Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Experienced 'okada' Riders With Valid Riders' Licence. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Experienced 'okada' Riders With Valid Riders' Licence. (368 Views)

Why Are Motorcyclists Called Okada Riders? / Happy To Finally Resume My Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Licence Course / Okada Ban: Gokada Sacks Employees In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experienced 'okada' Riders With Valid Riders' Licence. by Bmoni: 8:41pm On Jun 14, 2019
Are you an experienced 'okada' rider,or do you know any experienced riders around? 50 Serious-minded individuals only .Do chat me up on WhatsApp no 09053322238.Not a Delivery service but you have the opportunity to make some cool cash for yourself!
Re: Experienced 'okada' Riders With Valid Riders' Licence. by Larriekay: 3:00pm On Jun 15, 2019
Bmoni:
Are you an experienced 'okada' rider,or do you know any experienced riders around? 50 Serious-minded individuals only .Do chat me up on WhatsApp no 09053322238.Not a Delivery service but you have the opportunity to make some cool cash for yourself!
Be your own boss, with Bestbet360 Agent the Number 1 Sportbet company in Africa, you are entitle to commission, Bonus and Jackpot. With Just 20k and you will be given Virtual Decorder for free, banner, T-shirt and some other Ogbonge benefit. E.g Free installation of dish, User friendly Platform for agent and Online customer to navigate. For more enquiries you can : Contact me on. 08182219268.
Re: Experienced 'okada' Riders With Valid Riders' Licence. by Bmoni: 7:43pm On Jun 21, 2019
You would be given bikes to ride but be sure to read and understand the terms and conditions stated in the form you are to fill .Immediate employment awaits you, should you have a good knowledge of Lagos and you are experienced in riding motorcycles with valid licence. Interested individuals should signify by chatting me up on WhatsApp or send the word 'interested' to this no 09053322238.
The address will be sent to you to ,it's somewhere in GRA Ikeja here. So you'll pick up your form and Read and Understand then decide if you're up to it.
Re: Experienced 'okada' Riders With Valid Riders' Licence. by Bmoni: 7:54pm On Jun 21, 2019
Besides it's a trusted name that you're familiar with! So be rest assured it's Not A Scam. Send the message and the address will be sent to you Free so you can go verify.

(1) (Reply)

Learn And Get Tutored On Architectural And Structural Designs Software / How The World Stood In Ovation For Youngest Photographer / Woman Sacked For Sleeping With Men Clients For Earn Her Target

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.