Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student (105432 Views)

University Of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught Sexually Harassing A Female Student / Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times / Randy EKSU Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 15, 2019
the downfall of almost 90percent of men are this stupid thing women call fresh pussy wen it's riot like an egg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student by kurlz(f): 8:00pm On Jun 15, 2019
Offpoint1:
This prick na curse to us men...

if you believe sey prick na curse raise your hand

No it's not man. Just learn the mastery of controlling it and not vis a vis.
Goodluck
Re: Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student by Offpoint1: 10:51pm On Jun 15, 2019
kurlz:

No it's not man. Just learn the mastery of controlling it and not vis a vis. Goodluck
What do you know, we are the carrier we know better.
Re: Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student by Rabiu4190: 9:00am On Jun 16, 2019
dguizman:
nothing will happen to Aduwo, the story is one sided.
watch the video again,it was not well planned .
you came to his house at 10pm,he could easily claim he hired her as a prostitute..all is see is a girl going to jail and her so called useless boyfriend...I taught guys use to have sense not until I see this one.

Please send the video to me... 09036636074 whatup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student by kurlz(f): 12:09pm On Jun 16, 2019
grin
Offpoint1:

What do you know, we are the carrier we know better.

cheesy grin cheesy grin tongue
Re: Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student by dguizman(m): 9:30pm On Jun 17, 2019
Rabiu4190:

Please send the video to me... 09036636074 whatup
I watched it on Facebook and I can't really remember the group or person that posted it,but I will surely do that once I come across it again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria National Anthem (Old In Use: 1960-1978) / The Best University In Nigeria? / ABC Of Common Errors And Mistakes In English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.