Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It (14143 Views)

Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. / What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? / We Girls Dont Like Sex On Bed We Mostly Like It In Bush And HARDCORE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Amazingman(m): 8:33pm On Jun 15, 2019
Ok , thank you very much. Grateful

Adaibeku:

I love your assertion !
Is one military woman who is half ladies forever "half idiot ' out of jealous issue wt husbandsnatcha
Back then in school ,
As 4 amatarasha ask bigcowhorn about her!
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Amazingman(m): 8:35pm On Jun 15, 2019
Eze2k , how are you. Hope ur weekend dey okay. I heard u . Thanks.

Eze2000:

That's Lucy and she is not attacking just wamts to do you in for fun. There is a difference.
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Adaibeku(f): 8:37pm On Jun 15, 2019
khiaa:

That last sentence I take as a threat/challenge and I love a good challenge, therefore I challenge you to your words. Create the topic so that I can crucify you in your own thread. That sounds like a good time to me. Please do it.

Crucify me ....hahahaha smiley grin
Do you really know me ,u must not know about me u lesbian cockroach ,
I will so much make u pay ,
FYI khiaa in my ibeku village means pit-toilet
It shows wat u ar ,hahahaha cheesy
Mention me again n see step up fire
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by AnalQueenluci: 8:39pm On Jun 15, 2019
Zues1419:
. Your pics looks like old-school, I hope you are still young. grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
so nairaland is only 4 kids ba?
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by khiaa(f): 8:40pm On Jun 15, 2019
Adaibeku:

Go and marry n let me be ,arent u ashamed ...tufiakwa 2 u, Am happily married ,u knew my hubby i breathe wtout my love ...U speak nonsense grammer when you cant even land yourself a halfman talkless of some1 as handsome n prolific as my hubby ,because of ur infect.ion

Arent u ashamed of urself u lesbian of Atlanta

Hahahaha grin grin

What is your obsession with Atlanta? Define love from your perspective, I don't mean the love of money(I know that you understand that without a doubt) I mean the love of a woman for her man?
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by AnalQueenluci: 8:42pm On Jun 15, 2019
Adaibaku did u just insult me? shocked
We we o ladies forever ooo

1 Like

Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by khiaa(f): 8:43pm On Jun 15, 2019
Adaibeku:

Crucify me ....hahahaha smiley grin
Do you really know me ,u must not know about me u lesbian cockroach ,
I will so much make u pay ,
FYI khiaa in my ibeku village means pit-toilet
It shows wat u ar ,hahahaha cheesy
Mention me again n see step up fire

Shut the hell up and create the topic.
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by edi287: 8:43pm On Jun 15, 2019
khiaa:

What do you mean unfair? That dizzy chick brought my name into this thread, she is the one who is desperate for my attention so I will feed her all the negativity she deserves.
By the way, how are you? smiley
The "not fair" part was just me pretending to be Trump when he cries about the fake news being mean to him grin grin
I'm fine thanks. And you? How's the summer treating you so far?
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by khiaa(f): 8:55pm On Jun 15, 2019
edi287:

The "not fair" part was just me pretending to be Trump when he cries about the fake news being mean to him grin grin
I'm fine thanks. And you? How's the summer treating you so far?

LMAO grin You got me. Trump is an idiot. Speaking of that idiot, have you watched the Netflix movie "When they see us" if not, you have to watch it. It is heartbreaking, it will make you cry, and angry, to see what the system did to those innocent children.
I'm doing well. A couple of days this week was miserable with heat and to think this is only the beginning of summer, it will get even hotter. Welcome to California.
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Tboy1419: 8:56pm On Jun 15, 2019
khiaa:

That's what you leeches deserve, marrying out of desperation. I don't pitty your husband because he brought misery upon himself for choosing a losing leech for a life long partner.
. Chai madam,. Why are you this wicked, show some messy please I beg you in the name of God before someone commit suicide here. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Bigcowhorn: 8:58pm On Jun 15, 2019
Eze2000:

This is why you should respect people who study human behavior like me. All the monikers you mentioned so far are aliases of one person. A boy in his early 20s with complex behavioral issues that make getting friends in real life difficult hence he gets the attention by force online.

