Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? (73245 Views)

Guys What's The Most Outrageous Demand Your Girlfriend Has Ever Asked From You? / Guys What's The Most Outrageous Thing Your Girlfriend Has Ever Demanded For? / Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by BigDick70inch(m): 9:27am On Jun 15, 2019
Riele:
let me throw my mat here...

Who wants to take me on a date

I'd gladly do that but bills on you..
Deal?? sad sad

4 Likes

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by ikechukz(m): 9:27am On Jun 15, 2019
Enugupikin:

you must be an introvert who doesn't socialize then
Yeah I'm introverted so I carefully select those who I associate with. One funny thing is that I get a lot of respect from even those that are older than me and ladies usually comport themselves around me. The only painful thing is that I don't know how to catch feelings or even love, so one minute is enough for me to forget any girl.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 15, 2019
Cocao:
You are who you attract.

I don't know where these girls come from, but I know girls in my circle and other acquaintances. It is even insulting for a girl to behave this way.

So if girls continually bill you, moreso on the first date, you need to check yourself and what you exude.

No sane girl will act that way.
read before making shady Assumptions!
I was at a wedding and met her there.what the he'll are you trying to say?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by FatherBona: 9:29am On Jun 15, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Here to read lies o. Cos I can't imagine making demands on a first date! Unless you don't like the guy and wanna chase him off
shut your stinking hole!!

10 Likes

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by sylve11: 9:29am On Jun 15, 2019
EVILFOREST:
WATCH and Observe how LADIES will avoid this THREAD.
They Hate being told the TRUTH...!!
MINE:
First of all, 99% of NIGERIAN LADIES are always hungry at first outing.

Secondly: 85% of them want TAKE-AWAY meals after they had eaten at similar spot.

Thirdly: 60% of them would prefer to come with their entire Nuclear and Extended Families to the date.

Lastly: 99% of them would prefer to bear you CHILDREN the moment they realize how wealthy you are and not just rich.

I don laugh tire today grin grin cool

6 Likes

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by KAHBOOM: 9:29am On Jun 15, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Here to read lies o. Cos I can't imagine making demands on a first date! Unless you don't like the guy and wanna chase him off

Are u sure?I don't care how u look..I am in luv with u already kiss

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by zeb04(f): 9:30am On Jun 15, 2019
Lol. Funny thread.

First date with my boyfriend,I don’t ask for nothing really because “as a big girl concern” anyway I even paid for some smoothie and popcorn when we later to the cinemas.

My boyfriend said. “Baby my money is yours oh, better enjoy yourself. Ahh first date. Okay oh uncle, at least this one get sense.

Dated, got married every every in 6months because uncle no go let me rest.

2years now. Still eating my money and his money. Naso.

Marriage been good so far, the fights been crazy too. Because the Igbo girl get sharp mouth and witty tongue.

Una thank you

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by cocolacec(m): 9:30am On Jun 15, 2019
nwanneni:
this one is not just demanding but greedy as well...
If I were in your shoes,I'd have said something to her that will make her think a little. cheesy
She should be a student I guess?

What Nigerian men dont understand is that the Nigerian women suffer from some obstacles as a woman and suffers from female poverty most times in their lives.
The woman have limited possiblities in many spheres of life in the job sector,religious,political,marital etc.

Another reason is that the Demanding women are a reflection of what the men has turn women to become as a result of enticing women ,luxury and money over generations.People are a reflection of what the society .

In Europe women are supported with finances like social benefits,student loans etc.That is why they dont need men’s money.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by KanuSE: 9:31am On Jun 15, 2019
sisilimart622:
u right babe... and some guys u date, if u didn't ask dey won't give u

Must you ask all the time?undecided

There's nothing wrong with you doing the giving ok...c'mmon girl haba!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by FatherBona: 9:32am On Jun 15, 2019
grin
OboOlora:

Babe are you related to Obasanjo?
the babe worwor first class Abi?!

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 15, 2019
cocolacec:

What Nigerian men dont understand is that the Nigerian women suffer from some obstacles as a woman and suffers from female poverty most times in their lives.
The woman have limited possiblities in many spheres of life in the job sector,religious,political,marital etc.

In Europe women are supported with finances like social benefits,student loans etc.That is why they dont need men’s money.
I don't have anything against helping a woman out but my only problem was she asked for TOO MUCH on a first date.
Was that even a date sef?

8 Likes

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by dazzlingd(m): 9:33am On Jun 15, 2019
They think they are smart.

I've run away from countless girls for making stupid demands..

One I will never forget was Chinyere, Omo Igbo....

