Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,394 members, 7,800,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Nigerian Celebrities React After Ruggedman Was Attacked In London - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities React After Ruggedman Was Attacked In London (49788 Views)

Justice For Mohbad: Ruggedman Was Also A Victim — Music Executive Soso Soberekon / Banky W Driving 2002 Range Rover - 2 Ladies Shocked. Celebrities React / Celebrities React To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D' Third (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React After Ruggedman Was Attacked In London by Dchair2: 10:52am On Jun 15, 2019
yamunla:

many people don't even know ruggedman is a foolish cultist in his lasu days
A repented cultists he is now, you should encourage that so others lost in that world of madness may choose the right path

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React After Ruggedman Was Attacked In London by horlabisi93: 10:54am On Jun 15, 2019
stupid rugged man self wan trend. attention seeker oshi angrystupid rugged man self wan trend. attention seeker oshi
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React After Ruggedman Was Attacked In London by shegra58: 10:59am On Jun 15, 2019
Rotimi47:
Some people bleeped up big time by attacking rugged man in the UK as they fail to understand that Naira Marley may also be viciously attacked in Nigeria in retaliation by rugged man's fans or those that belong to any rival runs that Naira Marley belong to or is associated with!

I pray such don't happen.

If paddy no fit fight, him fit get friends, brothers or fans wey fit fight wela!

May GOD not let this get out of hand.
Rugged man fans abi wetin you call am? No be celebrities or musicians dey get fans? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React After Ruggedman Was Attacked In London by JBoss25(m): 10:59am On Jun 15, 2019
nnokwa042:
no london street be like lekki with open gutters so dont even talk of ajegunle,even british cows wont live in ajegunle
are u dumb or what? He said its like Ajegunle in terms of peoples behavior, not on how the place is, if you actually read to the end, you'll see that he stated that they have good roads.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React After Ruggedman Was Attacked In London by Rotimi47: 11:54am On Jun 15, 2019
shegra58:
Rugged man fans abi wetin you call am? No be celebrities or musicians dey get fans? cheesy
You wicked O! Rugged Man no be celebrity again! grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React After Ruggedman Was Attacked In London by maxoemmy: 12:11pm On Jun 15, 2019
frobes:
After attack you get power to dey shine teeth. That one no be attack my brother. Them just con greet you

So what they did was good abi?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React After Ruggedman Was Attacked In London by EEZe(m): 12:22pm On Jun 15, 2019
let rugged explain what happened in a new track i would like that
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React After Ruggedman Was Attacked In London by Ojady(m): 1:11pm On Jun 15, 2019
SaturnNick:
Why are you talking like a 3rd world citizen?

Bro, we know whats up? Are you saying our modern naija celebrities who lie as much as they blink, cannot stage this kind of hoax?

2. Ruggedman is a Lord, an ex of something ( I cant say what, for godssakes, I am not a member), we all know Lords are respected and cannot get touched like that, you price them, you pay?

Also, he gets jumped by supposed goons of a guy he moved to get locked up and ends up without a dent or scratch, even smiling with 5 0 right after...really ruggedman? Lets talk a walk back in time when 2face was jumped compared to this, nah, it just does not add up.

Ruggedman borrowing a leaf from the Jussie Smollett playbook...unless proven otherwise
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React After Ruggedman Was Attacked In London by SaturnNick(m): 4:05pm On Jun 15, 2019
Ojady:

Bro, we know whats up? Are you saying our modern naija celebrities who lie as much as they blink, cannot stage this kind of hoax?

2. Ruggedman is a Lord, an ex of something ( I cant say what, for godssakes, I am not a member), we all know Lords are respected and cannot get touched like that, you price them, you pay?

Also, he gets jumped by supposed goons of a guy he moved to get locked up and ends up without a dent or scratch, even smiling with 5 0 right after...really ruggedman? Lets talk a walk back in time when 2face was jumped compared to this, nah, it just does not add up.

