Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,384 members, 7,800,773 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn (68749 Views)

Ramsey Nouah Visits Daniel K Daniel & Wife, Carries Their Newborn Baby / Toolz And Tunde Demuren With Their Newborn Baby / Troost-ekong Shares Adorable Photos Of His Partner And Their Newborn Son Oscar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by bluefilm: 9:43am On Jun 15, 2019
Afonja babes can ugly o.

Tufiakwa. embarassed
Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by Jamersirwin1971: 9:43am On Jun 15, 2019
vastone:
yoruba gurls nd hvin babies out of wedlock like 5&6.

once you ave small change , nxt na to carry belle gve you.

little wonder dey men place lil or no value on d suppose sluts...

tommorow, u see her fcukn anoder wen the gee goes sour..anyways congrats to "her" grin grin grin grin

And where is it written you have to legally be married before you have babies ?? Who wrote it by whom and for whom ?
Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by Geedy: 9:44am On Jun 15, 2019
Birds if the same feather

Husband and wife with a tinted hair, it's obvious what the future of that child will be

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by femi4: 9:45am On Jun 15, 2019
scarybeeeee:
Pardon my ignorance please,is that the guy or the baby mama?
both
Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 15, 2019
Legend had it that's his sister

You didn't hear it. From me. Ok
Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by Zohegallu: 9:45am On Jun 15, 2019
[ote]
Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by Blaqfellow: 9:47am On Jun 15, 2019
I don't understand who is the baby mama pls
Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by arinze571: 9:47am On Jun 15, 2019
am waiting for hair-dye on dey son's hair
Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by toprealman: 9:48am On Jun 15, 2019
CapitalHYC:
Please is that Zlatan's brother carrying the baby or the Said Baby mama and if she is, why is this baby not sharing either parent's skin colour, can this be true?? 🤔 🤔
Beauty of nature......it is not what you are thinking.
Besides, Seyi is already marking her territory. This is going to be the beginning of it.....she just drew the battle line.
Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by Junkie1: 9:52am On Jun 15, 2019
SHE LOOKS LIKE A MALE LESBIAN
Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by kingjrofficial(m): 9:53am On Jun 15, 2019
blackaxe78:

Stop reasoning with your kidney.
how does my comment is referred to u personal life?? Why picking offense on what I post?
Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by David160(m): 9:56am On Jun 15, 2019
Zlatan can do so much better
Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by Angelfrost(m): 9:57am On Jun 15, 2019
Normally I don't cast aspersions... But, it's kinda hard for any right thinking person to actually believe this "lady" birthed that angel... It's even more inconceivable that the Ned Nwoko-looking area boy donated the sperm.

Well, miracles still happen... So, congrats to them. God bless the sweet child! undecided
Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by Angelfrost(m): 10:00am On Jun 15, 2019
phransix2:
That can't be Zlatan's girlfriend. If she is I give him the license to cheat.

I don't get you... We are talking about "zlatan" o, not Zlatan!!! undecided
Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by scarybeeeee: 10:07am On Jun 15, 2019
grin The thing just tire me,he should have gone for bobrixky instead.
McTEE10:
No nah, I guess you didn't take a good look at the picture, she is is the baby daddy.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by Jaideyone(m): 10:08am On Jun 15, 2019
vastone:

tommorow, u see her fcukn anoder wen the gee goes sour..anyways congrats to "her" grin grin grin grin
you are a mor0n for making it look like a Yoruba thing. flavours baby mamas are also Yoruba? donkey like you.

ewu ibo

5 Likes

Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 15, 2019
Nnwannsukka:
Abi am I d only person noticing this The Parent are dark how come they are having light skinned bbaby
That baby is dark skinned
Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by Kenneth10110(m): 10:13am On Jun 15, 2019
vastone:

The gee won't go sour he will go higher

1 Like

Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by Dynamic29(m): 10:17am On Jun 15, 2019
Kaiii.... Birds of dsame feather
Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by Nowenuse: 10:27am On Jun 15, 2019
Nnwannsukka:
Abi am I d only person noticing this The Parent are dark how come they are having light skinned bbaby

Most black babies are lightskin when born, they get darker with time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by Qoko: 10:27am On Jun 15, 2019
I wouldn't be surprise seen this lady with another ladies in corner of a club doing things in future. Mark my word. cool grin grin
Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 15, 2019
99thEnemy:
Pls, who is the girlfriend and who is ebile between the two?
Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by dododawa1: 10:32am On Jun 15, 2019
Like husband like wife
Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by fortunechy(m): 10:37am On Jun 15, 2019
is he the girlfriend or the maid cuz I don't understand
Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by materialproject: 10:39am On Jun 15, 2019
Ok
Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by Buffalo2(m): 10:45am On Jun 15, 2019
scarybeeeee:
Pardon my ignorance please,is that the guy or the baby mama?
grin grin
Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by OSUigboKiller: 10:47am On Jun 15, 2019
vastone:

Really
They learnt it from OSU people definitely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bimbo Thomas Flaunts Her Cleavage At Birthday Party (Photos) / Obituary Of 4 Nollywood Stars That Will Be Buried In March And April (Photos) / Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.