Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,273 members, 7,807,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her (118381 Views)

Femi Adebayo Dressed Up As A Lady, Twerks On Set (Pix) / Tiwa Savage Twerking While Performing On Stage, Nigerians Blast Her / Big-sized Lady Twerks For Nollywood Actor, Rocks Him (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her by backbone503(m): 12:05am On Jun 16, 2019
By their fruit you shall know them

1 Like

Re: Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her by Nobody: 1:17am On Jun 16, 2019
xpool:

The fact that ashawo has customers doesn't mean that the customers want their children to be ashawo.
People dey hide use opio, nobody associate with opio for public
kiki see this guy grin
xpool:

The fact that ashawo has customers doesn't mean that the customers want their children to be ashawo.
People dey hide use opio, nobody associate with opio for public
kiki see this guy ..its like u never meet some moms wey dey train their dauthers to be proffesional prostitutes.

1 Like

Re: Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her by Nobody: 2:52am On Jun 16, 2019
Lalas247:

True story
hey there wink

1 Like

Re: Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her by awoluyi(m): 5:23am On Jun 16, 2019
delugajackson:
The world has gone bunkers. Gone are the days when women had virtue. Gone are the days when they had respect and value for their bodies.

If they do not respect themselves, how then do they expect men to respect them? It's no wonder they get raped every now and then. No wonder they end up as baby mamas for randy and irresponsible men. Women are scum.

Many of them are now articles of entertainment!
Re: Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her by COMPAQ(m): 6:37am On Jun 16, 2019
This is desperation of the current age! Trying to hustle. The same way our universities are full of runs girls

1 Like

Re: Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her by greenprince(m): 7:11am On Jun 16, 2019
Riversides2003:
Irony of life is that in marriage this lady might be better than the holier than thou ladies out there nowadays. Only if you know what some of these so called innocent looking wives do out there, you will be scared of getting married.

You guys and this fallacy eh...
Might, could, maybe.... how many women like her have you seen keep a home. How do you think she'll raise her kids, ward off predatory male advances and respect her home when she lacks discipline and common sense.

Unless she genuinely changes, such persons find it extremely difficult to have and run a family.
If you're bold enough in your claim, go and marry her na cheesy

Innocent looking isn't equal to sense... that's why you should know whoever you choose as a spouse very very well.
Re: Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her by greenprince(m): 7:21am On Jun 16, 2019
purples25:
Humans deciding for other humans. They make other people to hide their true nature therefore leading to disaster. If this is what the woman wants and its not hurting anybody, let her be.

We make our decisions in life and we alone live with the consequences. We shouldn't assume that right to shame others into making the same decisions that make sense to us but not to them.

Everyone has the right to choose. She did not kill anybody. She just decided she wanted to live that way.

If you go deep in psychology you'd understand that as humans our lives are interwoven in a certain ripple effect.

Take a good look at our world today and probably 20 years ago.

Children, even babies now get raped, you don't trust a 16 year old to be a virgin, a 22 year old virgin especially male is stared at like a retard.

Why we're here is due to multiple acts tied to it's my business and not hurting anybody.

If it was truly her business, she shouldn't have filmed it and the stupid idiot that shared it should've kept his business to himself.

Kids these days can't afford the luxury of watching educating TV shows and comics we used to have. It's sex sex sex everywhere. Tv to radio, to internet, to billboards, to the street, to schools, churches and everywhere.

If it's really no one's business, keep it to you and not flaunt it to everyone expecting a reaction.

2 Likes

Re: Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her by owila4luv(m): 8:37am On Jun 16, 2019
this one don sign olosho 4life make una free her
Re: Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her by timesup234: 10:43am On Jun 16, 2019
Live for the moment. Expire within 7 years. The stupidity of life continues
Re: Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her by BlackfireX: 1:51pm On Jun 16, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

The New CBN Governor.

