Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,689 members, 7,805,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student (105366 Views)

Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times / OAU Sacks Adebayo Mosobalaje, Lecturer Caught In Sex Scandal / Randy EKSU Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student by shakol91(m): 1:43am On Jun 15, 2019
Unseen:

The sooner you stop believing social media stories the better for you. What stops them from submitting the recorded evidence to school authorities
Or
Use it to threaten the man to leave the girl alone

But instead, they rushed to social media. There's more to that story. Probably things are no longer in their favour so they panicked.

Believe me there's more to that story.
you're talking as if you're not in this country, what school authority are you talking about. In some schools, those that form the sch executive are like cultlike group, if you take the matter to the authority, you will live to regret it because they will ask you for real proof without them investigating the matte (talking from experience). It's better join hands with others to fight this menace in our society.
Re: Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student by Reference(m): 2:31am On Jun 15, 2019
MrRhymes101:
I will not judge the lecturer until I hear his own side of the story... Wedding MC

Oga, there is nothing to judge here. You should not be having affairs with your students. It is unacceptable anywhere in the world. It is breach of trust in the first instance, simple. Even if it is consensual one of either party must leave his or her position.

A policeman cannot be having an affair with a suspect under investigation. A judge cannot be having an affair with a jury member. A panelist cannot be having an affair with an applicant and on and on. As long as scrutiny, assessment is involved the interrogator cannot be consideted to be dispassionate and fair.

A lecturer is not only imparting knowledge but assessing competence. He is the key to determining if the minimum standards have been attained by his students. He cannot do this dispassionately if involved with the party. Society has determined that.

3 Likes

Re: Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student by mainman7(m): 2:33am On Jun 15, 2019
obiekunie2:
the girl and her accomplices will go to jail - that's for sure!

they will be charged for kidnapping, extortion, attempted murder and intent to blackmail.

all the lecturer has to do is to get a good smart lawyer to treat his case.

he will first of all claim that he was lured - there is what is called "invitation to treat" he will simply claim she invited him to her birthday - not knowing it was false deception to lure him to her house so she and her friends will kill him!

only for him to come and they abducted him, naked him and forced him to accept all they said - and being afraid for for his life, he agreed on whatever they ask him just to save his life!

you don't take the law into your hand - if this lecturer had sexually harassed you, you have the school senate to report him to or to the police - YOU DONT HAVE TO TAKE THE LAW INTO YOUR HANDS!

they will pay heavily for this - mark my words!

this generation are really getting MORE STUPID AND DUMBER EVERY DAY!

ATTENTION SEUN AND HIS MODS!

NAIRALAND BE CAREFUL WITH YOUR STUPID HEADINGS!

I HAVE NOTICED ON SEVERAL OCCASION HOW NAIRALAND NO LONGER SCRUTINIZE THEIR HEADING TOPICS BEFORE POSTING IT ON FRONT PAGE!

ISSUES THAT WILL STILL GO FOR SERIOUS INVESTIGATIONS, nairaland WILL PUT A CONCLUSION TO IT!

YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT ANY TOPIC THAT GRACES THE FRONT PAGE OF NAIRALAND IS AUTOMATICALLY THE RESPONSIBILITY OF NAIRALAND AND THE FORUM WILL BE FULLY LIABLE FOR ANY INFRINGEMENTS ON THE TOPIC - IT IS NO LONGER THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE MEMBER THAT CREATED THE TOPIC!

JUST CHECKOUT THE WAY THIS TOPIC WAS HEADED - YOU HAVE AUTOMATICALLY CONCLUDED THAT THE LECTURER IS GUILTY - WHEN YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO PUT 'ALLEGED' OR EVEN A QUESTION MARK (?) AT THE END OF THE HEADING!

PUT QUESTION MARK (?) ON TOPICS YOU ARE NOT SURE OF!

PUT 'SUSPECTED' OR 'ALLEGED' ON ISSUES THAT MAY STILL BE TREATED BY A COURT OF LAW OR ISSUES THE COURT OF LAW HAS NOT FULLY CONCLUDED!

BE CAREFULLY GUIDED OGA SEUN AND HIS MODS OR ELSE ONE DAY PERSON GO USE UNA CHOP!

