Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Tokun Africa UFO And Alien Sighting Organization - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Tokun Africa UFO And Alien Sighting Organization (1560 Views)

Scientists Say Earth Needs To Prepare For An Alien Encounter NOW Before Its Late / Pink Alien Found On Mars Rover Camera (Video & Pictures) / Unidentified Flying Objects And Alien Intelligence. The USS Nimitz Incident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tokun Africa UFO And Alien Sighting Organization by pustance: 6:22pm On Jun 14, 2019
Tokun Africa UFO and Alien sighting Organization. This Organization is a research nonprofit organization based in Nigeria that focuses on Aliens, Unidentified flying objects, Extra terrestrial beings and recent or past happenings of events on our galaxy. If you have ever seen an Unidentified flying object, extra terrestrial being, Alien, or know of someone who has seen such, or have videos, audios or pictures of any of such, please contact us immediately. You could DM me privately through my Nairaland contact and I will send you my email address. Also for those of you who are UFO and Alien enthusiasts or septics, you could also join this group and ask questions of any kind or make suggestions. As far as I am concerned there are many UFO research groups around the world, but this is the first of its kind in Black Africa.
Re: Tokun Africa UFO And Alien Sighting Organization by Nukilia: 6:33pm On Jun 14, 2019
grin cheesy grin you can always find stuffs like this in Edo State. Move your headquarters to that place

1 Like

Re: Tokun Africa UFO And Alien Sighting Organization by pustance: 6:37pm On Jun 14, 2019
Funny U, we stand to gain a lot from our association with extra terrestrial beings, especially in the area of science and technology
Re: Tokun Africa UFO And Alien Sighting Organization by Realist1(m): 11:07pm On Jun 14, 2019
Nukilia:
grin cheesy grin you can always find stuffs like this in Edo State. Move your headquarters to that place

Why una dey fall Edo state hand like this? Things you guys can't even prove "all is them say" besides you guys also forget that most great men of your God came from Edo state e.g the greatest man of your God from Nigeria, Archbishop Benson Idahosa.

Note: I use your God because I don't believe in the cock and bull stories of religion,traditional religion and stuffs anymore.

1 Like

Re: Tokun Africa UFO And Alien Sighting Organization by Realist1(m): 11:09pm On Jun 14, 2019
pustance:
Tokun Africa UFO and Alien sighting Organization. This Organization is a research nonprofit organization based in Nigeria that focuses on Aliens, Unidentified flying objects, Extra terrestrial beings and recent or past happenings of events on our galaxy. If you have ever seen an Unidentified flying object, extra terrestrial being, Alien, or know of someone who has seen such, or have videos, audios or pictures of any of such, please contact us immediately. You could DM me privately through my Nairaland contact and I will send you my email address. Also for those of you who are UFO and Alien enthusiasts or septics, you could also join this group and ask questions of any kind or make suggestions. As far as I am concerned there are many UFO research groups around the world, but this is the first of its kind in Black Africa.

I wish you guys well.I totally believe humans are not alone in the vastness of this universe.Science is the way to go always.Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: Tokun Africa UFO And Alien Sighting Organization by pustance: 1:36pm On Jun 15, 2019
The truth is whether Africans believe it or not, there are various species of extra terrestrials beings who are in contact with certain people, so the earlier we come together on this, the more beneficial it would be for us. We must learn to understand that just as the agendas of various countries to each other are different, so the agendas of the Tall Whites, Nordic aliens, Grey aliens and other extraterrestrials beings visiting our planet differ.
Realist1:

I wish you guys well.I totally believe humans are not alone in the vastness of this universe.Science is the way to go always.Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: Tokun Africa UFO And Alien Sighting Organization by Realist1(m): 2:21pm On Jun 15, 2019
pustance:
The truth is whether Africans believe it or not, there are various species of extra terrestrials beings who are in contact with certain people, so the earlier we come together on this, the more beneficial it would be for us. We must learn to understand that just as the agendas of various countries to each other are different, so the agendas of the Tall Whites, Nordic aliens, Grey aliens and other extraterrestrials beings visiting our planet differ.

