Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions (119106 Views)

Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" / Nigerian Lady Slaps Man In Italy As They Fight & Expose Themselves (photos) / Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by tohyorsih(f): 9:41am On Jun 16, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
But even if it is against my principles, I will prefer to slap this girl tohyorsih if she misbehaves grin

She had better limit her show of troublesomeness to social media. If she tries it in real life, I wil...

Thank God I did not complete it grin

Please try to complete it cool

I take God beg you

Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by Neoteny(m): 10:05am On Jun 16, 2019
If he hadn't slapped her back feminists would be offended.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by Bahddo(m): 10:06am On Jun 16, 2019
All is fair in war.

Striking first is declaring war.
Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by Tallesty1(m): 10:42am On Jun 16, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
In as much as it is wrong for a man to raise his hands on a woman.
Without a good reason.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by dreality: 11:22am On Jun 16, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
Stagger like a drunk

In as much as it is wrong for a man to raise his hands on a woman, women should keep their drama and frustrations at home.

Their husbands MAY take such slaps from them but not another man.

You are a stup.id man. So it is right for a wife to slap her husband and it is wrong for a man to retaliate against a woman?
Men like you, laslas their wife or girlfriend will kill or ruin them
Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by Mindlesskid: 11:46am On Jun 16, 2019
Ye... Calculating the work done by that slap

Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by hahn(m): 12:03pm On Jun 16, 2019
MuhammadWrites:
Slapping a woman by a man is inhumane, but unfortunately not in my father's land.

And slapping a man by a woman?
Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by titosantana(m): 12:04pm On Jun 16, 2019
MariaLavina:
Good one!

Anger management should be both genders forte. Don't act like an animal and expect to be treated like a human.
I wish i could give you a thousand likes
Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 16, 2019
Dumb spoilt bitch, this type dey cause gobe for her husband, na oshe...bad breeze...I pity a man who stays with such.
Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 16, 2019
MuhammadWrites:
Slapping a woman by a man is inhumane, but unfortunately not in my father's land.
I see a pusssy niiger.
Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by ThankGod234: 12:14pm On Jun 16, 2019
Na waiting good for woman, why she raise her hand to slap man in the first place, if na me eh haaaa well sha
Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by RayJinble(m): 12:32pm On Jun 16, 2019
You lose the privilege as soon as you hit a man.... ladies, you are not Queen Elizabeth, respect men so it'll be reciprocated
Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by steperone(m): 12:41pm On Jun 16, 2019
okirewaju:
She shouldn't have slapped him

He shouldn't have slapt her too

They we're both wrong

Click on my signature and buy airtime, data and subscribe your cable at affordable price

Not at all, She was definitely wrong... He should not have slapped her and also he wasn’t wrong for slapping her back, as adults, we should know there are repercussions to our actions, so if she get sense, she should have known the probability of him slapping her back was high!!
Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by lenghtinny(m): 12:47pm On Jun 16, 2019
She get luck say I no dey there. If not I for epp the man top up the slap make she kuku knack head 4 ground....

Raw bish angry
Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 16, 2019
tohyorsih:

Please try to complete it cool
I take God beg you

I will slap your face grin

Oya what are u gonna do? angry
Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by Baroba(m): 12:50pm On Jun 16, 2019
If you can't withstand the heat then step out of the kitchen, next time she will think twice before slapping anyone .. We all want a society where men and women are equal abi? The man' action is totally justified..
Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by saintefe: 1:07pm On Jun 16, 2019
Gentleman... She slapped a man... What was she expecting in return
Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by Chikelue2000(m): 1:15pm On Jun 16, 2019
cr7lomo:
There's nothing there...he only helped her reset her senses with that back hand table tennis slap...she should even thank him for the dosage that should cure her
hehehehe...omo u don kill me
Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by declassicist: 1:21pm On Jun 16, 2019
for those who are blaming the man, may I ask you a question? If your were the wife of that man and a woman slaps your husband that way, how will you fill if your husband did not respond to the slap? please be sincere.
Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by declassicist: 1:30pm On Jun 16, 2019
for those who are blaming the man, may I ask you a question? If you were the wife of that man and a woman slaps your husband that way, how will you fill if your husband did not respond to the slap? please be sincere.
Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by lookingfly: 1:30pm On Jun 16, 2019
Do to others what you want them to do to you
Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by yusufmurry: 1:48pm On Jun 16, 2019
Dz jst reminded me of my table tennis days.

Dat back hand though...
Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by Rotimi47: 2:17pm On Jun 16, 2019
Slap of the decade grin
Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by Brainy25: 2:35pm On Jun 16, 2019
Hmmmh....... normally I would hv been on the side of the lady but abeg make i just sit my on jeje
Make i find my level
Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by bleskid: 2:35pm On Jun 16, 2019
hhahahah hehhehheh....... 1-1 draw .... grin
Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by sapeleboi(m): 3:12pm On Jun 16, 2019
nice one 360 degree slap

Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 16, 2019
highscript:
i will not buy airtime from you for saying that nonsense ���
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by udemzyudex(m): 5:15pm On Jun 16, 2019
Those saying the man shouldn't have slap the woman are stup1d.

As a woman you're free to say whatever you like, and I'll just look at you and walk away but the moment you raise your hand to hit me and expect me to look at you like a zombie.

Chai you will never raise that hand again, even if your husband is Buratai before he comes I would make sure I do exactly what's on my mind.

Haba, we dey talk with mouth and u decide to use hand and u no want make me use my own? Lol funny.
Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by okirewaju(f): 8:31pm On Jun 16, 2019
steperone:

Not at all, She was definitely wrong... He should not have slapped her and also he wasn’t wrong for slapping her back, as adults, we should know there are repercussions to our actions, so if she get sense, she should have known the probability of him slapping her back was high!!
Chaiiii

cheesy cheesy

But we have had cases where the man involved walked out without returning the slap?

Click on my signature and buy airtime, data and subscribe your cable at affordable price
Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by okirewaju(f): 8:32pm On Jun 16, 2019
Okpa042:

Slapt grin grin grin grin grin
shocked shocked shocked shocked

cry cry cry

You are not nice undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by okirewaju(f): 8:35pm On Jun 16, 2019
highscript:
i will not buy airtime from you for saying that nonsense ���
Bros my opinion is different from business

Oya patronize me

Support a sister

Re: Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions by okirewaju(f): 8:39pm On Jun 16, 2019
montumonami:
It would have been wrong if he didn't slap her back.. My opinion
You harsh oh

But seriously if your wife or girlfriend slap you, you will really slap back?

I just asked my hubby and he said slapping back is a reflex action but if he's in his right senses, he won't slap back tongue tongue tongue

Gentleman niyen cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) / Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US / Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.