Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

US Cops Threatens To Shoot Woman Because Her 4yr Old "Stole" A Barbie (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / US Cops Threatens To Shoot Woman Because Her 4yr Old "Stole" A Barbie (Video) (25815 Views)

Lagos Police Shoot Woman In The Stomach Over ₦100 Bribe, Beat Her Husband (Pics) / LASPOTECH Guards Batter Woman Because Her Son Wears Earrings (Photos) / Armed Robbers Shoot Woman Dead In Her House In Abia. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Cops Threatens To Shoot Woman Because Her 4yr Old "Stole" A Barbie (Video) by Mrop(m): 4:13am On Jun 15, 2019
Accorsing to this viral video, US Cop Threatens To Shoot A Black Mother Because Her 4-year-old Child Allegedly Stole A Barbie From A Dollar Store. Can we call this racism?

Watch the video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/us-cops-threatens-to-shoot-a-black-woman-because-her-4yr-old-stole-a-barbie/

Re: US Cops Threatens To Shoot Woman Because Her 4yr Old "Stole" A Barbie (Video) by Mrop(m): 4:13am On Jun 15, 2019
Hmmm

Watch The Heart breaking Video => HERE
Re: US Cops Threatens To Shoot Woman Because Her 4yr Old "Stole" A Barbie (Video) by izubairu(m): 4:39am On Jun 15, 2019
shocked
Re: US Cops Threatens To Shoot Woman Because Her 4yr Old "Stole" A Barbie (Video) by Elfather12: 4:39am On Jun 15, 2019
Black Americans and thief

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Cops Threatens To Shoot Woman Because Her 4yr Old "Stole" A Barbie (Video) by SweetJoystick(m): 4:41am On Jun 15, 2019
SMD
Re: US Cops Threatens To Shoot Woman Because Her 4yr Old "Stole" A Barbie (Video) by AgreatMan: 4:42am On Jun 15, 2019
The video is too short to determine what exactly happened.

22 Likes

Re: US Cops Threatens To Shoot Woman Because Her 4yr Old "Stole" A Barbie (Video) by Pavore9: 4:42am On Jun 15, 2019
Hmm...Na only F-word full the video but no evidence of a child having stolen anything but just a screaming of an unseen woman in the video. Fake news.

6 Likes

Re: US Cops Threatens To Shoot Woman Because Her 4yr Old "Stole" A Barbie (Video) by iammo(m): 4:49am On Jun 15, 2019
undecided

Lets conveniently leave the part that her daughter was a shoplifter and she her.self was resisting arrest,.

When a law enforcer asks you to surrender, kindly do...

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Cops Threatens To Shoot Woman Because Her 4yr Old "Stole" A Barbie (Video) by Nobody: 4:49am On Jun 15, 2019
The threat and the gun in my opinion was very wrong but why didn’t the woman pay for the doll?
I think she might have been doing that using the toddler as a cover.

I have witnessed a pregnant Caribbean lady fill her basket with groceries and walked out a supermarket. She had two kids with her.

The woman in the story knew what she was doing and that is very wrong. Such kids end up shoplifting and later end up in all sorts of crime.
I saw a bad black mum who gave a racist white cop an excuse to show his trademark

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: US Cops Threatens To Shoot Woman Because Her 4yr Old "Stole" A Barbie (Video) by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 4:54am On Jun 15, 2019
These cops and craziness are like 5&6
Re: US Cops Threatens To Shoot Woman Because Her 4yr Old "Stole" A Barbie (Video) by Bukayot: 4:56am On Jun 15, 2019
Take it easy,if na money he stole,you for. . .. ,come to nailja,bamboo dey swallow moni,bamboo dey live normal life.
Re: US Cops Threatens To Shoot Woman Because Her 4yr Old "Stole" A Barbie (Video) by sparog(m): 4:57am On Jun 15, 2019
At least them dey enjoy good government

BTW, police here will not even warn you before shooting cool

3 Likes

Re: US Cops Threatens To Shoot Woman Because Her 4yr Old "Stole" A Barbie (Video) by iammiracle1(m): 5:07am On Jun 15, 2019
gbosaa:
The threat and the gun in my opinion was very wrong [s]but why didn’t the woman pay for the doll?[/s]

I have witnessed a pregnant Caribbean lady fill her basket with groceries and walked out a supermarket. She had two kids with her.

The woman in the story knew what she was doing and that is very wrong. Such kids end up shoplifting and later end up in all sorts of crime.
I saw a bad black mum who gave a racist white cop an excuse to show his trademark

Bro you are obviously naive and probably don't have kids yet, have you ever gone shopping with two tiny kids before? They pick anything that catches the eye and hold on to it oblivious of the fact that its not free, they don't see it as stealing but taking something they like, given that the woman in question was heavily pregnant also, she would have been distracted and may not have noticed her baby took a $1 toy, watch the video and tell me if such brutal force was needed for an alleged 4 yr old "toy thief" and to that guy up there saying black Americans and thieves are like 5 & 6 you are just suffering from acute inferior complex that the whites are better and can't do no wrong .

126 Likes 10 Shares

Re: US Cops Threatens To Shoot Woman Because Her 4yr Old "Stole" A Barbie (Video) by nairalanduseles: 5:10am On Jun 15, 2019
iammo:
undecided

Lets conviniently leave the part that her daughter was a shoplifter and she her.self was resisting arrest,.

When a law enforcer asks you to surrender, kindly do...

