Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,379 members, 7,800,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Create Working PAYPAL & Withdraw To Your Naija Acct @N400/$ + New Money Tricks - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Create Working PAYPAL & Withdraw To Your Naija Acct @N400/$ + New Money Tricks (2860 Views)

Analysts Predict Naira Devaluation To N400/$ / Possible Solution To Paypal Withdraw To Africard / Legit Way To Withdraw Your Paypal Fund Into Your Naija Account At N360/$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Create Working PAYPAL & Withdraw To Your Naija Acct @N400/$ + New Money Tricks by bobowaja(m): 8:57am On Jun 15, 2019
NOTE: We can Withdraw from your limited PayPal account(s)

MAIN DEAL
I am going to help you create account that can withdraw PayPal money to Nigeria bank account at the rate of N400/$.

And as a plus, I am also going to reveal a secret place I have found online where you can get clients and collect money after doing your work without some people taking commissions (attached is a screenshot of the payment I received from my recent client).
I currently have numerous clients paying me this much every month, and I no longer have stress in withdrawing those funds into my accounts.

CONTACT US NOW
Whatsapp 08065393825
Call. 08065393825

WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING.

Apeshy101:
Tested and trusted
100% legit

Words are not enough to express my satisfaction with his service

studentofTruth:
If everyone we meet online is like Mr Ajayi, the online environment would have been paradise. Apart from being legit, he has all the necessary human qualities for relating with customers.

For personal reasons, I decided to do it myself with his guidance. When I got confused, he was calling me with his own airtime. That's the quality of someone that values his customer.

Mr Ajayi keep up the good work!

casydigital:
i read and saw what i wanted , contacted him asked few questions paid him and got what i wanted and it worked for me and has been working . thank you , wether you want to buy from him or not is your choice this is just a customers review!

omerukokwuru:
Boss i learn every day and one of the most important lessons i have learnt in life is that one should never judge a person based on bias or prejudice you will be shocked that what you think might be very far from the truth. This morning reading through nairaland i stumbled across this grate guy i got his contact and we got chatting on whatsapp and he gave me 7k worth of material after i disclosed to him my financial predicament, i am still in awe he did it without any strings attached i can only pray that i would re-pay him with even more blessing i want to thank you specially for your kind heart and pray that you will continue in your kind philanthropic spirit

Brigance:
This guy is the truth!!!

Quite sceptical at first and had to ask a lot of questions, but he was extremely helpful and professional and we even quite bonded over the course of the transaction.. Lol

I have to mention that he had this done for me even when I couldn't pay upfront for the service. Such kind man.

Best thing about this guy is that he keeps staying in touch. Long after every thing has ran smoothly, he kept messaging and asking if things are going well. I have to say that you can't have any kind of apprehension working with him, he will make you feel very comfortable every step of the way.

Yes, there are a lot of scammers out there, but I can say 100% that here's one to be trusted.

Keep the flag flying Bro.

More funds for everyone smiley

Marlodah:
People like this still dey naija I swear, is just those idiot scammers and bad belle no wan allow good people help person again....keep up with the good work bro, I don't know how to make money into it noni

blessme105:
Well done OP for creating another thread. OP is legit, he created a legit PayPal for me and linked it directly to my local bank. OP I will screenshot and send it here. You are too much sir.
letitrainnow:
Good post.

CONTACT US NOW
Whatsapp 08065393825
Call. 08065393825

Re: Create Working PAYPAL & Withdraw To Your Naija Acct @N400/$ + New Money Tricks by danolorunmo(m): 3:04pm On Jun 15, 2019
bobowaja:
I have been looking for active ways to make money online and how to get the money into my personal account number here in Nigeria without going through third parties or any exchangers. So far, I have found numerous ways to make money, and after rigorous searching, I have finally gotten a way to withdraw my funds into my personal accounts here in Nigeria without stress.

And as a plus, I am also going to reveal a secret place I have found online where you can get clients and collect money after doing your work without some people taking commissions (attached is a screenshot of the payment I received from my recent client).
I currently have numerous clients paying me this much every month, and I no longer have stress in withdrawing those funds into my accounts.

