Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? (73243 Views)

Guys What's The Most Outrageous Demand Your Girlfriend Has Ever Asked From You? / Guys What's The Most Outrageous Thing Your Girlfriend Has Ever Demanded For? / Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by mkpurumma090(f): 11:34am On Jun 17, 2019
cinderellashoes:
I just saw this thread but I felt the need to leave a comment. Leeching isn't a 'Nigerian girl thing' alone.

I am not a Nigerian but I grew up here. I have Nigerian girlfriends who spend their last dime on guys who end up breaking their hearts. I am saddened to see all the things you guys always say about Nigerian girls.

Just last week, an Igbo girl who happened to be my friend came over to my place so we could plan a surprise birthday for a guy she just started dating and we are talking about a surprise of like 70k plus and she's a fresh graduate.

Here's my own story with my ex, a Nigerian guy o

A mutual friend gave him my bbm pin and he sent me a request which I accepted. We started chatting and I liked him so we decided to meet. I was schooling from home while he was schooling in Ilorin. Before our first date, he said, "Babe, when you are coming please get me some snack or a meal cos I didn't wait to eat at home."

This guy is from a good home, his parents are okay.

I stopped at TFC on my way to get the food for him. When we got to the movies, he asked if I brought my student card and I said no.

I noticed that he wasn't pleased so I offered to pay for mine. After the movies, we went to shoprite and he bought me a pack of chocolate and I thought it was such a romantic gesture.

A few days later, he asked me to lend him 3k that robbers broke into his house and stole his money. I sent the money to him immediately.

Then it was money for house rent, he asked for 10,000 to complete it and I sent it to him.

Then it was this, or that, and I always did my best to send it to him.

I once borrowed 5k from a colleague to give him.

I used my tfare to go see him in Ilorin and each time, I used my money to cook for us, including his friends who always dropped by to see our 'iyawo'.

Yes, we had some wonderful memories. But I thought it was love, I kept thinking that we were building a future.

One day, he asked me to lend him my new, Dell laptop which an aunt sent to me from London. He used to have a laptop but he said he borrowed it to someone and they stole it.

I had no choice than to give him the laptop. For three whole years, the only cash he ever sent me was 1k which I needed as tfare to go for a job interview.

Although, on my 23rd birthday, he bought me a cake and took me to the movies.

Afterwards, he asked me to stop my job, saying I didn't have time for him. This guy refused to work, he was waiting for his dad to get him a job. Each time we had a date, I paid for it. He always had a reason to lend money from me and he never paid back.

But you see that laptop ehn, the one I borrowed him. I never got it back. He gave me a long story about it being stolen and I had my written school project in it.

I couldn't submit my project on time and I didn't graduate with my mates. You can call me a fool or whatever, but my point is, some Nigerian guys leech on girls too. Stop bashing Nigerian women all the time.

I decided to break up with him because he didn't want to get a job! At this time, we were graduates. However, I wanted to break up with him in person...the words that came out of his mouth made me realize that I had been fooled.

"Please borrow me some money now, because after the break up, its only you that will be eating your money"

P.S I am married to another Nigerian man now and he's so sweet and wonderful.

There are good Nigerian men and there also bad Nigerian men. And there are also good Nigerian women out there, take your time, and observe before meeting up with any girl.
Thanks for your advice

4 Likes

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Psoul(m): 11:44am On Jun 17, 2019
deltateam:

After this comment I was expecting this thread would be closed.

Lol...... grin grin
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 17, 2019
Elbone2:
Back then in school...Met this pretty chic on campus and got her number...I could tell she was my next gf...Called her by the weekend for us to meet and hang out at a restaurant(fast food)...We agreed to rendezvous by 6pm...At around 5:30pm she called me to ask if she can come with her friends that they were bored and she doesn't want to leave them like that at home,I was like ahh no probs sha thinking she was a reasonable Girl....I got there before her and kept calling to make sure they were coming since i was expecting to see her and may be two of her friends....Only for she to show with five other girls making them six in number....To me this was the height of madness and i wonder what would be more demanding on a simple first date than this?! ..Me wey don budget like 5k for the night but carry extra 5k incase the enjoyment com enter another level(thats i was with 10k only)...I had to call her aside and ask her if they came for a birthday party or something and she kept saying"but i told u na"...I just kept back my cool and asked them to order something...Na when them begin dey place order for rice and chicken with a can of Smirnoff ice each...i just do like say i dey receive call from there Ben Johnson...Dem call my fone tire that night.
But would they have killed you if you told them you didn't have much on you before telling them to order?
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by chinedumo(m): 1:32pm On Jun 17, 2019
cinderellashoes:
I just saw this thread but I felt the need to leave a comment. Leeching isn't a 'Nigerian girl thing' alone.

