Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

D Goes Numb After Wearing Condom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / D Goes Numb After Wearing Condom (914 Views)

I Swear I'm Just Numb / Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

D Goes Numb After Wearing Condom by darkhorizon: 12:44pm On Jun 14, 2019
Please help, I've noticed for a while that whenever I put on condom my D goes numb. My girl has been disappointed, and I feel embarrassed she refuses my advances now.

I used Kiss condom.
Re: D Goes Numb After Wearing Condom by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 14, 2019
darkhorizon:
Please help, I've noticed for a while that whenever I put on condom my D goes numb. My girl has been disappointed, and I feel embarrassed she refuses my advances now.

I used Kiss condom.

Is she a new girl cos something similar happened to me sometime a go because i was always going rawlings with my babe and when we broke up i had this new girl come over and she wanted it even tho i was ready with a hard pipe immediately i slide the condom i noticed i started going soft cos i wasn't feeling it & she noticed. I had to take of my dick and go to sleep but later that night when she begin disturb me cos we both slept naked i just slide in the hard pipe rawlings mode and violated that pussay over & over and out. But its not a good ting going rawlings these days so u need to learn how to get used to condoms.. Kiss na akpako packaging use durex extra thin or Ultra thin or featherlite cool
Re: D Goes Numb After Wearing Condom by darkhorizon: 5:45pm On Jun 14, 2019
dairykidd:

Is she a new girl cos something similar happened to me sometime a go because i was always going rawlings with my babe and when we broke up i had this new girl come over and she wanted it even tho i was ready with a hard pipe immediately i slide the condom i noticed i started going soft cos i wasn't feeling it & she noticed. I had to take of my dick and go to sleep but later that night when she begin disturb me cos we both slept naked i just slide in the hard pipe rawlings mode and violated that pussay over & over and out. But its not a good ting going rawlings these days so u need to learn how to get used to condoms.. Kiss na akpako packaging use durex extra thin or Ultra thin or featherlite cool

Yeah she's a new girl bro. I'd tried Jones also, same thing.

I no fit do raw ooo, I have to be sure before I can.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor, Wife In Messy Fight Over Sex / Looks Like It's About To Start Again / Can You Marry Someone Infected With HIV/AIDS Because Of Love???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.