Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 (11339 Views)

Foreigners Troop To Nigeria As Citizens Japa In Search Of Greener Pastures / From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by ishiamu(m): 8:13pm On Jun 16, 2019
AngelicBeing:
What he meant was that they were ladies of easy virtues working in a red district zone aka olosho, and they sell the fruit at the center of their garden of Eden to men for money and the Op was not ready to eat free apples from the garden of Eden of the olosho or else they will not pay for the hair attachment he was selling to them, the girls are working at www.come and eat my garden of Eden. Com or www.olosho / ashawo. Com , or www.money for hand back for ground. Com tongue

@noblethony see explanation lmao

3 Likes

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by sorextee(m): 1:59am On Jun 17, 2019
It's 2am here and im still waiting for d update. Where's the op sef. Wetin dey wrong with am. Its now reminding me of those days wey we go wait for one week before dey release naruto manga.

2 Likes

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by tabithababy(f): 5:28am On Jun 17, 2019
Op, come o cheesy
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by DonFebzyBlog(m): 8:21am On Jun 17, 2019
Sorry for keeping you all waiting yesterday, I had a really long day so here we go.

When the chairman called me, he asked me to make a bigger supply this time around and that was not a problem for me as I had to go to my supplier and told him the amount involved. You know it's not easy to just trust someone with that sort of amount worth of goods so he had to tell one of his boys to follow me. On getting there everything went very smooth and I made about 180k from the deal after settling my supplier. When I got home Ronaldo had gone for his usual football training and I was alone so I brought out the money to count again to be sure I am the person actually holding this 180k in this Togo. I knelt down to pray and blessed God for such unimaginable favour that had come my way because it was very obvious I was going to be getting steady calls from the chairman to make supplies as he asked me that day to send him pictures of other types of attachment available which I didn't waste time to do.
In all this period you won't believe I entered Togo with just 2 pairs of jeans, 2 shirts, 2 boxers, one slippers and one sneakers so you imagine I was already known with my everyday uniform. Then I looked at the money again and said to it, now I am making you, I need to spend a little of you to take care of myself as well lol. That was how I kept 150k and use 30k to spoil myself with some new clothes and toiletries, bought enough food in the house because Ronaldo loves to cook just that we didn't have enough money then to always stock enough foodstuffs. When Ronaldo came I could see how happy he was and that was the very first time he addressed me as his chairman lol. Now I have started looking good and I was not making supplies, the money started flowing gradually and that was how my social life in Togo also started changing. There was a day I took Ronaldo to a Nigerian bar were they sell isi ewu and nkwobi (don't be offended if I didn't spell them correctly), we met Ronaldo's club owner, that first chairman that gave me 50k and told me to come for the balance. He was sitting with some of his friends so we went to greet them and when he saw me, he looked really surprised because I had changed my haircut and now I look cleaner and fresher than the way he use to see me then. He then told his friends that he can see the seed he gave to me working in my life and that it was his seed that has transformed me so I have to pay for the isi ewu he was eating. They were about seven of them so I told him its very okay by me and I will also pay for everyone sitting with him. Then he prayed for me and told me he likes people like me because I am someone that will buy him a car as a gift some day and I tapped into that prophesy because this man has too much money. This is a man that carry's nothing less than 1million Cfa everyday just for people that will come and beg for money. People like me then that he gave 50k, you can imagine how many people came that day. From that very day I paid that bill I began to see something different in my life.
First of all this was a chairman that when I see in church or cell meeting then they did not born me well to go close to him not to talk about shaking his hand. All I did then was after service I join his boys to queue so they can count me among those he is giving 1k. Now from the day I paid for his isi ewu when he saw me in church the first thing he did was stretch out his hand to shake me and I shook him with so much respect and loyalty. That was like a golden royal hand shake to me but many of you reading this might not understand why I am saying all this because you have no idea the kind of money I am saying this man has. You can just imagine a man who pastor Chris of Christ Embassy gave an award as number 40 or so highest donor worldwide for rhapsody or realities. The man is so blessed and has been a blessing to so many people including me that is writing this story. Aside owning the football club, the major business is this chairman does is clothing. He is a major importer of clothing from China and he also has many boys working under him. When most of his boys that I use to queue realized that I no longer come for the 1k anymore and also how the chairman and I now greet each other, some of them especially the ones that play football became to use Ronaldo to come close to me and that was how I was suddenly being addressed as chairman on another level lol.

