Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,861 members, 7,806,433 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Lionel Messi And Argentina Train Before Copa America Opener (photos, Video) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi And Argentina Train Before Copa America Opener (photos, Video) (21135 Views)

Messi Shaves His Beard As Enthusiastic Barca Stars Train Before La Liga Return / Copa America: Brazil Star Neymar Carried Off In Tears After Injury Again!(Photos / World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi And Argentina Train Before Copa America Opener (photos, Video) by Digital101: 8:13pm On Jun 15, 2019
Messi can't win ballon d'or this year
Re: Lionel Messi And Argentina Train Before Copa America Opener (photos, Video) by chiboy1116: 9:17pm On Jun 15, 2019
Jokerman:

What about Messi with his country bro?? grin
I was just correcting you , y'all Ronaldo fanboys make it seem like he single handedly took portugal to all their trophies smh.
Re: Lionel Messi And Argentina Train Before Copa America Opener (photos, Video) by ReeLoaDead(m): 1:04am On Jun 16, 2019
I don’t know what training Messi and co were doing, they just chopped 2-0 from Colombia ... I hope if Messi plans to win a trophy for Argentina, he wakes up. He was quite lackluster in this game.
Re: Lionel Messi And Argentina Train Before Copa America Opener (photos, Video) by ReeLoaDead(m): 1:10am On Jun 16, 2019
1/2 time

Re: Lionel Messi And Argentina Train Before Copa America Opener (photos, Video) by ReeLoaDead(m): 1:15am On Jun 16, 2019
Messi & co messed up again ... undecided

Re: Lionel Messi And Argentina Train Before Copa America Opener (photos, Video) by Bahddo(m): 1:55am On Jun 16, 2019
wwwtortoise:
undecided

After a match or two, we Will soon hear the midget's favourite line . . . the "I want to retire from international football" cry.

Written by a Barcelona fan cool.
no, you are not a Barcelona fan. You are just a liar that would pretend to be what you are not, just to sound more convincing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And Argentina Train Before Copa America Opener (photos, Video) by Bahddo(m): 1:58am On Jun 16, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
I don’t know what training Messi and co were doing, they just chopped 2-0 from Colombia ... I hope if Messi plans to win a trophy for Argentina, he wakes up. He was quite lackluster in this game.
Argentina are unlikely to win this Copa. They only have good attackers. Average midfield, terrible defense, unremarkable goal keeper. That's why their attackers rarely get the ball in good positions, and they are concede some really silly goals.

In this shape, it would take a miracle for them to win anything. In fact they might get a trashing if they make it past the group stages.
Re: Lionel Messi And Argentina Train Before Copa America Opener (photos, Video) by ReeLoaDead(m): 2:20am On Jun 16, 2019
Bahddo:
Argentina are unlikely to win this Copa. They only have good attackers. Average midfield, terrible defense, unremarkable goal keeper. That's why their attackers rarely get the ball in good positions, and they are concede some really silly goals.

In this shape, it would take a miracle for them to win anything. In fact they might get a trashing if they make it past the group stages.
I am not so sure sure. They looked pretty solid against Nicaragua a few days ago, hammering 5 goals ...
Maybe, they have just started slow ... they should be able to beat Paraguay and Qatar. The have Messi ...
Re: Lionel Messi And Argentina Train Before Copa America Opener (photos, Video) by ReeLoaDead(m): 2:27am On Jun 16, 2019
-
Re: Lionel Messi And Argentina Train Before Copa America Opener (photos, Video) by cr7lomo: 2:36am On Jun 16, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
I am not so sure sure. They looked pretty solid against Nicaragua a few days ago, hammering 5 goals ...
Maybe, they have just started slow ... they should be able to beat Paraguay and Qatar. The have Messi ...

Lol... wetin b Nicaragua?? Na volley ball team ?? Kano pillars go kpokpo them

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Argentina Train Before Copa America Opener (photos, Video) by Bahddo(m): 2:39am On Jun 16, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
Nicaragua in a friendly game? Lol. They would likely make it past the group stage. But what happens when they face Brazil or Uruguay?

I can't think of any other 'big team' that is so vulnerable at the back. When they are beaten, it's usually by multiple goals. Or the way the whole team crumbles when you manage to stifle Messi.

I hope they do well, but then hope isn't a strategy.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And Argentina Train Before Copa America Opener (photos, Video) by ReeLoaDead(m): 3:03am On Jun 16, 2019
Bahddo:
Nicaragua in a friendly game? Lol. They would likely make it past the group stage. But what happens when they face Brazil or Uruguay?