I am not a Nigerian but I grew up here. I have Nigerian girlfriends who spend their last dime on guys who end up breaking their hearts. I am saddened to see all the things you guys always say about Nigerian girls.

Just last week, an Igbo girl who happened to be my friend came over to my place so we could plan a surprise birthday for a guy she just started dating and we are talking about a surprise of like 70k plus and she's a fresh graduate.

A mutual friend gave him my bbm pin and he sent me a request which I accepted. We started chatting and I liked him so we decided to meet. I was schooling from home while he was schooling in Ilorin. Before our first date, he said, "Babe, when you are coming please get me some snack or a meal cos I didn't wait to eat at home."

I stopped at TFC on my way to get the food for him. When we got to the movies, he asked if I brought my student card and I said no.

I noticed that he wasn't pleased so I offered to pay for mine. After the movies, we went to shoprite and he bought me a pack of chocolate and I thought it was such a romantic gesture.

A few days later, he asked me to lend him 3k that robbers broke into his house and stole his money. I sent the money to him immediately.

Then it was money for house rent, he asked for 10,000 to complete it and I sent it to him.

I used my tfare to go see him in Ilorin and each time, I used my money to cook for us, including his friends who always dropped by to see our 'iyawo'.

Yes, we had some wonderful memories. But I thought it was love, I kept thinking that we were building a future.

One day, he asked me to lend him my new, Dell laptop which an aunt sent to me from London. He used to have a laptop but he said he borrowed it to someone and they stole it.

I had no choice than to give him the laptop. For three whole years, the only cash he ever sent me was 1k which I needed as tfare to go for a job interview.

Afterwards, he asked me to stop my job, saying I didn't have time for him. This guy refused to work, he was waiting for his dad to get him a job. Each time we had a date, I paid for it. He always had a reason to lend money from me and he never paid back.

But you see that laptop ehn, the one I borrowed him. I never got it back. He gave me a long story about it being stolen and I had my written school project in it.

I couldn't submit my project on time and I didn't graduate with my mates. You can call me a fool or whatever, but my point is, some Nigerian guys leech on girls too. Stop bashing Nigerian women all the time.

I decided to break up with him because he didn't want to get a job! At this time, we were graduates. However, I wanted to break up with him in person...the words that came out of his mouth made me realize that I had been fooled.

"Please borrow me some money now, because after the break up, its only you that will be eating your money"

There are good Nigerian men and there also bad Nigerian men. And there are also good Nigerian women out there, take your time, and observe before meeting up with any girl.

We association of Nigerian sweet boys want to compensate you for all your troubles.

This invitation is also extended to your husband.
We hate to see a nice girl maltreated.

11 Likes

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by cinderellashoes(f): 3:15pm On Jun 17, 2019
chinedumo:

We association of Nigerian sweet boys want to compensate you for all your troubles.

This invitation is also extended to your husband.
We hate to see a nice girl maltreated.

Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy Thank you
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by ekitimanalways(m): 4:59pm On Jun 17, 2019
I met a lady from the South East at a friend's place in Rivers State two year ago and I wasted no time to tell her how attractive she's. I conversed with her and within few minutes we exchanged mobile numbers. Honestly, I found her attractive and I thought I could have something real with her which would lead to marriage . To cut the long story short, the following day she implored me in a text message to gift her 350,000 Naira to clear a few debts... Without delay I deleted her from every nook and cranny of my mind and mo wa sa ere tete bi ti eku Agege kuro ni ipinle Rivers.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Kenneth10110(m): 5:30pm On Jun 17, 2019
cinderellashoes:

That doesn't stop the fact most girls are just there to dry a man up. Your case was a revenge.
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by cinderellashoes(f): 5:45pm On Jun 17, 2019
Kenneth10110:

That doesn't stop the fact most girls are just there to dry a man up. Your case was a revenge.

Lol my case was a revenge? Oh okay ooo but two wrongs don't make a right. I have forgiven him and I have moved on. Let's not pay evil with evil.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Kenneth10110(m): 6:58pm On Jun 17, 2019
cinderellashoes:

Lol my case was a revenge? Oh okay ooo but two wrongs don't make a right. I have forgiven him and I have moved on. Let's not pay evil with evil.

