Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Who's Been Posted To Kebbi State Oo - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Who's Been Posted To Kebbi State Oo (2071 Views)

Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp / Maggots In Food Served At Kebbi NYSC Camp: How True Is This Photo? / A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's Been Posted To Kebbi State Oo by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 15, 2019
why kebbi na

Re: Who's Been Posted To Kebbi State Oo by OluwasureGig: 8:27am On Jun 15, 2019
over here bro. I've not been able to sleep all night. don't know which of my ancestors I offended to deserve this kind of punishment
Re: Who's Been Posted To Kebbi State Oo by ilohvictor(m): 9:33am On Jun 15, 2019
if you are interested in relocating even beefore camp on the 18th june....
Re: Who's Been Posted To Kebbi State Oo by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 15, 2019
OluwasureGig:
over here bro. I've not been able to sleep all night. don't know which of my ancestors I offended to deserve this kind of punishment
lol we need to appease our ancestors bro
Re: Who's Been Posted To Kebbi State Oo by ilohvictor(m): 9:34am On Jun 15, 2019
ilohvictor:
if you are interested in relocating even beefore camp on the 18th june....

hit me ASAP to any state.. legit

Re: Who's Been Posted To Kebbi State Oo by Stephenfowoyo(m): 9:52am On Jun 15, 2019
SmellySperm:

lol we need to appease our ancestors bro
There is nothing wrong with Kebbi State. That's where I am serving presently. The camp (Dakingari) is not up to 10 years so it's relatively new. Stop fearing what does not exist.

1 Like

Re: Who's Been Posted To Kebbi State Oo by boiz2men(m): 10:28am On Jun 15, 2019
Stephenfowoyo:
There is nothing wrong with Kebbi State. That's where I am serving presently. The camp (Dakingari) is not up to 10 years so it's relatively new. Stop fearing what does not exist.
its just far
Re: Who's Been Posted To Kebbi State Oo by OluwasureGig: 10:30am On Jun 15, 2019
Stephenfowoyo:
so what do you advise we do bro. I'm already thinking of redeploying. I don't think I will be able to survive there. the weather is too harsh, I don't even know anybody there. heck! I just wish this is all a dream of which I'll wake up from soon
Re: Who's Been Posted To Kebbi State Oo by yarimo(m): 11:43am On Jun 15, 2019
OluwasureGig:

so what do you advise we do bro. I'm already thinking of redeploying. I don't think I will be able to survive there. the weather is too harsh, I don't even know anybody there. heck! I just wish this is all a dream of which I'll wake up from soon
guy any local government they post you to in kebbi state after camp , I swear that is when you will know any disappointments is a blessing . Very peaceful loving people and everything is very cheap
Re: Who's Been Posted To Kebbi State Oo by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 15, 2019
yarimo:
guy any local government they post you to in kebbi state after camp , I swear that is when you will know any disappointments is a blessing . Very peaceful loving people and everything is very cheap

me after camp i don japa to Anambra
Re: Who's Been Posted To Kebbi State Oo by Kebbicorper(m): 2:01pm On Jun 15, 2019
Welcome to Kebbi, the land of equity. Follow us on instagram for more gist https://www.instagram.com/p/ByrMmOdFPet/?igshid=1pif4uabbqz4n
Re: Who's Been Posted To Kebbi State Oo by Olayinkabelove1: 6:46am On Jun 16, 2019
Nysc Redeployment Guide

ENSURE YOU READ TO THE END

There are three reasons you can use to apply for redeployment in camp

1. Security issues
2. Medical issues
3. Pregnancy

Medical issues
This information is very important for those of us that will be posted to places we don't like and don't have money to work relocation in camp which is usually 35k - 45k.
Medical issues is the only sure way to get redeployment letter or relocation letter without spending much at most #3000 and the chance of success is cap at 80% and if you know how to play your part the chances of success can be increase to 100% ( don't worry I can teach you how to play your part).
So, what is this medical issues am talking about. This has to do with writing a letter and attaching a medical report with it as evidence to backup your claim.
For example let say I hv asthma and I am posted to the northern part of Nigeria (where there is much dust and sand) for my Nysc. What do expect to happen to the person? Surely, the person is going to find it very difficult to survive because of the dust. So, Nysc as taken this into consideration and they allow people with this medical issues or something similar or worst to redeploy to any state of their choice (Note any state of their choice).
Here, is the trick I will make a medical report for you for just #3000 stating that you hv similar issues and if you play your part well it will work for you. All the people I did it for previously are now in different state they redeploy to. Note I will not only make the medical report for u, I will give you advice on how to go about it and if you follow my instructions properly I assure you immediately after camp you will receive your redeployment letter.
Get yours now while it is still #3000.

