Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Make Money In Forex Account Management - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make Money In Forex Account Management (4740 Views)

Forex Account Management. Say No To Yahoo Yahoo / Safe And Reliable Forex Account Management Service / Forex Account Management — Invest In Forex Without Having Any Knowledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Money In Forex Account Management by coalcoal1(m): 9:24am On Jun 22, 2019
douchesnozzle:
Using 5 standard lot for an account not even up to a thousand dollars. Your money management which is the most important in forex trading is questionable. You gonna blow ppls money in no distant time.

That is the first thing that I noticed too. His money management skills are so poor. I can bet that the accounts will be blown up so soon.
Another thing I am wondering also is that ... how come you are advertising to trade for others if you are that good? With the way you are trading, you can actually grow your money by 1000% within a month. You don't need anyone's money guy

1 Like

Re: Make Money In Forex Account Management by coalcoal1(m): 9:28am On Jun 22, 2019
douchesnozzle:

First of all I understand ur concept of adjusting ur stop loss. I do that also most of my trades I use trailing stop losses. Also there is nothing as a sure trade please. No matter how well you analyze the market, the market won't move in a straight line in that direction there must be pull backs henc my concern with the big lot size. Also setting take profit at 10pips am very sure the original stop loss would be nothing less than 20 pips before the adjustment. The risk reward ratio is high. If you are a scalper and don't intend staying too long in d trade then ur strategy is ok. Also as regards instaforex I LL like to know how tight thier spread is. Hope am not derailing ur thread. Cheers.

Abeg, help me tell am o. There is nothing like sure trade
Re: Make Money In Forex Account Management by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 22, 2019
coalcoal1:

That is the first thing that I noticed too. His money management skills are so poor. I can bet that the accounts will be blown up so soon.
Another thing I am wondering also is that ... how come you are advertising to trade for others if you are that good? With the way you are trading, you can actually grow your money by 1000% within a month. You don't need anyone's money guy

If you are making good profit in your trading, why not concentrate on it. Our trading strategy is working for us. If yours is also working for you, good luck. Every trader develops their own winning strategy that works best for them. There is no competition in forex.
Re: Make Money In Forex Account Management by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 22, 2019
coalcoal1:

Abeg, help me tell am o. There is nothing like sure trade

Its good to know how to trade so that you can analyse the market very well before trading. I didn't say there is 100% sure trade in forex. Forex market is very volatile. In forex, you don't only go there to make losses and blow up your money. You can also make good profit and earn a living from it. You make profit because you are sure of the direction some trades will go. If you are not sure most times of the direction of trade, how on earth will you ever make profit.

Mind you, I am not saying there is 100% sure trades in forex. Forex fluctuates a lot
Re: Make Money In Forex Account Management by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 22, 2019
There is no competition in trading forex. Everyone is free to learn, earn and make a living from it
Re: Make Money In Forex Account Management by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 22, 2019
Training is free for those that register and fund their forex account.
Re: Make Money In Forex Account Management by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 22, 2019
Forex trading is a genuine way of making money online
Re: Make Money In Forex Account Management by Owoyeg(f): 8:01pm On Jun 22, 2019
This guys are nuts .... 5.0 lot size ? Let me explain like this.
1.0 lot size means for every pip the market moves , it moves in $10. So - 1 pip equals - $10 dollars.
5.0 lot size means $50 for every pip movement,
- 1 pip equals -$50 , so you said you would have lost only $65 , that's less than 2 pips ... how ya that possible ??
Do you even understand what your saying ?
Your pip target is 100 pips , your profit would have been $5000 not $500 .

Dont [b][/b] give your money to novice like this oo guys .
They will burn you and your account together .

I've been a trader for over 3 years and Ive never seen such nonsense before .

Be wise guys, go learn professionally please . Forex is a good business.
Re: Make Money In Forex Account Management by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 23, 2019
You really have to be very versatile in forex trading before you comment. You have to also know how some brokers operate too.

With some brokers, yes, you are right for saying that 1 lot size gives $10 but for some other brokers it is not so.