PS: I will only reveal this secret to serious people (not for everyone)

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT FREE (I will charge you for my service)

Your whatsapp number please
Re: Create Working PAYPAL & Withdraw To Your Naija Acct @N400/$ + New Money Tricks by bobowaja(m): 9:09am On Jun 18, 2019
MAIN DEAL
I am going to tell you how you can withdraw PayPal money to Nigeria bank account

Since the beginning of the year, I am thinking about how to withdraw money from PayPal without necessarily going through exchangers and scammers operating like exchangers. They will identify themselves as legit exchangers just to make you part ways with your hard earned money (one of my friends just got scammed of his Fiverr days ago). Sad face.

And the legit ones will only offer you N320/$ at highest (of course they want to make gains too). That is theirown work. Personally, I have made use of a few exchangers in this forum, and I have been careful enough not to fall for scams.

So let’s cut the talks, we are not here for exchangers and the bad ones among them. We are here to discuss you, and how to you can get your money you hustled for without going through any third party to get it into your local bank account(s).

We are all aware that Nigerians cannot open and operate a PayPal account that sends and receive money due to restrictions placed on us. But there are several ways to go about it and create one like UAE, Lesotho, South African and other eligible African countries.

So let’s get to the main deal.
How to create and withdraw PayPal fund into your Nigeria bank account at N360/$ without stress within a few minutes.
Contact me for that on
Email: clickbnkgod@gmail.com
Whatsapp: https:///2349014268296
Phone number: 08065393825

WHAT YOU WILL GET

I will help you to create a PayPal account that can receive money from anywhere in the world from your clients.
I will link your PayPal directly to your Nigeria account, and you will be able to avoid eyes into your financial status (not even your account manager can question you). (THIS IS A TOP SECRET)
I will tell you what you need to do to maintain the account without limitations.
I will constantly guide your guide for life with my wealth of experience.

1 Like

Re: Create Working PAYPAL & Withdraw To Your Naija Acct @N400/$ + New Money Tricks by blessme105: 9:26am On Jun 18, 2019
FIRE ON
Re: Create Working PAYPAL & Withdraw To Your Naija Acct @N400/$ + New Money Tricks by bobowaja(m): 9:28am On Jun 18, 2019
FURTHER EVIDENCE

Re: Create Working PAYPAL & Withdraw To Your Naija Acct @N400/$ + New Money Tricks by bobowaja(m): 9:34am On Jun 18, 2019
WHAT MY CLIENTS ARE SAYING ABOUT MY SERVICES

blessme105:
Well done OP for creating another thread. OP is legit, he created a legit PayPal for me and linked it directly to my local bank. OP I will screenshot and send it here. You are too much sir.

Marlodah:
People like this still dey naija I swear, is just those idiot scammers and bad belle no wan allow good people help person again....keep up with the good work bro, I don't know how to make money into it noni

letitrainnow:
Good post.

Brigance:
This guy is the truth!!!

Quite sceptical at first and had to ask a lot of questions, but he was extremely helpful and professional and we even quite bonded over the course of the transaction.. Lol

I have to mention that he had this done for me even when I couldn't pay upfront for the service. Such kind man.

Best thing about this guy is that he keeps staying in touch. Long after every thing has ran smoothly, he kept messaging and asking if things are going well. I have to say that you can't have any kind of apprehension working with him, he will make you feel very comfortable every step of the way.

Yes, there are a lot of scammers out there, but I can say 100% that here's one to be trusted.

Keep the flag flying Bro.