Ruggedman borrowing a leaf from the Jussie Smollett playbook...unless proven otherwise

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React After Ruggedman Was Attacked In London by shegra58: 4:06pm On Jun 15, 2019
Rotimi47:
You wicked O! Rugged Man no be celebrity again! grin
The guy is into freedom fighting now to get back his lost glory cheesy
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React After Ruggedman Was Attacked In London by 12inchDickson: 4:11pm On Jun 15, 2019
Realbelieveer:

You dey mad... Your papa na kid. Open eyes like frog
stinking lubber
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React After Ruggedman Was Attacked In London by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 15, 2019
PapaAdanna:
A tout is a tout
Sometimes I wonder what could make anybody fan somebody like that naira Marley
Confused junkie
you know one thing hav learnt in this matter is that....... no matter how many positive things you do or say people will only look for for the negativity in it to hold and use against you... people are not talking about the video where he kept criticizing the government

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React After Ruggedman Was Attacked In London by tiwaz(m): 4:33pm On Jun 15, 2019
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React After Ruggedman Was Attacked In London by Rotimi47: 4:33pm On Jun 15, 2019
shegra58:
The guy is into freedom fighting now to get back his lost glory cheesy
Your mouth ehnn! grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React After Ruggedman Was Attacked In London by kaziblake(f): 4:42pm On Jun 15, 2019
unapologetic77:
enjoy your likes while it last
Sure I will

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React After Ruggedman Was Attacked In London by PapaAdanna: 5:49pm On Jun 15, 2019
segunmelvin:
you know one thing hav learnt in this matter is that....... no matter how many positive things you do or say people will only look for for the negativity in it to hold and use against you... people are not talking about the video where he kept criticizing the government
That is why one must be couragious enough to do that good thing no matter how many that are doing the bad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React After Ruggedman Was Attacked In London by meobizy(f): 10:11pm On Jun 15, 2019
See them, jobless Nigerians, trying to trend with every news.
It was probably coincidental.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React After Ruggedman Was Attacked In London by nnokwa042(m): 11:17pm On Jun 15, 2019
JBoss25:
are u dumb or what? He said its like Ajegunle in terms of peoples behavior, not on how the place is, if you actually read to the end, you'll see that he stated that they have good roads.
if you like you can be mad thats dosnt mean every one is mad like you . if you people want to grade countries with each others nigeria and pakistan somalia afganistan shoud be in one group
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React After Ruggedman Was Attacked In London by Deji63: 11:36pm On Jun 15, 2019
If this wasn't staged, i hope these thugs are brought to book.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React After Ruggedman Was Attacked In London by macfab94(m): 12:17am On Jun 16, 2019
frobes:
After attack you get power to dey shine teeth. That one no be attack my brother. Them just con greet you
so when he is injured that when ud be happy ..better pause ur hand from typing shit
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React After Ruggedman Was Attacked In London by macfab94(m): 12:20am On Jun 16, 2019
CapitalHYC:
Ruggedman should go STFU... failure looking for attention... he talks like he got no sins, always Fighting for the youths, which Youth sabi you... na since that time you go Bleep another man wife, spoil their marriage, na that time dey suppose don kill you idiotic Snitch
wow so much dullness in a write-up
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React After Ruggedman Was Attacked In London by nubianwarrior: 1:06am On Jun 16, 2019
iammiracle1:
Naira Marley duplicates, them yapaa 4 London, roam round the streets stabbing, clubbing (bat beating), yahoo, acid pouring hooligans, some streets you would enter it would be like ajegunle Lagos, only difference of good road and forced phonetics angry
na south east be dey hq
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React After Ruggedman Was Attacked In London by frobes: 2:00am On Jun 16, 2019
macfab94:

so when he is injured that when ud be happy ..better pause ur hand from typing shit
oga shift abeg. I no get your time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Portable Zazu Zeh Bows To Tiwa Savage, Sprayed Money On Stage (Video) / BBNaija's Angel Is Engaged For Marriage (Photo) / "Did You Bleach?": Williams Uchemba Asked By Fans Over Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.