There is no trouble here just a predator who can't resist the lure of a particular prey...... Amatarasha. To defeat him, you must starve him of that which he carves and gets with many faces or monikers as you know it....... your attention, whether hateful or friendly.

cc- Deepfeel
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Tboy1419: 9:00pm On Jun 15, 2019
Adaibeku:

Go and marry n let me be ,arent u ashamed ...tufiakwa 2 u, Am happily married ,u knew my hubby i breathe wtout my love ...U speak nonsense grammer when you cant even land yourself a halfman talkless of some1 as handsome n prolific as my hubby ,because of ur infect.ion

Arent u ashamed of urself u lesbian of Atlanta

Hahahaha grin grin
. Chai, Ada ibe Ikpu, why are you like this, you are very rude to her please show her some respect, she's not your mate in any level,. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by edi287: 9:01pm On Jun 15, 2019
khiaa:

LMAO grin You got me. Trump is an idiot. Speaking of that idiot, have you watched the Netflix movie "When they see us" if not, you have to watch it. It is heartbreaking, it will make you cry, and angry, to see what the system did to those innocent children.
I'm doing well. A couple of days this week was miserable with heat and to think this is only the beginning of summer, it will get even hotter. Welcome to California.
The Central Park 5 case is the number one reason why I don't like the guy. His indifference towards the whole thing after they were found innocent was disgusting. What makes it even more disgraceful is when black folks like Candace Owens and Brandon Tatum agree with him and are trying to push some stupid conspiracy theory about the whole thing!! I've never liked calling black conservatives "coons" - but those clowns are full blown coons.

I'm so dreading the next few months. I don't think I can take the heat anymore!! I don't know how you guys cope with it.
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Tboy1419: 9:04pm On Jun 15, 2019
khiaa:

That last sentence I take as a threat/challenge and I love a good challenge, therefore I challenge you to your words. Create the topic so that I can crucify you in your own thread. That sounds like a good time to me. Please do it.
. Game on, pls let me be the referee of this match, and no cheating pls.
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by khiaa(f): 9:06pm On Jun 15, 2019
Tboy1419:
. Chai madam,. Why are you this wicked, show some messy please I beg you in the name of God before someone commit suicide here. grin grin grin grin grin grin
That dizzy leech has a crush on Luminouz and she can't stand the fact that we are friends. She has been bringing my name into her conversations with insults ever since she saw me and him bonding. When I see someone continue to do this I come to the conclusion that they are craving for my attention, why should I deprive them of it when they desperately seek it?
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Deepfeel(m): 9:07pm On Jun 15, 2019
Adaibeku:

Idomas Are pretenders !
Wise igbos knows dis , Even Gana shitile love igbos so much !
As wise as i am i know pple who love my people ,
We av tiv who talk bad about igbos but out of ignorance cosd by fulanis living in kyado/wukari boundary ,sensitize dem n u will see love unlike idomas who join yorubas to fight igbos
You should know in the olden days Fulanis and tiv people were best of friends before they started fighting them over their cattle destroying their farm land, but in those days tiv never loved igbos that much my mom's family never wanted my mom to marry an Igbo man back then cause there was a typical belief among tiv people that igbos love money and can do anything for money even using their wife's and kids for money ritual the Biafra war contributed to it too cause a lot of tiv soldiers participated in it but that belief faded away when tiv people started seen how hard working and business minded Igbo people were, my grandfather from my mom's side had a lot of shops he rented to igbos in adipko market he saw how successful and hardworking they were he loved them so much he died in 2007 if u see the number of igbos that, attended his burial crying that their father is dead u will be shocked
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Tboy1419: 9:07pm On Jun 15, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
so nairaland is only 4 kids ba?
. Yes you are right nairaland is for kids. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Eze2000(m): 9:10pm On Jun 15, 2019
khiaa:

Well, you can always move to Alaska and freeze your balls off. grin

Talking about balls. You seem to have too much of it or are you just pissed?
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Bigcowhorn: 9:12pm On Jun 15, 2019
Tboy1419:
. Yes you are right nairaland is for kids. grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin

And you have 10 active monikers!
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by khiaa(f): 9:13pm On Jun 15, 2019
Tboy1419:
. Game on, pls let me be the referee of this match, and no cheating pls.

Convince that leech to be true to her words and the referee position is yours. No cheating is necessary but
the truth is a must.
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Bigcowhorn: 9:17pm On Jun 15, 2019
khiaa:

Convince that leech to be true to her words and the referee position is yours. No cheating is necessary but
the truth is a must.

