Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It (14151 Views)

Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. / What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? / We Girls Dont Like Sex On Bed We Mostly Like It In Bush And HARDCORE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Bigcowhorn: 10:08pm On Jun 15, 2019
khiaa:

If I insulted anyone you little ugly monkey, you can bet it was from retaliation. You and your master don't mean a damn thing to me so you can both kiss where the sun doesn't shine.

With my cow prick i will wreck disaster where your sun doesn't shine. I will fvck that ass at 200 mile per hour so you have sense.. I will...

Typing....

1 Like

Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by khiaa(f): 10:15pm On Jun 15, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Like your ass.

If I fvck it with my cow prick now them go say i don start

Like I said, if I insult you it's because you insulted me first. Usually men who are obsessed with entering the azz are so because they are gay or their pe-nis is so small a virgin puna would swallow it. Which one are you?
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by khiaa(f): 10:18pm On Jun 15, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

With my cow prick i will wreck disaster where your sun doesn't shine. I will fvck that ass at 200 mile per hour so you have sense.. I will...

Typing....

I repeat. Small pe.nises and gay men are obsessed with anal sex.
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Bigcowhorn: 10:22pm On Jun 15, 2019
khiaa:

Like I said, if I insult you it's because you insulted me first. Usually men who are obsessed with entering the azz are so because they are gay or their pe-nis is so small a virgin puna would swallow it. Which one are you?

Your father's in-law...

Alright, I won't use my prick again. I will use a tuber of yam. You know what yams are, right?

Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Bigcowhorn: 10:24pm On Jun 15, 2019
khiaa:

I repeat. Small pe.nises and gay men are obsessed with anal sex.

Hahaha

Anal is sweet oooo
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by IamPlato(m): 10:26pm On Jun 15, 2019
Adaibeku:
u 2 like sex mtchew lipsrsealed embarassed
I don't know what I did to offend those girls ooo
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by IamPlato(m): 10:28pm On Jun 15, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
So start sparking already u son of Kane
I want to preach Jesus to you... Repent...
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by khiaa(f): 10:28pm On Jun 15, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

You are not a lesbian just a bitch and a fvcking idiot who thinks the slums of Los Angels is better than the rest of the world. You will not get away lightly with insulting my boss!!

Comprehende?

grin

I don't live in Los Angeles, but millionaires do mor.on. The slums in America are better than Your so called middle class. You and your sex madam will reap more insults for my entertainment if you keep posting to me.
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Xinzu: 10:30pm On Jun 15, 2019
Tboy1419:
. Why was amaraintashi ewu depressed by just Lucifer 1419, where is she, is she ok, how many month was she ban,. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bia enyia, keep me out of whatever the fúck it is you have going on with these mgbeke's on NL. Associate with them all you want, I don't fucking care but please do well to disclaim it whenever they accuse you of being me. Keep me out of it.

3 Likes

Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by IamPlato(m): 10:33pm On Jun 15, 2019
You people should please tell Jackals and analqueenluci to stop discussing somebody's dick as if it is market goodsundecided

1 Like

Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by khiaa(f): 10:33pm On Jun 15, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Hahaha

Anal is sweet oooo

Like I said "Small pe.nises and gay men" are obsessed with it, and you are both of them.
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by khiaa(f): 10:35pm On Jun 15, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Your father;s in-law...

Alright, I won;t use my prick again. I will use a tuber of yam. You know what yams are, right?

Just find another fa.ggot like yourself and be happy.
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Bigcowhorn: 10:37pm On Jun 15, 2019
khiaa:

I don't live in Los Angeles, but millionaires do mor.on. The slums in America are better than Your so called middle class. You and your sex madam will reap more insults for my entertainment if you keep posting to me.

Bel Air, Beverly Hill, Hollywood, Oakwood that where millionaires and billionaires live but not you, super bitch. You live in the hoods of downtown LA where niggas sell coke to kids.

I'm going to fvck your damn brains out for lying, bitch. I'm gonna to put my cow prick so far up you hole you'll be lucky to be sane afterward. I'm going to...

Typing ....
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Tboy1419: 10:38pm On Jun 15, 2019
khiaa:

If I insulted anyone you little ugly monkey, you can bet it was from retaliation. You and your master don't mean a damn thing to me so you can both kiss where the sun doesn't shine.
. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Tboy1419: 10:39pm On Jun 15, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

You are not a lesbian just a bitch and a fvcking idiot who thinks the slums of Los Angels is better than the rest of the world. You will not get away lightly with insulting my boss!!

Comprehende?

grin
. Ewu, who be your boss abeg,. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Bigcowhorn: 10:41pm On Jun 15, 2019
khiaa:

Just find you another fa.ggot like yourself and be happy.

khiaa:

Like I said "Small pe.nises and gay men" are obsessed with it, and you are both of them.

I love you oooo. Lol,

Look, I'm prepared to use NEPA pole to satisfy you if my cow preeq is not ok. I will do anything for you even if you sister is induced in the relationship. Wait, how many exs do you have? I can't fvck you if its more than 100 which makes you worse than an old hoe
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by khiaa(f): 10:42pm On Jun 15, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Bel Air, Beverly Hill, Hollywood, Oakwood that where millionaires and billionaires live but not you, super bitch. You live in the hoods of downtown LA where niggas sell coke to kids.

