Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Have You Ever Been Sleeping With A Lady When Her Boyfriend Called - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Sleeping With A Lady When Her Boyfriend Called (5971 Views)

My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger / My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me / Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Sleeping With A Lady When Her Boyfriend Called by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 15, 2019
folks have you ever been sleeping with a lady and suddenly her boyfriend gave her a call, she picked and was discussing while u were still sleeping with her..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Sleeping With A Lady When Her Boyfriend Called by Carlyscales: 9:37am On Jun 15, 2019
bukkyemotions:
folks have you ever been sleeping with a lady and suddenly her boyfriend gave her a call, she picked and was discussing while u were still sleeping with her..

Better tell us ur own experiences first b4 we retaliate in kind grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Sleeping With A Lady When Her Boyfriend Called by Olawrites: 9:56am On Jun 15, 2019
I have lost count grin

The most funkiest one happens when I was in Final year, this girl fiancee do called her morning, afternoon and night most of which I'm on top of her. grin grin

Make God forgive man

12 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Sleeping With A Lady When Her Boyfriend Called by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 15, 2019
I normally increase the banging tempo just to make her moan. While the boyfriend asks stupid questions "what are you doing?"," Are you okay?"

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Sleeping With A Lady When Her Boyfriend Called by georgementday(m): 10:50am On Jun 15, 2019
iyke926:
I normally increase the banging tempo just to make her moan. While the boyfriend asks stupid questions "what are you doing?"," Are you okay?"
badt guy

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Sleeping With A Lady When Her Boyfriend Called by ashewoboy(m): 11:01am On Jun 15, 2019
these ladies are not loyal.
Re: Have You Ever Been Sleeping With A Lady When Her Boyfriend Called by Obainoneandonly(m): 12:52pm On Jun 15, 2019
it happened to me once. I was banging the fool and her guy called,she picked d call and started speaking English with phonetic. i was still pounding profusely and sweating it out while she was Still on the call,suddenly I lost the urge and became angry,then I gave her a very resounding and dirty slap,even d guy heard it and was calling her name,but she was too dazed to speak. she looked at me and I asked her if she was done with the call. she couldn't say anything. I dragged her up and held her against the wall then finished what I started

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Sleeping With A Lady When Her Boyfriend Called by Drshobz(m): 2:23pm On Jun 15, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
it happened to me once. I was banging the fool and her guy called,she picked d call and started speaking English with phonetic. i was still pounding profusely and sweating it out while she was Still on the call,suddenly I lost the urge and became angry,then I gave her a very resounding and dirty slap,even d guy heard it and was calling her name,but she was too dazed to speak. she looked at me and I asked her if she was done with the call. she couldn't say anything. I dragged her up and held her against the wall then finished what I started

lienus mbakwa
continue with ur lie
u dey slap am like say na u born am

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Sleeping With A Lady When Her Boyfriend Called by SaucyBenks(m): 2:34pm On Jun 15, 2019
Ugly girls, doing what their mothers didn't do, sleeping with men while in a commited relationship... Guys of today that go into marriage, marry coded prostitutes without knowing...

Codedruns.com makes me speechless each time I visit there, yet marriage still happens every Saturday. Well, one conclusion I've made from the ladies of this generation n the oncoming generation is that marriage for this 21st century, na HEAVY SCAM!.

16 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Sleeping With A Lady When Her Boyfriend Called by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 15, 2019
iyke926:
my Elder,I respect you o

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Sleeping With A Lady When Her Boyfriend Called by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 15, 2019
You sleep with someone else’s gf, you will marry a whorre.

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Sleeping With A Lady When Her Boyfriend Called by vicben27(m): 3:41pm On Jun 15, 2019
bukkyemotions:
happened when l was still serving NYSC days 2015 A we had it going on hot l and my Edo chick, then are fiance called and she picked l was stil hitting it hard. Na since that day l start to dey fear women. they are both happily married now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Sleeping With A Lady When Her Boyfriend Called by CheedyJ(m): 3:42pm On Jun 15, 2019
Na her fiancé even call sef,me just dey fire dey go, babe lie say she dey her room..she even asked for call credit for both of us from d said fiancé, I felt pity for him though..

