Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Demotes 24 Professors - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Demotes 24 Professors (30871 Views)

Damage At Michael Okpara University Heartbreaking, Will Cost N2bn To Repair / Final Year Student Of Michael Okpara University Killed In Accident In Abia / Michael Okpara University Final Year Students Spray Cash After Final Paper (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Demotes 24 Professors by tobybae: 2:33pm On Jun 14, 2019
hmm in this economic situation
Re: Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Demotes 24 Professors by fergie001: 2:36pm On Jun 14, 2019
That school matter is a mess......

1 Like

Re: Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Demotes 24 Professors by illiteratepmb: 2:36pm On Jun 14, 2019
The destructive professor from Afikpo is still bent on destroying everything he met. No good news from that school since he went there as the vc. The same thing he did at Uwana. Meanwhile, he is busy acquiring luxury cars with peoples pay cut. #otuntaisevil

1 Like

Re: Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Demotes 24 Professors by phienixboss(m): 2:44pm On Jun 14, 2019
One lecturer name here be looking like a lecturer I know in ABSU. He can boast with knowledge wey him no get patent for. Anyway, go back to your position of Dr.
Re: Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Demotes 24 Professors by Ugosample(m): 2:45pm On Jun 14, 2019
illiteratepmb:
The destructive professor from Afikpo is still bent on destroying everything he met. No good news from that school since he went there as the vc. The same thing he did at Uwana. Meanwhile, he is busy acquiring luxury cars with peoples pay cut. #otuntaisevil

oh really?

tell me more
Re: Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Demotes 24 Professors by riczy(m): 2:53pm On Jun 14, 2019
They became Prof via I.mm, if u know u know!
Re: Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Demotes 24 Professors by riczy(m): 2:54pm On Jun 14, 2019
They became Prof via I.m, if u know u know! Right step in d right direction
Re: Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Demotes 24 Professors by jaytee01(m): 3:19pm On Jun 14, 2019
Bet9ja4444388:
See below
See below for scam
Re: Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Demotes 24 Professors by Agozie48: 3:23pm On Jun 14, 2019
]
Bet9ja4444388:
See below

SCAM
Re: Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Demotes 24 Professors by myself13: 3:33pm On Jun 14, 2019
dingbang:
So many professors yet no innovations
Re: Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Demotes 24 Professors by senchris(m): 3:36pm On Jun 14, 2019
illiteratepmb:

You may have been induced to type this. If you know Prof. Francis Otunta from Ibadan, uniben and his time as the Rector of AIFPU, you wouldn’t type this nonsense about him. He is only trying to fix the system that was grossly messed up by the previous VC during whose time it was better to indicate your state(LGA) of origin than your academic and research profile to be considered for academic positions. If you really know Prof Otunta, I challenge you to talk more about him, and I will discuss further with you as much as I know.

1 Like

Re: Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Demotes 24 Professors by NNEWIsuper: 3:44pm On Jun 14, 2019
illiteratepmb:
shut up...that stupid former VC from Nsukka gave undue promotion to those who didn't deserve it and was so tribalistic..I like what the Afikpo man is doing at umudike 100%

1 Like

Re: Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Demotes 24 Professors by NNEWIsuper: 3:47pm On Jun 14, 2019
Ugosample:

oh really?

tell me more
there is nothing more he has to tell u...The Nsukka former VC elevated miscreants who are not worthy of being professors to that status esp to his kinsmen..where is that done? The Afikpo man is putting things far better in order which I prefer....he's pained because there is now orderliness and due process
Re: Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Demotes 24 Professors by NNEWIsuper: 3:50pm On Jun 14, 2019
senchris:

You may have been induced to type this. If you know Prof. Francis Otunta from Ibadan, uniben and his time as the Rector of AIFPU, you wouldn’t type this nonsense about him. He is only trying to fix the system that was grossly messed up by the previous VC during whose time it was better to indicate your state(LGA) of origin than your academic and research profile to be considered for academic positions. If you really know Prof Otunta, I challenge you to talk more about him, and I will discuss further with you as much as I know.
leave that guy you quoted..there are part of the reason why Alaigbo is in ruins...if you know the kind of atrocities the former VC committed you will know what I'm talking about...the former VC employed , gave admissions based on state of origin esp to those who don't merit them, I like what this present Vc is doing

1 Like

Re: Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Demotes 24 Professors by jayextra(m): 3:57pm On Jun 14, 2019
grin grin
Berra oh...no be to dey collect money anyhow from us. #Umudyke
Re: Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Demotes 24 Professors by ensamy(m): 4:15pm On Jun 14, 2019
Demot President Buhari sad sad shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked and Promote Atiku
Re: Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Demotes 24 Professors by olajide8(m): 4:24pm On Jun 14, 2019
Are we supposed to even have professors in any nigerian school? Please show me one workable implementable theory they have postulated that has helped the society/nigeria as a country sort out any of its problems - all their postulations theories na paper works only implementable on computer generated imagery - nonsense everywhere

