Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Continue Praising Buhari – Onochie To Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Continue Praising Buhari – Onochie To Fayose (22462 Views)

Onochie To Peter Obi: You Failed Anambra; Go Home, You Can't Be President / Lauretta Onochie To Oyedepo Over Rejection Of CAMA: Build Your Own Country / Nigerians React To Fayose Loosing To APC In Ekiti, Reveals What He Needs To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Continue Praising Buhari – Onochie To Fayose by Limitednow: 10:25pm On Jun 14, 2019
Following his commendation to President Muhammadu Buhari for making June 12 the new day in the country, Ayodele Fayose, former Ekiti State governor, has been told to continue praising the president.

Democracy day previously celebrated on May 29 was shifted to June 12 on the proposal of Mr Buhari to commemorate MKO Abiola, presumed winner of the 1993 presidential election.

Mr Abiola had the election that produced him as winner annulled by the military led by former military leader, Ibrahim Babangida.

The president, during the celebration on Wednesday which was not attended by past leaders, renamed the national stadium to reflect the name of the presumed election winner.

Previous administrations who attempted to immortalize Abiola failed to do so. The attempt of former president, Goodluck Jonathan, to rename a tertiary institution after him met brick walls.

Reacting to the development, the former governor commending Buhari and slammed former president, Olusegun Obasanjo, for failing to honour the late Abiola.

Mr Fayose has been urged by a presidential aide, Lauretta Onochie, to continue praising the president whom the former governor has been attacking during his reign as Ekiti governor.

“Former Ekiti State governor, Ayodele Fayose, has commended Pres. @MBuhari for honouring Abiola who was the winner of the June 12 1993 presidential election that was annulled by then military Head of State, Gen Babangida,” Ms Onochie tweeted Friday evening.

“Me: This is a good development.
Keep it up, #PeterTheRock,” she added.

Mr Fayose is not the only opposition figure to have commended the president for rescheduling the democracy day. A former Aviation minister, Femi Fani-Kayode, had towed same line as the former governor.

The duo are facing corruption trials instituted against them by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

Meanwhile, properties traced to the former governor and sealed by the EFCC has been unsealed.

Read More: https://politicstimesng.com/continue-praising-buhari-presidential-aide-tells-fayose/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Continue Praising Buhari – Onochie To Fayose by Nasa28(m): 10:27pm On Jun 14, 2019
Lol...

Fayose, hope you've heard ooo. Praise him even when people are been killed, praise him even when Hunger is sending some ppl to their early grave , praise him, even when the economy is on a record time low, just keep praising him. But remember, only a sychophant does that.

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Continue Praising Buhari – Onochie To Fayose by Limitednow: 10:30pm On Jun 14, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Continue Praising Buhari – Onochie To Fayose by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:31pm On Jun 14, 2019
Nasa28:
Lol...

Fayose, hope you've heard ooo. Praise him even when people are been killed, praise him even when Hunger is sending some ppl to their early grave , praise him, even when the economy is on a record time low, just keep praising him. But remember, only a sychophant does that.

This one is in deep pain. angry

44 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Continue Praising Buhari – Onochie To Fayose by Nasa28(m): 10:49pm On Jun 14, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Yea . I'm always in deep pain whenever I hear about the death of Nigerians, how youths are committing suicide, how the number of homeless ppl keep skyrocketing , how insecurity is the order of the day, how Nigeria has become a laughing stock in international community. The above and many more always make me be in pain .

I am a human with conscience.

142 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Continue Praising Buhari – Onochie To Fayose by JudasNaCarrot: 10:54pm On Jun 14, 2019
Afonja.....na their way.

Fear fear set of people.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Continue Praising Buhari – Onochie To Fayose by fernandez1(m): 11:33pm On Jun 14, 2019
JudasNaCarrot:
Afonja.....na their way.

Fear fear set of people.