On our first date, we had to do a VIP movie ticket. With other small chopping and all, spent almost 20k just on first date. Then she was telling me about her birthday coming up, how she needs a new phone and her hair done, and how she's planning a party, and that she will need to do some small shoppings too..

Chai, can you imagine....? Well I thank God I got the value of my money back before the bday.....then found my exit

36 Likes

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Mariangeles(f): 9:34am On Jun 15, 2019
nwanneni:
no I did not.
Maybe you should check again
Unless so...or else, you would have fallen hand .
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by SaturnNick(m): 9:34am On Jun 15, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
¨Meaning you ever did it

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by tifany89(m): 9:35am On Jun 15, 2019
DennickSoftman:
First date with this naija babe then, she came with her friend without telling me. They ordered two plates of fried rice and chicken each worth N5,000 because they place was expensive but I no shake. Next thing them start to complain say them no like the food and bla bla bla omo e be like say them dey mad ni. Them no chop the food finish come wan do shawama and burger take away, I use style waka go meet them for counter ask for the bill them don first chop, bill reach 15k both food and drinks, I pay waka go outside, enter moto press ahead. Few minutes later my phone start to ring tire, I lock up. Later I receive text messages with many many insult, I come reply "thank you, please feel free to delete my number". Who wan see you again self, you you help.
You be nice guy self, some guys for nor even pay self . The girls go wash plate tire

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Cocao(f): 9:36am On Jun 15, 2019
nwanneni:
read before making shady Assumptions!
I was at a wedding and met her there.what the he'll are you trying to say?

As for your case, you were not directly to blame. She came on you and made advances at you.

However, there is still something off about your tone.

But you are still not directly to blame if it's true.

I was speaking for the other stories written underneath.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by tifany89(m): 9:36am On Jun 15, 2019
sisilimart622:
u right babe... and some guys u date, if u didn't ask dey won't give u
Lol give you what ? Your salary ?

16 Likes

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by otunbalamba: 9:37am On Jun 15, 2019
dazzlingd:
They think they are smart.

I've run away from countless girls for making stupid demands..

One I will never forget was Chinyere, Omo Igbo....

On our first date, we had to do a VIP movie ticket. With other small chopping and all, spent almost 20k just on first date. Then she was telling me about her birthday coming up, how she needs a new phone and her hair done, and how she's planning a party, and that she will need to do some small shoppings too..

Chai, can you imagine....? Well I thank God I got the value of my money back before the bday.....then found my exit
grin grin grin sharp guy

6 Likes

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by FatherBona: 9:38am On Jun 15, 2019
ikechukz:
I think it has to do with the way you present yourself. All my life, I've never had a girl ask me directly for money or any material thing and I also don't don't think I've ever sent airtime to any girl that isn't my sister or cousin.
There's a way you carry yourself and only responsible people would come close to you.
stingy guy spotted grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 15, 2019
Cocao:

As for your case, you were not directly to blame. She came on you and made advances at you.

However, there is still something off about your tone.

But you are still not directly to blame if it's true.

I was speaking for the other stories written underneath.

please tell me,I'll like to know.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Mariangeles(f): 9:39am On Jun 15, 2019
kennygee:

Was she really self entitled?

I was of the impression that she was a sweet woman.

You are saying different now.
No young lady with dignity and self-respect will make such a demand from a guy she just met .

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by naijaschoolguru(m): 9:39am On Jun 15, 2019
They always have this "obe to dun Owo lo pa" mentality.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by sylve11: 9:39am On Jun 15, 2019
WestGodspower:
This kinda rubbish happened to me twice in one week. I went out with a girl and she suggested shoprite, we got der and she was pulling everything her hands could touch from d shelf into d shoppin cart, i asked her, babe who go pay for all these things? She said you of course, i calm down and told her no p, i gat u, let me go and bring extra cart for u cos tis one is filling up already. I left and never looked back. Deleted her number asap. Kept calling me but never picked. Days later she texted and said she's sorry that she will love to see me again, me i know she just want to try again with a different format.
Second one, after d first one, i had learned my lesson and decided never to take any girl to shoprite again to avoid such stories, invited a girl out to d local bar. Called her, babe where are u, she said we are on our way, i asked who is we, she said me and my friend. And i tot to myself, if her friend looks as good as she looks that i will focus on her. She showed up with two friends both, not good looking at all. They sat down and i started laughing, they asked why i was laughing i looked at them dead on and said 'I'm about to order some expensive shits and leave them to pay for it', they laughed thinkin i was jokin. They ordered for 3 point and kill, i was like only? They ordered plenty hollandia big sized yogurt and chi exotic, i was like only? They said amarula, i said ok I will be back let me go and pay downstair and i zoomed off, never looked back.
I don't have time for arguments and i decided, no decent girls in this life again and I'm gonna hang boot on girls for now.

cheesy grin cool
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by ehinmowo: 9:40am On Jun 15, 2019
clive2u:
what is this one even saying
head dey pain am
Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by zed7: 9:40am On Jun 15, 2019
nonxo007:

Bro how's married life like ? I want to settle down but fear of the unknown no gree me.
Na luck everything be. Some women will make your life sweet, others will make it miserable. It depends on what you end up with. Sometimes it's when you are in you will realise you've been scammed. For me, so far it's been beautiful. I got lucky bro.

