Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

I’ll Get Second Term Easily, Yahaya Bello Boasts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Get Second Term Easily, Yahaya Bello Boasts (528 Views)

Kogi Has Been Faring Well Under My Watch', Gov. Bello Boasts Of Achievements / I Will Win The Election With A Landslide - Yahaya Bello Boasts / What Dino Melaye must do to defeat me in election –Bello Boasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Get Second Term Easily, Yahaya Bello Boasts by skypper: 3:38pm On Jun 14, 2019
He said “I am the Governor today and Insha Allah, l will return back as the Governor for another four years, after the November 16 election.

Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello, on Friday declared that he is losing no sleep over winning his reelection in November.

According to him, he will easily win the election with wide margin.

He spoke with State House correspondents after meeting President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

He said “I am the Governor today and Insha Allah, l will return back as the Governor for another four years, after the November 16 election.

“As for the ticket, the analogy is that the tenant cannot send the landlord out of his house. So, APC in Kogi state was rebuilt by me, after the good job done by our late leader, His Excellency, Prince Abubakar Audu.

“After his demise, l came, rebuilt it from the scratch to what it is today. That is evident in the last outing of the party where we had 25/25, in the State House of Assembly.

“We also won 7 out of the 9 contested positions in the House of Representatives and two out of the three Senators representing Kogi state in the Senate.

“So, anybody that is making such noise, does not disturb me, because, in the market place, noise is allowed. You know, in Kogi politics is the loudest, so people must make noise and you can’t stop that.

Read more here https://thickmatch.com/ill-get-second-term-easily-yahaya-bello-boasts/

Re: I’ll Get Second Term Easily, Yahaya Bello Boasts by babyfaceafrica: 3:47pm On Jun 14, 2019
anebira wa dayi......yeye bello is rugged judging from his triumph in the last election...PDP will be foolish to use dino...the only person that can send him packing is igala...be wise!!
Re: I’ll Get Second Term Easily, Yahaya Bello Boasts by nuban07(m): 3:53pm On Jun 14, 2019
An igala friend died last month due to non payment of his salaries for several months. He was a teacher in a state owned govt school, he died after several weeks at the hospital broke. Yahaya Bello u are free to test ur popularity but u will surely fail!

1 Like

Re: I’ll Get Second Term Easily, Yahaya Bello Boasts by Umisar(m): 3:56pm On Jun 14, 2019
When the cloud is clear, we shall see the true color of the sky.

Re: I’ll Get Second Term Easily, Yahaya Bello Boasts by ufuosman(m): 4:00pm On Jun 14, 2019
Bello will win if PDP give dino ticket... Dino need to back somebody with is force
Re: I’ll Get Second Term Easily, Yahaya Bello Boasts by yanabasee(m): 4:20pm On Jun 14, 2019
ufuosman:
Bello will win if PDP give dino ticket... Dino need to back somebody with is force

Go to Kogi state and say this..........
Re: I’ll Get Second Term Easily, Yahaya Bello Boasts by Jadax(m): 4:25pm On Jun 14, 2019
The gods are not to blame
Re: I’ll Get Second Term Easily, Yahaya Bello Boasts by Blizzy9ja: 5:56pm On Jun 14, 2019
Clown
Re: I’ll Get Second Term Easily, Yahaya Bello Boasts by Johnnyessence(m): 6:03pm On Jun 14, 2019
skypper:

Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello, on Friday declared that he is losing no sleep over winning his reelection in November.

According to him, he will easily win the election with wide margin.

He spoke with State House correspondents after meeting President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

“As for the ticket, the analogy is that the tenant cannot send the landlord out of his house. So, APC in Kogi state was rebuilt by me, after the good job done by our late leader, His Excellency, Prince Abubakar Audu.

“After his demise, l came, rebuilt it from the scratch to what it is today. That is evident in the last outing of the party where we had 25/25, in the State House of Assembly.

“We also won 7 out of the 9 contested positions in the House of Representatives and two out of the three Senators representing Kogi state in the Senate.

“So, anybody that is making such noise, does not disturb me, because, in the market place, noise is allowed. You know, in Kogi politics is the loudest, so people must make noise and you can’t stop that.

Read more here https://thickmatch.com/ill-get-second-term-easily-yahaya-bello-boasts/
chest beating will never help your governorship ambition.

(1) (Reply)

Borno University Appoints Emir Of Kano As Their Chancellor / Help Me In This Situation / Asari Dokubo Orders Herdsmen To Leave Southern Nigeria, As Biafra Unite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.