All these happened within a space of four months of my stay in Togo and before I knew what was happening, from nowhere Ronaldo just got a good business contact in Ghana but being that he had no good idea of business he brought it to me and this was something that changed our lives completely in another direction. Even when Ronaldo held 1.2million cfa he could not believe it. I know you all will now be wondering what kind of business it is especially as I mentioned Ghana lol. Anyways it's not yahoo because I don't get involved in such, but however its something that now connected me to Ghana and the big China importers. I will be back to continue so please be patient with me because this typing with phone is not easy.

7 Likes

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by charles2468(m): 8:54am On Jun 17, 2019
DonFebzyBlog:
Sorry for keeping you all waiting yesterday, I had a really long day so here we go.

When the chairman called me, he asked me to make a bigger supply this time around and that was not a problem for me as I had to go to my supplier and told him the amount involved. You know it's not easy to just trust someone with that sort of amount worth of goods so he had to tell one of his boys to follow me. On getting there everything went very smooth and I made about 180k from the deal after settling my supplier. When I got home Ronaldo had gone for his usual football training and I was alone so I brought out the money to count again to be sure I am the person actually holding this 180k in this Togo. I knelt down to pray and blessed God for such unimaginable favour that had come my way because it was very obvious I was going to be getting steady calls from the chairman to make supplies as he asked me that day to send him pictures of other types of attachment available which I didn't waste time to do.
In all this period you won't believe I entered Togo with just 2 pairs of jeans, 2 shirts, 2 boxers, one slippers and one sneakers so you imagine I was already known with my everyday uniform. Then I looked at the money again and said to it, now I am making you, I need to spend a little of you to take care of myself as well lol. That was how I kept 150k and use 30k to spoil myself with some new clothes and toiletries, bought enough food in the house because Ronaldo loves to cook just that we didn't have enough money then to always stock enough foodstuffs. When Ronaldo came I could see how happy he was and that was the very first time he addressed me as his chairman lol. Now I have started looking good and I was not making supplies, the money started flowing gradually and that was how my social life in Togo also started changing. There was a day I took Ronaldo to a Nigerian bar were they sell isi ewu and nkwobi (don't be offended if I didn't spell them correctly), we met Ronaldo's club owner, that first chairman that gave me 50k and told me to come for the balance. He was sitting with some of his friends so we went to greet them and when he saw me, he looked really surprised because I had changed my haircut and now I look cleaner and fresher than the way he use to see me then. He then told his friends that he can see the seed he gave to me working in my life and that it was his seed that has transformed me so I have to pay for the isi ewu he was eating. They were about seven of them so I told him its very okay by me and I will also pay for everyone sitting with him. Then he prayed for me and told me he likes people like me because I am someone that will buy him a car as a gift some day and I tapped into that prophesy because this man has too much money. This is a man that carry's nothing less than 1million Cfa everyday just for people that will come and beg for money. People like me then that he gave 50k, you can imagine how many people came that day. From that very day I paid that bill I began to see something different in my life.
First of all this was a chairman that when I see in church or cell meeting then they did not born me well to go close to him not to talk about shaking his hand. All I did then was after service I join his boys to queue so they can count me among those he is giving 1k. Now from the day I paid for his isi ewu when he saw me in church the first thing he did was stretch out his hand to shake me and I shook him with so much respect and loyalty. That was like a golden royal hand shake to me but many of you reading this might not understand why I am saying all this because you have no idea the kind of money I am saying this man has. You can just imagine a man who pastor Chris of Christ Embassy gave an award as number 40 or so highest donor worldwide for rhapsody or realities. The man is so blessed and has been a blessing to so many people including me that is writing this story. Aside owning the football club, the major business is this chairman does is clothing. He is a major importer of clothing from China and he also has many boys working under him. When most of his boys that I use to queue realized that I no longer come for the 1k anymore and also how the chairman and I now greet each other, some of them especially the ones that play football became to use Ronaldo to come close to me and that was how I was suddenly being addressed as chairman on another level lol.

