Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Parents To Withdraw Children From Madonna University Over Students’ Detention - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Parents To Withdraw Children From Madonna University Over Students’ Detention (32208 Views)

Parents Protest At Lead British School Abuja, Threaten To Withdraw Children / Dowen College Parents’ Forum Reacts To Online Campaign To Withdraw Children From / Ekpo Iniobong Threatens To Sue Akwa Ibom University Over His Expulsion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents To Withdraw Children From Madonna University Over Students’ Detention by mechanics(m): 7:42pm On Jun 16, 2019
Munzy14:
Take it up legally for unlawful detention.
They are on it, just that the Reverend father want to bribe the judges.
Re: Parents To Withdraw Children From Madonna University Over Students’ Detention by hopexter(m): 7:48pm On Jun 16, 2019
No good News ever comes from this OkIJA sef. God pls airpus undecided
Re: Parents To Withdraw Children From Madonna University Over Students’ Detention by SOFTENGR: 7:50pm On Jun 16, 2019
lonelydora:
NUC should as a matter of urgency shut down Madonna University. Everything is wrong with that Father Ede's school ranging from inhabitable hostel to lesbianism, from high tuition to "keep mute no matter what". There is also cases of illegal detention of students over frivolous things

I once visited a cousin in that school and I swore that non of my children or anyone I know will attend that school again
I doubt if any normal person will still register his child in that school?

1 Like

Re: Parents To Withdraw Children From Madonna University Over Students’ Detention by EseBaba: 8:08pm On Jun 16, 2019
Our security officials can do anything for money sha? Has IGP not heard of this? GOD is seeing you all!
Re: Parents To Withdraw Children From Madonna University Over Students’ Detention by BongaFish101: 8:11pm On Jun 16, 2019
still wonder what parents still see in this elementary school
Re: Parents To Withdraw Children From Madonna University Over Students’ Detention by frozen70(f): 8:17pm On Jun 16, 2019
If father Ede truly and really acted like this, then his end is near in all he is doing with that school

How could you detain your students for a mere written article ❓

1 Like

Re: Parents To Withdraw Children From Madonna University Over Students’ Detention by Alanpoza007: 8:52pm On Jun 16, 2019
Who made such a psychopath a Reverend father? I wonder why the Catholic Church is yet to ex-communicate such a nuisance and stain to their name.

4 Likes

Re: Parents To Withdraw Children From Madonna University Over Students’ Detention by OlujobaSamuel: 8:56pm On Jun 16, 2019
I hope no one will come for the president's head when he decides to open the file of this father Ede of a person, I'm not so sure I've read any good report about the man or his school online.
I think he should join that shitte leader too
Re: Parents To Withdraw Children From Madonna University Over Students’ Detention by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:11pm On Jun 16, 2019
Won j'ebi.
Stupid parents that bleeped everything fuckable when they were at Federal Universities will not want people to do such with their children.
They will now be forcing the children to Religious schools so as for them not to see the better side of the world.
50% of those students are there against their will, they have no alternatives because they can't sponsor themselves.
Re: Parents To Withdraw Children From Madonna University Over Students’ Detention by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 16, 2019
The truth remains the truth.

What's bad is bad, because the students committed offence punishable by law.

Madonna university is a very discipline university. Anytime u meet one of her students whether undergraduate or graduate you would surely know.

90% are very very respectful!

Discipline is another name for Madonna University.

Truth is bitter!
Youths don't want to be discipline again.....
Nigerians hate truth.
Re: Parents To Withdraw Children From Madonna University Over Students’ Detention by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 16, 2019
OlujobaSamuel:
I hope no one will come for the president's head when he decides to open the file of this father Ede of a person, I'm not so sure I've read any good report about the man or his school online.
I think he should join that shitte leader too

Always say what you know OK!

Meet Fr Edeh one on one......he is a very nice man only that Nigeria(Youths) hates discipline.

Trust not what you read on papers.
Re: Parents To Withdraw Children From Madonna University Over Students’ Detention by InvertedHammer: 9:30pm On Jun 16, 2019
,/
Why would any sane parent send his or her ward to that Secondary school called Madonna University? I don't know why Nigerians love to take irrational decisions and start crying for help when the inevitable happens.

Who guarantees the infallibility of a Reverend Father? Stay away from organized religion, they won't hear.

/
Re: Parents To Withdraw Children From Madonna University Over Students’ Detention by Studyinchina200(m): 9:37pm On Jun 16, 2019
You can only see this kind of stuffs in Nigeria hmm

That’s why I can’t live in that country smh
Re: Parents To Withdraw Children From Madonna University Over Students’ Detention by Timantech(m): 9:37pm On Jun 16, 2019
Most of this revend fathers are criminals in white clothes. One came and was lying everytime and he never for once confirmed his word by his actions
Fucking priests according to fela
Re: Parents To Withdraw Children From Madonna University Over Students’ Detention by awumen: 9:37pm On Jun 16, 2019
MOGPRAISE:

Meet Fr Edeh one on one......he is a very nice man only that Nigeria(Youths) hates discipline.