You should have married him since you have forgiven him.
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by amiibaby(f): 7:16pm On Jun 17, 2019
This is so so hilariouscry
KwashB419:

lol something similar happened to be back then in 2009. there was this lady who happens to get my number from God knows where. we got talking and decided to hangout one sunday afternoon. we chose 2 hangout at a place called juice and grillade (now southern fried chicken, this should be familiar to Jos residents). the D-day came and i arrived at the place b4 her though we sheduled it 4 2 o' clock. On getting there, i met some of my paddies there chilling and told dem i am expecting a new gal. i had 2 wait for this gal for another 2 hrs b4 she told me dat she was already on her way coming...i was already feeling exhausted and had 2 wait outside the eatery seated close 2 one cobblers shop. lo and behold 2 bikes arrived each carrying 2 ladies, and one of the ladies dails a number and my phone rang( mind you, i have never met the gal b4 ), dat was my date . i didnt pick d call and kept on calling repeatedly and i didnt pick despite been like 10m away from where they were standing. Finally i decided 2 pick up the call and she affirmed that she was the one standing in from of the eatery, i walked up to her and we all exchanged pleasantries from which we proceeded inside. brothers and sisters i wasnt breathing well.. my friends saw me and the looks on their face could tell it all ( their hommy is in deep shit)...i turned to my "assault team" and asked then what they would love to take, and they all echoed "anything"! brothers and sisters that was my saving Grace, i dashed out to counter b4 any of dem could think of changing their mind. At the counter i requested for 8 bons , 2 for each person( the bons costs 50 naira each, and 4 of smallest cup ice each at 150 naira each.. Got the biggest cup ice cream and two meat pie for myself ( sense will not kill ).. orders arrived and we were served.. was taking my meatpies and they were struggling with thier bons with an everlasting looks on thier faces... peple of God, the bill was brought and it turned out to be 2500 naira only ( had 10k on me though)...i paid the bill with a very big smile on ma face cos i was able to overcome the "assault team".. had to even go get dem polythene leather cos they couldnt finish the bons and had 2 take dem home.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Ryan03(f): 8:41pm On Jun 17, 2019
AreaFada2:

Hope you are right.

Some girls do not ask and work BUT are quietly seething that you do not do what a man should be doing.

That's how complex ladies are. Some won't ask directly.

You only get to know if one day an argument breaks out.

The consequence can be that she takes your poor financial commitment as a licence for her to cheat.

Lots of girls juggle several men either to have options/plan ABC, or for the perks from the men.

Unless you are very lucky to meet that extraordinary girl, do not celebrate too much that she's not billing you.
i understand, thanks
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Ryan03(f): 8:55pm On Jun 17, 2019
Kenneth10110:

stop it, stop supporting rubbish. if you bash a girl for leeching, you should do same to a guy. there's nothing like revenge here, if it is revenge then girls also have an excuse cause everybody have been hurt before

5 Likes

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Ryan03(f): 9:12pm On Jun 17, 2019
cy4eve:
Hei take it easy on us.......ur though is d more reason most gals hate attending weddings.
i am not trying to insult girls but what I typed is true about some girls. I didn't say all girls
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Kenneth10110(m): 9:47pm On Jun 17, 2019
Ryan03:
stop it, stop supporting rubbish. if you bash a girl for leeching, you should do same to a guy. there's nothing like revenge here, if it is revenge then girls also have an excuse cause everybody have been hurt before
Mr bash its a revenge
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by chieme123(m): 10:36pm On Jun 17, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
What's with the Anambra you mentioned?

Oh AwkaetitiBabe..... Don't make it personal.
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by cinderellashoes(f): 11:38pm On Jun 17, 2019
Kenneth10110:

You should have married him since you have forgiven him.