All these happened within a space of four months of my stay in Togo and before I knew what was happening, from nowhere Ronaldo just got a good business contact in Ghana but being that he had no good idea of business he brought it to me and this was something that changed our lives completely in another direction. Even when Ronaldo held 1.2million cfa he could not believe it. I know you all will now be wondering what kind of business it is especially as I mentioned Ghana lol. Anyways it's not yahoo because I don't get involved in such, but however its something that now connected me to Ghana and the big China importers. I will be back to continue so please be patient with me because this typing with phone is not easy.

Nice one bro
am really getting something from this your story.
taking a bold step in life, matters a lot, though it may not be easy in the first place, but you will learn n grow n be grateful u took such step, every disappointment is a blessing.

3 Likes

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by Asquare84(m): 10:24am On Jun 17, 2019
good
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by Asquare84(m): 10:35am On Jun 17, 2019
DonFebzyBlog:
In my first post, I was writing about my true life experience in Ghana but I really had to cut the story so short because the comments that started coming in was overwhelming and I just couldn't keep up with the distractions so I ended the story.

The truth is that the first post was just like part one of the story and though I appreciate everyone who encouraged me and those who were trying to find out how I was coping in Nigeria when I returned. Well you all remember that the man at the Nigerian embassy in Ghana had to raise the money from his colleagues and had to write the short cut map for me to get to Lagos. The money excluded anything about food or water or maybe just a little extra that I could just use to feed once and the journey was a very long one compared to just entering a direct bus.

So on getting into Togo I had to sit at the part near the border were vehicles load to seme border. I sat in a shop to take biscuit and a cold pure water because I really needed it. My worst realization when I got to Togo was that practically everyone didn't even understand English and so I had to use signs and demonstrations to make some enquiries. I honestly didn't know what to do but I just prayed God should help me get through all of this. If you remember I had already turned into a professional pity face begger in Ghana so that spirit was still inside me and I wanted to see if I could still do some pity face begging to add small extra cash to my pocket before heading to Nigeria. This was because I don't reside in Lagos, I had no phone to call anyone when I get to Lagos and I will be stranded so I had to try as much as possible to seek any little help but the fact no one could understand English made that very difficult.

Luckily for me, a certain man came around wearing a winners chapel shirt and I immediately approached him to ask where that church is there in Lome. It was almost like a battle for him to even understand what I was saying and as God was on my side someone came and he could understand English a little bit. He then explained to the man in their language (they speak mainly eve and French in Togo) and then I told them to help me describe the church for any bike man that will take me there. Trust me inside my mind I was like I will die inside that church that day if nobody give me money. I said I will even find the main pastor and hold his leg until something is done to help me. That was how the bike took me to the church close to the airport in Lome and there I was, looking at the big church I said to myself, money must come out lol.

I will complete the very full story in my blog very soon so many will see that it was not easy but God saw me through. I am now in a country that they hardly speak English, a country that I have never even pictured in my dreams.

keep the work going
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by luckygirl02(f): 1:54pm On Jun 17, 2019
I am following bumper to bumper
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by vibrant99(m): 3:16pm On Jun 17, 2019
"Your comfort Zone is Your Comport Zone" Leave that Zone now!
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by Lordkross(m): 6:13pm On Jun 17, 2019
vibrant99:
"Your comfort Zone is Your Comport Zone" Leave that Zone now!

Faithless!!! Change your mindset and your name 'Vibrant'.
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 17, 2019
Shebi u duh run away again like this @OP
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by DonFebzyBlog(m): 6:48pm On Jun 17, 2019
ayosamlove:
Shebi u duh run away again like this @OP

Please be patient, the last time I wrote something long like this was when I did my project in uni. After then I didn't even imagine I could write as much as this so am will be dropping it when am free. We are together.