i agree with you that he is a disciplinarian but when your parents matter in the society he surely will bend cos same thing (lock in school cell) happened to the younger brother of a friend and this my friend is a colonel, by the time his army boys(30) arrive Madonna gate, the boy was released with speed, all documents needed for his transfer to another school was made available that day.na parents/family wey no get levels. Try such with any member of my family and see how father edeh go turn father Eden

1 Like

Re: Parents To Withdraw Children From Madonna University Over Students’ Detention by MChaze25(m): 9:56pm On Jun 16, 2019
I saw this coming long ago.....
My own be say make the school no die coz I can't be having a non-existent university in my CV!...lol
Re: Parents To Withdraw Children From Madonna University Over Students’ Detention by Yankee101: 12:27am On Jun 17, 2019
When did a so called rev father start acting like a cultist and a thug?

How did we get here?

Absolute power corrupts absolutely...you actually assume you have absolute power when you discount God in your life. Where is Abacha today?
Re: Parents To Withdraw Children From Madonna University Over Students’ Detention by Halo22: 3:32am On Jun 17, 2019
The first time I saw that man called Fr Ede, my instinct told me he must be a wicked man and he keeps proving my instinct right. Well the appropriate bodies Should take up the matter, That's highest level of cruelty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Parents To Withdraw Children From Madonna University Over Students’ Detention by OlujobaSamuel: 5:01am On Jun 17, 2019
MOGPRAISE:

I said I've not read good report about him or the school online, I never said he has no good deeds, discipline is different from maltreatment.
I don't need to go to the school to mAke any verification of info, the school is having a publicity secretary paid to enlighten the public, he should do his job.
Re: Parents To Withdraw Children From Madonna University Over Students’ Detention by Nobody: 5:43am On Jun 17, 2019
ornicus:
As usual, everyone is silent on the offenses of these so called victims. My understanding is that there is cultism involved. So robbers, murderers and rapists should get a pass because of their parents?

I take it all back. Apparently the students complained on social media about the poor state of the school, and this man got them arrested for so called cybercrimes.

These students have been in jail for 5 months because they posted about poor conditions in a university

Effectively, the proprietor of the school connived with police to frame innocent students.

Someone needs to petition his rep in senate.
Re: Parents To Withdraw Children From Madonna University Over Students’ Detention by Efewestern: 6:27am On Jun 17, 2019
Why can't the parents sue this clown?
Re: Parents To Withdraw Children From Madonna University Over Students’ Detention by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 17, 2019
Sundaypaul12345:
F
T

C
After like 15 comments?
Re: Parents To Withdraw Children From Madonna University Over Students’ Detention by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 17, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Won j'ebi.
Stupid parents that bleeped everything fuckable when they were at Federal Universities will not want people to do such with their children.
They will now be forcing the children to Religious schools so as for them not to see the better side of the world.
50% of those students are there against their will, they have no alternatives because they can't sponsor themselves.
Are you aware that there are limited space in federal universities? Though I don't support parents sending their kids to Madonna, there are other good private universities around
Re: Parents To Withdraw Children From Madonna University Over Students’ Detention by Eziokwugbaoto: 10:28am On Jun 17, 2019
This one na higher secondary school
Re: Parents To Withdraw Children From Madonna University Over Students’ Detention by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 17, 2019
MOGPRAISE:
The truth remains the truth.

What's bad is bad, because the students committed offence punishable by law.

Madonna university is a very discipline university. Anytime u meet one of her students whether undergraduate or graduate you would surely know.

90% are very very respectful!

Discipline is another name for Madonna University.

Truth is bitter!
Youths don't want to be discipline again.....
Nigerians hate truth.
Does that warrant illegal detention? Doesn't covenant discipline it's students too?
Re: Parents To Withdraw Children From Madonna University Over Students’ Detention by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 17, 2019
MChaze25:
I saw this coming long ago.....
My own be say make the school no die coz I can't be having a non-existent university in my CV!...lol
grin grin grin
Re: Parents To Withdraw Children From Madonna University Over Students’ Detention by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:55am On Jun 17, 2019
asuustrike1:

Are you aware that there are limited space in federal universities? Though I don't support parents sending their kids to Madonna, there are other good private universities around

What about other state Universities? Most parents send their children there so they will not be wayward but in the long run they are tormenting the children emotionally.
Just imagine a school having a cell where they lock students without their parents' consent.
Do the children not tell them what happen there?
You will be surprised that some parents are still making plans to send their children there despite all what we are all reading
Re: Parents To Withdraw Children From Madonna University Over Students’ Detention by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 17, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

What about other state Universities? Most parents send their children there so they will not be wayward but in the long run they are tormenting the children emotionally.
Just imagine a school having a cell where they lock students without their parents' consent.
Do the children not tell them what happen there?
You will be surprised that some parents are still making plans to send their children there despite all what we are all reading
Even state schools equally have limited space too. What do you expect when many parents rarely follow the media

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mothers Work Too — Adanma Ohakim Calls Out Son's Teacher Over Gender Role / Can An Average Student Study Medicine And Surgery? / Can You Solve These Quantitative Aptitude Questions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.