Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

C. Ronaldo Shows Off His Trophies, Lists His Achievements And Records In 2019 - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / C. Ronaldo Shows Off His Trophies, Lists His Achievements And Records In 2019 (54888 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off CR7 Boots After 600th Career Goal (Photos) / C. Ronaldo Shows Off £1.85million Watch Made With 424 Glistening White Diamonds / The Trophies Unveiled By FIFA For The 2018 World Cup In Russia. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: C. Ronaldo Shows Off His Trophies, Lists His Achievements And Records In 2019 by samafooo: 8:55am On Jun 15, 2019
martineverest:
nations league is the European version of WAFU cup...it's just friendlies with trophy
WAFU is west African competition and not the whole Africa. And professional footballers playing club football outside Africa not allowed to participate

1 Like

Re: C. Ronaldo Shows Off His Trophies, Lists His Achievements And Records In 2019 by kingjrofficial(m): 9:06am On Jun 15, 2019
anigbajumo:
Lol,keep the hype to urself,let people judge u ar d best..
is it a bad thing to acknowledge ur fans for their support towards ur Achievements??
He's thanking them for the excellent season he had which every footballer does!

2 Likes

Re: C. Ronaldo Shows Off His Trophies, Lists His Achievements And Records In 2019 by BraniacJulius: 9:53am On Jun 15, 2019
grin cheesy

Ode, hatrick is now an achievement,

Mumu wants to win Ballon dor, shey u dey whine ni

Mbappe even had a better year than you

1 Like

Re: C. Ronaldo Shows Off His Trophies, Lists His Achievements And Records In 2019 by martineverest(m): 9:53am On Jun 15, 2019
samafooo:

WAFU is west African competition and not the whole Africa. And professional footballers playing club football outside Africa not allowed to participate
I have an analogy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: C. Ronaldo Shows Off His Trophies, Lists His Achievements And Records In 2019 by Denko2721987(m): 10:10am On Jun 15, 2019
I like Ronaldo, but most times he behaves like an overbloated baby..
Re: C. Ronaldo Shows Off His Trophies, Lists His Achievements And Records In 2019 by buzmanjohn(m): 10:33am On Jun 15, 2019
Re: C. Ronaldo Shows Off His Trophies, Lists His Achievements And Records In 2019 by buzmanjohn(m): 10:34am On Jun 15, 2019
Re: C. Ronaldo Shows Off His Trophies, Lists His Achievements And Records In 2019 by materialproject: 10:35am On Jun 15, 2019
I love CR7
Re: C. Ronaldo Shows Off His Trophies, Lists His Achievements And Records In 2019 by FuckDaMods: 10:39am On Jun 15, 2019
kushme:

Story... Just enjoy wetin you believe...
Quote me when ur meesi has won an international trophy.. Till then shalom!
Re: C. Ronaldo Shows Off His Trophies, Lists His Achievements And Records In 2019 by sssoulw(m): 11:05am On Jun 15, 2019
I like Ronaldo as a person doh...

Sometimes he acts funny, but I will say he is a human being.

But his fans are so annoying.
Re: C. Ronaldo Shows Off His Trophies, Lists His Achievements And Records In 2019 by Onoski2(m): 11:06am On Jun 15, 2019
A year old 30kva perkins Generator going for 1.3m at Dangote refinery Lagos Nigeria.
Call 08113249308 & 08120373546
Re: C. Ronaldo Shows Off His Trophies, Lists His Achievements And Records In 2019 by Shinjitsu: 12:11pm On Jun 15, 2019
His work speaks for him

It's not by force

Think
Re: C. Ronaldo Shows Off His Trophies, Lists His Achievements And Records In 2019 by Jokerman(m): 12:22pm On Jun 15, 2019
This season (Relevant stats only and trophies)

Messi:
Laliga
Laliga golden boot
European golden boot
Laliga player of the season

Ronaldo:
SerieA
Supercopa italia
European nations league
SerieA best player
European nations league golden boot

Van dijk:
UCL
UCL best defender
EPL best defender (PFA and Players)
European nations league best defender
European super cup
UEFA player of the year
UEFA defender of the year

As a Ronaldo fan, I think Van dijk will scoop the award

Van dijk
Ronaldo
Messi
Re: C. Ronaldo Shows Off His Trophies, Lists His Achievements And Records In 2019 by Chuky902(m): 2:08pm On Jun 15, 2019
undecided
EmzyT:
Cristiano Ronaldo how I wish you would be getting more younger so we can watch you for many more years to come cry

Meanwhile, I'm go to sleep, wake me when one dwarf from Argentina wins an International trophy grin
So you think he does not have any international achievement ... I weak for u undecided
EmzyT:
Cristiano Ronaldo how I wish you would be getting more younger so we can watch you for many more years to come cry

Meanwhile, I'm go to sleep, wake me when one dwarf from Argentina wins an International trophy grin
So you think he does not have any international achievement ... I weak for u
Re: C. Ronaldo Shows Off His Trophies, Lists His Achievements And Records In 2019 by ABSTRUSE: 2:43pm On Jun 15, 2019
MobilityExpress:
Is that all? If Messi begins to list his own 2019 accomplishments now, it will be longer than 3rd Mainland Bridge grin

Asides La Liga, what else?
So much for the overrated dwarf.
Re: C. Ronaldo Shows Off His Trophies, Lists His Achievements And Records In 2019 by sirjentul05(m): 4:00pm On Jun 15, 2019
The fool is always praising himself so he can still be in existence grin grin grin grin

#mr Jentul#
Re: C. Ronaldo Shows Off His Trophies, Lists His Achievements And Records In 2019 by sssoulw(m): 4:05pm On Jun 15, 2019
So now, na by trophy.... football don spoil
blastac:
The only title Messi won dis season is la Liga so nwoke m mechie GI onu ebe ahu

Re: C. Ronaldo Shows Off His Trophies, Lists His Achievements And Records In 2019 by sssoulw(m): 4:06pm On Jun 15, 2019
Ronaldo Fans and Cardi B Fans, no difference....

Annoying set of people
Re: C. Ronaldo Shows Off His Trophies, Lists His Achievements And Records In 2019 by Immacrutech(m): 9:47pm On Jun 15, 2019
You see this very guy Yea this one his the Goat�

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emmanuel Emenike Buys G Wagon [PICS] / WWE Wrestler, Luke Harper dies at 41. / Cristiano Ronaldo Mocks Atletico Madrid After Being Booed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.