Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,093 members, 7,807,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Gideon Okeke And wife Chidera Uduezue Expecting A Baby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gideon Okeke And wife Chidera Uduezue Expecting A Baby (17403 Views)

Gideon Okeke's Marriage Crashes; Separates From His Wife, Chidera / Gideon Okeke And Chidera Uduezue White Wedding Pictures / Gideon Okeke And Chidera Uduezue Pre-wedding Photos. Set To Wed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gideon Okeke And wife Chidera Uduezue Expecting A Baby by akinhanger: 10:50am On Jun 15, 2019
Nollywood actor Gideon Okeke and his wife, Chidera, are expecting a baby.

The actor shared a lovely photo of his wife rocking her baby bump on social media with the caption ''Some of Us are ANGELS''

The couple had their white wedding in April.

https://all-gists..com/2019/06/actor-gideon-okeke-and-wife-expecting-a-baby.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gideon Okeke And wife Chidera Uduezue Expecting A Baby by akinhanger: 10:56am On Jun 15, 2019
grin grin grin grin

Congrats
Re: Gideon Okeke And wife Chidera Uduezue Expecting A Baby by Gistpeeps: 12:14pm On Jun 15, 2019
Safe delivery

2 Likes

Re: Gideon Okeke And wife Chidera Uduezue Expecting A Baby by hisexcellency34: 2:39pm On Jun 15, 2019
Bros Don hit mama before marriage. Congrats
Re: Gideon Okeke And wife Chidera Uduezue Expecting A Baby by Lincoln275(m): 2:40pm On Jun 15, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Gideon Okeke And wife Chidera Uduezue Expecting A Baby by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 15, 2019
Proud and arrogant Gideon Okeke even during our days at UNIZIK!

4 Likes

Re: Gideon Okeke And wife Chidera Uduezue Expecting A Baby by blackaxe78: 2:40pm On Jun 15, 2019
I just hope Ubi Franklin is not the father of the baby

2 Likes

Re: Gideon Okeke And wife Chidera Uduezue Expecting A Baby by olahero(m): 2:41pm On Jun 15, 2019
Is this a news?
Lots of people are expecting that please don't disturb me mehn. Anyway, safe delivery to all of 'em.

1 Like

Re: Gideon Okeke And wife Chidera Uduezue Expecting A Baby by Dshocker(m): 2:41pm On Jun 15, 2019
blackaxe78:

You are evil

1 Like

Re: Gideon Okeke And wife Chidera Uduezue Expecting A Baby by Wickedfacts: 2:46pm On Jun 15, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Bros Don hit mama before marriage. Congrats

E jam am like Danfo wey fail brake.

1 Share

Re: Gideon Okeke And wife Chidera Uduezue Expecting A Baby by femi4: 2:46pm On Jun 15, 2019
So, they have been having sex
Re: Gideon Okeke And wife Chidera Uduezue Expecting A Baby by Delaw00(m): 2:47pm On Jun 15, 2019
James1821:
[sup][/sup]
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Gideon Okeke And wife Chidera Uduezue Expecting A Baby by Wickedfacts: 2:49pm On Jun 15, 2019
femi4:
So, they have been having sex

No, they connected via Bluetooth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gideon Okeke And wife Chidera Uduezue Expecting A Baby by africandollar: 2:49pm On Jun 15, 2019
Their life, their business. If dem like make she carry belle like football come do white or gray wedding na dem sabi but one thing I’m sure of is he doesn’t love her enough to marry her without ensuring the belle comes first.

I wonder why women don’t see through all these things, I guess some are so desperate to marry at all cost.

1 Like

Re: Gideon Okeke And wife Chidera Uduezue Expecting A Baby by NobleAngell(f): 2:50pm On Jun 15, 2019
This means they have been expecting since before we started expecting them to expect. Congrats to the expectant couple.

1 Like

Re: Gideon Okeke And wife Chidera Uduezue Expecting A Baby by Wickedfacts: 2:51pm On Jun 15, 2019
blackaxe78:

That is true ooooo

1 Like

Re: Gideon Okeke And wife Chidera Uduezue Expecting A Baby by africandollar: 2:53pm On Jun 15, 2019
prince3009:
Proud and arrogant Gideon Okeke even during our days at UNIZIK!

Really? I guessed as much, e dey show for the guy behavior.

2 Likes

Re: Gideon Okeke And wife Chidera Uduezue Expecting A Baby by whytediamond(m): 2:56pm On Jun 15, 2019
Beautiful couple. Safe delivery on your EDD.
Re: Gideon Okeke And wife Chidera Uduezue Expecting A Baby by whytediamond(m): 2:56pm On Jun 15, 2019
africandollar:

Really? I guessed as much, e dey show for the guy behavior.

Ok, so you believe him right? What a shame.
Re: Gideon Okeke And wife Chidera Uduezue Expecting A Baby by starbuck(f): 3:12pm On Jun 15, 2019
Let me familiarize tongue tongue tongue

Chidera Okeke (née Udezue) was one cool sweet lady back then in secondary school.. I wish her safe delivery

1 Like

Re: Gideon Okeke And wife Chidera Uduezue Expecting A Baby by kanubiafra: 3:36pm On Jun 15, 2019
sadist aunty kemi and tonto will soon come for them,
Re: Gideon Okeke And wife Chidera Uduezue Expecting A Baby by AmNuhRegular(m): 4:02pm On Jun 15, 2019
They both look soo happy
Re: Gideon Okeke And wife Chidera Uduezue Expecting A Baby by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 15, 2019
my Cat is also pregnant she will be she is expecting a kitty soon.

Next!!!!!!!!!! angry
Re: Gideon Okeke And wife Chidera Uduezue Expecting A Baby by Derbydsilentlis(f): 7:50pm On Jun 15, 2019
our own Dera udezue back then@fggc osha...safe delivery

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Richest Dude In 2face Or D'banj / Tonto & Others At Soundcity's Nokia Lumia Beat Party / Yemi Sax Proposes To Sholatayo (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.