Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? (73248 Views)

Guys What's The Most Outrageous Demand Your Girlfriend Has Ever Asked From You? / Guys What's The Most Outrageous Thing Your Girlfriend Has Ever Demanded For? / Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by SocialJustice: 9:10am On Jun 15, 2019
DimkpaBini:
The girl chose ShopRite for our first date undecided
That should have tipped me off.I pulled out all the stops trying to impress her, bought the biggest chicken there, ice cream etc.She was forming ajebo for me.She said she wasn't hungry but made sure she packed everything undecided

She then told me she wanted to go shopping and I foolishly agreed....big mistake angry
The Mumu girl almost finished my one month salary at one go angry and had the frigging nerve to tell me that it was a good start.I didn't say anything but as soon as she left I blocked her.
Mehn this chick was desperate,she even went as far as contacting my siblings to complain that I was ignoring her angry
I learnt never to take a girl to ShopRite on a date.If we can't do it somewhere else.. forget it angry
You can take a girl to Shoprite, just don't make the mistake of asking what she wants. Know your budget and stick to it. Girls are not worth impressing with money.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by madridguy(m): 9:10am On Jun 15, 2019
Bros you have the money otherwise na to declare shagari grin grin grin grin grin grin One thing i like myself for is that i no dey shame for that kind thing. I will tell you point blank my budget grin grin

DimkpaBini:
That should have tipped me off.I pulled out all the stops trying to impress her, bought the biggest chicken there, ice cream etc.She was forming ajebo for me.She said she wasn't hungry but made sure she packed everything undecided

She then told me she wanted to go shopping and I foolishly agreed....big mistake angry
The Mumu girl almost finished my one month salary at one go angry and had the frigging nerve to tell me that it was a good start.I didn't say anything but as soon as she left I blocked her.
Mehn this chick was desperate,she even went as far as contacting my siblings to complain that I was ignoring her angry
I learnt never to take a girl to ShopRite on a date.If we can't do it somewhere else.. forget it angry

8 Likes

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 15, 2019
Mariangeles:
Upon all the bahd guy wey you form finish, you still fall mugu for her!
Forget all dis one wey you yarn for here .
Na so most of you nairaland guys be...una go come online, form finish, still fall mugu for babe. Chai !

I be female o but you too disappoint me aswear ! angry
So, you no fit fashy her ass once ? angry

Una go come online, dey form jagaban...las las, all na wash!
Girls still dey use their charm on una, las las, na pound of flesh una go get in reward for giving in to their every whim! angry
Once again, you fall my hand! angry
How I take fall mugu?by being a gentleman to drop her off?
Because I did not spend 1 naira on her and deleted her number immediately she left.
I no dey do that kind thing abeg!

7 Likes

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Yohh: 9:11am On Jun 15, 2019
I don't think I've ever experienced any. But why would I?
I sweat to earn and will never spend sumptuously on a lady because I know what I go through to make my money.
May be only my family members can scan me..

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Sammyblaq(m): 9:12am On Jun 15, 2019
On chat... She said she doesn't want anything from me; just my CARE and LOVE. I agreed.

On the first date, she couldn't come out due to NO trans bill(N100 o). Finally we met;
- I need money for clearance.
- Sub for me
- Have not eaten since morning.
....This a Broke-Ass Red flag.

Say NO to mono-syllable girls but active when they are about to demand.

I have been called "Stingy" before.
But I know my sisters Jenny, Oge, Chinyere, Uju, Maureen will object to that word for my sake.
Don't let the word "Stingy" pull you down.

When they call you STINGY... Order a bottle of lager(s) and point a fish.

We GUYS are willing to spend on that good girl. Even if say the money slow.
DON'T FAKE IT!.

81 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by haryothosyn93(m): 9:12am On Jun 15, 2019
It happens to me yesterday evening like you guys know what is happening right now

I met this girl like a month ago, we gist and bla bla like that after we exchange contact. She agree to come over to my place that week sunday wish I have prepared for it as a guy naw. I just have to call her on Saturday evening just to be sure she is still coming as well have agreed but to my surprise, she said she will be resuming back to school the very next day which is Sunday that we agreed on. I was like no problem now, when will you be coming back and she said immediately she finished her exams she is will be starting on Monday the same week we agreed to see. Fast forward to the whole scenario, she called 2 weeks after that the school had prosponed the exams till further notice, I was like what happened she said she didn't know why that i send her card which I did. She didn't called after that till when I caller her again to check on her. The next demand was card again which I did again. She flashed me the next morning to thank me for the card I sent to her.
I called her again last weekend to know when she will be coming to abuja and she was like I will be coming on Wednesday because I will finish my exams on tuesday afternoon, I said okay that I will check on her before she come to abuja. To my surprise, I called this gurl on Thursday to know if she is back to base and her response shocked me that she didn't have transport and she has been looking for a way to call me that I should send her money for her transport. I was like if I did not call you now you won't remember that you don't have transport, she has being calling me like I owe her money. She keeping sending messages and calling till around 2 am in the morning.