With ur moniker I know u are related to ayodele fayose

5 Likes

Re: Continue Praising Buhari – Onochie To Fayose by Racoon(m): 12:00am On Jun 15, 2019
cheesy Imagine the kind of idiots the presidency got around
it.So the presidency is only about sycophancy whether right or wrong.Abeg we all must not be sai baba zombies

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Continue Praising Buhari – Onochie To Fayose by leofab(f): 3:03am On Jun 15, 2019
Soft landing; next thing is decamping.. Nigerian Politicians and lack of discipline and shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Continue Praising Buhari – Onochie To Fayose by omaigala(m): 3:08am On Jun 15, 2019
Even he does something wrong?

These people won't cease to amaze me.

He can't be right at all times

1 Like

Re: Continue Praising Buhari – Onochie To Fayose by sharpden: 4:17am On Jun 15, 2019
lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Continue Praising Buhari – Onochie To Fayose by argon500: 6:25am On Jun 15, 2019
And this is a news bah?

Buhari is surrounded by clueless people

1 Like

Re: Continue Praising Buhari – Onochie To Fayose by aolawale025: 6:37am On Jun 15, 2019
Just how low will things get

1 Like

Re: Continue Praising Buhari – Onochie To Fayose by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:48am On Jun 15, 2019
I guess this is more of trolling
Re: Continue Praising Buhari – Onochie To Fayose by Biglittlelois(f): 10:49am On Jun 15, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Yes ode, should he praise Bubu for the killings the way you and your likes are doing? Oloripelebe we all know you are the drunkard Lauretta shashasha undecided

4 Likes

Re: Continue Praising Buhari – Onochie To Fayose by Westsida: 10:49am On Jun 15, 2019
Nasa28:
Lol...

Fayase, Hale you've herad ooo. Prose ham even whin pusple are been keidd, preeze him even whin Hinger is sandin some ppl to their early grove , praise him, evon whin the ecinimy is on a racerd tome low, just kiup presing him. But raminba only a syshoshant dius that.

See frustration. Very pathetic & terrible!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Continue Praising Buhari – Onochie To Fayose by djdjdjjdd: 10:49am On Jun 15, 2019
smiley
Re: Continue Praising Buhari – Onochie To Fayose by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 15, 2019
Nasa28:

Yea . I'm always in deep pain whenever I hear about the death of Nigerians, how youths are committing suicide, how the number of homeless ppl keep skyrocking , how insecurity in the other of the day, how Nigeria has become a laughing stock in international community. The above and many more make me be in pain .

I am a human with a conscience.

Stop quoting APC Bots

undecided

3 Likes

Re: Continue Praising Buhari – Onochie To Fayose by Ikpeazukerosene: 10:49am On Jun 15, 2019
JudasNaCarrot:
Afonja.....na their way.

Fear fear set of people.

That's why Ojukwu ran away after getting 3M of your ancestors killed for nothing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Continue Praising Buhari – Onochie To Fayose by MrBONE2(m): 10:50am On Jun 15, 2019
Yeah Fayose should continue praising BaBu Govt,He should go and Sineth No more , grin

Next FFK grin

grin

Re: Continue Praising Buhari – Onochie To Fayose by Ikpeazukerosene: 10:50am On Jun 15, 2019
chuckie912:
president aids that doesnt know anything

Not only aids, na HIV. Olodo.

It is Aides this one dey call aids.

4 Likes

Re: Continue Praising Buhari – Onochie To Fayose by Aabheaven(m): 10:50am On Jun 15, 2019
I said it. I knew that was why EFCC unmarked his houses. When u do some asslicking, u are loved.
Re: Continue Praising Buhari – Onochie To Fayose by damn19: 10:51am On Jun 15, 2019
the fear of buhari tyranny is the beginning of wisdom
Re: Continue Praising Buhari – Onochie To Fayose by Mutecgold92(m): 10:51am On Jun 15, 2019
K
Re: Continue Praising Buhari – Onochie To Fayose by goodswill: 10:52am On Jun 15, 2019
Nice one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ex-Senators, Ex-Reps Ask Tinubu To Run For President / APC: Buni Is Gone, Bello Has Backing Of Buhari, 19 Governors – El-Rufai / 2023 Governorship Elections: ICIR Fact Checks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.