local pistol to threaten my mother to submission and I later raped her,” Ihuaku stated.

Asked if he was married, the suspect said he did not have the means yet, as he was not doing anything tangible.

“I was not bewitched. I was under the influence of alcohol,” he added.

It was also gathered that the incident took place in the village house the suspect is living in with his mother.

The mother (name withheld) confessed that the incident was the second time.

She said, “I was in the kitchen and saw him (Ihuaku) with a pistol. He used it to threaten me. He told me that he would kill me. I could not do anything other than to beg him to drop the gun.

“It was in the process that he threw me on the ground and it (rape) happened.

“I had to call on the youth the next morning, as the incident happened when it was already dark and damp. The youth later went to the NSCDC headquarters in Itu to report him, hence his arrest.”

https://punchng.com/man-rapes-mother-in-imo-blames-alcohol/amp/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by Adedaniel211(m): 11:41am On Jun 14, 2019
in baba fela voice:. animal in human skin..

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by soberdrunk(m): 11:48am On Jun 14, 2019
angry angry Please please nobody should ever blame "Alcohol" for such abominable act, in my over 15 years relationship with alcohol I have done extremely stupid things like drive against traffic on the highway, sleep with head inside fridge, sleep on generator, overtip police, passed out in the strangest places ETC ETC ETC!!! Rape your Ma!!!! C'mon son!!! That's a totally different influence you were under!!! angry

204 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by nairalee(m): 11:48am On Jun 14, 2019
Another foolishness. They're now tired of blaming the devil.

I've said it several times ALCOHOL doesn't invent new evil in anyone. It only emboldens you to do what you've always craved.

When will people start taking responsibility for their demons.

Growing up, taught me that once you're drunk, you're bound to go home and beat your wife. I've been drunk severally and I've never as much as hit someone

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by ambitious001: 11:49am On Jun 14, 2019
FTC
Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by Johnjnr(m): 11:49am On Jun 14, 2019
Thank god he knows he was not bewitched.

Even an animal won't rape the mother.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 14, 2019
owerri amaka, their mothers are known to snatch their son in laws.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by TRUSTEDGUY: 11:49am On Jun 14, 2019
Clear cut ritual.
He is a cultist period.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by VulgarLee(m): 11:49am On Jun 14, 2019
Mbaise

Tufia

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by IamSoProlific: 11:49am On Jun 14, 2019
Hmmm, this one no be case of konji na bastard.

It's either ritual or kolomental case.

Whichever ever the case be, that mudafucker needs a better drilling, he fvck up and suppose collect better.

If he dies he dies, if government brings murder case, use money (money stops nonesense) n shut them out life fvcking goes on...

zero tolerance for retards!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by rusher14: 11:49am On Jun 14, 2019
What of the pistol in your hand, did you buy it under the influence of alcohol as well?

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by chukwuibuipob: 11:49am On Jun 14, 2019
wink lipsrsealed undecided embarassed grin grin grin grin wink cheesy sad cool angry grin wink cheesy ; Nah so we see am oo.That's fl@theadPIGS lifestyle. bEAST .spits on fl@ties

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by GentleMoney: 11:50am On Jun 14, 2019

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by Olukat(m): 11:50am On Jun 14, 2019
Is too early to hear this... angry
The alcohol should have killed you instead shocked shocked shocked angry angry
You will never be sane again in your life time shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by Jobac: 11:50am On Jun 14, 2019
This one don curse him generations.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by mmb(m): 11:50am On Jun 14, 2019
Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by Naija4love(m): 11:50am On Jun 14, 2019
ambitious001:
FTC
stop using slow network boy.. Na 5 u day

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by Alajiki(m): 11:50am On Jun 14, 2019
Nyanmurin and their ways! Spits!

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by Westsida: 11:50am On Jun 14, 2019
PUNCH Metro gathered that 45-year-old Ihuaku hails from Umueke Ezagbogu in the Ezinihitte Mbaise Local Government Area of Imo State..

After drinking on that fateful evening, there was a heavy downpour and I could not resist the urge for sex; so, I had to use a local pistol to threaten my mother to submission and I later raped her,” Ihuaku stated.

angry

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by Destroyerofyeeb: 11:50am On Jun 14, 2019
Na their way, cursed generation. They need to preserve their Jewish blood line grin. Hian

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by Junkie1: 11:51am On Jun 14, 2019
Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by TheKingIsHere: 11:51am On Jun 14, 2019
At least he didn't blame the devil as usual

Meanwhile, his village people dealing with him and the alcohol right now cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by 1x2x3: 11:51am On Jun 14, 2019
Impressive he didn't blame the devil or claim to be bewitched.
Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 14, 2019
Person go born boy so?

Thegamingorca what is wrong with you people?

If una no use una mama for ritual, na something as bad as this.

Is this alcohol that bad?

This has to be fetish.
No nonsense alcohol.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by nothingspoil70: 11:51am On Jun 14, 2019
This is an igbo thing

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by PrincessB1(f): 11:51am On Jun 14, 2019
Was he bewitched and under the influence of alcohol the first time he raped his mumsy

Oh! How terrible angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by Senatorlatido: 11:52am On Jun 14, 2019
He Goat in human flesh.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by Macmoni(m): 11:52am On Jun 14, 2019
b
Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by Ravenna: 11:52am On Jun 14, 2019
basterrrd Igbos everywhere.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by popes001: 11:52am On Jun 14, 2019
God have mercy !!!!!!!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Groom Kidnapped On His Wedding Day In Delta Rescued By Police Officers / Lagos Trader Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Both Hands Over Money / Family Robbed At Gunpoint In Bayelsa (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.