1 Like

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by Spanishmilf(m): 6:49pm On Jun 17, 2019
DonFebzyBlog:

Please be patient, the last time I wrote something long like this was when I did my project in uni. After then I didn't even imagine I could write as much as this so am will be dropping it when am free. We are together.
you said you are no more in Nigeria right now..... That you are in a country u don't even dream off why can't u use laptop to type instead of a phone
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by Emmyk(m): 7:10pm On Jun 17, 2019

Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men.
wink

1 Like

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by Ugosample(m): 9:58pm On Jun 17, 2019
DonFebzyBlog:

Please you people should not mind any grammatical errors, I am trying as much as possible to write enough before I get interrupted again. Maybe later I can read and edit.

The story is very beautiful

I'm following it keenly
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by Ugosample(m): 10:06pm On Jun 17, 2019
AngelicBeing:
What he meant was that they were ladies of easy virtues working in a red district zone aka olosho, and they sell the fruit at the center of their garden of Eden to men for money and the Op was not ready to eat free apples from the garden of Eden of the olosho or else they will not pay for the hair attachment he was selling to them, the girls are working at www.come and eat my garden of Eden. Com or www.olosho / ashawo. Com , or www.money for hand back for ground. Com tongue

lmao Angelic

this was funny
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by AngelicBeing: 10:08pm On Jun 17, 2019
Ugosample:

lmao Angelic

this was funny
That is the best way to interpret the message, instead of using the street name (olosho /ashawo / domitila / l am available fine boy / l go do you fine) etc, Adam, Eve, garden of Eden, fruit at the center of the garden is easily understood by people tongue
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by DonFebzyBlog(m): 10:11pm On Jun 17, 2019
Spanishmilf:
you said you are no more in Nigeria right now..... That you are in a country u don't even dream off why can't u use laptop to type instead of a phone

I never said that sir. No where so far in what I have written I mentioned where I am at the moment. It could be close to sambisa lol
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by Noblethony(m): 10:23pm On Jun 17, 2019
DonFebzyBlog:

I never said that sir. No where so far in what I have written I mentioned where I am at the moment. It could be close to sambisa lol
Come and continue this story or you need crate of beer grin
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by DonFebzyBlog(m): 10:58pm On Jun 17, 2019
Noblethony:

Come and continue this story or you need crate of beer grin

I will, my little cutie has been running temperature since morning and she had to take some injections so I have to do some petting. The story will continue or if you sleep you might probably wake up to see some continuation.

1 Like

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 17, 2019
DonFebzyBlog:

I will, my little cutie has been running temperature since morning and she had to take some injections so I have to do some petting. The story will continue or if you sleep you might probably wake up to see some continuation.

We no sleep. Continue skr

1 Like

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by Spanishmilf(m): 7:42am On Jun 18, 2019
DonFebzyBlog:
In my first post, I was writing about my true life experience in Ghana but I really had to cut the story so short because the comments that started coming in was overwhelming and I just couldn't keep up with the distractions so I ended the story.

The truth is that the first post was just like part one of the story and though I appreciate everyone who encouraged me and those who were trying to find out how I was coping in Nigeria when I returned. Well you all remember that the man at the Nigerian embassy in Ghana had to raise the money from his colleagues and had to write the short cut map for me to get to Lagos. The money excluded anything about food or water or maybe just a little extra that I could just use to feed once and the journey was a very long one compared to just entering a direct bus.

So on getting into Togo I had to sit at the part near the border were vehicles load to seme border. I sat in a shop to take biscuit and a cold pure water because I really needed it. My worst realization when I got to Togo was that practically everyone didn't even understand English and so I had to use signs and demonstrations to make some enquiries. I honestly didn't know what to do but I just prayed God should help me get through all of this. If you remember I had already turned into a professional pity face begger in Ghana so that spirit was still inside me and I wanted to see if I could still do some pity face begging to add small extra cash to my pocket before heading to Nigeria. This was because I don't reside in Lagos, I had no phone to call anyone when I get to Lagos and I will be stranded so I had to try as much as possible to seek any little help but the fact no one could understand English made that very difficult.