More funds for everyone smiley
Re: Create Working PAYPAL & Withdraw To Your Naija Acct @N400/$ + New Money Tricks by bobowaja(m): 9:38am On Jun 18, 2019
MORE TESTIMONIES

omerukokwuru:
Boss i learn every day and one of the most important lessons i have learnt in life is that one should never judge a person based on bias or prejudice you will be shocked that what you think might be very far from the truth. This morning reading through nairaland i stumbled across this grate guy i got his contact and we got chatting on whatsapp and he gave me 7k worth of material after i disclosed to him my financial predicament, i am still in awe he did it without any strings attached i can only pray that i would re-pay him with even more blessing i want to thank you specially for your kind heart and pray that you will continue in your kind philanthropic spirit

Carmal90:

The guy is real..
I have received payment with the account, what is needed from me to fully confirm the authenticity is withdrawing to my local bank, I hope to do that any moment from now and update this thread.

casydigital:
i read and saw what i wanted , contacted him asked few questions paid him and got what i wanted and it worked for me and has been working . thank you , wether you want to buy from him or not is your choice this is just a customers review!

studentofTruth:
If everyone we meet online is like Mr Ajayi, the online environment would have been paradise. Apart from being legit, he has all the necessary human qualities for relating with customers.

For personal reasons, I decided to do it myself with his guidance. When I got confused, he was calling me with his own airtime. That's the quality of someone that values his customer.

Mr Ajayi keep up the good work!

Apeshy101:
Tested and trusted
100% legit

Words are not enough to express my satisfaction with his service

Re: Create Working PAYPAL & Withdraw To Your Naija Acct @N400/$ + New Money Tricks by bobowaja(m): 9:53am On Jun 18, 2019
Yesterday evening

Re: Create Working PAYPAL & Withdraw To Your Naija Acct @N400/$ + New Money Tricks by bobowaja(m): 10:18am On Jun 18, 2019
danolorunmo:

Your whatsapp number please

Re: Create Working PAYPAL & Withdraw To Your Naija Acct @N400/$ + New Money Tricks by Tolzeal(m): 10:48am On Jun 18, 2019
Really Good stuff !
How long does it take to get the money ? Can this work with business account ?

Looking forward to working with you...
Re: Create Working PAYPAL & Withdraw To Your Naija Acct @N400/$ + New Money Tricks by bobowaja(m): 10:55am On Jun 18, 2019
Tolzeal:
Really Good stuff !
How long does it take to get the money ? Can this work with business account ?

Looking forward to working with you...
Within minutes..... It doesn't take long at all if done well. And I always make sure all my clients accounts are done well.
Re: Create Working PAYPAL & Withdraw To Your Naija Acct @N400/$ + New Money Tricks by aewhydot: 9:47pm On Jun 18, 2019
bobowaja:

Within minutes..... It doesn't take long at all if done well. And I always make sure all my clients accounts are done well.

Within minutes? Why not tell them d truth? Ur withdrawal won't be completed until after 72 hours and it will reflect instantly on ur visa/MasterCard prepaid card immediately after the transaction is completed on PayPal.
Re: Create Working PAYPAL & Withdraw To Your Naija Acct @N400/$ + New Money Tricks by bobowaja(m): 3:05am On Jun 19, 2019
aewhydot:

Within minutes? Why not tell them d truth? Ur withdrawal won't be completed until after 72 hours and it will reflect instantly on ur visa/MasterCard prepaid card immediately after the transaction is completed on PayPal.
I don't know how you do your own Mr. But Mine is within minutes sir (mostly within seconds). And if the fund you are trying to move out is suspicious they may put it at 24hrs maximum hold. The moment it passed 24hrs and your fund is not coming out (that means your account is under comma) forget the 7days palava, it is within minutes! Thanks for your concerns anyways

SCREENSHOTS BELOW

Re: Create Working PAYPAL & Withdraw To Your Naija Acct @N400/$ + New Money Tricks by aewhydot: 8:53am On Jun 19, 2019
bobowaja:

I don't know how you do your own Mr. But Mine is within minutes sir (mostly within seconds). And if the fund you are trying to move out is suspicious they may put it at 24hrs maximum hold. The moment it passed 24hrs and your fund is not coming out (that means your account is under comma) forget the 7days palava, it is within minutes! Thanks for your concerns anyways

