Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions (119077 Views)

Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" / Nigerian Lady Slaps Man In Italy As They Fight & Expose Themselves (photos) / Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 16, 2019
Okuda:

walked away? you slapped a human being and expected him to walk away? is he jesus christ?

slp that bit!ch! women should not take the advantage of you "you should never hit a woman" to be stupid. you hit a totl stranger amd expected him to clap for you? you are ma!d
Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:57am On Jun 16, 2019
kings59:

Forgave and not forgiven.

There are 147 nairalanders as at now that like your comment ,but didn't bother to correct you.
because in diz digital age phones are faster than us��
Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:01am On Jun 16, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

Woman wrapper

This is clearly self defense

He should leave her so she would feel its her right to slap a stranger and any man when she wants.

Considering she is old and also a white lady she might have felt its her right to abuse the man and hit him since he is a nigger.

U didnt see where the bitch threw his stuff and asked him who the Bleep are you despite slapping him

So shut your mouth and stop asslicking women. Because this is not about gender. A person slapped another person and there was retaliation
she slapped him with an ill intent which u rightly pointed out... There are situations which people can't predetermine their responses but hypocrisy has eaten deep into people they judge others without thinking, which brings us back to love ur neighbors as thyself..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by RichardRexs(m): 7:14am On Jun 16, 2019
MuhammadWrites:
Slapping a woman by a man is inhumane, but unfortunately not in my father's land.
oshe inhumane

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by RichardRexs(m): 7:15am On Jun 16, 2019
Scopa tu mana!
Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by highscript(m): 7:27am On Jun 16, 2019
okirewaju:
Its wrong to hit a woman bro

No matter the provocation. Its better to walk away in my opinion

Click on my signature and buy airtime, data and subscribe your cable at affordable price
i will not buy airtime from you for saying that nonsense ���

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by highscript(m): 7:27am On Jun 16, 2019
Adanikenjames1:
See below
may you die young
Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by pacespot(m): 7:29am On Jun 16, 2019
look at the size of this man to this woman and this woman still had the gut to slap him, thanks to their feminism rubbish.

if you tried this rubbish with me, I would slap you back even twice in the face of your husband.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by ehinmowo: 7:31am On Jun 16, 2019
MariaLavina:
Good one!

Anger management should be both genders forte. Don't act like an animal and expect to be treated like a human.

y u come put cat for your dp? I be won see your face. I a m sure there is beauty behind that brain.
Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by 15ssDRIVE(m): 7:33am On Jun 16, 2019
Okuda:

walked away? you slapped a human being and expected him to walk away? is he jesus christ?

slp that bit!ch! women should not take the advantage of you "you should never hit a woman" to be stupid. you hit a totl stranger amd expected him to clap for you? you are ma!d

God bless your generation . GBA ... you be Agba Man! Eni Iyi.

Public slapping 4 dat matter,u no even know if the guy came with him darling wife. Na him be say lagbaja go die of slapping 4 House. Wen woman see say you no reply,one day she go just try am again hmmmm if you reply Na slapping mode activated be that oh.

Slap to wake up ... slap to eat ... slap to do everything.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by ehinmowo: 7:35am On Jun 16, 2019
MariaLavina:
Another person husband for that matter, i just dey imagine am make a woman dash my husband slap like that? Chai fire go comot my eyes ooooh .

I will just rain slaps on her face front, back and center. Nonsense!

I am beginning to love you right now. The same way a man should defend his woman. But not like that one that slapped someone at the banking hall.
Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by ehinmowo: 7:40am On Jun 16, 2019
MuhammadWrites:
Slapping a woman by a man is inhumane, but unfortunately not in my father's land.

yeah you right. If your wife slaps you (you must have really been an ass though), handle your cheek and move on. But not when one yoyo give you a hot slap inside banking hall for not tangible reason. That's like a light year (over 9 quadrillion meters) beyond red line.
Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by mustybobo(m): 7:41am On Jun 16, 2019
Kobicove:
If I were the man I would give her 2 dirty slaps not just 1!
Bros, go easy nah. That back hand slap sef is like 10 times of her slap, she for enter coma if not for the help of the other lady that held her
Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by tfelicityk(m): 7:46am On Jun 16, 2019
We should always control our anger no matter the situation...

I thank God that no one died in the process at all...