Luckily for me, a certain man came around wearing a winners chapel shirt and I immediately approached him to ask where that church is there in Lome. It was almost like a battle for him to even understand what I was saying and as God was on my side someone came and he could understand English a little bit. He then explained to the man in their language (they speak mainly eve and French in Togo) and then I told them to help me describe the church for any bike man that will take me there. Trust me inside my mind I was like I will die inside that church that day if nobody give me money. I said I will even find the main pastor and hold his leg until something is done to help me. That was how the bike took me to the church close to the airport in Lome and there I was, looking at the big church I said to myself, money must come out lol.

I will complete the very full story in my blog very soon so many will see that it was not easy but God saw me through. [/b]I am now in a country that they hardly speak English, a country that I have never even pictured in my dreams.[b]
are u talking about Togo or another countty
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by DonFebzyBlog(m): 7:57am On Jun 18, 2019
Spanishmilf:
are u talking about Togo or another countty

Obviously I was talking about how I got to Togo which was a country I never expected or imagined to be then and it's all part of my experience from Ghana to Togo.
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by SendAbroad: 8:19am On Jun 18, 2019
Donfebzyblog....come and continue your story.

Hope your little cutie is much better now.

1 Like

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by DonFebzyBlog(m): 9:38am On Jun 18, 2019
SendAbroad:
Donfebzyblog....come and continue your story.

Hope your little cutie is much better now.

Thanks for the concern, my little cutie was running temperature all night and couldn't sleep so it was hard for me to sleep also. Hopefully I will have the time to do some write-up today. Please you all be a little patient.
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by Beamberry23(f): 10:20am On Jun 18, 2019
Enjoying and at same time learning from your story, but do take care of your cutie.
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by DonFebzyBlog(m): 10:39am On Jun 18, 2019
So Ronaldo has this female friend who was a young football referee for some of their local football clubs in Togo but she was studying in Ghana. She called him one day and told him that she had met someone in Ghana who wanted to started a wholesale clothing store where people can come to buy stock in bulk and sell retail. Being that she knows most of the Nigerians in Togo are into this particular business, she wanted Ronaldo to probably hook the person up with the owner of their football club which is that chairman who gave me the 50k to start life. So because Ronaldo was scared to take such business connect to his boss, he decided to bring it to me being that he was very aware of how the chairman now likes me and I would be able to speak to him in regards to business. So I grabbed the opportunity immediately and accepted to be the middle man of the business, which means I will meet up with the person in Ghana, know exactly what he wants to be getting and the quantity of orders he will be make then I will go and meet the chairman, tell him about it and then business can commence.