We partner with Instaforex Broker. With Instaforex, 1 lot size will give you $1.

So, 100 pips profit for 5 lot size will be $500 and not $5,000.

Don't also forget I said if any trade loses, the lot size is reduced for subsequent trades
Re: Make Money In Forex Account Management by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 23, 2019
While I agree with the lady that there are trades that are almost a sure bet and you scale in really large , I think that for such an under capitalized account such money management practices are risky .
Questions like draw down comes to mind ,what’s your draw down , what are your loss records ? Out of say 10 trades you take how many are winners and how many are losers and how large or small are your losses compared to your winnings .these are practical questions that can help any of your intended investors make an informed decision cuz you cannot tell me you do not make losses everyone does ,even the market makers allow themselves to loose some money so they can take it all back again when they sell the rest of the retail traders a dummy and hunt their stops and pendings and pull prices away.

I thought myself forex and I attempted live trade blew the account away ,went back to demo,blew out 3 demos,improved my skills by studying Steve Mauros beat the market maker method and I’m doing pretty well now at least 8 out of ten of my trades are winners (still on 3k demo though lol) I go in 0.1 only scale in heavy on confirmation of my trade idea this keeps my draw down low on the average . As of last week my demo fell to 2000 cuz I took a trade on the GBP/USD on my phone only to go to my laptop and find my signals where against my idea I had scaled in really large and this depleted my demo to about 2k from 3k .i quit the trade and used my laptop and right now I’m back blue with close to 4K .
The point of saying this is it’s never a good idea to sell a forex investment opportunity without painting the whole picture and you must attempt to tell investors how you plan to manage their money such that they don’t loose out should a couple of trades go against you ,thanks and happy trading !!!
Re: Make Money In Forex Account Management by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 23, 2019
Stars11:

We use any leverage to trade. Leverages are set by the owner of the account. We can use 1:50, 1:100, 1:200.

Which would you better recommend? Higher leverages or lower ones?
Re: Make Money In Forex Account Management by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 23, 2019
taymalspak:

Which would you better recommend? Higher leverages or lower ones?

Leverages of 1:50, 1:100, 1:200 are okay
Re: Make Money In Forex Account Management by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 23, 2019
Yes, we have a provision for replenishment of account in place. But for now, it is only for those that fund with $200 and above. For anyone that funds with $200 and above, if there is account loss which rarely happens anyway, we will send you back your fund in full.

unclecycs:
While I agree with the lady that there are trades that are almost a sure bet and you scale in really large , I think that for such an under capitalized account such money management practices are risky .
Questions like draw down comes to mind ,what’s your draw down , what are your loss records ? Out of say 10 trades you take how many are winners and how many are losers and how large or small are your losses compared to your winnings .these are practical questions that can help any of your intended investors make an informed decision cuz you cannot tell me you do not make losses everyone does ,even the market makers allow themselves to loose some money so they can take it all back again when they sell the rest of the retail traders a dummy and hunt their stops and pendings and pull prices away.

I thought myself forex and I attempted live trade blew the account away ,went back to demo,blew out 3 demos,improved my skills by studying Steve Mauros beat the market maker method and I’m doing pretty well now at least 8 out of ten of my trades are winners (still on 3k demo though lol) I go in 0.1 only scale in heavy on confirmation of my trade idea this keeps my draw down low on the average . As of last week my demo fell to 2000 cuz I took a trade on the GBP/USD on my phone only to go to my laptop and find my signals where against my idea I had scaled in really large and this depleted my demo to about 2k from 3k .i quit the trade and used my laptop and right now I’m back blue with close to 4K .
The point of saying this is it’s never a good idea to sell a forex investment opportunity without painting the whole picture and you must attempt to tell investors how you plan to manage their money such that they don’t loose out should a couple of trades go against you ,thanks and happy trading !!!