I believe US have had contact with aliens before and still do till now, even Russia. I will be glad if you can point me to websites with authentic alien evidences uptil now.
Re: Tokun Africa UFO And Alien Sighting Organization by pustance: 3:08pm On Jun 15, 2019
Wikilieaks American secret documents show that the United States is aware of the existence of UFO and aliens. And yes, the United States have being in contact with the Tall White aliens in Area 51 air force base in Nevada where they have a joint research base together there. Also declassified Soviet Union files show evidence of UFO and alien activities and Russian Prime Minister Demetri Medvedev has also admitted that aliens exists some years ago. As for evidence to know more about aliens, alien activities, the various types of aliens, videos of some species and details of abductees, we will have a website soon and upload these things on it, so that people would know a lot about these extra terrestrials beings and have a focal knowledge about the galaxy we live in and how we can be better students of our planet .quote author=Realist1 post=79355873]

I believe US have had contact with aliens before and still do till now, even Russia. I will be glad if you can point me to websites with authentic alien evidences uptil now.[/quote]
Re: Tokun Africa UFO And Alien Sighting Organization by Realist1(m): 5:30pm On Jun 15, 2019
pustance:
Wikilieaks American secret documents show that the United States is aware of the existence of UFO and aliens. And yes, the United States have being in contact with the Tall White aliens in Area 51 air force base in Nevada where they have a joint research base together there. Also declassified Soviet Union files show evidence of UFO and alien activities and Russian Prime Minister Demetri Medvedev has also admitted that aliens exists some years ago. As for evidence to know more about aliens, alien activities, the various types of aliens, videos of some species and details of abductees, we will have a website soon and upload these things on it, so that people would know a lot about these extra terrestrials beings and have a focal knowledge about the galaxy we live in and how we can be better students of our planet .quote author=Realist1 post=79355873]

I believe US have had contact with aliens before and still do till now, even Russia. I will be glad if you can point me to websites with authentic alien evidences uptil now.

I would be glad to visit the site.Most sites I have visited and videos I have watched seemed to be fake which results in huge internet data waste.Do let me know the site when it is ready.
Re: Tokun Africa UFO And Alien Sighting Organization by pustance: 2:25pm On Jun 16, 2019
I will ....
Realist1:

I would be glad to visit the site.Most sites I have visited and videos I have watched seemed to be fake which results in huge internet data waste.Do let me know the site when it is ready.
Re: Tokun Africa UFO And Alien Sighting Organization by pustance: 9:57pm On Jun 16, 2019
21 Century UFO sightings in South Africa (Source, Wikipedia.Org)

On 27 June 2004, Roshnie Naidu observed and video-taped a very bright, colourful light that was suspended near her home in Durban for 3 hours. She was able to alert family members and neighbours to its presence, and observed it changing shape from circular to oval.

In 2009 two formations of high-flying, orange-red objects, were seen by many witnesses, and video-recorded by some, as they travelled between the towns of Middelburg and Witbank, 25 kilometres (16 mi) apart. The first formation of 7 objects were seen at 21:51 on 27 February, as they flew westwards from Middelburg towards Witbank. Due to their altitude they eventually disappeared behind clouds. At 20:00 on 6 March, they were noted again high in the sky, but this time greater in number, 23, and traveling in the opposite direction.

On the evenings of 21 and 22 July 2010, residents of Booysens, Pretoria, observed a triangle of bright lights which hung motionless in the sky for two hours. In each instance the object commenced a slow descent towards the horizon at 20:30. Binocular observation revealed nothing more than a blue and emerald light, with a white light which shone straight downwards.

On the evenings of 11, 20 and 21 May 2011, a host of silent, orange lights with consistent luminosity were observed as they travelled faster than a commercial aeroplane over Tierpoort near Pretoria (some 20 objects) and Krugersdorp respectively.On 15 June seven of these objects were observed and some photographed as they crossed the sky in single file over Tierpoort.

At 22:00 on 30 October 2011, a Mr van Greuning photographed two of the five silent fireballs which he observed traveling southwards in low cloud near the town of Harrismith.