Supposed such things happened. The story will change.
Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by maybel(m): 7:49am On Jun 16, 2019
cr7lomo:
There's nothing there...he only helped her reset her senses with that back hand table tennis slap...she should even thank him for the dosage that should cure her
So much talent for comedy
Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by ashawopikin(m): 7:53am On Jun 16, 2019
E be like say d man Na soldier
Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by Ochendo1: 7:54am On Jun 16, 2019
I support factory reset settings.
The backhand slap made the woman dive for safety grin
Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by Rajosh(m): 8:10am On Jun 16, 2019
lol. she slapped him first and wanted to slap him again. just one slap and she was behaving like she was under the influence of alcohol

2 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by Mizwisdom(f): 8:11am On Jun 16, 2019
Stupid man sad
Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by nasoeb: 8:12am On Jun 16, 2019
There is nothing there, the guy is a booster, so she only gave him a weak slap and asked the man to boost and transform the slap. So the man upgraded the old model slap he received abd return a 2019 latest model shikina

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by nasoeb: 8:13am On Jun 16, 2019
Mizwisdom:
Stupid man sad
Realy?
Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by Mizwisdom(f): 8:15am On Jun 16, 2019
MariaLavina:
Another person husband for that matter, i just dey imagine am make a woman dash my husband slap like that? Chai fire go comot my eyes ooooh .

I will just rain slaps on her face front, back and center. Nonsense!

Pray I'm not the one you intend to reign slaps on cause I will beat nonsense from your body grin anyways no matter the case she was wrong to slap but don't you think you'll be digging your grave if the woman overpowers you?
Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by Mizwisdom(f): 8:16am On Jun 16, 2019
nasoeb:

Realy?

Two wrongs don't make a right
Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 16, 2019
okirewaju:
She shouldn't have slapped him
He shouldn't have slapt her too

They we're both wrong

Slapt grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 16, 2019
That man needs to be commended.That woman deserves more than that.
Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by nasoeb: 8:35am On Jun 16, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Two wrongs don't make a right
But what gave her the right to think she can do to another human what she will never wish they do to her or do you think she will wish another lady to slap her husband?
Forget the hypocrisy, no matter what it is, if you dont wish for it, then dont do it to another be it man or woman. What is bad is bad
Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by kings59: 8:51am On Jun 16, 2019
Vikkoh:

Mr Nairaland English Lecturer.
Kindly check the meaning of 'forgiven' in the dictionary.

You don't even know the rules.

"Forgiven is a participle.

have forgiven

would have forgave.

Note the difference and try to learn.
Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by coldFLARES1(m): 9:03am On Jun 16, 2019
lonelygem:
As a martial art coach who have trained medalists and still in the blood, I'm often afraid of final outcome of scenario like this if I chose to retaliate.

I've been slapped by a woman for ignoring her while she was raining sort of insults sometimes in the past, funny enough i only pinned her by her wrist and water was gushing out of her eyes for as long as i held her.

Sometimes it's best to walk away as u both might be used by devil. If you were both alone, there are chances that she may want to do more, and the more she does the harder you as the man unconsciously becomes..

I met the oldest inmate in Port Harcourt prison during one of my outreach in the past, all he preached after spending 32 years in custody was patience.

The man aged 72 as at then said, if he was patient enough, he wouldn't have been sentenced to life imprisonment. He felt cheated, as he was truly cheated, impatiently he tried acting as a man, unfortunately for him someone died in his hand. That was all..

I almost shed tears listening to the old man's story. In all, he always say 'if only we know.. Probably we might avoid certain things.. But right now, devil has succeeded in putting him behind the bars ( life imprisonment)

Your ability to manage anger and never to allow your mood controls you is what make a real man.

Most domestic violence and murder starts this way, "she slapped me i slapped her back, she torn my clothe and hit me with stick, i punched her.. Before you know it, you have murdered your best friend and your precious companion. Would you rather forgive yourself?

Lets reason outside the box for once guys..
Quite a lotta sense you made up there. If I was that guy, some few years back, my reaction would have been spontaneous, reciprocal and weightier.

If it was last week, I may have gone outside that banking hall to wait for her while I put a call through to my wife to come deal her an equal measure of physical brutality.

But after witnessing someone, an acquaintance, die instantly from stabbings after a disagreement and the violence that followed as well as imagining the chances that the guy who did the stabbing has lost his peace and would soon lose his freedom for a long time, I now know how to apply PATIENCE!
But women should understand that men are thoroughly stressed from trying to decently cater for their families and can ill-afford unwarranted slaps from a misguided woman being. grin
Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 16, 2019
This is gender equality! Even at home where the pratice gender equality and feminism; Bros you are justified.
Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by Operazeeno(m): 9:08am On Jun 16, 2019
She deserved it! Moral of the slap ish: do to others what you want them to do to you!! Tankiu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) / Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US / Junko Furuta's Murder: The Worst Death Ever (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.