Re: Make Money In Forex Account Management by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 24, 2019
H
Re: Make Money In Forex Account Management by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 24, 2019
Like to earn extra money from forex, get onboard now.
Re: Make Money In Forex Account Management by Nobody: 6:37am On Jun 25, 2019
Learn how to trade forex and start making extra income from the comfort of your home
Re: Make Money In Forex Account Management by Rilley(m): 8:16am On Jun 25, 2019
douchesnozzle:
Using 5 standard lot for an account not even up to a thousand dollars. Your money management which is the most important in forex trading is questionable. You gonna blow ppls money in no distant time.
It's high time people should stay away from these guys, they are all scams!

The $500 that I gave to one so called professional that blowed my account within few days is still paining me, these guys aren't honest at all.
Re: Make Money In Forex Account Management by dungas30(m): 8:17am On Jun 25, 2019
Men are move by what they see. drop a two weeks trade here let's see your capabilities than drowning our hard earn Nigeria currency in the sea. moreover I paid u 5k for training. and what u offered me doesn't worth 1500. quote me wrong
Re: Make Money In Forex Account Management by Rilley(m): 8:18am On Jun 25, 2019
Stars11:
Yes, we have a provision for replenishment of account in place. But for now, it is only for those that fund with $200 and above. For anyone that funds with $200 and above, if there is account loss which rarely happens anyway, we will send you back your fund in full.

Big lies! thunder will strike y'all scammers, fucking liar.
Re: Make Money In Forex Account Management by Rilley(m): 8:24am On Jun 25, 2019
coalcoal1:

The fool that blowed my account in this section blocked me afterwards after promising me and posting screenshots daily of his trade. his number has refused to go through. thunder will definitely visit these pathetic liars.

1 Like

Re: Make Money In Forex Account Management by Rilley(m): 8:25am On Jun 25, 2019
dungas30:
Men are move by what they see. drop a two weeks trade here let's see your capabilities than drowning our hard earn Nigeria currency in the sea. moreover I paid u 5k for training. and what u offered me doesn't worth 1500. quote me wrong
They are all the same thing, liars!
Re: Make Money In Forex Account Management by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 25, 2019
dungas30:

Forex is not what you can totally learn even in 3 months and you will be making consistent profit. The training you paid for is not yet over. We are still on you until you begin to make consistent profit, then the training will be over. We are left you to try your hands on it first. We will contact you soon to know your progress.
Re: Make Money In Forex Account Management by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 25, 2019
Rilley:
The fool that blowed my account in this section blocked me afterwards after promising me and posting screenshots daily of his trade. his number has refused to go through. thunder will definitely visit these pathetic liars.

Please, we are Not the ones responsible for that. You can direct the comment at the person's post please
Re: Make Money In Forex Account Management by dungas30(m): 11:05am On Jun 25, 2019
Stars11:

Forex is not what you can totally learn even in 3 months and you will be making consistent profit. The training you paid for is not yet over. We are still on you until you begin to make consistent profit, then the training will be over. We are left you to try your hands on it first. We will contact you soon to know your progress.

forget this talk. ano wetin I de talk
Re: Make Money In Forex Account Management by miltonchux(m): 9:59am On Jun 26, 2019
We have $180k worth of Thomas cook traveller cheque for urgent sale in Abuja. Price is 180/10 naira, interested buyer should contact me via my signature.
Re: Make Money In Forex Account Management by Worldtechin: 9:06am On Jun 27, 2019
Stars11:
Learn how to trade forex and start making extra income from the comfort of your home

U guys a rily trying o. Can se nice profit in ma Fx acc. Thanx

1 Like

Re: Make Money In Forex Account Management by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 04, 2019
Forex market has to do with buying and selling foreign currencies online. It takes pretty long time to learn
Re: Make Money In Forex Account Management by Nobody: 2:18am On Jul 05, 2019
We shall be increasing the minimum start up amount soon from $50 to $200. You can join in before we increase it
Re: Make Money In Forex Account Management by Nobody: 6:17am On Jul 05, 2019
Contact u
Re: Make Money In Forex Account Management by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 05, 2019
Few days to go. Get onboard now. We will stop accepting new clients next week Friday to enable us manage the accounts we have more effectively

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

making millions from Palm Oil Business / What Can I Invest 100k In As A Student / 5 Ways To Promote Your Business Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.