It is funny but crazy and I told that I don't have one naira in my account that she should call her family. She said nobody has money in her family to send to her.

35 Likes

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Mariangeles(f): 9:12am On Jun 15, 2019
kennygee:
Ladies. See the comments in this post. The one that really saddened me was the sweet girl who got dumped cause she was "demanding". Were her demands really a necessity or were they vain demands?

If you can afford to help out a woman you claim you love when she was in need, not out of vanity, is that a bad thing?

Maybe she was poor and couldn't afford those things she needed, if you could afford it and you've ascertained it is a necessity, is it too bad to help her out?

I pray she is able to hustle, get through this poor phase of her life by getting a decent job or business so she can stand on her own.

If you hustle your way through and become financially independent, they'll say you won't be submissive. If you ask them for money for needs, they'll say you're demanding.

If you dim your light so they can shine, they'll say you lack ambition. If you go to school, gather degrees paid for by yourself and your parents, they'll say you won't be submissive.

If you're a working career woman, they'll say you are not fulfilling your wifely duties, if you're a house wife, you're a liability.

The Nigerian woman is screwed either ways.

Make your own money ladies, work hard to achieve your dreams. Carve a path for your self and observe and look out for the one worth committing to.

In all these, stay off fornication and live the kind of life Christ wants you to live.

Shalom.
Excuse me !?

She's nothing but a shameless, self entitled, demanding leech! angry
Females like her sickens me! Yuck !

Plus, as a woman, you need no permission from anyone to succeed .
Be unapologetic!
Be feisty!
Dim your light for no one !

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by idonhammer: 9:13am On Jun 15, 2019
How u go look fine Girl like this dey ask whether she is related to OBJ? By the way, OBJ na igbo?I think u are one those girls we are talking about here.

OboOlora:

Babe are you related to Obasanjo?

5 Likes

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by WestGodspower(m): 9:13am On Jun 15, 2019
ikechukz:
I think it has to do with the way you present yourself. All my life, I've never had a girl ask me directly for money or any material thing and I also don't don't think I've ever sent airtime to any girl that isn't my sister or cousin.
There's a way you carry yourself and only responsible people would come close to you.
Which way bro? Teach me cos I'm beginning to think that i just have bad luck
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Angelfrost(m): 9:13am On Jun 15, 2019
Well, you guys have not been meeting the right ladies... For me, I have been very fortunate. Most of the ladies I meet are more than willing to do the spending... I was basically swimming in gifts from ladies (Not exaggerating)... That never changed upon graduating till date.

You guys need to up your wooing and dating game... It's only an insecure, needy guy with nothing to do with money that a jobless and lazy slay queen will turn to a personal ATM.

I personally avoid such ladies like the plague that they are. cool

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:14am On Jun 15, 2019
DimkpaBini:

I just dey laugh.
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by pansophist(m): 9:15am On Jun 15, 2019
noah91:
Guy, u fvcked up, u don wet ground already, though with plenty money. Na when u suppose reap the fruit of ur labor, u run. U suppose still play along, then fvck am well. That and ur money will confuse her and make her to be coming back, then u dump her broke ass. Stupid and hungry girls. Always feeling entitled.

Why do you guys see sex as a reward, a goal or something divine? To the women, the sex is nothing, it's like giving you a cup of water to drink from an endless stream. The lady is the smart one here, she has used up his resources, which he spent at least a month slaving to get (he admitted it), and also, still spend more to get a few mins of sex. Pathetic.

I actually don't blame women for being so vain and materialistic, men enable it, and with your outlook of seeing sex as a reward, a trend like this will continue. undecided

81 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Mariangeles(f): 9:15am On Jun 15, 2019
nwanneni:
How I take fall mugu?by being a gentleman to drop her off?
Because I did not spend 1 naira on her and deleted her number immediately she left.
I no dey do that kind thing abeg!
You no take her shopping ? angry

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by DAXTACY(m): 9:16am On Jun 15, 2019
noah91:
Guy, u fvcked up, u don wet ground already, though with plenty money. Na when u suppose reap the fruit of ur labor, u run. U suppose still play along, then fvck am well. That and ur money will confuse her and make her to be coming back, then u dump her broke ass. Stupid and hungry girls. Always feeling entitled.
# I think he wants a good girl.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by liverpudian9(m): 9:16am On Jun 15, 2019
there are many poor ladies out Dere ,once u meet dem u are in for it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 15, 2019
OboOlora:

Is she that ugly?

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by joe17: 9:18am On Jun 15, 2019
What a thread to spend my Saturday morning-on bed grin tongue

43 Likes

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Onyenna(m): 9:18am On Jun 15, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
i have not had any encounter with entitled girls

Lucky you bro....Lucky you....

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by sylve11: 9:19am On Jun 15, 2019
donbachi:
"baby i go need like 6take away,my mother,brothers and sisters never chop 4 2days"..dis na after she don chop a plate with extra,1big 5alive,4k to buy medicine 4 her mum..still get mouth to ask me"how e go be".

grin grin cool
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 15, 2019
Mariangeles:
You no take her shopping ? angry
no I did not.
Maybe you should check again
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 15, 2019
Mariangeles:
Excuse me !?