SHUT UP!!!! RAPIST HE GOAT, ANIMAL IN HUMAN SKIN! I KNOW OF ONE THAT EVEN HAS MATTRESS IN HIS OFFICE CORNER AND GO AFTER VIRGINS ESPECIALLY! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY INNOCENT GIRLS HAVE FALLEN VICTIM TO THESE WICKED SOULS?! IF YOUR SISTER HAS FALLEN VICTIM TO THIS AND GOT HIV OR DIED WHILE ABORTING HIS PREGNANCY, WOULD YOU STILL BE SPEWING THIS RUBBISH?! I KNOW YOU ARE A RAPISTS TOO AND ALL YOUR BOLLOCKS SHALL BE CRUSHED! DISGRACE TO MENFOLK. YOUR ARE A BASTARD FOR DEFENDING THIS HEARTLESS RAPIST THAT HAS BEEN DESTROYING OTHER PEOPLE'S INNOCENT DAUGHTERS. GOD PUNISH YOU!!!

2 Likes

Re: Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student by wink2015(m): 2:39am On Jun 15, 2019
Deepthoughts:
But come to think of it,the girl is not a virgin as she's got a boyfriend already,she is not under age so the questions are,did the lecturer forced her to his house?,did the lecturer threatened to fail her if she didnt cooperate?, did the lecturer promise her a better underserving grade if she cooperates? outside of these what offence exactly has the lecturer committed?.

You have raised some good points which I think will help the legal position of the accused lecturer.

I am not supporting student vs lecturer se.x

But I think the boyfriend of the girl in question is using blackmail to have his pounds of flesh from the lecturer who is attempting to seek sexual gratification from the female student.

Since force or pressure was not evidently used the case may go in the favour of the lecturer.

Current Deputy Senate President, Barr. Ovie Omo Agege.raised a bill stipulating harder punishment for lecturer found to be sexually harrassing female student on campus.

I hope lecturers are conscious of the existing laws.

Recently an OAU Professor, Mr Akindele was dismissed from the teaching job he was doing in Obafemi Awolowo University Ife for sexually harrassing one of his female student Miss Osagie. This happened about a year ago.
Re: Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student by obekediamondfuto(m): 3:11am On Jun 15, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Diportivo, HeavenlyBang, timifakay, Obekediamondfuto, thebigkendo, dannybrasky, we found Tunde finally cheesy

hahahahahahaha TUNDE "caught" pants down.....
ahhhhhhh..... local man cannot can oh... it is impossible to can at the moment...

Re: Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student by obekediamondfuto(m): 3:15am On Jun 15, 2019
iamDjSkukie:
Taught****