A reported UFO was spotted in Cape Town on the evening of 28 November 2015. Social media was abuzz with various reports of what seemed to be a green light over the city.
Re: Tokun Africa UFO And Alien Sighting Organization by EtinosaDLaw(m): 7:05am On Sep 18, 2022
pustance:
I will ....

meetyouincourt@gmail.com is my mail sir, I don't have access to the mail I used in opening this account and nairaland has refused me the privilege to change it.
Re: Tokun Africa UFO And Alien Sighting Organization by pustance: 9:00am On Sep 18, 2022
I will begin to talk briefly about alien types, UFOs and will also answer questions on this forum.

The first I would be talking about, is one of the most common types of aliens known today, and it is called the grey aliens. It is the most common type of aliens known in the world today, because they visit the earth more regularly than others, probably because they are closer to the earth.

Please we welcome partners, UFO enthusiasts and those who have previously had a physical experience with aliens or UFOs to DM me privately and we will surely follow your agreed terms and conditions
Re: Tokun Africa UFO And Alien Sighting Organization by pustance: 9:33am On Sep 18, 2022
Grey Aliens are the type of aliens most known to humans. They are allegedly part of a group of four aliens who have an alliance and reside not very far from the earth, hence about half of all human UFO and aliens sightings point to them.

These extraterrestrial beings are grey in skin colour, pale, have large black eyes, very big heads in proportion to their bodies, hairless heads, small bodies and are known to communicate through telepathy. They often move in flying discs or saucers and are believed to be responsible for most of the abductions that have taken place on the earth.

They are humanoids with small nostrils and no external sex organs. They allegedly eat synthetic foods and have a lot of interest on human beings.
Re: Tokun Africa UFO And Alien Sighting Organization by pustance: 9:36am On Sep 18, 2022
These are pictorial descriptions of grey aliens

Re: Tokun Africa UFO And Alien Sighting Organization by pustance: 9:48am On Sep 18, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZUaqHQitCA

The above is a link to a video of someone capturing a grey alien on camera, in a location I might not want to talk about for now, because of contentious reasons.

In the video, he was lucky to escape without being abducted, and it also goes to prove what I had read in many books on extraterrestrial beings, that they are always fascinated by our world, the beautiful landscape, nice water bodies but often frown at how we dump refuse and treat our water bodies badly.
Re: Tokun Africa UFO And Alien Sighting Organization by Jakumo(m): 10:24am On Sep 18, 2022
pustance:

The name of your organization "Tokun" is very appropriate because many aliens reside not on distant planets, but right here on Earth deep within the seas worldwide as well as underwater in mighty rivers such as the Amazon, where USO (Unidentified Submerged Object) craft have been spotted entering and departing the water surface with ease.

Sign me up. I am certain that human beings are NOT alone in the universe. Here is a link to my thread devoted to this subject.

https://www.nairaland.com/6477781/unidentified-flying-objects-alien-intelligence
Re: Tokun Africa UFO And Alien Sighting Organization by Jakumo(m): 10:33am On Sep 18, 2022
pustance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZUaqHQitCA

The above is a link to a video of someone capturing a grey alien on camera, in a location I might not want to talk about for now, because of contentious reasons.

In the video, he was lucky to escape without being abducted, and it also goes to prove what I had read in many books on extraterrestrial beings, that they are always fascinated by our world, the beautiful landscape, nice water bodies but often frown at how we dump refuse and treat our water bodies badly.

The video clip is obviously CGI computer-generated imagery, but it is very nicely done, and the aliens are also created to look like typical grey alien beings.

I have no doubts at all that alien craft have been visiting earth for thousands of years, with many of their civilizations residing deep under the sea. That said, it is worthwhile pointing out artistically created videos that aren't real, so as to separate real aliens and their technology, from human attempts to portray aliens on film.
Re: Tokun Africa UFO And Alien Sighting Organization by pustance: 11:03am On Sep 18, 2022
True, a lot of underwater UFO sightings have been reported in the past, especially one that occured about 30 years ago, in a certain Scandinavian country, which baffled their inteliigence at the ease and face the UFO came out from the ocean and flew directly into space. But when you consider that the earth is located in a Galaxy called milky way, which contains at least 100 billion planets, and scientists actually estimate that there are between 100 billion to 200 billion galaxies, then we might be able to draw a conclusion that there are more aliens in other planets than underwater.