1 Like

Re: Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Demotes 24 Professors by illiteratepmb: 4:34pm On Jun 14, 2019
NNEWIsuper:

shut up...that stupid former VC from Nsukka gave undue promotion to those who didn't deserve it and was so tribalistic..I like what the Afikpo man is doing at umudike 100%
The stupid former vc from nsuka brought that sch to limelight by expanding the infrastructure base of the sch and opening up the sch for intellectuals to come in. Mention one good project initiated by this small pussy of a man or capable hands that have joined that sch since he came over. Mind you, I live and teach here.
Re: Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Demotes 24 Professors by NNEWIsuper: 4:36pm On Jun 14, 2019
illiteratepmb:

The stupid former vc from nsuka brought that sch to limelight by expanding the infrastructure base of the sch and opening up the sch for intellectuals to come in. Mention one good project initiated by this small pussy of a man or capable hands that have joined that sch since he came over. Mind you, I live and teach here.
you're pained because the illegal money you've been making from the school has been blocked via handouts...hunger go soon finish u..kpele... corruption will be totally wiped out from that school which Edorgan created
Re: Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Demotes 24 Professors by illiteratepmb: 4:36pm On Jun 14, 2019
NNEWIsuper:

leave that guy you quoted..there are part of the reason why Alaigbo is in ruins...if you know the kind of atrocities the former VC committed you will know what I'm talking about...the former VC employed , gave admissions based on state of origin esp to those who don't merit them, I like what this present Vc is doing
You love what he is doing because you are an enemy of progress.
Re: Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Demotes 24 Professors by NNEWIsuper: 4:37pm On Jun 14, 2019
illiteratepmb:

You love what he is doing because you are an enemy of progress.
I love what he's doing because I hate corruption..he has blocked u from selling your fake handouts and you're crying foul...cry more toddler...ur hunger still de start
Re: Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Demotes 24 Professors by illiteratepmb: 4:38pm On Jun 14, 2019
NNEWIsuper:

you're pained because the illegal money you've been making from the school has been blocked via handouts...hunger go soon finish u..kpele... corruption will be totally wiped out from that school which Edorgan created
I still challenge you to mention projects initiated by this bloody hypocrite or good hands he attracted to the school so far. Enemy of progress.
Re: Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Demotes 24 Professors by Reference(m): 4:40pm On Jun 14, 2019
Professors without innovations, promotions without productivity. Little wonder everyone wants to join the civil service to while away their lifetime at little or no cost to themselves.
Re: Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Demotes 24 Professors by NNEWIsuper: 4:44pm On Jun 14, 2019
illiteratepmb:

I still challenge you to mention projects initiated by this bloody hypocrite or good hands he attracted to the school so far. Enemy of progress.
he stopped and still stopping the corruption your Badt ass man started, after that other things follow..no development can occur in the presence of corruption
Re: Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Demotes 24 Professors by illiteratepmb: 4:49pm On Jun 14, 2019
NNEWIsuper:

he stopped and still stopping the corruption your Badt ass man started, after that other things follow..no development can occur in the presence of corruption
...just listen to yourself. He stopped and still stopping while building a private uni and acquiring all manner of exotic cars. Ewu Gambia

Re: Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Demotes 24 Professors by mostyg(m): 4:54pm On Jun 14, 2019
datola:
Wow. This is commendable of the management if truly those demoted were found wanting.

Those demons called lecturers in universities across the country should read and learn from this.

We have.

1 Like

Re: Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Demotes 24 Professors by PeaceNexus(m): 5:00pm On Jun 14, 2019
What would have happened, Prof. Vincent Aso has been a professor for almost 12years, a very intelligent and outspoken alumnus of Uniben and deputy vice chancellor academics in the same university as at 2016. Hope this isn't politics.
mostyg:

We have.
mostyg:

We have.
Re: Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Demotes 24 Professors by NNEWIsuper: 5:01pm On Jun 14, 2019
illiteratepmb:

...just listen to yourself. He stopped and still stopping while building a private uni and acquiring all manner of exotic cars. Ewu Gambia
he isn't building any private uni atulu ofia... you're going to get poorer just as I told u bc the corrupt era is far gone
Re: Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Demotes 24 Professors by Ugosample(m): 5:10pm On Jun 14, 2019
NNEWIsuper:

there is nothing more he has to tell u...The Nsukka former VC elevated miscreants who are not worthy of being professors to that status esp to his kinsmen..where is that done? The Afikpo man is putting things far better in order which I prefer....he's pained because there is now orderliness and due process

looking at it from the lens of tribalism is not the best tho
Re: Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Demotes 24 Professors by illiteratepmb: 5:16pm On Jun 14, 2019
NNEWIsuper:

he isn't building any private uni atulu ofia... you're going to get poorer just as I told u bc the corrupt era is far gone
Ezi Bida. It's your pauperised generation that will continue to wallow in penury. Keep reasoning through your anus.
Re: Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Demotes 24 Professors by gabsmilez(m): 5:30pm On Jun 14, 2019
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:

Mods have deleted his post.
ok sorry for the has comment bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) / Pharmacy Vs Medical Lab Science / JAMB Fixes Date For 2016 UTME… See Full Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.