Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,099 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:53 AM

Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her (118310 Views)

Femi Adebayo Dressed Up As A Lady, Twerks On Set (Pix) / Tiwa Savage Twerking While Performing On Stage, Nigerians Blast Her / Big-sized Lady Twerks For Nollywood Actor, Rocks Him (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her by Marvyx(m): 6:50pm On Jun 15, 2019
When we were little, women's body were like assets. You don't see intimate parts anyhow. But now, na public display upandan. cry

1 Like

Re: Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her by akdjr(m): 6:51pm On Jun 15, 2019
I am not supprise seeing us copying western lifestyle. People still believe a flood that happen in Noah's community covers the entire earth, and also that the son on Joseph who was killed died for their sin and if they call his name every kneel must bow and at the mention of his name whatever they command to happen will happen.

1 Like

Re: Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:51pm On Jun 15, 2019
BlackfireX:
Who is Marley Naira....??

The New CBN Governor.

2 Likes

Re: Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her by DWJOBScom(m): 6:52pm On Jun 15, 2019
You guys attack her as if she cares
She knows the internet will scatter because of this and she ever showed her face.
You are obviously not her audience - the right audience will come for her

2 Likes

Re: Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 15, 2019
Cheap LovePeddler

1 Like

Re: Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her by SyberKate(f): 6:57pm On Jun 15, 2019
Make una free the babe joor, she dey sell her market.
Stakes are higher these days, the right man for her will still appreciate her and slide into her DM

1 Like

Re: Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:57pm On Jun 15, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
with the way nigerians condemn certain acts online,you would think the country is morally upright
yes my dear friend it sickens me to my guts... One will wonder what exactly is the difference we talking about? The Christian brother who does despicable things in secrecy or the self confessed Golden Christian sister who has a body count so alarming even to a professional whoreee

Hypocrites just ravage the country my friend..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her by Onlinealaba(m): 6:57pm On Jun 15, 2019
partnerbizz5:
I would rather use my money to buy big samsung tv than this.

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 759 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!
Yeap u can contact us for your big Samsung TV..cheers cheesy
Re: Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her by desvi: 6:58pm On Jun 15, 2019
delugajackson:
The world has gone bunkers. Gone are the days when women had virtue. Gone are the days when they had respect and value for their bodies.

If they do not respect themselves, how then do they expect men to respect them? It's no wonder they get raped every now and then. No wonder they end up as baby mamas for randy and irresponsible men. Women are scum.

your sisters?

2 Likes

Re: Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her by desvi: 6:58pm On Jun 15, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
with the way nigerians condemn certain acts online,you would think the country is morally upright

they only condemn women

2 Likes

Re: Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her by Olugbenga1234: 6:59pm On Jun 15, 2019
She could be drunk or high at that moment.

1 Like

Re: Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 15, 2019
i thought that this twerking things have gone out of trend, Anyway, Nice breasts tongue Let's enjoy the breasts now, give it Another 12 months the breasts will go flat.

women ages quickly.

1 Like

Re: Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her by datigbogirl: 7:00pm On Jun 15, 2019
pansophist:

cool

Pls do share if you can via my email:

shydoki@gmail.com
Thanks. smiley
Re: Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her by Lordjb: 7:04pm On Jun 15, 2019
Shame
Re: Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her by DelilahMakinde(f): 7:05pm On Jun 15, 2019
Hmmm....where can I get a transparent playsuit like that. I love it.

1 Like

Re: Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her by abijah1: 7:06pm On Jun 15, 2019
well, one man's food is another man's poison. people go still dey die for her

1 Like

Re: Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her by enemyofprogress: 7:11pm On Jun 15, 2019
I swear dominique and ishilove no sabi dance like this
Re: Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her by enemyofprogress: 7:11pm On Jun 15, 2019
DelilahMakinde:
Hmmm....where can I get a transparent playsuit like that. I love it.
come to my place and collect it

1 Like

Re: Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her by sapeleboi(m): 7:13pm On Jun 15, 2019
op take your time , must you censor this picture self angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her by enemyofprogress: 7:13pm On Jun 15, 2019
SyberKate:
Make una free the babe joor, she dey sell her market.
Stakes are higher these days, the right man for her will still appreciate her and slide into her DM
by their comments we shall know them

2 Likes

Re: Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her by DelilahMakinde(f): 7:15pm On Jun 15, 2019
enemyofprogress:
come to my place and collect it

Why ?