If you are interested just chat me up 0903 083 8143
Re: Who's Been Posted To Kebbi State Oo by Legends6464(m): 11:11am On Jun 16, 2019
OluwasureGig:

You better redeploy. Forget all these overhyping sweet stories you read here. I'm currently serving there and nothing come out. I can't advice even my enemy to serve here.
Re: Who's Been Posted To Kebbi State Oo by OluwasureGig: 1:43pm On Jun 16, 2019
Legends6464:

You better redeploy. Forget all these overhyping sweet stories you read here. I'm currently serving there and nothing come out. I can't advice even my enemy to serve here.
Jesus! is it that bad. truth is everything is happening so fast . its almost like a nightmare to me. camp is opening on Tuesday and uptil now I don't even know where and how to start my journey and batch c is still very far. I don't think I'll be able to wait. I'm just confused.
Re: Who's Been Posted To Kebbi State Oo by Stephenfowoyo(m): 10:16pm On Jun 16, 2019
OluwasureGig:

I will advise you to be calm and serve there, serving in Kebbi is not a death sentence
Re: Who's Been Posted To Kebbi State Oo by OluwasureGig: 10:53pm On Jun 16, 2019
Stephenfowoyo:

I will advise you to be calm and serve there, serving in Kebbi is not a death sentence
I can't stay bro. I just can't
Re: Who's Been Posted To Kebbi State Oo by trustworthy1(f): 12:11am On Jun 17, 2019
OluwasureGig:

I can't stay bro. I just can't
You can go with medical report and also be able to defend it.
Make sure that you collect redeployment form in camp and fill it.
I will advise you to make friends with your platoon officer or some camp officials in camp cos some of them have influence in redeployment. I'm a living witness.
Finally beware of scammers!
Re: Who's Been Posted To Kebbi State Oo by Martialfc80: 7:12am On Jun 17, 2019
Re: Who's Been Posted To Kebbi State Oo by OluwasureGig: 8:15am On Jun 17, 2019
trustworthy1:

You can go with medical report and also be able to defend it.
Make sure that you collect redeployment form in camp and fill it.
I will advise you to make friends with your platoon officer or some camp officials in camp cos some of them have influence in redeployment. I'm a living witness.
Finally beware of scammers!

thank you sir. but its still very much unclear to me about the "defend it" part. what is the defence like because I wouldn't want to make any mistake and another thing is how do I make friends with my platoon officer and if possible, who are the exact camp officials you talked about. I'm sorry if I ask too many questions. I simply do not want to stay there. help a brother
Re: Who's Been Posted To Kebbi State Oo by trustworthy1(f): 5:39pm On Jun 17, 2019
OluwasureGig:

thank you sir. but its still very much unclear to me about the "defend it" part. what is the defence like because I wouldn't want to make any mistake and another thing is how do I make friends with my platoon officer and if possible, who are the exact camp officials you talked about. I'm sorry if I ask too many questions. I simply do not want to stay there. help a brother
what I meant by defending your medical means that you should know about the sickness and the drugs . Eg in asthma, you should know how to you use your inhaler.
When we were in the camp, one guy got redeployed thru the help of our platoon officer.
according to the guy, there was a day he met our platoon officer sorting some things out for our platoon members all alone and the guy accepted to help him. ln addition, he also bought cold water for the man. After that incident he became so close to the man to the extent that he doesn't cue up in the line while waiting for food. The platoon officer helps him to collect food. You know some hausa men are so appreciate of little gesture given to them. It was there that he made his intentions known to the man concerning redeployment and the man helped him by connecting him to some of his friends in the camp that enabled his redeployment. He was even redeployed to his state of origin. He also left the camp even before pop in camp. I also redeployed thru the help of platoon officer to my state of choice in the camp without paying Kobo.
Re: Who's Been Posted To Kebbi State Oo by FanOfMyself: 7:47am On Nov 19, 2021
trustworthy1:

what I meant by defending your medical means that you should know about the sickness and the drugs . Eg in asthma, you should know how to you use your inhaler.
When we were in the camp, one guy got redeployed thru the help of our platoon officer.
according to the guy, there was a day he met our platoon officer sorting some things out for our platoon members all alone and the guy accepted to help him. ln addition, he also bought cold water for the man. After that incident he became so close to the man to the extent that he doesn't cue up in the line while waiting for food. The platoon officer helps him to collect food. You know some hausa men are so appreciate of little gesture given to them. It was there that he made his intentions known to the man concerning redeployment and the man helped him by connecting him to some of his friends in the camp that enabled his redeployment. He was even redeployed to his state of origin. He also left the camp even before pop in camp. I also redeployed thru the help of platoon officer to my state of choice in the camp without paying Kobo.
Nigerians are the most patriotic citizens globally. Yeah!
Re: Who's Been Posted To Kebbi State Oo by Onyeka4jesus: 1:38pm On Nov 22, 2021
I have been posted to kebbi.
How can I get redeployed before camp

(1) (Reply)

Nysc At 40: Success Or Failure / 2012 Batch C Passing Out Time Table. / Need Some Information About NYSC Extension Program.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.