Also, the issue of the United States declassifying their secret files about alien activities and UFO sightings would only be done to suit their national interest, one of the reasons why I chose Africa as my organization's expedition ground for aliens and UFO sightings. I have read some many books on aliens and UFO sightings, some with various degrees of evidence point to the fact that the Tall Whites( a group of aliens with lots of physical similarities to human beings), have been assisting the United States in the area of research since the 1960s and they are based in Area 51, Nevada, United States.

Do you think if this above information were to be true, it would ever be declassified? Rather I imply you to pay more attention to and read more about the WikiLeaks exposure of the CIA secret files on Aliens and UFO sightings, since at least, the American government had in the past owned up to the fact that WikiLeaks actually revealed their secret classified documents and Julian Assange is right now been tried.

1 Like

Re: Tokun Africa UFO And Alien Sighting Organization by pustance: 11:05am On Sep 18, 2022
Jakumo:

The video clip is obviously CGI computer-generated imagery, but it is very nicely done, and the aliens are also created to look like typical grey alien beings.

I have no doubts at all that alien craft have been visiting earth for thousands of years, with many of their civilizations residing deep under the sea. That said, it is worthwhile pointing out artistically created videos that aren't real, so as to separate real aliens and their technology, from human attempts to portray aliens on film.

True, a lot of underwater UFO sightings have been reported in the past, especially one that occured about 30 years ago, in a certain Scandinavian country, which baffled their inteliigence at the ease and face the UFO came out from the ocean and flew directly into space. But when you consider that the earth is located in a Galaxy called milky way, which contains at least 100 billion planets, and scientists actually estimate that there are between 100 billion to 200 billion galaxies, then we might be able to draw a conclusion that there are more aliens in other planets than underwater.

Also, the issue of the United States declassifying their secret files about alien activities and UFO sightings would only be done to suit their national interest, one of the reasons why I chose Africa as my organization's expedition ground for aliens and UFO sightings. I have read some many books on aliens and UFO sightings, some with various degrees of evidence point to the fact that the Tall Whites( a group of aliens with lots of physical similarities to human beings), have been assisting the United States in the area of research since the 1960s and they are based in Area 51, Nevada, United States.

Do you think if this above information were to be true, it would ever be declassified? Rather I imply you to pay more attention to and read more about the WikiLeaks exposure of the CIA secret files on Aliens and UFO sightings, since at least, the American government had in the past owned up to the fact that WikiLeaks actually revealed their secret classified documents and Julian Assange is right now been tried.
Re: Tokun Africa UFO And Alien Sighting Organization by DeepSight(m): 11:18am On Sep 18, 2022
pustance:

Is there a WhatsApp Group
Re: Tokun Africa UFO And Alien Sighting Organization by Jakumo(m): 11:25am On Sep 18, 2022
pustance:

This is a very interesting and well-informed write-up. I agree that it is certain there does exist intelligent life that is not human, simply based on the laws of probability and the infinite vastness of the cosmos.

Given your knowledge, I am certain you have heard of Bob Lazar, who worked in the fabled Area 51 as a physicist in 1989 when he has tasked with reverse engineering a flying saucer that had been retrieved from a crash site and stored alongside other models in a hangar that was hidden in a mountainside in Area 51's facility known as S4, or Groom Lake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GRjgBVw9Pk

1 Like

Re: Tokun Africa UFO And Alien Sighting Organization by pustance: 12:41pm On Sep 18, 2022
DeepSight:

Is there a WhatsApp Group

I will keep you posted when we come up with one. For now we are still trying to put a whole lot of things together, like getting partners and bringing in more UFOS enthusiasts, because the atmosphere here, really doesn't encourage researches.
Re: Tokun Africa UFO And Alien Sighting Organization by pustance: 12:43pm On Sep 18, 2022
Jakumo:

This is a very interesting and well-informed write-up. I agree that it is certain there does exist intelligent life that is not human, simply based on the laws of probability and the infinite vastness of the cosmos.