No. It wasn't love on his part. Didn't you read the end of my post?
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Kenneth10110(m): 11:40pm On Jun 17, 2019
cinderellashoes:

No. It wasn't love on his part. Didn't you read the end of my post?
. I just dont care you ladies do worse than this
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Nobody: 12:56am On Jun 18, 2019
100 level back in my uni days i had this new chick i was still washing so on this good day i had about 7k with me and then that money for me and one babe na bombay... So i dressed up in my new kits spray my dab enter okada straight to her hostel (we both stayed off campus) Now to my surprise i met like all her roomies four girls. i had a little chit chat with them before telling my babe to dress up that we were going out. She quickly dressed up and as we were going she stopped. I can't leave my friends at home na" I didn't know it was a planned work then i overheard one of them inside one delta girl saying "he has money na what's the big deal abeg let's all go joor" Omo the way my heart fly i quickly catch am back. so we all went out I no know say my guys just dey observe the way i dey use okada carry four heavy babes go location like mugu. Getting there these girls no fail to dey order anyhow omo me i was just drinking my Guinness and my pack of Benson. These four girls each ate a plate of fried rice and chicken each and ordered extra plates as takeaway and then ordered ice cream round... my head done start to boil as i dey calculate my 2 weeks money when these girls done chop finish so. i was lucky to keep 3k in the house sha if not i for lie go house again.. Just when i thought these hoes were through one big one that looks like a mountain ram just said 'erm those suya wouldn't be a bad idea ooh' the look i give the girl like that Samuel L. Jackson look below: nobody told her to swallow the words.. be like na only #300 come remain with paddy man and these girls just come chop crowd come my house and discharge shouting at each other about their gates being locked or so. I still didn't mind i saw them off to the junction they got their different okada and was waiting again to rip me off that #300 change ah ahh I had to use the look again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by drewxx88(m): 1:40pm On Jun 18, 2019
missyojo:
After carefully reading through the comments up-to page 6 before it was derailed with insults by some people, I have this to say. Ladies who demand on a first date have NO CLASS AT all and it's very bad of them. A first date should be a quite place where both parties get to know each other better and discuss, not the other way round. If a lady isn't interested in a guy she should let the guy know in a peaceful manner not demanding excessively on a first date and subsequent ones.
Be that as it may, I guess the way guys portray themselves to be who they are not gives the ladies that do so upper hand to demand from the person they are meeting for the first time. Ladies please let's stop it, it's not good. Find something doing so that you can get whatever you want with your money, not you waiting on a guy to do so for you. I for example take myself out once in awhile and pamper myself, then come home and relax. My Ex once told me that I should let him know whenever I need something because he knows I'm not the demanding type, thou that doesn't mean I don't have needs to met.
And to Awkaetitibabe, please take it easy. Have been seeing your comment right from the first page of this post till the 14th or 15th page. Life would be a bed of roses for all of us if we take things easy.
Cheers to you all.
Happy Sunday in advance!!!!
Its prolly none of my big but your ex should have locked you down ,cos you sound too good to be true...
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by AngelicBeing: 1:40pm On Jun 18, 2019
dairykidd:
100 level back in my uni days i had this new chick i was still washing so on this good day i had about 7k with me and then that money for me and one babe na bombay... So i dressed up in my new kits spray my dab enter okada straight to her hostel (we both stayed off campus) Now to my surprise i met like all her roomies four girls. i had a little chit chat with them before telling my babe to dress up that we were going out. She quickly dressed up and as we were going she stopped. I can't leave my friends at home na" I didn't know it was a planned work then i overheard one of them inside one delta girl saying "he has money na what's the big deal abeg let's all go joor" Omo the way my heart fly i quickly catch am back. so we all went out I no know say my guys just dey observe the way i dey use okada carry four heavy babes go location like mugu. Getting there these girls no fail to dey order anyhow omo me i was just drinking my Guinness and my pack of Benson. These four girls each ate a plate of fried rice and chicken each and ordered extra plates as takeaway and then ordered ice cream round... my head done start to boil as i dey calculate my 2 weeks money when these girls done chop finish so. i was lucky to keep 3k in the house sha if not i for lie go house again.. Just when i thought these hoes were through one big one that looks like a mountain ram just said 'erm those suya wouldn't be a bad idea ooh' the look i give the girl like that Samuel L. Jackson look below: nobody told her to swallow the words.. be like na only #300 come remain with paddy man and these girls just come chop crowd come my house and discharge shouting at each other about their gates being locked or so. I still didn't mind i saw them off to the junction they got their different okada and was waiting again to rip me off that #300 change ah ahh I had to use the look again
You should have excused yourself as if you want to ease yourself and Ben Johnson from the hungry sharks, I am good at treating their Fuckups like that, infact, I can smell a leech or parasite from Mount Everest and I will raise my guard to planet Jupiter, life is too short to allow a hungry, greedy damsel to play oringo with your head, we have over 3 billion females on planet earth to choose from and it will be suicidal to allow one female to play poker with your brain, nonsense grin

5 Likes

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Blackmiserable(m): 2:46pm On Jun 18, 2019
Korllami007:

You're right, bro.