No wonder the naira is always jumping whenever it sees the dollar.
Re: Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her by Marvyx(m): 3:39pm On Jun 16, 2019
cococandy:
Asset to whom?
Like your property to own?
Why are you Nairaland ladies always toxic and quick to react? The way you ladies here react impulsively is a thing of concern. Did I say it's mine to own? I sincerely never meant that.

Happy Sunday.
Re: Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her by cococandy(f): 3:50pm On Jun 16, 2019
What’s toxic is policing people’s bodies and determining who’s an asset based on what they wear or have sex with.

Calling you out on that bullshit isn’t toxic
Marvyx:

Why are you Nairaland ladies always toxic and quick to react? The way you ladies here react impulsively is a thing of concern. Did I say it's mine to own? I sincerely never meant that.

Happy Sunday.

2 Likes

Re: Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her by Marvyx(m): 3:54pm On Jun 16, 2019
cococandy:
What’s toxic is policing people’s bodies and determining who’s an asset based on what they wear or have sex with.

Calling you out on that bullshit isn’t toxic
Alright dear. Whatever rocks your boat. We'll all get to the unity of truth one day. Remember that.

Happy Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her by Lalas247(f): 4:28pm On Jun 16, 2019
lefulefu:
hey there wink
I see you sir wink
Watching from the sidelines lol

1 Like

Re: Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her by timesup234: 4:39pm On Jun 17, 2019
COMPAQ:
This is desperation of the current age! Trying to hustle. The same way our universities are full of runs girls
lost generation
Re: Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her by useni1: 7:57pm On Jun 19, 2019
When you have nothing upstairs breasts becomes your selling point. Empty vessel
Re: Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her by bassey87: 1:58am On Jun 20, 2019
There are millions of women with self dignity, while is the spotlight not on them? Why do we continue celebrating and giving attention to women who always expose their bodies for financial gain?
Re: Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her by useni1: 10:36am On Jun 20, 2019
bassey87:
There are millions of women with self dignity, while is the spotlight not on them? Why do we continue celebrating and giving attention to women who always expose their bodies for financial gain?
That's the foolishness of women for you
Re: Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her by opebiboy: 7:47pm On Jun 23, 2019
The street is here to stay. Nothing can stop the cash flow
Re: Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her by opebiboy: 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2019
Exodora:
And some people are attacking Ruggedman for getting this foul Naira Marley arrested just imagine what his manager uploaded for people to watch , what exactly are they promoting .How would his music career influence our youth.
fvck u. It is core street. We ball hard and continue stacking dat cheese
Re: Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her by opebiboy: 3:03pm On Jun 24, 2019
Yahoo is a goal!
Re: Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her by opebiboy: 3:55pm On Jun 24, 2019
This trend should hit 100k views

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her by opebiboy: 9:55am On Jun 26, 2019
Soapy out on friday. Street music!
Re: Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her by useni1: 11:43am On Jun 28, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her by opebiboy: 11:46am On Jun 28, 2019
soapy song and dance is now out!!! Naira marley on the beat again
Re: Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her by opebiboy: 5:47am On Jun 29, 2019
Inside life Yahoo ni babalawo. Oya dance soapy
Re: Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her by SexyJucySeraf: 9:00am On Jun 29, 2019
Re: Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her by opebiboy: 2:33am On Jun 30, 2019
SexyJucySeraf:
Hello guy.. I'm new here..
You can call me Thick seraph
I'm looking to meet bisexual rich ladies who"s ready to explore and have fun.. I will blow you minds away with my skills.. Must be based in Benin city Edo state, and ready to spoil me silly..
WhatsApp only: 08143387043
Bleep off this page
Re: Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her by opebiboy: 11:39am On Jul 01, 2019
Re: Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her by opebiboy: 11:59am On Jul 02, 2019
Oluwa naira
Re: Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her by timesup234: 7:10am On Jul 05, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Dances In Husband's Boxers, Fans Say She's Looking Old / Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished / Actress Chizoba Bosah Is Dead - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.