Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Indriver Registeration Thread On Nairaland - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Indriver Registeration Thread On Nairaland (1473 Views)

A Better Alternative To Uber, Bolt & inDriver For All With A Nationwide Coverage / How To Book Your Place As A Driver On Indriver And Get Approved In 3 Hours / How To Decide Company Type During Registeration? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Indriver Registeration Thread On Nairaland by maclatunji: 12:27pm On Jun 15, 2019
Hello, I am an official Recruiter for onboarding drivers on the international e-hailing app InDriver.

We are currently in over 200 cities and 25 countries in 4 continents.

24 million users globally and counting.

Make no mistake, this app is taking e-hailing to the next level.

Registeration is not complicated.

You must meet these requirements or their alternatives. Whenever you see "or", you must have one not all the listed.

Do You Have all of These
✓Car model must be 2000 or newer
✓Car must have Lagos vehicle license
✓Driving with Uber or Bolt(Taxify) with an active profile OR Has a PCC specimen documents ( Police Character certificate)
Photo information required
*1. Photo of the vehicle from the front*
*2. Photo of Lagos vehicle license*
*3. Photo of driver's licence (front side)*
*4. Photo of you holding your driver's licence.*
*5. Screenshot of Uber or taxify profile OR Photo of police character certificate.

Re: Indriver Registeration Thread On Nairaland by maclatunji: 12:30pm On Jun 15, 2019
If you are interested, you can contact me on WhatsApp 08085404500.

Don't wait until registration becomes stringent, it is very easy at the moment.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Betking Agents Closing Down Their Locations? / I Want To Lease Out My Petrol Tanker ( Very Urgent ) / Get Import Finance With Longer Deferred Payment Terms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.