Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Atiku's pettition will expose not just rigging but northerb population fraud - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's pettition will expose not just rigging but northerb population fraud (1658 Views)

2023: I Will Expose Presidential Candidates On Looting Mission – Wike / Deji Adeleke To Brother Ademola: I Will Expose You If You Derail As Governor / The Population Fraud In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku's pettition will expose not just rigging but northerb population fraud by GenSpecifics: 1:41pm On Jun 14, 2019
Atiku demanding access to INEC server specifically in states where Buhari recorded millions will put to end all this rubbish talk about northern population superiority.

Many of the polling units where Buhari claimed to have amazed his million votes will show a very different picture when accredited voters number are counted and compared to the final results claimed to have been polled.

This will definitely put an end to the northern population scam and this is why most northern politicians and Amirs don't want Atiku to expose the long standing fraud.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's pettition will expose not just rigging but northerb population fraud by JudgeOGBUNABALI(m): 1:55pm On Jun 14, 2019
Afterall he didn't steal ... Good one our dear Dulllard
Re: Atiku's pettition will expose not just rigging but northerb population fraud by drshrewd: 2:13pm On Jun 14, 2019
Atiku is taking advantage of widespread illiteracy across the country to pass huge propaganda that has no basis. Please go n read INEC procedure for election n have a good laugh at your foolery

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's pettition will expose not just rigging but northerb population fraud by GenSpecifics: 2:19pm On Jun 14, 2019
[s]
drshrewd:
Atiku is taking advantage of widespread illiteracy across the country to pass huge propaganda that has no basis. Please go n read INEC procedure for election n have a good laugh at your foolery
[/s]

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku's pettition will expose not just rigging but northerb population fraud by MikeBetty(m): 2:58pm On Jun 14, 2019
JudgeOGBUNABALI:
Afterall he didn't steal ... Good one our dear Dulllard
And It Is Not Kwaraptian. I Dey Hail Am Too
Re: Atiku's pettition will expose not just rigging but northerb population fraud by internetpo(m): 3:00pm On Jun 14, 2019
We are waiting.

I am surprised INEC is saying they have no server. After the huge budget given to them and after initially claiming PDP hacked their servers.

Free and fair elections without any irregularities is what we want. So if you are beaten. You know you are beaten genuinely and if you won you know you won't fair and square. No cheating

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's pettition will expose not just rigging but northerb population fraud by MikeBetty(m): 3:08pm On Jun 14, 2019
internetpo:
We are waiting.

I am surprised INEC is saying they have no server. After the huge budget given to them and after initially claiming PDP hacked their servers.

Free and fair elections without any irregularities is what we want. So if you are beaten. You know you are beaten genuinely and if you won you know you won't fair and square. No cheating
My Dear, Anyone Who Is A Beneficiary Of Corruption Is Corrupt. I Never Say Buhari Is Corruptoooo, But I Remembered At The Initial Time INEC Said That Atiku Hacked Their Server, Yesterday Same Inec Denied Having A Server Which Server Did Atiku Hack Then? Mr President Should Arrest Inec Chairman Now Or Resign.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku's pettition will expose not just rigging but northerb population fraud by drshrewd: 10:58pm On Jun 14, 2019
my dear the server that inec has is that which is used for acriditation in compliance to the electorial procedures n that is done with the help of the card reader. The server which Atiku is asking of is the election results server which is entirely manually done and results announced at polling units. Please use your head, the election is manual and not electronics is only acriditation that is electronic. That's why I said read the inec electoral procedures.
Cheers

3 Likes

Re: Atiku's pettition will expose not just rigging but northerb population fraud by GenSpecifics: 11:11pm On Jun 14, 2019
drshrewd:
my dear the server that inec has is that which is used for acriditation in compliance to the electorial procedures n that is done with the help of the card reader. The server which Atiku is asking of is the election results server which is entirely manually done and results announced at polling units. Please use your head, the election is manual and not electronics is only acriditation that is electronic. That's why I said read the inec electoral procedures.
Cheers

Rubbish

Atiku's case borders on Buhari rigging the election by inflating the actual votes tallied and this can only be verified through the actual number of accredited voters from the captured PVCs
Re: Atiku's pettition will expose not just rigging but northerb population fraud by argon500: 6:48am On Jun 15, 2019
Una no dey tire?

Even Atiku himself has given up

1 Like

Re: Atiku's pettition will expose not just rigging but northerb population fraud by chinjo(m): 7:30am On Jun 15, 2019
argon500:
Una no dey tire?

Even Atiku himself has given up
Atiku is tired and he is still at the tribunal? Where is your brain?
Re: Atiku's pettition will expose not just rigging but northerb population fraud by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:00am On Jun 15, 2019
Atiku is not realizing the conspiracy to finish his money chasing the clouds... Let him continue!

By the time people get terribly rich on his tribunal case, he'll wish he never started.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku's pettition will expose not just rigging but northerb population fraud by romenna: 9:12am On Jun 15, 2019
drshrewd:
Cheers
but the electronically and manually accredited number of voter info is also important to determine if d actual votes were inflated or not.
And this I bliv atiku is askin for.
Or wat do u tink?
Re: Atiku's pettition will expose not just rigging but northerb population fraud by drshrewd: 10:01am On Jun 15, 2019
romenna:
but the electronically and manually accredited number of voter info is also important to determine if d actual votes were inflated or not.
And this I bliv atiku is askin for.
Or wat do u tink?
the data for accredited number of voters are available both manually n electronically.
But what Atiku was actually asking for is electronically transmitted results which is not recognized by the electoral procedures

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's pettition will expose not just rigging but northerb population fraud by engineerboat(m): 10:07am On Jun 15, 2019
drshrewd:

the data for accredited number of voters are available both manually n electronically.
But what Atiku was actually asking for is electronically transmitted results which is not recognized by the electoral procedures

Ogheni joko segbe Kan jare.

The same server that contains voter accredited is the same use for the results.

What is asking for is INEC server.

So ti gbo

(1) (Reply)

Ihedioha Approves The Following Roads For Reconstruction & Rehabilitation / Who Can Tell Us The Meaning Of This Oshiomole And Obaseki Picture? / Nigerian Soldier Who Threatened June 12 Protesters Loses Brother To Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.