I love my breast, eyes , hips and Vijay .
Can't allow them be used for ritual.
Re: Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her by smsreseller: 7:18pm On Jun 15, 2019
delugajackson:
The world has gone bunkers. Gone are the days when women had virtue. Gone are the days when they had respect and value for their bodies.

If they do not respect themselves, how then do they expect men to respect them? It's no wonder they get raped every now and then. No wonder they end up as baby mamas for randy and irresponsible men. Women are scum.

Hello, don't use few ladies/women showcased online to generalise. C'mon! There are several amazing ladies, well-raised in this same Nigeria.

Change your clique, you might come in contact with some of them and change your narrative for life. undecided

VTU Portal, Data Bundle Portal and Bulk SMS Portal; all yours in a single website:
https://smsreseller.com.ng/multi-reseller-plans
Re: Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her by enemyofprogress: 7:19pm On Jun 15, 2019
DelilahMakinde:

Why ?

I love my breast, eyes , hips and Vijay .
Can't allow them be used for ritual.
I just wanted us to do e sweet me,e sweet you kiss kiss
Re: Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her by Optimus212: 7:19pm On Jun 15, 2019
When will Nigerians start minding their business.

Pls, free her....its her body, her life..

Or, do u think u are more righteous than her?

Re: Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her by Optimus212: 7:20pm On Jun 15, 2019
When will Nigerians start minding their business.

Pls, free her....its her body, her life..

Or, do u think u are more righteous than her?

2 Likes

Re: Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her by Burchester: 7:29pm On Jun 15, 2019
Runs girl
Re: Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her by jrusky(m): 7:29pm On Jun 15, 2019
Someone future wife

Pls forget if you want to see their mockery go to Cannan Land, or RCCG HQ, or Dunamis or Omega Ministry or Oyakhilome church when the call for those looking for husband are mention then you will see her type in thousands answering that same roll call year in year out like a cursed human *BUT* you will come to social media and see a lady on wheelchair marrying a handsome man, you will see a lady on crutches getting marry, a lady with one leg or hand getting marry to able handsome dude and the f u c k I n g a s s hole like her with all their beauty still answering roll calls in every churches.

Some of them don't know there are self made curse someone can inflicted on him/herself ignorantly because of I wanna belong madness.

When you lost morally forget husband and font blame village people or question God no man would want to settle with prostitute or how can a man present to his family a lady with Naira Marley or Wizkid or Davido tatoo on her boobs pls How
Re: Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her by MrMou: 7:34pm On Jun 15, 2019
Any lady condemning her & isn't a virgin is an idi0t because una no different.
Any guy condemning this lady & is dating or married to a lady who isn't a virgin is a big hypocritical mor0n!
Re: Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her by pweeryambre: 7:36pm On Jun 15, 2019
media trying too hard to promote this naira Marley guy that has no face, or he has an unrecognizable face.

1 Like

Re: Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her by cococandy(f): 7:37pm On Jun 15, 2019
Is that why you raped those ones you raped?
Because they didn’t respect their bodies in the way you wanted?
delugajackson:

5 Likes

Re: Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her by Bossjakande: 7:38pm On Jun 15, 2019
cococandy:
Is that why you raped those ones you raped?
Because they didn’t respect their bodies in the way you wanted?
coco stop dis even if rape is wrong ladies shd not exposed thier body cos some guys get tempted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Dances In Husband's Boxers, Fans Say She's Looking Old / Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished / Actress Chizoba Bosah Is Dead - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.