She's nothing but a shameless, self entitled, demanding leech! angry
Females like her sickens me! Yuck !

Plus, you need no permission from anyone to succeed .

Was she really self entitled?

I was of the impression that she was a sweet woman.

You are saying different now.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by pansophist(m): 9:21am On Jun 15, 2019
Angelfrost:
Well, you guys have not been meeting the right ladies... For me, I have been very fortunate. Most of the ladies I meet are more than willing to do the spending... I was basically swimming in gifts from ladies (Not exaggerating)... That never changed upon graduating till date.

You guys need to up your wooing and dating game... It's only an insecure, needy guy with nothing to do with money that a jobless and lazy slay queen will turn to a personal ATM.

I personally avoid such ladies like the plague that they are. cool

Same here.

A woman has bought me an iPhone, paid for a trip abroad, with other miscellaneous such as out dining, buying clothes, etc (of course the spending is mutual). Guys should work on themselves, women are not a goal, fulfillment or a purpose. Truly masculine men are hardly leeched on by women, because, in her mind, she knows deeply that her man is her catch, and leeching on him will make him replace her. They will sit tight and be at their best behaviour, as she will know that a man in his caliber will see through her bullshit and manipulations.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by nonxo007(m): 9:21am On Jun 15, 2019
zed7:
Not first date. Actually she agreed to date me and we dated for a while. Then the billing started, house rent, clothes, this and that and I had to flee. I really liked her and wanted to marry her. Funny enough she's a sweet girl with a great personality but i don't know what the whole demanding was about. It's been almost 10 years now. Whilst I have since gotten married, babe is still single. If she wasn't so demanding I believe she would have been my wife now. I hope she finds someone as she was a real sweet girl.
Bro how's married life like ? I want to settle down but fear of the unknown no gree me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 15, 2019
Back then in school...Met this pretty chic on campus and got her number...I could tell she was my next gf...Called her by the weekend for us to meet and hang out at a restaurant(fast food)...We agreed to rendezvous by 6pm...At around 5:30pm she called me to ask if she can come with her friends that they were bored and she doesn't want to leave them like that at home,I was like ahh no probs sha thinking she was a reasonable Girl....I got there before her and kept calling to make sure they were coming since i was expecting to see her and may be two of her friends....Only for she to show with five other girls making them six in number....To me this was the height of madness and i wonder what would be more demanding on a simple first date than this?! ..Me wey don budget like 5k for the night but carry extra 5k incase the enjoyment com enter another level(thats i was with 10k only)...I had to call her aside and ask her if they came for a birthday party or something and she kept saying"but i told u na"...I just kept back my cool and asked them to order something...Na when them begin dey place order for rice and chicken with a can of Smirnoff ice each...i just do like say i dey receive call from there Ben Johnson...Dem call my fone tire that night.

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by sylve11: 9:22am On Jun 15, 2019
beatcoins:
A girl I was planning on getting married to some few years back said if She doesnt have iPhone 6, she's not getting married. Today I'm happily married, iPhone 6 is out of trend & unfortunately, she's still not married. She still sends me msg from time to time asking for money. God saved my ass from awon slay mistress.

Had similar issue. But mine was asking for sewing machine. She said it out and loud "if I don't get the sewing machine, guy forget it". I was like God, how did I meet this obioma? sad cool

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by IceTrice01: 9:22am On Jun 15, 2019
OboOlora:

Why are some people like this?

13 Likes

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by oglalasioux(m): 9:23am On Jun 15, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Here to read lies o. Cos I can't imagine making demands on a first date! Unless you don't like the guy and wanna chase him off

Bia, nwanyi Awka, speak for yourself. 99.9% are guilty of this stupidity.

8 Likes

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by sylve11: 9:25am On Jun 15, 2019
zed7:
Not first date. Actually she agreed to date me and we dated for a while. Then the billing started, house rent, clothes, this and that and I had to flee. I really liked her and wanted to marry her. Funny enough she's a sweet girl with a great personality but i don't know what the whole demanding was about. It's been almost 10 years now. Whilst I have since gotten married, babe is still single. If she wasn't so demanding I believe she would have been my wife now. I hope she finds someone as she was a real sweet girl.

Similar experience I had. Was a good girl and all of a sudden turned another thing. Demanding and kept demanding. cool

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by SaturnNick(m): 9:26am On Jun 15, 2019
internationalman:
I don't blame girls coz most of you guys think you can only get girl with your money..
Are you a girl?
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Cocao(f): 9:27am On Jun 15, 2019
You are who you attract.

I don't know where these girls come from, but I know girls in my circle and other acquaintances. It is even insulting for a girl to behave this way.

So if girls continually bill you, moreso on the first date, you need to check yourself and what you exude.

No sane girl will act that way.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by sylve11: 9:27am On Jun 15, 2019
OboOlora:

Lwkmd grin grin grin grin grin cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple / Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) / Nigerians Blast Ghanaians Over Sex Positions On Live TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.