Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

What Is The One Thing Guests Usually Do At Your Place You Do Not Like? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The One Thing Guests Usually Do At Your Place You Do Not Like? (24708 Views)

Would You Marry A Man Who Was Perfect For You, But His Family Did Not Like You? / What One Thing A Kid Born After 2000 Will Not Understand? / My Wife Won't Cook For Our Guests. Please Advise Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The One Thing Guests Usually Do At Your Place You Do Not Like? by Squirrel01: 6:00pm On Jun 15, 2019
JesssCA:
Entering the kitchen..and opening the freezer to see what's inside.

Lol,there's this visitor that whenever she says she is visiting I lock the cabinets, freezer because when she enters the kitchen the next thing is for her to take the food she finds there so greedily without consideration

this is how girls in Europe behave, locking every lockable if they have visitors..
Re: What Is The One Thing Guests Usually Do At Your Place You Do Not Like? by smat101(m): 6:00pm On Jun 15, 2019
All of you complaining have not seen anything...what's worst than your guest using your tooth brush and you are unaware. When you noticed, he said he usually wash it after use

13 Likes

Re: What Is The One Thing Guests Usually Do At Your Place You Do Not Like? by boxypane(m): 6:07pm On Jun 15, 2019
My wife has this friend she complains about whenever she comes visiting in my absence. She go wan waka the whole house as if na tour she come do.
Had to instruct her to keep the door to our bedroom and store locked when she comes knocking.

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing Guests Usually Do At Your Place You Do Not Like? by Awesomefred32(m): 6:09pm On Jun 15, 2019
ikeno:
going into my kitchen to to check if there's food

Some will go the extentend of opening your pot while cooking

expecially female students

2 Likes

Re: What Is The One Thing Guests Usually Do At Your Place You Do Not Like? by ibawon(m): 6:12pm On Jun 15, 2019
Wearing your dirty shoes inside especially on my RUG
Re: What Is The One Thing Guests Usually Do At Your Place You Do Not Like? by tega10: 6:15pm On Jun 15, 2019
Making me miss my lunch because I couldn't eat while you around so you don't beg me. Me I have good conscience, I will always share and vexing later

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing Guests Usually Do At Your Place You Do Not Like? by Myself2(m): 6:17pm On Jun 15, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Lol.

Hey Queen, you can actually change that signature that was forced on you when you posted on the Muslim thread.I wonder which mod came up wit that scam
Re: What Is The One Thing Guests Usually Do At Your Place You Do Not Like? by MariamAlheri: 6:19pm On Jun 15, 2019
Overstaying is my biggest problem with guests when they come over. I hardly visit anyone and don't even like people visiting me.

I've friends that sometimes, when they tell me they're coming over, I tell them straight up not to come ABEG. I don't have power for plenty stress. They understand, respect themselves and stay in their houses.

When I'm in a good mood and they come over, we have fun though.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The One Thing Guests Usually Do At Your Place You Do Not Like? by landmark86: 6:21pm On Jun 15, 2019
Sunsets:
Na format

But this na 4 real
Cos the useless PAD later blocked my toilet
Re: What Is The One Thing Guests Usually Do At Your Place You Do Not Like? by Orkpekyandega(m): 6:24pm On Jun 15, 2019
Aabheaven:
Ok, One thing guests usually do at my place I do not like especially ladies is not knowing when to leave and it is sometimes annoying. I will have to pretend am going out so that they will understand. Some male folks can be coming when u are done cooking and about to eat always. Lets make it fun.

L

Mess up my toilet.

I have an uncle that is fond of doing that.
His shit splashes and stains the whole toilet dish. Anytime he comes visiting, I stop using the toilet.

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing Guests Usually Do At Your Place You Do Not Like? by tobymichael(m): 6:28pm On Jun 15, 2019
Those that come with a total stranger I don't know...i can't deal with that.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The One Thing Guests Usually Do At Your Place You Do Not Like? by noble71(m): 6:29pm On Jun 15, 2019
Lamasta:
Taking my property without informing me only to find out later
especially ladies that carry my T-shirt without my consent.
Re: What Is The One Thing Guests Usually Do At Your Place You Do Not Like? by YoungLionken(m): 6:30pm On Jun 15, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Lol. My best friend is a talkative.
Lol, I used to manage her like that but it has reached my neck. I stopped visiting her cos of her loquacious nature. Whenever she tells me she's coming over, I will give her a story. I prefer seeing her once in a while when I know that I've really missed her gist.
Lol, but seeing her everyday with the talking talking makes me get tired of her, So, what I do is to make sure she stays long before we see and gist.

Telling me lots of stories can cause me headache.

You've already written more than enough to describe her. Lemme believe it's not the opposite.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The One Thing Guests Usually Do At Your Place You Do Not Like? by Botfuss: 6:34pm On Jun 15, 2019
Not flushing the toilet well.

