Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? (73343 Views)

Guys What's The Most Outrageous Demand Your Girlfriend Has Ever Asked From You? / Guys What's The Most Outrageous Thing Your Girlfriend Has Ever Demanded For? / Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by ngwababe(f): 6:21pm On Jun 15, 2019
nwanneni:
Yoy don't go visiting to a house that can offer you Malta as cola and begin to demand ace of spades champagne wink

So what do you , yourself offer when one visits you nwanneni?
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by missyojo(f): 6:35pm On Jun 15, 2019
After carefully reading through the comments up-to page 6 before it was derailed with insults by some people, I have this to say. Ladies who demand on a first date have NO CLASS AT all and it's very bad of them. A first date should be a quite place where both parties get to know each other better and discuss, not the other way round. If a lady isn't interested in a guy she should let the guy know in a peaceful manner not demanding excessively on a first date and subsequent ones.
Be that as it may, I guess the way guys portray themselves to be who they are not gives the ladies that do so upper hand to demand from the person they are meeting for the first time. Ladies please let's stop it, it's not good. Find something doing so that you can get whatever you want with your money, not you waiting on a guy to do so for you. I for example take myself out once in awhile and pamper myself, then come home and relax. My Ex once told me that I should let him know whenever I need something because he knows I'm not the demanding type, thou that doesn't mean I don't have needs to met.
And to Awkaetitibabe, please take it easy. Have been seeing your comment right from the first page of this post till the 14th or 15th page. Life would be a bed of roses for all of us if we take things easy.
Cheers to you all.
Happy Sunday in advance!!!!

18 Likes

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by femi4: 6:36pm On Jun 15, 2019
avalon7:
I think poverty is a major factor when talking of girls being demanding . I don't think any American or European girl will ask for TRANSPORT MONEY to come see a guys staying in the same city. But babe way neva see 5k for months go come de spend like 1k just to collect f uck . Tinka bout it
The guy that will spend too, poverty no dey affect am. Its just greed and sense of entitlement.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by fx45(m): 6:38pm On Jun 15, 2019
Riele:
let me throw my mat here...

Who wants to take me on a date
Let's see your shopping list first

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 15, 2019
ngwababe:

So what do you , yourself offer when one visits you nwanneni?
depends on who visits.
I could either offer champagne,malt,beer etc...
Why?wanna visit?
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Esthered: 6:42pm On Jun 15, 2019
Omoluabi9:
God bless you for this piece.

Now about that "body type"; a faceless upload, so we may admire smiley

Are you dark? fair?

*Sips Martini*

Amen.
I'm hour glass but on the very slender side and underweight in summary I'm SKINNY. I'm neither dark nor fair.
Don't get drunk on your Martini

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by missyojo(f): 6:51pm On Jun 15, 2019
Ostrogoth:

Are you not the same awkaetiti they are talking about on the comments section on the tenth page who asked someone to dassh her his benz to sell for startup? Are you the local babe with thick lips they are talking about?? If so I think I can understand you better!
Hahaha!!! ����
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 15, 2019
This is serious
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Inception(m): 7:04pm On Jun 15, 2019
InvertedHammer:
/
Only amateurs make outrageous demands on a first date.

Professionals rope you in with LOVE (or so you think) and then go for the kill.

/

Guy u sabi abeg cool

Abeg chop knuckle biko

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 15, 2019
nwanneni:
Age?fam I'm 27.
Got dumped So?life happens!
Misogyny?it's like you like throwing words around carelessly.still doesn't change the fact that most of y'all beg for a living.
Maybe y'all should fix that first.annoys sane minds the Bleep out.
Hometown?what has that gotta do with anything?
And I also doubt we are from the same place cos I know for sure our women aren't this ugly!
Maybe that is why you got dumped by a 40 year old divorcee!cos of your intoxicating entitlement mentality.
Someone you almost killed with marriage talks almost immediately.
I understand your stance sha,you are running on extra time so oge adiro na side gi.
Menopause is knocking wink we know cheesy
When last did you even see your period sef?
Lol... Nice shade. Never asked for your age. I'll still say this, I pray to look this good when I get to that menopause eventually. Old age ain't a disease Padre

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 15, 2019
Ostrogoth:

Firstly, I'd have loved to meet you too but your picture/level of beauty+your reputation as a lover of other people's Benz(es)+your suspicious relationship to Obasanjo=lack of any serious desire. But I'll have you know this, you are only being bitter and that is so unladylike. Meanwhile greet 'grandpa Obasanjo' and tell him he's one of my gr8est heroes, that is if yo don't live in ghettoest ajegunle or warri. Peace/piss out, according to your choice!!
Guy don't take my comments here seriously. But to b sincere, I didn't like u snooping and posting my picture for all. It's disrespectful. I wouldn't never insult or mock anyone just like that. Forget we on nairaland and you feel u can behave anyhow.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Lalas247(f): 7:42pm On Jun 15, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
you sound pained

Pained @ wt exactly
Pls I don't entertain beardless convos deuces
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 15, 2019
missyojo:

Hahaha!!! ����
You'd b amazed how these comments and mentions make me laugh. But that's one of the pecks though.
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Lalas247(f): 7:52pm On Jun 15, 2019
ikechukz:
I think it has to do with the way you present yourself. All my life, I've never had a girl ask me directly for money or any material thing and I also don't don't think I've ever sent airtime to any girl that isn't my sister or cousin.
There's a way you carry yourself and only responsible people would come close to you.
Ekaeite bring one cold beer for this guy please grin

I hope these blind bats read this ...
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by doggedfighter(f): 7:55pm On Jun 15, 2019
ngwababe:

Nne m ooo,not even a date, just mere wedding and dropping off, she don dey ask for Dubai and shopping? Some people suppose dey receive slap when dem dey lie!
The hustle for front page is real. Even a mentally challenged girl won't do that. Lol
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by ngwababe(f): 7:58pm On Jun 15, 2019
nwanneni:
depends on who visits.
I could either offer champagne,malt,beer etc...
Why?wanna visit?