That's why Uber drivers always have problem with female customers. The moment they pay you that's the moment they will start looking down on you and talk to you anyhow because they think you are their slaves at that moment. Few percentage of women can be a leader in the society because most women don't have the attributes of being a leader. The moment a woman have an edge over you finincially or at place of work, she will always look down on you.

Seconded. I could not agree more.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by SkinnyNigga: 3:54pm On Jun 18, 2019
chieme123:

I would have agreed with you, if I hadn't experienced something similar. A brand new babe I met demanded a dress, a power bank and a generator..... All within the first three days.

And she is from Anambra.

I picked my slippers and ran.
wtf is and she's from Anambra?
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 19, 2019
AngelicBeing:
You should have excused yourself as if you want to ease yourself and Ben Johnson from the hungry sharks, I am good at treating their Fuckups like that, infact, I can smell a leech or parasite from Mount Everest and I will raise my guard to planet Jupiter, life is too short to allow a hungry, greedy damsel to play oringo with your head, we have over 3 billion females on planet earth to choose from and it will be suicidal to allow one female to play poker with your brain, nonsense grin
Lolzz.. that was then na & i was just a jjc. I don't take bs from useless girls especially, I done open one full can of cold water empty for babe head because she dey try play smart with me back then in uni and i did it in front of her boyfriends house after as she dey come down from the okada where carry me and her go there grin I dealt with them a lot that issue was just my baptism cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Babygal2020(f): 8:33pm On Jun 19, 2019
FatherBona:
Aka Leech!!!
He won't even look at you twice, save your breath
U no serious, fine gal like me!!!!
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by colly1860: 9:00pm On Jun 19, 2019
Jayhazard:

But would they have killed you if you told them you didn't have much on you before telling them to order?

Would it have killed her, if she told him she was coming with 5 friends?
Stop being delusional....

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 19, 2019
colly1860:

Would it have killed her, if she told him she was coming with 5 friends?
Stop being delusional....
No, it wouldn't.
There's always a peaceful way to solve a problem, but he chose otherwise. There's no point trying to be cunning.
By the way, how does my comment show that I'm being delusional?
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Drillsmedia: 9:59pm On Jun 19, 2019
Esthered:
I wonder how some ladies feel entitled to a man's money. Just as my boss confided in me yesterday of a lady he's interested in and she turned him down but still accuses him of not showing her care and went as far as demanding for him to support her to further her education. I was appalled as I can't imagine myself stooping low to take advantage of men. What's the essence of working as a female? I'll be a mother to sons one day and will be pained when women take advantage of them but I'll train them to set high standards in dating game. I'm accused of being strange as I'm usually told if I have your body type, being a calabar babe.... I would have gone far and I'll start asking myself if I'm normal but I know there's dignity in labour for both sexes so I prefer to work to meet my needs and wants.

Let me get to know you!
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Esthered: 10:05pm On Jun 19, 2019
Drillsmedia:

Let me get to know you!
I can't as I'm contented with my baby boo Acidosis
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by carter009(m): 10:27pm On Jun 19, 2019
Sharp guy grin grin grin
ekitimanalways:
I met a lady from the South East at a friend's place in Rivers State two year ago and I wasted no time to tell her how attractive she's. I conversed with her and within few minutes we exchanged mobile numbers. Honestly, I found her attractive and I thought I could have something real with her which would lead to marriage . To cut the long story short, the following day she implored me in a text message to gift her 350,000 Naira to clear a few debts... Without delay I deleted her from every nook and cranny of my mind and mo wa sa ere tete bi ti eku Agege kuro ni ipinle Rivers State.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by FatherBona: 10:27pm On Jun 19, 2019
Babygal2020:

U no serious, fine gal like me!!!!

drop ya piƧture
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Acidosis(m): 7:21am On Jun 20, 2019
Esthered:
I can't as I'm contented with my baby boo Acidosis
Awww so sweet of you darling. Please don't give that boy any attention.
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by colly1860: 7:33am On Jun 20, 2019
Jayhazard:

No, it wouldn't.
There's always a peaceful way to solve a problem, but he chose otherwise. There's no point trying to be cunning.
By the way, how does my comment show that I'm being delusional?

On the delusional part u actually contractided reality and rational argument.. Ur a guy but ur taking sides with the chick in this instance. tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) / Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple / Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.