Just shut the f up...seriously U don't have to comment why can't u see the aggression of the cops ...she is fucking 4 years old wtf. What kinda human re u .....till they shoot ur mother u will be like my mum should have not gone out...dickhead

9 Likes

Re: US Cops Threatens To Shoot Woman Because Her 4yr Old "Stole" A Barbie (Video) by iammo(m): 5:13am On Jun 15, 2019
nairalanduseles:

Just shut the f up...seriously U don't have to comment why can't u see the aggression of the cops ...she is fucking 4 years old wtf. What kinda human re u .....till they shoot ur mother u will be like my mum should have not gone out...dickhead

Dunce black guy, its fucking called LAW. am sure if you had a business and all four year.old in the neighborhood walk in to pick your wares, you'd be out of business.soon..

As a responsible citizen once you understand your kid stole from the store you must cooperate with the police

16 Likes

Re: US Cops Threatens To Shoot Woman Because Her 4yr Old "Stole" A Barbie (Video) by nairalanduseles: 5:17am On Jun 15, 2019
iammo:

Dunce black guy, its fucking called LAW. am sure if you had a business and all four year.old walk in to pick your wares, you'd be out of business.soon.

It's not ur silly country ...every business has theft and that don't mean nothing......they re gonna be facing a lawsuit ......U do not do that ......do U know the state they have put that little kid .....U ignorant monkey supporting trash and u re black wtf......even my wife who is white knows they re fucking racist ....U mofo

15 Likes

Re: US Cops Threatens To Shoot Woman Because Her 4yr Old "Stole" A Barbie (Video) by Nobody: 5:19am On Jun 15, 2019
iammiracle1:

Bro you are obviously naive and probably don't have kids yet, have you ever gone shopping with two tiny kids before? They pick anything that catches the eye and hold on to it oblivious of the fact that its not free, they don't see it as stealing but taking something they like, given that the woman in question was heavily pregnant also, she would have been distracted and may not have noticed her baby took a $1 toy, watch the video and tell me if such brutal force was needed for an alleged 4 yr old "toy thief" and to that guy up there saying black Americans and thieves are like 5 & 6 you are just suffering from acute inferior complex that the whites are better and can't do no wrong .

In the Uk, police are not normally called if the worth of the shoplifted item isn’t up to £20.

Now, it’s a habit by some women in some council estates to shoplift using their children. That’s wrong. A mum should be responsible for her kids. Negligence isn’t an excuse. If someone saw the action from the cctv, how could a mum miss that? Let’s assume, she wasn’t looking when the kid took the toy, was she also blind to see the kid holding that when she went to the till?

Some women are notorious for that. Their faces are marked and watched on the cctv as they enter the store with their children. Once they are spotted in the act, the police are informed immediately irrespective of the worth of the item that their child/children stole from the shelf.

If the woman above was not aware and she was reminded by either security or police, the best thing to do would be to apologise and pay for it. Police can’t just approach her and wave the gun at her. She must’ve been reminded many times.

22 Likes

Re: US Cops Threatens To Shoot Woman Because Her 4yr Old "Stole" A Barbie (Video) by iammo(m): 5:21am On Jun 15, 2019
nairalanduseles:

It's not ur silly country ...every business has theft and that don't mean nothing......they re gonna be facing a lawsuit ......U do not do that ......do U know the state they have put that little kid .....U ignorant monkey supporting trash and u re black wtf......even my wife who is white knows they re fucking racist ....U mofo

Respect the fvccking law, don't go about stealing and resisting arrest. Its that simple mr dunce... you can scream marginalisation, racism, xenophobia all day long... freaking behave like human and not a gheto gorrila

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Cops Threatens To Shoot Woman Because Her 4yr Old "Stole" A Barbie (Video) by Ihutomi: 5:23am On Jun 15, 2019
that cop needs a donot to chil
Re: US Cops Threatens To Shoot Woman Because Her 4yr Old "Stole" A Barbie (Video) by nairalanduseles: 5:24am On Jun 15, 2019
iammo:

Respect the fvccking law, don't go about stealing and resisting arrest. Its that simple mr dunce... you can scream marginalisation, racism, xenophobia all day long... freaking behave like human and not a gheto gorrila

U 're not exposed.... U have been living in Nigeria all your life and watch YouTube and u think u know what happens in developed world.....baba face ur nigerian tab we re not on the same thinking level

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Cops Threatens To Shoot Woman Because Her 4yr Old "Stole" A Barbie (Video) by liberalchick(f): 5:25am On Jun 15, 2019
Good response. Couldn’t have said it any better.

iammiracle1:

9 Likes

Re: US Cops Threatens To Shoot Woman Because Her 4yr Old "Stole" A Barbie (Video) by gr8keeng: 5:29am On Jun 15, 2019
Bro, this your post miss road badly... this shit happened close to my house and the mom was totally unaware that her daughter walked out of the store with the doll in her hands. As we speak, the parents are currently suing the city for $10m for that shit you watched in the video and they got the former district attorney of the city representing them in this case.
gbosaa:
The threat and the gun in my opinion was very wrong but why didn’t the woman pay for the doll?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Cops Threatens To Shoot Woman Because Her 4yr Old "Stole" A Barbie (Video) by iconic144: 5:32am On Jun 15, 2019
ok
Re: US Cops Threatens To Shoot Woman Because Her 4yr Old "Stole" A Barbie (Video) by marwanafrica: 5:35am On Jun 15, 2019
This oyinbo police self, dey no get work, na to just dey fyn work up and down, i remember my first encounter with one the first time i visit STATE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

26-Year-Old Fraudster Arrested For Duping Nigerians Seeking To Travel Abroad.PIC / Cleaner Nabbed With 103 Stolen SIM Cards, 13 Policemen Photos / 27 Killed As Explosion Rocks Nasarawa Community (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.