nice
Re: Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student by Didun86: 4:19am On Jun 15, 2019
Let me analyze this whole thing to you. First and foremost it was a planned work. This lady came into the mans house 10pm all by herself, she called the police about 10 mins she got into the house, the police arrived the house less than 2 mins after the call. And it was this gurl who opened the door of the house for them, the lady told them they wanted to rape her... Remember the police man said "o fe do" in the video, FE underlined. People use to like stories like this and they quickly run in to believe. Reasoning logically a lot of questions can be asked here.
1. What was the lady looking for in the mans house at 10pm
2. How did the lady got the police mans phone no at the spot of the rape... Did she know someone was going to rape her before that day
3. How come the police people know his name and his department at the spot. I mean of u call a police man to rescue you at the speed of light they couldnt have got to know so much about him on the spot
4. How come they were beating him that much when he didnt rub CBN, comit murder or kidnapped someone, he wasnt found with human parts... Just HE WANTS TO RAPE ME and they were beating him that much, the cases of rape i have heard about was such that the victim was arrested detained and charge to court and tried then if guilty sent to imprisonment... SIMPLE, why the merciless beating
5. How come they were videoring him immediately they got into the house.
6. What is her boyfriend and his friends doing at the scene. Are they police too. The report did not say she called her boyfriend, for the police and the boyfriend to have arrived at the same time, you need to think twice.. She couldnt have called the polce and the boyfriend simultaneously at the point of rape.
ALL OF THESE ARE QUESTIONS THAT SHOULD BE ANSWERED BEFORE YOU JUMP INTO CONCLUSIONS. from a reliable source i learnt his dept lecturers have started arresting themselves becos they are already beginning to point accusing fingers to themselves. This is a big time planned work. He probably have issues with some of his student or members of staff. May be his course has prevented some students from graduating and they want to do everything possible to strip his of his post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student by Nobody: 4:38am On Jun 15, 2019
Deepthoughts:
But come to think of it,the girl is not a virgin as she's got a boyfriend already,she is not under age so the questions are,did the lecturer forced her to his house?,did the lecturer threatened to fail her if she didnt cooperate?, did the lecturer promise her a better underserving grade if she cooperates? outside of these what offence exactly has the lecturer committed?.
My problem is these daft students keep making the same mistakes again and again to jeopardize their future. Why posting this video online? Why will the boyfriend engage in extrajudicial handling of the lecturer by holding him against his will? The lecturer will go in for it but trust me those students including the girl will be in serious trouble with the police for the way they handle the issue.They will be charged for many crimes the case of Dr Otubu should have been a reference point because am aware the girl was later jailed even after she got married and became pregnant
Re: Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student by Mac2016(m): 5:37am On Jun 15, 2019
Pelaiye2703:
Fresh pussy indeed... ”To each their own”.
Fresh indeed grin grin grin
Re: Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student by dguizman(m): 5:57am On Jun 15, 2019
Mr Aduwo....what could have happened? I always know this man as a good lecturer
Re: Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student by dguizman(m): 6:05am On Jun 15, 2019
Didun86:
Let me analyze this whole thing to you. First and foremost it was a planned work. This lady came into the mans house 10pm all by herself, she called the police about 10 mins she got into the house, the police arrived the house less than 2 mins after the call. And it was this gurl who opened the door of the house for them, the lady told them they wanted to rape her... Remember the police man said "o fe do" in the video, FE underlined. People use to like stories like this and they quickly run in to believe. Reasoning logically a lot of questions can be asked here.
2. How did the lady got the police mans phone no at the spot of the rape... Did she know someone was going to rape her before that day
3. How come the police people know his name and his department at the spot. I mean of u call a police man to rescue you at the speed of light they couldnt have got to know so much about him on the spot
4. How come they were beating him that much when he didnt rub CBN, comit murder or kidnapped someone, he wasnt found with human parts... Just HE WANTS TO RAPE ME and they were beating him that much, the cases of rape i have heard about was such that the victim was arrested detained and charge to court and tried then if guilty sent to imprisonment... SIMPLE, why the merciless beating
6. What is her boyfriend and his friends doing at the scene. Are they police too. The report did not say she called her boyfriend, for the police and the boyfriend to have arrived at the same time, you need to think twice.. She couldnt have called the polce and the boyfriend simultaneously at the point of rape.
ALL OF THESE ARE QUESTIONS THAT SHOULD BE ANSWERED BEFORE YOU JUMP INTO CONCLUSIONS. from a reliable source i learnt his dept lecturers have started arresting themselves becos they are already beginning to point accusing fingers to themselves. This is a big time planned work. He probably have issues with some of his student or members of staff. May be his course has prevented some students from graduating and they want to do everything possible to strip his of his post
God bless you for all this things you just analyse.
we all know this is a set up, because I av known this man as a good man. eksu mgt sci faculty lecturers are not strict, we should all say the truth if you attend eksu and you are a mgt student .
I pray he get out of this...but the image has been tarnished already

2 Likes

Re: Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student by FatherBona: 6:11am On Jun 15, 2019
[s]
Mbilla:
Na Yoruba man now. They used sex curse them. Let talk another thing. They
[/s]Thrash from a tribalistic pig
Re: Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student by dguizman(m): 6:15am On Jun 15, 2019
iamDjSkukie:
Its just so unfortunate for Dr aduwo. This is a Lecturer that thought me from 100l to 400l.... I just hope he come out of dis mess he put himself and not commit suicide thereafter cause this is humiliating.

Meanwhile, she has a daughter that will graduated together and she's running her Msc presently. I just feel for him, the family especially her daughter in d school
nothing will happen to Aduwo, the story is one sided.
watch the video again,it was not well planned .
you came to his house at 10pm,he could easily claim he hired her as a prostitute..all is see is a girl going to jail and her so called useless boyfriend...I taught guys use to have sense not until I see this one.

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student by zedman1(m): 6:39am On Jun 15, 2019
ogwoliun:
This konji na course for us
Curse bro, not course.
Re: Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student by shedy03(m): 6:46am On Jun 15, 2019
EmzyT:
Imagine a Bitch calling her Pussy fresh... Its just like a Chronic Prostitute saying she has a tight Pussy grin Wonders they say, shall never End
no pussy is fresh in the walls of a university, lols.
Re: Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student by Unseen(m): 6:52am On Jun 15, 2019
shakol91:
you're talking as if you're not in this country, what school authority are you talking about. In some schools, those that form the sch executive are like cultlike group, if you take the matter to the authority, you will live to regret it because they will ask you for real proof without them investigating the matte (talking from experience). It's better join hands with others to fight this menace in our society.