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing Guests Usually Do At Your Place You Do Not Like? by Simplefaithy(m): 6:40pm On Jun 15, 2019
Aabheaven:
Ok, One thing guests usually do at my place I do not like especially ladies is not knowing when to leave and it is sometimes annoying. I will have to pretend am going out so that they will understand. Some male folks can be coming when u are done cooking and about to eat always. Lets make it fun.

L
How do you measure overstay
Re: What Is The One Thing Guests Usually Do At Your Place You Do Not Like? by robinicule(m): 6:40pm On Jun 15, 2019
Lenadiva:
Taking control of my TV remote is like a slap on my ass
as much as as I'll like to take the final clause literal with you

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing Guests Usually Do At Your Place You Do Not Like? by Rexnegro(m): 6:42pm On Jun 15, 2019
Aabheaven:

L
don't abuse my been too open by feeling too comfortable to do anything or think you can go anywhere without courtesy or regards. I don't like that shit

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing Guests Usually Do At Your Place You Do Not Like? by robinicule(m): 6:44pm On Jun 15, 2019
1Sharon:

I have a friend too that's very loud. I like her but the loudness is putting me off undecided

She be talking at the cinema and stuff. Always drawing attention
the cinema part triggered a wire in me. I ffvcing hate it

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing Guests Usually Do At Your Place You Do Not Like? by 1Sharon(f): 6:45pm On Jun 15, 2019
robinicule:
the cinema part triggered a wire in me. I ffvcing hate it

grin

Some ppl just lack decorum
Re: What Is The One Thing Guests Usually Do At Your Place You Do Not Like? by tonyxxx(m): 6:51pm On Jun 15, 2019
overstaying, pressing my toothpaste from the middle,using my soap which is very annoying because I have sensitive skin, using my roll-on (christ,I would just kukuma dash you,worse still is if you use it without my knowledge & i use it afterwards, only for it to cause boil on my armpit). using the toilet without flushing, staying for months without buying ordinary bread for once when coming back from work or an outing,spraying my perfume indiscriminately, borrow my clothes & the worst of all, touch my bottle of rum or vodka!!

7 Likes

Re: What Is The One Thing Guests Usually Do At Your Place You Do Not Like? by habsydiamond(m): 6:51pm On Jun 15, 2019
1Sharon:

They are making themselves feel at home like ppl always tell them nah grin
if someone tells them to feel at home that's does not mean that they have to colonize the house like Britain did Nigeria nao undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Is The One Thing Guests Usually Do At Your Place You Do Not Like? by QueenSekxy(f): 6:57pm On Jun 15, 2019
Myself2:

Hey Queen, you can actually change that signature that was forced on you when you posted on the Muslim thread.I wonder which mod came up wit that scam
How do I know remove it?
Re: What Is The One Thing Guests Usually Do At Your Place You Do Not Like? by akoaki(m): 7:10pm On Jun 15, 2019
I hate ladies coming to my house to persuade me to have s×× with them. It could be very annoying!!!

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing Guests Usually Do At Your Place You Do Not Like? by category(m): 7:15pm On Jun 15, 2019
* I have a wifey ( brothers wife) who will always visit unannounced in this era of GSM. She will never buy the least of breads and she'll be expecting my wife to prepare food for her entire family on such visit even when she knew that I had lost my job for a whole year. The most painful part of it is that she would still say that we are better off than her at the moment.
Her loquacious nature would later make her confess about how many bags of rice she got from peeps as Xmas gift. Yet she can't send a measure to my family.
The other day she came as usual, called our lines. We weren't far from home but we told her that we were not around.

8 Likes

Re: What Is The One Thing Guests Usually Do At Your Place You Do Not Like? by ibkayee(f): 7:15pm On Jun 15, 2019
thesicilian:
Visiting.
grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing Guests Usually Do At Your Place You Do Not Like? by ibkayee(f): 7:17pm On Jun 15, 2019
ikeno:
going into my kitchen to to check if there's food
I remember a friend’s friend who I didn’t know well going through my fridge, I was like who raised you?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The One Thing Guests Usually Do At Your Place You Do Not Like? by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:24pm On Jun 15, 2019
comshots:
Are you a male?

I'm female.

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing Guests Usually Do At Your Place You Do Not Like? by dmk23: 7:40pm On Jun 15, 2019
wearing their shoes or slippers into my room. I told the one that came yesterday please remove your slippers. leave it outside. I don't care if it is designers.

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing Guests Usually Do At Your Place You Do Not Like? by Sinach0191(m): 7:43pm On Jun 15, 2019
Wearing shoe inside my house and say dey cleaned it on the footmat
Not finishing the food I serve
Re: What Is The One Thing Guests Usually Do At Your Place You Do Not Like? by habss: 7:46pm On Jun 15, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
Overstaying is the main problem for me. No matter how close we are or how much i like you. Do not overstay
wat if nah u go ur friends House

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Siblings Recreate Old Family Photo / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.