I going to fvck you damn brains out for lying bitch. I'm going to put my cow prick so far up you hole you'll be lucking to be sane afterward. I'm going to...

Typing ....

All those places are part of L.A County. You are so boring. When you have something intellectual to converse about we can try again. Until then, I'm out.
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Tboy1419: 10:42pm On Jun 15, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Your father;s in-law...

Alright, I won;t use my prick again. I will use a tuber of yam. You know what yams are, right?
. You don't have respect for your grandmother,. Oya apologize to her now,. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Bigcowhorn: 10:42pm On Jun 15, 2019
Tboy1419:
. Ewu, who be your boss abeg,. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Tboy1419: 10:46pm On Jun 15, 2019
Xinzu:
[s][/s]

Who is this useless moronic village champion? Are you under the influence of some cheap drugs or you're just utterly dumb?? If you weren't so foolish, you would have observed that I am an old member of this forum and my moniker dates too far back and has way too much activity to be an alternative account for the Lucifer you're talking about. But as stupid as you are, you aren't capable of using your thinking faculties.

What amah was depressing who? Was I even online to see the rubbish you and your co-housegirl was typing? What can you illiterates possibly type that would depress someone like me?? Assinine asswipe!!
. That under age prostitute has no shame at all,. She gave birth to a bastard slowpoke of a child that she can not raised Alon
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Bigcowhorn: 10:47pm On Jun 15, 2019
khiaa:

All those places are part of L.A County. You are so boring. When you have something intellectual to converse about we can try again. Until then, I'm out.

Of course, they were part of Los Angeles country where the rich live but not you. Did you think they were part of Utah before? I remember things about L.A from when I was in New York last. New York is East coast I know but you see i watch them reality shows a lot and LA is where they go down...

Wait, wait don't go. I really want to fvck you in the ass. Look I'll pay. How much. grin grin grin
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Tboy1419: 10:49pm On Jun 15, 2019
Xinzu:

Bia enyia, keep me out of whatever the fúck it is you have going on with these mgbeke's on NL. Associate with them all you want, I don't fucking care but please do well to disclaim it whenever they accuse you of being me. Keep me out of it.
. No problem sir,
ị nweghị nsogbu,
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Tboy1419: 10:51pm On Jun 15, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

I going to fvck you damn brains out for lying bitch. I'm going to put my cow prick so far up you hole you'll be lucking to be sane afterward. I'm going to... You just be mumu from beginning.

Typing ....
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Tboy1419: 10:52pm On Jun 15, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

I going to fvck you damn brains out for lying bitch. I'm going to put my cow prick so far up you hole you'll be lucking to be sane afterward. I'm going to...

Typing ....
. You just be mumu from beginning. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Bigcowhorn: 10:56pm On Jun 15, 2019
Tboy1419:
. You just be mumu from beginning. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mumu... mumu... mumu

Get another word already you're getting boring.
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Xinzu: 11:05pm On Jun 15, 2019
Tboy1419:
. That under age prostitute has no shame at all,. She gave birth to a bastard slowpoke of a child that she can not raised Alon

As much as I have no business with her personal life, one would expect that she would conduct herself properly if it's true that she's a mother. How can someone be so razz and uncouth in a public forum? To make matters worse, she's even using a Igbo sobriquet thereby bringing disrepute to such a glorious people. I blame the person who gave her a phone, not her.
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Xinzu: 11:05pm On Jun 15, 2019
Tboy1419:
. No problem sir,
ị nweghị nsogbu,

Udo.
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Bigcowhorn: 11:33pm On Jun 15, 2019
Xinzu:

Udo.

You are speaking Igbo to one of the worst Yoruba tribalists on Nairaland and he's got 6 monikers in action which is why you are often mistaken for him. He's been here all day inciting people to conflicts with exactly this pattern he chatted you up with. Different monikers, same pattern, same person.

Look at his many monikers below.

Tboy1419
Zues1419
lucifer1419
Nwamaka1419
Yorubawarrior
Ijebuwarrior

Two simple reasons you do not belong on this list is that you speak perfect igbo and your vocabulary pool is large. His Igbo is fake and his entire vocabulary pool is very small, all of it based around the non-existent word "Mumu" with a series of laughing emojis wherever he runs our of words completely.

Udo
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by AnalQueenluci: 1:10am On Jun 16, 2019
IamPlato:
You people should please tell Jackals and analqueenluci to stop discussing somebody's dick as if it is market goodsundecided
tell ladies forever

But i heard frm a source u don fvck dis babe
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by AnalQueenluci: 1:13am On Jun 16, 2019
IamPlato:
I want to preach Jesus to you... Repent...
son of kane with toothpickdick start preaching?
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by AnalQueenluci: 1:15am On Jun 16, 2019
[quote author=adeboi1 post=79367668][/quote]tanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

5 Reasons To Marry A Slim Girl. / Are You A Go Getter? / what is the difference between first love and true love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.