All these sentiments won't help that girls case legally. Sometimes in 2013 , similar case of a uniben (not sure of the school again) lecturer came up. The girl invited the lecturer to her house and the boyfriend with his guys came in, striped him naked and beat him up while recording. It went viral and I guess the man was dismissed.

Years later, the girl (now married) and the school boyfriend plus his guys were jailed. That was around 2017/2018.

When you want to setup someone, you do it tactically. You don't implicate yourself.
Re: Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:02am On Jun 15, 2019
EmzyT:
Imagine a Bitch calling her Pussy fresh... Its just like a Chronic Prostitute saying she has a tight Pussy grin Wonders they say, shall never End
beauty is in the eyes of the beholder... Fresh pussy claims can only be said and u can't argue or dispute it until u see it... But trust me bro.. The world as it is now can't boast of alot of adult fresh pussy and that's a fact... Even the people reading us now don't know what fresh pussy means anymore unless they reflect on how it use to be before its ground matriculation into the University of dicks..

However be circumvent of pussies whether fresh or stale..

Re: Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student by tramzy7: 7:09am On Jun 15, 2019
EmzyT:
pussy that smells bad. � � � �
Re: Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student by iamDjSkukie(m): 7:10am On Jun 15, 2019
Hopefully.
dguizman:
nothing will happen to Aduwo, the story is one sided.
watch the video again,it was not well planned .
you came to his house at 10pm,he could easily claim he hired her as a prostitute..all is see is a girl going to jail and her so called useless boyfriend...I taught guys use to have sense not until I see this one.
Re: Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student by imam07: 7:42am On Jun 15, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
Dude is gone for good
the lady is gone too. Ladies should reason very well b4 your guys force you to implicate someone. Unless d lady dissappear from that vicinity or else she too go get future wahala.
Re: Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student by imam07: 8:04am On Jun 15, 2019
Reference:

Oga, there is nothing to judge here. You should not be having affairs with your students. It is unacceptable anywhere in the world. It is breach of trust in the first instance, simple. Even if it is consensual one of either party must leave his or her position.

A policeman cannot be having an affair with a suspect under investigation. A judge cannot be having an affair with a jury member. A panelist cannot be having an affair with an applicant and on and on. As long as scrutiny, assessment is involved the interrogator cannot be consideted to be dispassionate and fair.

A lecturer is not only imparting knowledge but assessing competence. He is the key to determining if the minimum standards have been attained by his students. He cannot do this dispassionately if involved with the party. Society has determined that.
I understand you but what will you say about a situation that a lecturer befriend her student and plan to marry her or have married her. Will you say d authority should sack her.
Re: Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student by weyreypey: 8:28am On Jun 15, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Diportivo, HeavenlyBang, timifakay, Obekediamondfuto, thebigkendo, dannybrasky, we found Tunde finally cheesy

Legalo uche leave it.
Re: Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student by MrRhymes101(m): 8:35am On Jun 15, 2019
Reference:

what if it was a complete set up? What if the students appeared with weapons and camera then threatened him to go nude and videoed him? Always hear from both sides bro, always.
Re: Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student by HOSTCOM(m): 9:52am On Jun 15, 2019
I suspect setup. Oga who u offend?
Re: Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student by Kenswitch(m): 10:07am On Jun 15, 2019
No option to watch the video, just here to see the video clip.
Re: Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student by Sheggun1: 12:03pm On Jun 15, 2019
Didun86:
gbayi jare..... the story get as e be
Re: Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student by HOSTCOM(m): 1:33pm On Jun 15, 2019
Sheggun1:

gbayi jare..... the story get as e be

Why him house? Why not hotel? Olola Aduwo like we use to call him in Eksu then ...Sir u fuckedup jare.
Re: Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student by pelicanbeau(f): 1:48pm On Jun 15, 2019
DEIFIED:
So saddening. unfortunately there are alot of people aspiring to become a lecturer just so they can sleep with students.

How do you know?
Re: Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student by DEIFIED(m): 2:01pm On Jun 15, 2019
pelicanbeau:

How do you know?
I wanted to dish you a harsh reply, but after i saw your dp, I changed my mind. what a Beauty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria National Anthem (Old In Use: 1960-1978) / The Best University In Nigeria? / ABC Of Common Errors And Mistakes In English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.