Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,457 members, 7,808,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Grandson On His Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Grandson On His Birthday (32731 Views)

Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) / Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday With Lovely Photos / Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Son Uchendu Chukwunonso Uzuevuegbe Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Grandson On His Birthday by GISTBL0GGER: 10:44am On Jun 14, 2019
GistMore.com

Veteran Nollywood actress, Patience Ozokwo celebrates her grandson on his birthday.

'Happy birthday to my super grandson. My Mobis Mobis, My ChimChim, Raphy bobo. You are an amazing boy with a kind and loving heart. Remain blessed my baby and have a fantastic day' she wrote

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/veteran-actress-patience-ozokwo-celebrates-her-grandson-on-his-birthday

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Grandson On His Birthday by GISTBL0GGER: 10:44am On Jun 14, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Grandson On His Birthday by Abfinest007(m): 11:04am On Jun 14, 2019
since I know I share d same birth date with buhari so whenever I see anyone celebratin I keep quiet

3 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Grandson On His Birthday by Respect55(m): 12:23pm On Jun 14, 2019
Once the spirit of God possesses a man, his life wil never remain thesame. This woman is an example

8 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Grandson On His Birthday by deebrain(m): 12:24pm On Jun 14, 2019
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Grandson On His Birthday by 9jvirgin(m): 12:24pm On Jun 14, 2019
What a gracious woman.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Grandson On His Birthday by dPriv: 12:25pm On Jun 14, 2019
Happy Birthday.
Congratulations to mama.

meanwhile
Check signature for these Brand New iPhone 6s 32GB in ILORIN; few pieces left .

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Grandson On His Birthday by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 14, 2019
It's also my birthday today cheesy cheesy.

24 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Grandson On His Birthday by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 14, 2019
I actually read this in her voice.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Grandson On His Birthday by RiyadhGoddess(f): 12:25pm On Jun 14, 2019
Happy birthday Son

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Grandson On His Birthday by AleAirHub(m): 12:26pm On Jun 14, 2019
Like grandmother like grandson. grin

Take look at the second picture . lipsrsealed

Nobody should quote because I'm not feeling fine embarassed
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Grandson On His Birthday by RiyadhGoddess(f): 12:26pm On Jun 14, 2019
Christie06:

Happy Birthday Christie

3 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Grandson On His Birthday by TheBeat: 12:26pm On Jun 14, 2019
sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Grandson On His Birthday by RiyadhGoddess(f): 12:27pm On Jun 14, 2019
Respect55:
Once the spirit of God possesses a man, his life wil never remain thesame. This woman is an example

Very True

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Grandson On His Birthday by paddyofboss(m): 12:27pm On Jun 14, 2019
Not go wicked like ur granny oo. She finish Pete Eneh life

5 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Grandson On His Birthday by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 14, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Happy Birthday Christie

Thank you kiss

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Grandson On His Birthday by Collysmith: 12:27pm On Jun 14, 2019
Christie06:
can I take u out

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Grandson On His Birthday by Offpoint1: 12:29pm On Jun 14, 2019
I don't care
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Grandson On His Birthday by enitey(f): 12:30pm On Jun 14, 2019
paddyofboss:
Not go wicked like ur granny oo. She finish Pete enwh life

��
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Grandson On His Birthday by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 14, 2019
Collysmith:
can I take u out

I wish you could but we're miles apart grin
Thank you Collysmith kiss

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Grandson On His Birthday by paddyofboss(m): 12:33pm On Jun 14, 2019
enitey:

��
sad are you in Lagos?
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Grandson On His Birthday by newdawn2017(f): 12:35pm On Jun 14, 2019
Y does she allow herself to age dis way. When she can comfortably afford good suppliment drugs for beautiful skin & hair, na wa o. Nice nutrient rich vegetables & fruits re there along with authentic skin products & beauty regimen. undecided she does no work outs either
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Grandson On His Birthday by smsreseller: 12:40pm On Jun 14, 2019
Congrats Boy! You've got a gracious Grandma. cheesy

VTU Portal, Data Bundle Portal and Bulk SMS Portal; all yours in a single website:
https://smsreseller.com.ng/multi-reseller-plans

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Grandson On His Birthday by ikikechukwu: 12:41pm On Jun 14, 2019
happy birthday Grandson!!!

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Grandson On His Birthday by Chiefochiefo(m): 12:44pm On Jun 14, 2019
TheBeat:
sad
Baseless
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Grandson On His Birthday by SuperBlack: 12:45pm On Jun 14, 2019
I remember when she and the boys father was busy fighting over Pics of Land
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Grandson On His Birthday by mmadu5(m): 12:47pm On Jun 14, 2019
damh she aged horribly i know actresses her age who still looks dashing and glowing, patients why
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Grandson On His Birthday by wakes: 12:50pm On Jun 14, 2019
Wow

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Caroline Danjuma Stuns In Beautiful New Picture / Nina Signs M&S Closet USA Endorsement Deal (Photo) / Olamide Makes Billboard Debut With His "Summer Body" Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.