Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

How I Make Over 200k Every Month. Come And Learn. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How I Make Over 200k Every Month. Come And Learn. (476 Views)

How I Was Getting Over 200k As A Corper Instead Of 33k / Marry Abia Indigene, Get 200k, Marry Fellow Corps Member, Get 100k - Hon. Chukwu / Lagos State Corper Come In And Make Extra Income From 450k Every Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Make Over 200k Every Month. Come And Learn. by Seraolamide: 9:16pm On Jun 14, 2019
Hi Guys.

My name is Olamide Serah Akanbi.
No one of us will say he has never regretted being a Nigerian. At times I imagine why am i born into my family. I regret why am i even alive, my brothers and sisters. Its frustration and depression at the same time.
If its church, see bro, you no go church pass me. I have attend most of those churches you have attended. Night vigils, hustle hard and more. Guyz do me shege grin used and dumped from one guy to another. I thankGod am sharing this story with smile on my face today. cool

Let me come down to the theme of my post. I want to show you how I made it through Sport Investment. I know you will say mtcheeeeew. I pity you.

See those bet9ja boys selling odds. My brother run away from them they are all scam. They are brutal scam. I can't count how many times have been duped for odds that are not sure not knowing there is nothing like sure game.

I don't watch football before, you should know its not common within we ladies to watch football. Because of sport betting i developed the joy in watching ball.

In 2017 when i started my journey on my success. I heard people always talking about this bet9ja thing, how some one won 4million, how this one won 20million, how that one won 15million. I felt the shame of joining the bet9ja league as a lady. Not until the day i just felt today nah today. I must make it. Then I went into a bet shop met many men, they were all looking at me. I went a boy to put me through and help me booked a game I staked it with 200naira and i lost. I was still kin on being part of the winners.

That's was how I belong to the family of long ticket association without a win everyday. I changed plan, met one bet9ja odd seller on nairaland here that dupped me of 20k. Several occasions like that. I just want to make this millions. I kept searching online on how to make this money. Then I went broke. Rises again when bet9ja introduce No RedCard Option of 1.19odd. Then i picked 4games to make it 2odds then I start staking amount like 5k to get 10k at times 10k to get 20k. Like that like that. Started rising, at times there are some bad day, like the say Pogba collected red card against arsenal. There was a big heartbreak for me that day.

1 Like

Re: How I Make Over 200k Every Month. Come And Learn. by Seraolamide: 9:21pm On Jun 14, 2019
Who is Following cool
Re: How I Make Over 200k Every Month. Come And Learn. by Seraolamide: 9:34pm On Jun 14, 2019
I play and play shaa... God blessed me shaa from there, I raised about 300k from No Red Card option. You are shock abi, even girl like me dey play bet9ja grin my sister and my brother its hustle. Nigeria is not worth the long suffering.

So as I was saying, I opened a unisex saloon in my area. Didn't quit bet9ja until bet9ja themselves scammed me off 650k. January 9th 2018. I made withdrawal from my bet9ja account of 300k out of my balance of 650k, till now my bro and sis, bet9ja shot down my account. Can't login mailed them and no reply. See my people run away from bet9a. They are scam big one!
Re: How I Make Over 200k Every Month. Come And Learn. by Bizma2474(m): 10:19pm On Jun 14, 2019
Nw,should we stop playing it abi we should continue?
Re: How I Make Over 200k Every Month. Come And Learn. by Seraolamide: 10:52pm On Jun 14, 2019
I have known nairaland since 2013 without an account. This is the first time I felt like opening an account, let me also share my experience. My story for people to learn from.
In 2018 when heard about sportybet, i was scared about them. I opened and account but was scared to fund. Left it unfund for 2months. I searched through the Internet, designed lot of strategies and plans all day which also failed, search prediction sites likes of victorspredict, wizpredicts, stakegains, and lots more. Bought odds again and failed. Until I met a guy on Cristiano Ronaldo's Instagram page comment section. Sent him a DM and we kept moving on. He is from Holland, we became friends. He started liking the Bae shaaa.... Not until I told him one day I am also into sport betting and he is said he does too. He use williamhill.com to stake games. We became paddy in the business. And we started doing it well. He gave me some games and i book it on sportybet platform stake 5k for a start and it was cool. Won! Now he told me of a killer strategy used in sport betting investment. Which I use till today. He charged me 215$ for his online tutorials which he taught me all about the secret and strategy. Linked me with professional punters based in the UK where i bought games and applied his strategy which I use in making a life today.

Don't allow any one tell you that can't make it. Don't allow any one tell you that you can't make it. This country is not worth dying for. My sis and bros, its not easy, I am feeling good tonight, this shit gat me thanking God for life, i cant exolainnnnnnn ( in wizkids voice).

I am a single mother of a baby boy, am just 25. Atlease i don't need any man to put food on my table. My business is moving. Thanks also to Sportybet for facilitating. They did so much for me.

Now, I will teach you the strategy, you can also make it if you want. Its no left for you. If you like take my advise or leave it.

I will teach you how you can also get paid like me. Cashout big like me. Look at the picture below.I made that in the space of 7months. Believed it or leave it.

This are what i will do for you now.
1. Teach you a killer strategy that i use in making this happen without.
2. Link you with link you to a group which i will be posting any games i want to play for free so we will play together so as not to fall into the hands of those bastard bet9ja boys.
3. Teach you ways to stake games that you must get cashout in any way.
4. Link you with a Loan Cooperative that will give you loan and you pay back with your bet earnings.

I pilled up all this in an Electronic Book (eBook)

It took me 14days being a busy person writing this eBook. I settled down to write and write in an understandable way. With this eBook, if you know what you are doing, 120 to 150k will be yours in the first month when you start betting with just 2k, that is if you follow my strategy o...

You know we Nigerians, we have this greedy mind. We want to hit the million in one night.

Re: How I Make Over 200k Every Month. Come And Learn. by Seraolamide: 11:05pm On Jun 14, 2019
This eBook cost just 1500naira (₦1,500)

At lease being a pay for my stress and time. Before that my bro and sis. Make sure you have opened your sportbet account. Its very important in this journey. There are some tricks used in sportybet that you don't know which I will reveal to you. I know one day it will cast, but before that we should all gain from it.

Once again, plz plz and plz run away from bet9ja. They are the worst bet platform ever.

To get the eBook send Whatsapp message to. 09017594853.

Re: How I Make Over 200k Every Month. Come And Learn. by Seraolamide: 11:10pm On Jun 14, 2019
Bizma2474:
Nw,should we stop playing it abi we should continue?
Continue reading my post.

(1) (Reply)

Between Ibadan And Ondo Which Is More Preferable For NYSC / Gov. Seyi Makinde increases OYO State's 'allawee' for Corpers from 5k To 15k / Ebonyi State Corpers...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.