When I when to meet the chairman, he was not so interested and I understand because the sort of importation he does, it seems he has ready waiting customers who buy goods from him worth hundreds of millions on a regular basis. But the good thing he did for me was that he directed me to one of his boys who he has established very well and told the boy to run the business with me. Yes I can categorically say that was the best thing he did because even Ronaldo knew that his boss will not answer him which was why he came to me and though the boss was not interested in the business, I was grateful he directed me to someone to do the business with and I did just exactly as he instructed me.
Long story short, I met that his boy I was direct to and told him everything about the business and he was very happy to get involved. He also supply goods in bulk and the chairman had opened way for him to be going to China himself to buy goods. So he gave me some goods worth some good amount of money which Ronaldo and I took to Ghana to show the person who we are to start supplying and the person loved the goods we brought, paid us cash without stories and we made very good profit because Ghana is quite expensive compared to Togo and when converting the money, there is room for very good profit which I decided to take advantage of. I took our profit from the deal out and without wasting time headed back to Lome to give the chairman's boy his money. He was so surprised that I gave him exactly the amount he sold for me as his own without knowing how much I made. He even wanted to give me some money for doing such good business for him but I told him not to worry that I made good profit from the whole business. From that very day he will always send me pictures of new stock which I will send to the person in Ghana who will then place orders that were really bursting me head when I calculate how much we are talking about. Just like that I was doing business worth millions but not what I earned, I was just controlling millions and making very good profit from every supply I make so I had enough to save and enough to feed and look good. I also advised Ronaldo to do so because all this while we were still staying together in that small room and I was already planning to get myself a room and parlor so that I can now finally be on my own for the first time in a long while. As business kept floor both for the attachment I supply and now the clothing I supply to Ghana, I took Ronaldo somewhere were we could have a meeting with the guys that first of all gave us the house. All through this write up I had not mentioned them in a while so maybe some of you reading will feel I ended up neglecting them. The truth is that from the very first day I got my phone, they were the first people I called after collecting their numbers from Ronaldo. I even went to their house to show so much appreciation to them and the family and I was doing that on a regular basis to the point that the guy who took me from winners chapel that first time to meet his family and the friend staying with him who had the room I was given told that owner of the room to come back and stay with Ronaldo and I so that I can carry him along in business but when he came he hardly wanted to follow up the business and preferred I keep giving him some money to go by with while he is trying to establish the business he has in his own mind. I couldn't really say no because I was always grateful that if not for them, I wouldn't have been doing the things am doing now. If I was abandoned in church that day I would have used the money given to me to head back to Nigeria and I don't really know what life would have been like then.

However the meeting I took Ronaldo to hold with them was basically to show so much appreciation to them and inform them that I was ready to get my own place and start life as a proper bachelor so that I can properly focus on myself and other priorities for the future. The meeting was very nice and all I kept hearing that day was praises, how they have never seen any other Nigerian that they helped and could still do what I have been doing for them. Till today they are still like brothers to me including Ronaldo who is more like my kid bro but let's continue on this line of the whole experience.

Now at the meeting, they asked Ronaldo what was his plan seeing that I came and was able to find my way to a little success and then what he said blew their minds immediately. He said he is now planning on his travel to europe to pursue his career in football. So they wanted to know more about everything and how he intends to do that, which was when he burst into tears and said all the money I have been giving him, he has been saving it and what he had saved already was 1.2millon cfa. He said he still can't believe it and sometimes when he looks at the money that's is how he cries because he was depending on his football boss to sponsor his travel which he wasn't sure of anymore but as he is sitting on such money.

8 Likes

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by DonFebzyBlog(m): 10:42am On Jun 18, 2019
Lol.. Seems there is a typing limit on this forum because I couldn't type further. Anyway please you all should ignore any typo error because am just trying to write some stuffs as a lot of you are waiting to hear more and more. I will still continue.
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:08am On Jun 18, 2019
DonFebzyBlog:
Lol.. Seems there is a typing limit on this forum because I couldn't type further. Anyway please you all should ignore any typo error because am just trying to write some stuffs as a lot of you are waiting to hear more and more. I will still continue.
You are trying,always update on ur blog first before updating on nairaland,so that u can grow ur blog also.
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by DonFebzyBlog(m): 11:18am On Jun 18, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You are trying,always update on ur blog first before updating on nairaland,so that u can grow ur blog also.

Okay thanks for that advice. I don't really know much about blogging but I will follow that up.

The next update will be in my blog as part 3 and that is when I got a place of my own, the mistake I made and how I corrected it so kindly check my blog for the updates of part 3.
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by ferrariLaferrari: 11:48am On Jun 18, 2019
DonFebzyBlog:

Okay thanks for that advice. I don't really know much about blogging but I will follow that up.

The next update will be in my blog as part 3 and that is when I got a place of my own, the mistake I made and how I corrected it so kindly check my blog for the updates of part 3.
Bro are posting it ryt now?
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by DonFebzyBlog(m): 12:25pm On Jun 18, 2019
ferrariLaferrari:

Bro are posting it ryt now?

In a bit sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Before You Discourage Canada Hopefuls / About Hungary / Fintiri, Yari: FAAN Issues Public Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.