Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It (14140 Views)

Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. / What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? / We Girls Dont Like Sex On Bed We Mostly Like It In Bush And HARDCORE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Amatarasha(f): 3:32pm On Jun 21, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

How we go know whether you dey stalk her or not when you and your papa Satan dey lie and decive people upandan with 6 monikers undecided Make I list them so even you no go forget.

Tboy1419
Zues1419
lucifer1419
Nwamaka1419
Yorubawarrior
Ijebuwarrior

Wetin dey worry you na low mentality and illiteracy. You wan use many monikers on one browser but no wan forget them so you make them simple and similar. Unfortunately, anytime you type or talk it bears the same pattern.... one person.

That low mentality and illiteracy cannot allow you handle highly educated females, can it? See as you don turn defender since girl doctor attack you.. grin grin grin grin

It is interesting, though, to note that even in this situation you are still obsessed with Amatarasha If someone asks you if you are in love with her now you deny it like the son of Satan that you are and yet your day is not complete without her. You are even missing her in ban. See as you come sleep for here since yesterday with all six monikers because the OP is connected to Amatarasha. I don dey wait you to show up for Politics section since but you still sleep here cheesy

Kwontinue. I go wait oooo.
Omg i missed!
I would av ...neva mind cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

How Do You Tell A Girl Its Over Without Hurting Her / Baby Oil Gang!! Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All To See - More Photos / 9 Types Of Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.