16 Likes

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Dinho20(m): 9:41am On Jun 15, 2019
WHEN YOU DATE YOU SPEND

WHEN YOU DON'T DATE YOU DON'T SPEND

FOOD FOR THOUGHT

9 Likes

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Smartii(m): 9:41am On Jun 15, 2019
Chiommy123, what outrageous demand have you ever made on a first date?

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by pansophist(m): 9:42am On Jun 15, 2019
kennygee

Ladies. See the comments in this post. The one that really saddened me was the sweet girl who got dumped cause she was "demanding". Were her demands really a necessity or were they vain demands?

If you can afford to help out a woman you claim you love when she was in need, not out of vanity, is that a bad thing?

Maybe she was poor and couldn't afford those things she needed, if you could afford it and you've ascertained it is a necessity, is it too bad to help her out?

I pray she is able to hustle, get through this poor phase of her life by getting a decent job or business so she can stand on her own.

In as much that I empathize with the lady, you are missing the whole point of this thread. Of course, there are pocket of cases of genuine need by women, and men usually always help, unless you're being dishonest. The vast relationship and marriages in Nigeria has the men spending to keep it floating, so whayts your point?

If you hustle your way through and become financially independent, they'll say you won't be submissive. If you ask them for money for needs, they'll say you're demanding.

Shaming tactics. It is a known fact that women who are financially successful than their men always look down on them and lose attraction, thats if they gave you attention in the first place. Women are hypergamous naturally, your mating strategy is to secure the commitment of a high statu man, and anything below that is treated with scorn. The romance section of nairaland is littered with threads of men jilted by their gf when they lost their means of subsistence. smh

If you dim your light so they can shine, they'll say you lack ambition. If you go to school, gather degrees paid for by yourself and your parents, they'll say you won't be submissive.

If you're a working career woman, they'll say you are not fulfilling your wifely duties, if you're a house wife, you're a liability.

The Nigerian woman is screwed either ways.

Typical. Victimising yourself to garner pity, you know that it is not black and white as you implied. You are cherrypicking, exaggerating and blowing things out of proportion. I do not know of any man that will not appreciate an educated woman, hell, even uneducated businessmen sponsors their women to university, who in many cases, jilt them afterwards (hypergamy at play), so what's your point? can you point out any well known Nigerian lady that is educated and well mannered that lacks men? don't mention Tonto Dike, please.

Make your own money ladies, work hard to achieve your dreams. Carve a path for your self and observe and look out for the one worth committing to.

In all these, stay off fornication and live the kind of life Christ wants you to live.

Shalom.

Well, let me put it this way. If you think to make their money, staying off fornication, achieving their dreams etc, serves as a shield to look down on men who are not rich enough, or a pass for men to ignore her bad attitudes, then you just prove my point along. It is the lack of self-reflection, introspection, to examine one behaviour, many ladies lack. They believe if they have money, even with an attitude worse than the devil, that men should worship them. Sorry but NO.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by gidex04(m): 9:43am On Jun 15, 2019
Make I rent this small space ��

7 Likes

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by dazzlingd(m): 9:44am On Jun 15, 2019
DimkpaBini:
The girl chose ShopRite for our first date undecided
That should have tipped me off.I pulled out all the stops trying to impress her, bought the biggest chicken there, ice cream etc.She was forming ajebo for me.She said she wasn't hungry but made sure she packed everything undecided

She then told me she wanted to go shopping and I foolishly agreed....big mistake angry
The Mumu girl almost finished my one month salary at one go angry and had the frigging nerve to tell me that it was a good start.I didn't say anything but as soon as she left I blocked her.
Mehn this chick was desperate,she even went as far as contacting my siblings to complain that I was ignoring her angry
I learnt never to take a girl to ShopRite on a date.If we can't do it somewhere else.. forget it angry

Omo see boda
Boda wey no wise.

You should have gotten your reward before quitting. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 15, 2019
She asked of a particular amount...
I told her I don't ve such amount...
she then asked if I don't having savings?gringringrin

I lost interest immediatelygrin grin

32 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) / Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple / Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.