Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,702 members, 7,802,090 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Midlife Crisis; An Early Call - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Midlife Crisis; An Early Call (253 Views)

The Fulani Herdsmen Crisis, An Open Letter To President Buhari – By Dike Chukwum / Edo Assembly Crisis, An Assult On Rule Of Law – APC. / Adams Oshiomhole And The APC Crisis: An Empire That May Not See The Dawn Of 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Midlife Crisis; An Early Call by hypergig(m): 11:19am On Jun 15, 2019
Midlife crises starts early for some, for most of us it starts at the verge of a Job search, the long wait and miserly pay which outpaces the long hours of corporate wit conning being endured.
I am just some 9 to 5 underling with an overbearing suite(coat) on a stiff body, I dress the part but don't get paid the part.

It's an unending agony for most, receding hope and nothing worthwhile to show for the intense sweats and tears, my quivering legs are crooked, i did trek an enormous stretch for that interview, only to be told my years of experience do not measure up, I faked a smile and sauntered out the hall, the tears came calling right after, hopes dashed, more like annihilated, I do not think i have the strength to trudge the stretch that leads to the promise land no more.

I am with the lazy lot, no matter how much and how hard I work my ass off the results are always null, my muscles and wits are waned, no choice meals and nice treats ever, those are luxuries beyond my reach

A failed country with failing masses, I'd rather be tossed into the lagoon than this failing life, mid life crisis starts in the twenties In this part of the world, surging temperance and a depleted ego, bread winners can't herald crumbs no more, families are left broken, ribs are left bare and egos are left sutured. Dire times replete with dire measures, arm proliferation and the seeming tragic turns it brings about,

I had enough water for tonight, done with dinner and set for bed, I am one of the lucky few with portable water as dinner.

(1) (Reply)

President Muhammadu Buhari Met With APC Governors / Buhari Inaugurates NEC, Reveals How Nigeria Can Be Peaceful, Prosperous [full / Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot Over Miyetti Allah’s Plan To Set Up Vigilante In Igboland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.