I can't think of any other 'big team' that is so vulnerable at the back. When they are beaten, it's usually by multiple goals. Or the way the whole team crumbles when you manage to stifle Messi.

I hope they do well, but then hope isn't a strategy.
Messi was off form today ... his free kicks lacked any “venom” ... almost like he was just passing the ball.
Btw, I thought Brazil looked a little jittery. If they do face Messi and co, i won’t be surprised if they lose to ARG ...
Re: Lionel Messi And Argentina Train Before Copa America Opener (photos, Video) by ReeLoaDead(m): 3:05am On Jun 16, 2019
cr7lomo:

Lol... wetin b Nicaragua?? Na volley ball team ?? Kano pillars go kpokpo them
grin
Re: Lionel Messi And Argentina Train Before Copa America Opener (photos, Video) by Bahddo(m): 3:28am On Jun 16, 2019
ReeLoaDead:

Messi was off form today ... his free kicks lacked any “venom” ... almost like he was just passing the ball.
Btw, I thought Brazil looked a little jittery. If they do face Messi and co, i won’t be surprised if they lose to ARG ...
anything can happen in football but it is unlikely. Argentina lacks chemistry and are super jittery at the back. It would take some sort of brilliance to beat a big team.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And Argentina Train Before Copa America Opener (photos, Video) by Jokerman(m): 7:32am On Jun 16, 2019
Bahddo:
anything can happen in football but it is unlikely. Argentina lacks chemistry and are super jittery at the back. It would take some sort of brilliance to beat a big team.

But I expected Messi to score at least a goal grin
Re: Lionel Messi And Argentina Train Before Copa America Opener (photos, Video) by blezkid32: 7:33am On Jun 16, 2019
LesbianBoy:
Messi fans have made watching football toxic. So much bitterness in them.

Meanwhile......

Messi fans abeg if want to troll use sense and troll.

What is "Portuguese Pamilerin"? Like seriously? Does that even make any sense. E no just enter at all.

It's like me calling Jayz "American Pamilerin". Abeg in jayz and the pamilerin guy who popular pass? Are they even in the same field? Many people don't even know what the pamilerin guy looks like sef.

That joke is only funny when it's the other way round. Like when they called peruzzi "onitsha offset". Even though one rap and one does afrobeat at least they are both in the music industry.

Messi fans make una try get sense. No wonder Messi never win trophies with his national team. tongue tongue tongue tongue

Barcelona fans with small sense ����, u better leave them

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And Argentina Train Before Copa America Opener (photos, Video) by blezkid32: 7:34am On Jun 16, 2019
Jokerman:

and later, he failed to score till the end of the match ���

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And Argentina Train Before Copa America Opener (photos, Video) by Bahddo(m): 8:40am On Jun 16, 2019
Jokerman:

good to know you expect so much. There's no player that scores at least a goal in every game though.
Re: Lionel Messi And Argentina Train Before Copa America Opener (photos, Video) by jamesfadairo(m): 9:35am On Jun 17, 2019
kittykollinxx:
The whole continent should just let him win. It would be good for the continent as someone who is not half goat as messi is wont be claiming the best
lol, so it's now a matter of begging, so that your best player will at least have a chance to be rated equal to the real Goat

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And Argentina Train Before Copa America Opener (photos, Video) by jamesfadairo(m): 9:51am On Jun 17, 2019
cr7lomo:

You wanna dash him 3copa final ...unless u are already predicting that he will loose again... Besides hu cares about those that lost finals... Mendieta lost bk to bk CL finals with Valencia and no one gives a flying 4k... Messi is not the first to loose multiple finals.. Cruyff lost bk to bk WC finals .... Cruyff would hv been on the same platform with Pele and maradona if he won those finals but he dint... So carry ur dummy brain the 4k ... reasonable sense has evaded u and ur type...only messi fans see loosing a final as an achievement...re.tards

We only remember champions, and not almost champions

I was astonished when I saw him counting silver medals, if that's so, we shall count Euros 2004 for Ronaldo, then the ucl final he lost at manutd and few others. We should celebrate Griezmann , Buffoon and Co too

Cc Lomba

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Heard That Bet9ja Pays You When Your Game Cut One. / Maradona: I Taught Messi How To Play Free-kick / Serie A: We’ll Not Welcome You – Inter Milan Supporters Tell Lukaku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.