Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,219 members, 7,780,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:49 PM

This Ends Today: The Mindless Jesting On Rape Topics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Ends Today: The Mindless Jesting On Rape Topics (358 Views)

My Opinion On Rape / People React As Pastor TB Joshua Prophesied COVID-19 Ends Today March 27 2020 / Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Ends Today: The Mindless Jesting On Rape Topics by Ayotemide(f): 11:03am On Jun 15, 2019
I tolerate a lot of insults from misguided people daily on Nairaland, many just bitter for no reason and spewing the contents of their soul if you as much as give your opinion on issues of state.

What I cannot Understand, handle or tolerate are the minds that think rape is just another Regina Daniel topic.

Rape is not a Joke.
Rape is not a Joke
Rape is not a Joke
Rape is not your Joke

Never can, never will be. And don't think this is for women alone, My brother of 23 years just admitted to being raped as a minor, we never knew and were thoroughly shocked.

Don't blame the victims
Don't mock the victims
Don't state stupid facts to attract useless mentions.
Don't just do it.

Don't be Mad.

If you are bitter as an individual, seek help but surely don't bring your opinions warped by bitterness and insensitivity here.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Ends Today: The Mindless Jesting On Rape Topics by theunnamed: 11:14am On Jun 15, 2019
Heard of the cobra effect?
Re: This Ends Today: The Mindless Jesting On Rape Topics by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 15, 2019
And at the same time, don’t falsely accuse someone

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lady Gets Her NYSC Discharge Certificate And A Surprise Proposal / Suction Of Mammary Glands – Health Importance / My Birthday!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.