Agu nwoke!
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 15, 2019
ngwababe:

Agu nwoke!
e ma otu anyi si eme na.
No time!
If you carry am come my side,I go chop o! cheesy cheesy
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by ngwababe(f): 8:03pm On Jun 15, 2019
nwanneni:
e ma otu anyi si eme na.
No time!
If you carry am come my side,I go chop o! cheesy cheesy

Udo di cheesy
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by adedehinbo(m): 8:25pm On Jun 15, 2019
Newguyhere:

Yes ohh my brother.. a cashier at a bank. grin
She thought she has found one mugu cause I usually tip her heavily anytime I'm at the bank. grin
baba shey Na sterling bank cashier?
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by chiommy123(f): 8:54pm On Jun 15, 2019
Smartii:

Huh! What if one asked you to foot the bill?
but I don't have money na
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 15, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
You lucky I wasn't even online when you spewing nonsense. Asslicker. Simply because I blatantly said No to ur advances I'm not a bad person ryt. Continue
You must be either mad or hallucinating.
I don't do ugly leeches. Never have, never will.
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 15, 2019
ModelX:

You must be either mad or hallucinating.
I don't do ugly leeches. Never have, never will.
Yimu
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by ODUNEWUWURA(f): 9:15pm On Jun 15, 2019
guys,why do you like to lie a lot, both the one that have never take a lady on date and the one no woman demand money from will come here and be lying against lady. abeg stop lying.
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by uboma(m): 9:23pm On Jun 15, 2019
DimkpaBini:
The girl chose ShopRite for our first date undecided
That should have tipped me off.I pulled out all the stops trying to impress her, bought the biggest chicken there, ice cream etc.She was forming ajebo for me.She said she wasn't hungry but made sure she packed everything undecided

She then told me she wanted to go shopping and I foolishly agreed....big mistake angry
The Mumu girl almost finished my one month salary at one go angry and had the frigging nerve to tell me that it was a good start.I didn't say anything but as soon as she left I blocked her.
Mehn this chick was desperate,she even went as far as contacting my siblings to complain that I was ignoring her angry
I learnt never to take a girl to ShopRite on a date.If we can't do it somewhere else.. forget it angry

Taking a lady to a mall isn't the problem here. You failed to be in control. how could you have spent almost your whole one salary just to impress a lady? Las Las, na she win.....

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by doggedfighter(f): 9:24pm On Jun 15, 2019
ODUNEWUWURA:
guys,why do you like to lie a lot, both the one that have never take a lady on date and the one no woman demand money from will come here and be lying against lady. abeg stop lying.

Damn grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by uboma(m): 9:24pm On Jun 15, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Here to read lies o. Cos I can't imagine making demands on a first date! Unless you don't like the guy and wanna chase him off

Some ladies do make outrageous demands on the first date.
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by uboma(m): 9:28pm On Jun 15, 2019
WestGodspower:
This kinda rubbish happened to me twice in one week. I went out with a girl and she suggested shoprite, we got der and she was pulling everything her hands could touch from d shelf into d shoppin cart, i asked her, babe who go pay for all these things? She said you of course, i calm down and told her no p, i gat u, let me go and bring extra cart for u cos tis one is filling up already. I left and never looked back. Deleted her number asap. Kept calling me but never picked. Days later she texted and said she's sorry that she will love to see me again, me i know she just want to try again with a different format.
Second one, after d first one, i had learned my lesson and decided never to take any girl to shoprite again to avoid such stories, invited a girl out to d local bar. Called her, babe where are u, she said we are on our way, i asked who is we, she said me and my friend. And i tot to myself, if her friend looks as good as she looks that i will focus on her. She showed up with two friends both, not good looking at all. They sat down and i started laughing, they asked why i was laughing i looked at them dead on and said 'I'm about to order some expensive shits and leave them to pay for it', they laughed thinkin i was jokin. They ordered for 3 point and kill, i was like only? They ordered plenty hollandia big sized yogurt and chi exotic, i was like only? They said amarula, i said ok I will be back let me go and pay downstair and i zoomed off, never looked back.
I don't have time for arguments and i decided, no decent girls in this life again and I'm gonna hang boot on girls for now.

lol.
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Ernerstdavid55(m): 9:57pm On Jun 15, 2019
FatherBona:
if you view her Dp you will retract that statement immediately!
ok o let me run small first

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply)

Bisi Alimi In Bed With Husband, Anthony Davis. Shares Photo / "The Only Thing You Didn't Borrow Is Your Beard" - Lady Drags Man / Photos From A Kissing Competition In Kampala, Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.