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Sleeping With A Lady When Her Boyfriend Called by ashawopikin(m): 3:52pm On Jun 15, 2019
Make God forgive me o, I don do bad bad things
Re: Have You Ever Been Sleeping With A Lady When Her Boyfriend Called by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 15, 2019
During my last days in sch this 100 level student was giving me head while the bf called and ask her what she is doing.. she told him
that she is licking ice cream. The guy said..."where is my own" I burst into laughter
The thing funny me die

37 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Sleeping With A Lady When Her Boyfriend Called by chitheo(f): 4:52pm On Jun 15, 2019
grin
Drshobz:

lienus mbakwa
continue with ur lie
grin
Drshobz:

lienus mbakwa
continue with ur lie
Re: Have You Ever Been Sleeping With A Lady When Her Boyfriend Called by FlyingTOMATOE: 5:31pm On Jun 15, 2019
Mine

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Sleeping With A Lady When Her Boyfriend Called by Kirchhoff01(m): 5:36pm On Jun 15, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
You're a rapist

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Sleeping With A Lady When Her Boyfriend Called by Kirchhoff01(m): 5:38pm On Jun 15, 2019
May God forgive me

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Sleeping With A Lady When Her Boyfriend Called by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 15, 2019
Wayo
Re: Have You Ever Been Sleeping With A Lady When Her Boyfriend Called by ikbnice(m): 5:39pm On Jun 15, 2019
Women are fearless when committing atrocities but sound remorseful when caught.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Sleeping With A Lady When Her Boyfriend Called by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 15, 2019
Girls do coded cheating
Re: Have You Ever Been Sleeping With A Lady When Her Boyfriend Called by FlyingTOMATOE: 7:26pm On Jun 15, 2019
Drshobz:

lienus mbakwa
continue with ur lie
you seem not to know the power you wield when you are on a woman during sex

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Sleeping With A Lady When Her Boyfriend Called by blinkz4real: 8:05pm On Jun 15, 2019
I was shagging this babe early in the morning cos she slept over in my house wen her guy called her only 4 her to tell him she is inside hold-up and would call him back wen she comes down. The guy is an airforce n am glad 2day d re married.

I was afraid at a point cos if the guy catch me na shoot d guy 4 shoot me cos him too much luv d babe.

.......these hoes re not loyal.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Sleeping With A Lady When Her Boyfriend Called by crackhouse(m): 8:17pm On Jun 15, 2019
Which one is "and his boyfriend called and she picked and was discussing while u Were still sleeping with her?" Can somebody be sleeping and be answering calls?
I don't understand this question pls. We need the attention of the elders here..

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Sleeping With A Lady When Her Boyfriend Called by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 15, 2019
A thread for being what you're not (Alpha males)

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Sleeping With A Lady When Her Boyfriend Called by 14teenK: 9:18pm On Jun 15, 2019
It’s all an endless cycle, as she is taking diçk behind closed doors, so is the guy, doing what diçks do best, I pity people that die because of relationships.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Sleeping With A Lady When Her Boyfriend Called by Obainoneandonly(m): 9:56pm On Jun 15, 2019
Kirchhoff01:

You're a rapist
says who,I only finished what we started. nothing concern rape there
Re: Have You Ever Been Sleeping With A Lady When Her Boyfriend Called by Obainoneandonly(m): 9:58pm On Jun 15, 2019
Drshobz:

lienus mbakwa
continue with ur lie
you are a kid and u understand nothing
Re: Have You Ever Been Sleeping With A Lady When Her Boyfriend Called by DavidEsq(m): 10:07pm On Jun 15, 2019
Drshobz:

lienus mbakwa
continue with ur lie
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why It Is So Hard To Quit Masturbation And How To Stop Masturbating / Reasons Why Fulani N Hauza Girls Don't Do Hook Up / Do You Cry When You Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.