SCREENSHOTS BELOW

Lol, PayPal will always put ur first withdrawal on hold for security reasons bro and it will be 4 72 hours, this is not rocket science. That's why I asked you to tell them the truth, I understand u want to monetize ur knowledge but be truthful about it. I have known all the so called tricks you wanna teach dem since 2014, so its no big deal. You can also check one of my screenshot

Re: Create Working PAYPAL & Withdraw To Your Naija Acct @N400/$ + New Money Tricks by bobowaja(m): 7:55pm On Jun 20, 2019
aewhydot:

Lol, PayPal will always put ur first withdrawal on hold for security reasons bro and it will be 4 72 hours, this is not rocket science. That's why I asked you to tell them the truth, I understand u want to monetize ur knowledge but be truthful about it. I have known all the so called tricks you wanna teach dem since 2014, so its no big deal. You can also check one of my screenshot
LOL..... Thanks for knowing, can you leave my thread now? I know u have other motives already grin grin grin

If yours behaves that way that means something is wrong somewhere.
Re: Create Working PAYPAL & Withdraw To Your Naija Acct @N400/$ + New Money Tricks by Jetjacky(m): 12:08pm On Jul 26, 2019
bobowaja:
I have been looking for active ways to make money online and how to get the money into my personal account number here in Nigeria without going through third parties or any exchangers. So far, I have found numerous ways to make money, and after rigorous searching, I have finally gotten a way to withdraw my funds into my personal accounts here in Nigeria without stress.

I'm interested.
Re: Create Working PAYPAL & Withdraw To Your Naija Acct @N400/$ + New Money Tricks by bobowaja(m): 3:49pm On Jul 26, 2019
Jetjacky:
I'm interested.
Message me on whatsapp or email
Re: Create Working PAYPAL & Withdraw To Your Naija Acct @N400/$ + New Money Tricks by bobowaja(m): 6:35am On Sep 22, 2019
нαρρу ѕυи∂αу
Re: Create Working PAYPAL & Withdraw To Your Naija Acct @N400/$ + New Money Tricks by bobowaja(m): 8:00am On Sep 24, 2019
gσσ∂ мσяиιиg
Re: Create Working PAYPAL & Withdraw To Your Naija Acct @N400/$ + New Money Tricks by bobowaja(m): 10:06am On Jan 13, 2020
bobowaja:

Morning
Re: Create Working PAYPAL & Withdraw To Your Naija Acct @N400/$ + New Money Tricks by bobowaja(m): 4:58pm On Jan 13, 2020
Evening
Re: Create Working PAYPAL & Withdraw To Your Naija Acct @N400/$ + New Money Tricks by bobowaja(m): 7:04pm On Feb 05, 2020
I am endorsing this thread https://www.nairaland.com/5669750/how-grew-online-business-all for my followers. I have gone through it and started the process already. I can promise you guys this will make you the good money you seek in 2020.
Re: Create Working PAYPAL & Withdraw To Your Naija Acct @N400/$ + New Money Tricks by RandomVic(m): 1:31pm On Mar 09, 2020
bobowaja:
I am endorsing this thread https://www.nairaland.com/5669750/how-grew-online-business-all for my followers. I have gone through it and started the process already. I can promise you guys this will make you the good money you seek in 2020.

Hey bro is this package still available and can one still withdraw to our banks without needing exchangers?
Re: Create Working PAYPAL & Withdraw To Your Naija Acct @N400/$ + New Money Tricks by bobowaja(m): 9:29am On Mar 18, 2020
Good morning
Re: Create Working PAYPAL & Withdraw To Your Naija Acct @N400/$ + New Money Tricks by bobowaja(m): 9:29am On Mar 18, 2020
Morning
Re: Create Working PAYPAL & Withdraw To Your Naija Acct @N400/$ + New Money Tricks by bobowaja(m): 1:46pm On Jul 28, 2021
Hi

(1) (Reply)

Original Wedding Rings/bridal Make-up/party Decorations / King Wasiu Ayinde-marshal Introduces Own Sports Betting Company....(betk1.com) / Best UK Bank Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.