Given your knowledge, I am certain you have heard of Bob Lazar, who worked in the fabled Area 51 as a physicist in 1989 when he has tasked with reverse engineering a flying saucer that had been retrieved from a crash site and stored alongside other models in a hangar that was hidden in a mountainside in Area 51's facility known as S4, or Groom Lake.

Bob Lazar no doubt did a lot of UFO research's, but when you consider that a lot of these activities are still been kept secret by foreign governments, an example is from the released wikiLeaks secret classified American CIA files, where one higher ranking official from an American ally in South Eastern Asia (I prefer to keep the country anonymous) was unhappy why the American government should still keep Aliens and UFOs secret, then it's actually evident that a lot of people not just in western nations, but western allied countries probably have intelligence of them.

But then it's good to study the integrity of the ufologist, especially one who probably lied about attending an IVY league school in the United States, even though his high school grades says otherwise and the school have since denied he ever attended their school. That's just one of the other reservations I have about Lazar, but like I said previously he has actually done a lot as a ufologist, as many of his claims are synonymous with certain wide spread beliefs on UFOS and Aliens.

My deduction on Lazar, is that he did a lot on UFO research, most probably he could have gotten classified informations from trusted sources which he worked with, or met with persons who probably knew better, and maybe put himself as the specialist.

While I quite agree with a lot of his assertions, I still doubt some of his claims. Rather, I would believe more in people like the Late Astronaut Edgar D. Mitchell, the sixth man to walk on the moon and the lunar module pilot of the Apollo 14 lunar landing mission of 1971, who have since called on the US government to open up to what they know about UFOs and aliens and former Canadian Defence Minister now working as a ufologist, whose UFOs and Aliens book ''Light at the End of the Tunnel: A Survival Plan for the Human Species'', is a book I find so so astonishingly beautiful.
Re: Tokun Africa UFO And Alien Sighting Organization by pustance: 12:52pm On Sep 18, 2022
Jakumo:

Bob Lazar no doubt did a lot of UFO research's, but when you consider that a lot of these activities are still been kept secret by foreign governments, an example is from the released wikiLeaks secret classified American CIA files, where one higher ranking official from an American ally in South Eastern Asia (I prefer to keep the country anonymous) was unhappy why the American government should still keep Aliens and UFOs secret, then it's actually evident that a lot of people not just in western nations, but western allied countries probably have intelligence of them.

But then it's good to study the integrity of the ufologist, especially one who probably lied about attending an IVY league school in the United States, even though his high school grades says otherwise and the school have since denied he ever attended their school. That's just one of the other reservations I have about Lazar, but like I said previously he has actually done a lot as a ufologist, as many of his claims are synonymous with certain wide spread beliefs on UFOS and Aliens.

My deduction on Lazar, is that he did a lot on UFO research, most probably he could have gotten classified informations from trusted sources which he worked with, or met with persons who probably knew better, and maybe put himself as the specialist.

While I quite agree with a lot of his assertions, I still doubt some of his claims. Rather, I would believe more in people like the Late Astronaut Edgar D. Mitchell, the sixth man to walk on the moon and the lunar module pilot of the Apollo 14 lunar landing mission of 1971, who have since called on the US government to open up to what they know about UFOs and aliens and the Late former Canadian Defence Minister, Paul Hellyer, who worked as a ufologist and whose UFOs and Aliens book ''Light at the End of the Tunnel: A Survival Plan for the Human Species'', is a book I find so so astonishingly beautiful.
Re: Tokun Africa UFO And Alien Sighting Organization by Jakumo(m): 12:56pm On Sep 18, 2022
pustance:

While I quite agree with a lot of his assertions, I still doubt some of his claims. Rather, I would believe more in people like the Late Astronaut Edgar D. Mitchell, the sixth man to walk on the moon and the lunar module pilot of the Apollo 14 lunar landing mission of 1971, who have since called on the US government to open up to what they know about UFOs and aliens and former Canadian Defence Minister now working as a ufologist, whose UFOs and Aliens book ''Light at the End of the Tunnel: A Survival Plan for the Human Species'', is a book I find so so astonishingly beautiful.