That's a clown with 6 you are talking too.

Tboy1419
Zues1419
lucifer1419
Nwamaka1419
Yorubawarrior
Ijebuwarrior

That's all him
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Bigcowhorn: 9:24pm On Jun 15, 2019
Tboy1419:
. Your bigcowhorn is an ass licker, his not man enough to face lucifer1419,. Always calling the mod for his rescue,. Lucifer1419 is on ban till 10:58pm, till then enjoy yourself.

Stop accusing people of the job you do so well. How many weeks have you been answering present with 6 monikers on all Amatarasha's trend? Has she not started telling you to, I quote "pull down her jeans and lick her dripping ass"

Did you just start following Tonto Dike on Instagram this one you keep saying everybody is not man enough even when you are not boy enough to present one face but 6?

Tboy1419
Zues1419
lucifer1419
Nwamaka1419
Yorubawarrior
Ijebuwarrior

6 faces for a boy trying to be a man! No be so them dey do ni. But never fear I get your time.
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Adaibeku(f): 9:25pm On Jun 15, 2019
immhotep:

You mean when omenkalives took refuge behind IPOB office in Umuahia grin

Hahahahaha cheesy

What has been seen ,cannot be seen grin

Cc deomelo edodefender
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Eze2000(m): 9:31pm On Jun 15, 2019
khiaa:

I'm female, I don't have any balls but if I did they would be bigger than your pea size balls.

Laughs

I knew you were female all right. For you balls is not an insult but a reference to strength and courage.

God alone knows what makes you this butter about everything.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Adaibeku(f): 9:34pm On Jun 15, 2019
khiaa:

That dizzy leech has a crush on Luminouz and she can't stand the fact that we are friends. She has been bringing my name into her conversations with insults ever since she saw me and him bonding. When I see someone continue to do this I come to the conclusion that they are craving for my attention, why should I deprive them of it when they desperately seek it?

U ar manipulative khiaa ,so am now a lesbian u know wat u always do to my friends ,
To hell wt ur luminouz ,Why not stop interfering on any thread created by ladies forever 4 peace to rain .
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by adeboi1: 9:34pm On Jun 15, 2019
[quote author=AnalQueenluci post=79366357]Adaibaku did u just insult me? shocked
We we o ladies forever ooo [/quote

Wow!!!! Is this Ur picture

U look like oshiomole grin grin
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Adaibeku(f): 9:35pm On Jun 15, 2019
Eze2000:

Laughs

I knew you were female all right. God alone knows what makes you this butter about everything.

Cheers!
She is unmarried at 50yrs ..
Frustration is on her
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Bigcowhorn: 9:36pm On Jun 15, 2019
khiaa:

I'm female, I don't have any balls but if I did they would be bigger than your pea size balls.

Stop being rude, bitch
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by khiaa(f): 9:40pm On Jun 15, 2019
edi287:

The Central Park 5 case is the number one reason why I don't like the guy. His indifference towards the whole thing after they were found innocent was disgusting. What makes it even more disgraceful is when black folks like Candace Owens and Brandon Tatum agree with him and are trying to push some stupid conspiracy theory about the whole thing!! I've never liked calling black conservatives "coons" - but those clowns are full blown coons.

I'm so dreading the next few months. I don't think I can take the heat anymore!! I don't know how you guys cope with it.

Trump had the nerve to call for the death of those children two weeks after they were arrested, before they even had a chance to go to trial. He put out an 85,000 dollar page ad in the N.Y.Tmes and many other publications to bring back the death penalty just to have these children murdered.

What happened to these young children by the system and the way white America responded to it is not an anomaly for black and brown people.

The truth is "This is America" this is the way she has always been. This case is what is meant by "Black Lives Matters" but to be honest under the racist system of America it really doesn't.

Some people like to say that the justice system is flawed but it's not, the system is operating exactly how it was designed to work.

Many people don't realize that under the U.S Constitution slavery wasn't truly abolished. There are loopholes in it that condones slavery, that is why there are so many black men who are incarcerated, it's by design, it's a business.

The way we cope with the heat is air-conditioning, the beaches and swimming pools. You will find a way to cool down. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Will You consider a Genotype Test Before Marriage? / My Sister Had My Boyfriend's Baby. Forgive Her? Not? / Can A Lady Stay 3_4 Months Without Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.