Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,725 members, 7,802,185 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Beautiful Streets Of Abeokuta - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Streets Of Abeokuta (22623 Views)

Beautiful City Of Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pictures, Video) / Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas / Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Streets Of Abeokuta by onatisi(m): 1:47pm On Jun 15, 2019
this is the only good area of abeokuta sef.
all these pictures are of the same area , just different angles

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Streets Of Abeokuta by westkid001(m): 1:49pm On Jun 15, 2019
Afam4eva:
Akure is way better than what i see here. I have a video of Akure which will be uploaded very soon.

I am a lagosian but i swear akure is very underated akure is very beautiful and even more clean that some part in lagos itself...lagos just have more industrial buildings
Re: Beautiful Streets Of Abeokuta by ccffwx: 1:49pm On Jun 15, 2019
No pretence, Igbo land is not perfect but most parts of Anambra, Enugu, Imo, Delta, Abia, Ebonyi are better than this trash. Just keep on claiming Lagos to shine please.

6 Likes

Re: Beautiful Streets Of Abeokuta by SEGLIZ: 1:59pm On Jun 15, 2019
ScotMisile:
I always knew Anambra peeps on NL shall fall to this trap.. I clearly saw the trap the Poster did set. .. However, I knew that wasn't all.

Please, my Ogun state brothers don't bring in IMO State to this matter... If you listen you'd notice that only Anambra is mentioned... Pls, don't drag in the more educated and refined Imo state and indeed the Igbos. ..But deal with the mental challenges of these never do well who thinks... Naira billion is Dollar billion... .who sees other people as lesser beings... We Igbos don't have problems.. but, Anambra has always been our problem.

you are wicked o. why put ndi anambra on the spot light?
truth is one finger soiled with palm oil has brought trouble on the others.
funny enough that was the place of my birth then anambra Enugu, but now would be Enugu for the state creation.
it is amazing to hear one the two if not both detest fellow igbos as being inferior and they as being the genuine igbo.
Re: Beautiful Streets Of Abeokuta by AlNur: 2:10pm On Jun 15, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

I can't believe Abeokuta the Ogun State Capital with highest IGR in the world would be like this
To think this picture is within okeilewo is mind boggling. Remove Abeokuta south and what you get is slums.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Streets Of Abeokuta by Afam4eva(m): 2:10pm On Jun 15, 2019
westkid001:

I am a lagosian but i swear akure is very underated akure is very beautiful and even more clean that some part in lagos itself...lagos just have more industrial buildings
I was actually surprised when i went to Akure because you don't hear much about the place.But the place is really chill and beautiful. I like the greenery in some areas too.
Re: Beautiful Streets Of Abeokuta by TakeOva(m): 2:16pm On Jun 15, 2019
This post is in no way a good representation of Abeokuta. At least if others are deceived, this is pictures of different spots on a street.
OKE ILEWO-OPIC ROUNDABOUT.

Next time, do some good works bro.
Re: Beautiful Streets Of Abeokuta by Abogwara: 2:18pm On Jun 15, 2019
Southeast has more modern urban centers than Southwest without doubt. I don't think it deserves a debate

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Streets Of Abeokuta by mildflame: 2:35pm On Jun 15, 2019
Wetin be dis! aside lagos, forget South West

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Streets Of Abeokuta by Iamgrey5(m): 2:59pm On Jun 15, 2019
The op is an Igbo boy.

He called his fellow Igbo boys here after lunching the thread to mock Yoruba.

Anambra's GDP is not ahead of Ogun's state GDP which he keeps repeating.

grin
Re: Beautiful Streets Of Abeokuta by DBlackCeazer(m): 3:01pm On Jun 15, 2019
BeijinDossier:
Owerri in pictures. Cursed people. Imo state is cursed

[s][/s]
all of ena no get sense at all, the whole Naija na shithole and would remain so with people like u guys in it.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Streets Of Abeokuta by Iamgrey5(m): 3:04pm On Jun 15, 2019
Check out beautiful pictures of Abeokuta

Not the remote areas the op copied from internet to mock the good people of Ogun state

Sadly a mod joined the charade

https://www.nairaland.com/4128500/photos-abeokuta-industrial-capital-sw
Re: Beautiful Streets Of Abeokuta by Iamgrey5(m): 3:06pm On Jun 15, 2019
dominique:

Ordinary 9 storey building is what you're calling skyscraper grin
Should you encourage trolling on Yorubas as a Moderator on Nairaland?

Cause it is clear the person you mentioned is a troll
Re: Beautiful Streets Of Abeokuta by IkpuMmadu: 3:13pm On Jun 15, 2019
ccffwx:
I was in Abeokuta last week to visit Olumo Rock and was shocked to see that it lacked good roads. Can't remember the name of the road but it's a place that houses National Union of Teachers.

That is the capital of Ogun They said it has the highest IGR in the milky way

Believe them at your own peril

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Streets Of Abeokuta by IkpuMmadu: 3:14pm On Jun 15, 2019
Sundaypaul12345:

IGR in the world? Abi in Nigeria

Anywhere...the make noise and brag about it yet you wouldn't see good houses, good roads or anything ...I know that town well

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Streets Of Abeokuta by Williamhill001: 3:15pm On Jun 15, 2019
Go to Enugu,Owerri or Ebonyi and see for yourself
Unlimitk:

Pls name ten places in Igbo land with one skyscrapers
Abeokuta has three,new one is being
All u guys know how to do is show pictures of houses
Amosun said ogun was a dead state 8 years ago
No,worry
See your head there

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Streets Of Abeokuta by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 15, 2019
ccffwx:
No pretence, Igbo land is not perfect but most parts of Anambra, Enugu, Imo, Delta, Abia, Ebonyi are better than this trash. Just keep on claiming Lagos to shine please.
oga delta isn't Igboland. You people need to stop this nonsense
Re: Beautiful Streets Of Abeokuta by ImoRiverr: 3:51pm On Jun 15, 2019
OK
Re: Beautiful Streets Of Abeokuta by ScotMisile: 3:57pm On Jun 15, 2019
SEGLIZ:

you are wicked o. why put ndi anambra on the spot light?
truth is one finger soiled with palm oil has brought trouble on the others.
funny enough that was the place of my birth then anambra Enugu, but now would be Enugu for the state creation.
it is amazing to hear one the two if not both detest fellow igbos as being inferior and they as being the genuine igbo.

The division is deeo
Re: Beautiful Streets Of Abeokuta by Emperor002: 3:59pm On Jun 15, 2019
its humilating to compare a goat n a lion na die b dat abi comparing dollar to naira na mumu tin ma igbo brodas n fellow descendant of isreal ignore dose brown roof republicants afonjas d are contagious wit moronic behaviour
Re: Beautiful Streets Of Abeokuta by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 15, 2019
Beninempire:
oga delta isn't Igboland. You people need to stop this nonsense

Haven't u heard of the phrase DELTA IGBO?

parts of Delta belongs to Igboland..

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Streets Of Abeokuta by lalasticlala(m): 5:00pm On Jun 15, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4)

No Sign Indicating 'One Way' On Oworonshoki Road / Man Survives Accident Which Killed 7 Passengers Including Bus Driver. Photos / Fallen Bridge At Ureje Poly Road In Ado-Ekiti. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.