While I tend to be skeptical of most reports relating to UFO activity, Bob Lazar's accounts to me have the ring of truth. He never once wavered from the initial description he gave of his duties in Area 51 dating from the present back to 1989 when he first broke cover to meet the press.

The fact that Bob Lazar's entire academic and professional records mysteriously vanished is not surprising at all, because the most effective way to discredit Lazar's extraordinary claims would be to delete all records of his life that would have given credibility to his revelations.

One UFO eyewitness that the US Navy readily accepts to be a veteran fighter pilot, is Captain David Fravor, who along with several other pilots and naval personnel aboard a task force flotilla on a 2004 training mission off the coast of Southern California, witnessed DOZENS of UFO craft shaped like flying gas cylinders that were capable of outperforming the US navy's most advanced tactical jet fighters with uncanny ease.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygB4EZ7ggig
Re: Tokun Africa UFO And Alien Sighting Organization by Blupen(m): 1:05pm On Jan 01, 2023
pustance:
This is my current gmail adress(lilpen060@gmail.com) hope all is well?
Re: Tokun Africa UFO And Alien Sighting Organization by olamidejabar(m): 12:37am On Jan 02, 2023
We are not alone
Realist1:

Re: Tokun Africa UFO And Alien Sighting Organization by pustance: 1:00pm On Jan 13, 2023
Pentagon receives more than 350 new reports of UFO sightings
About half of the phenomena appeared to be balloons or drones, a government report says.

An unidentified aerial phenomenon in a video from the Department of Defense.

The Defense Department has received 366 new reports of UFOs or “unidentified aerial phenomena” since March 2021, and about half of them appear to be balloons or drones, according to the Office of the Director of National Intelligence.

An initial assessment found that the phenomena in 26 cases were unmanned aircraft or similar to drones and that 163 were balloons or “balloon-like entities,” while six reports could be attributed to birds, debris such as plastic bags or weather events, the unclassified report said.

But the report also noted that an “initial characterization does not mean positively resolved or unidentified.”

About half of the new cases could not be explained and “appear to have demonstrated unusual flight characteristics or performance capabilities, and require further analysis,” it said.

A classified version of the report was submitted to lawmakers, as mandated by a defense spending bill passed by the last Congress.

The public report said multiple factors affect the observation of an unidentified aerial phenomenon, or UAP, “such as weather, illumination, atmospheric effects, or the accurate interpretation of sensor data.”

The majority of new sightings came from Navy and Air Force aviators and operators, the report said, adding that the new reports bring the total number of UFO cases to 510.

The increase “is partially due to a better understanding of the possible threats that UAP may represent, either as safety of flight hazards or as potential adversary collection platforms," the report said. The increase was also “due to reduced stigma surrounding UAP reporting.”

SOURCE- NBC NEWS

Re: Tokun Africa UFO And Alien Sighting Organization by pustance: 1:10pm On Jan 13, 2023
Blupen:
This is my current gmail adress(lilpen060@gmail.com) hope all is well?

All is well, it’s just that a lot have been on my hands lately, but as time progresses I will try to update this trend more frequently.
Re: Tokun Africa UFO And Alien Sighting Organization by pustance: 10:40pm On Jul 20, 2023
Our organization will now gradually give updates about UFOs and Alien Encounters, particularly around Africa and also reply to questions about the UFO and Alien subjects particularly around Africa

Re: Tokun Africa UFO And Alien Sighting Organization by pustance: 10:46pm On Jul 20, 2023
Please if you have ever experienced UFO or Alien Sightings within Africa or know about anyone who have experienced it, please send us a mail at tokunafricaufoandaliensighting@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Before You Buy That Diesel Engine Generator. The Green Lights. The Red Lights. / Planet X Is Real. / '' Completely Hacked!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.