Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Sex For Marks: Dr. O.O Aduwo Investigated By Ekiti State University - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sex For Marks: Dr. O.O Aduwo Investigated By Ekiti State University (16802 Views)

Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student / OAU Sex For Marks: What Monica Osagie Told Panel – Counsel / Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex For Marks: Dr. O.O Aduwo Investigated By Ekiti State University by hisgrace090: 6:02pm On Jun 15, 2019
Abalado:
I don't know what all these olosho ladies want to turn this life into, and the mumu boyfriend self follow for the game, let the girl swear if the so called mumu boyfriend is the only doing it, abi what's so special in the lecturer sleeping with her, after all he didn't rape her, so what's the big deal...Ndi aara

Lecturer take it easy.
Re: Sex For Marks: Dr. O.O Aduwo Investigated By Ekiti State University by Jamersirwin1971: 6:19pm On Jun 15, 2019
Abalado:
I don't know what all these olosho ladies want to turn this life into, and the mumu boyfriend self follow for the game, let the girl swear if the so called mumu boyfriend is the only doing it, abi what's so special in the lecturer sleeping with her, after all he didn't rape her, so what's the big deal...Ndi aara

And if she swears what happens . Why do we have to think every lady is the same . We really need to remove that from our head. If you thinking these olosho ladies , it means if you have a sisters family members who are ladies it means they are all the same .
Re: Sex For Marks: Dr. O.O Aduwo Investigated By Ekiti State University by ojuu4u(m): 6:35pm On Jun 15, 2019
Its still amazing how lecturers are still embarrassing themselves before students, when one can easily be in room, go online, pick girls with different "sizes and shapes" , call them to come and meet you right inside your room and sex with small money. Its no secret that students (males and females) bombard lecturers within monetary gifts, use that money to sex outsiders
Re: Sex For Marks: Dr. O.O Aduwo Investigated By Ekiti State University by d33types: 6:57pm On Jun 15, 2019
Abalado:

For all of you who are this ignorant, let me tell you about sexual exploitation as stated in the UN guidelines

16. A relationship that constitutes sexual exploitation, i.e. any actual or attempted abuse of a position of vulnerability, differential power or trust, for sexual purposes, including, but not limited to, profiting monetarily, socially or politically from the sexual exploitation of another

This lecturer has a differential power over the student therefore, even if the sex was consentual, it is still wrong because she has no choice than to agree, else she fails her, whether she deserves the failure or not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex For Marks: Dr. O.O Aduwo Investigated By Ekiti State University by omohayek: 7:08pm On Jun 15, 2019
Abalado:

Why don't you blame the mumu girl, is she the one only one in the class,, forget o,,
Why are you blaming the victim, as if she had any influence over the sexual desires of this lecherous ïdiot? Have you neither an iota of sense nor shame?

The poster you responded to is right: abusers of their authority like this lecturer are drawn from the likes of you, who rush to foist the blame on the women you pester for being attractive in your eyes. Newsflash: it is not their job to keep themselves hidden to avoid tempting you, it is your job to learn how to behave better than a brute beast, by exercising self-restraint.

3 Likes

Re: Sex For Marks: Dr. O.O Aduwo Investigated By Ekiti State University by unscripted(m): 7:13pm On Jun 15, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Most of these lecturer scandal is prevalent in the West
but really , must every issue be about tribe , are you not bored of this already ..

1 Like

Re: Sex For Marks: Dr. O.O Aduwo Investigated By Ekiti State University by stormborn28(m): 7:47pm On Jun 15, 2019
Abalado:
just imagine the nonsense you are vomiting....

1 Like

Re: Sex For Marks: Dr. O.O Aduwo Investigated By Ekiti State University by ayobaye(m): 8:36pm On Jun 15, 2019
Aduwo don allow students curse land on him face. One just cursed him 3 days ago in my hearing.
Re: Sex For Marks: Dr. O.O Aduwo Investigated By Ekiti State University by ayobaye(m): 8:39pm On Jun 15, 2019
unscripted:
but really , must every issue be about tribe , are you not bored of this already ..
That is an unaddressed issue that cases the problems Nigeria is facing today. No oneness.
Re: Sex For Marks: Dr. O.O Aduwo Investigated By Ekiti State University by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 15, 2019
omohayek:

Why are you blaming the victim, as if she had any influence over the sexual desires of this lecherous ïdiot? Have you neither an iota of sense nor shame?

The poster you responded to is right: abusers of their authority like this lecturer are drawn from the likes of you, who rush to foist the blame on the women you pester for being attractive in your eyes. Newsflash: it is not their job to keep themselves hidden to avoid tempting you, it is your job to learn how to behave better than a brute beast, by exercising self-restraint.

Will you be my friend ? You are so enlightened and intelligent embarassed
Re: Sex For Marks: Dr. O.O Aduwo Investigated By Ekiti State University by Michaelisael06: 11:12pm On Jun 15, 2019
Abalado:

who b dis??
Tink
tink
tink and reason
tink if the girl in question is yur gf and she complain 2 u abt her lecturer disturbing her and its giving her hard time
so bkus yu dnt want problem 4 yourself under d disguise dat girls dnt worth guys defendin dem bkus dey gve out pussy
dat mins u dnt trust ur girl or u dnt love her
i stand by it dat what the bf did was right dat hw a star do

(1) (2) (Reply)

Non Issuance Of Transcript By Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) / Ten (10) Type Of Student You Meet Among Higher Institution Freshers / Best Waec Result In Nigeria's History... (PHOTO!!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.