Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Cars Are Melting In Kuwait Due To High Temperature - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Cars Are Melting In Kuwait Due To High Temperature (10946 Views)

Inside Volkswagens Massive Glass Towers Where 800 New Cars Are Stored For Pickup / These High End luxury Electric Cars Are Coming To Compete With Tesla (Photos) / See What A Melting Road Did To Car Tyres After An Heavy Rain & Sun In Australia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Cars Are Melting In Kuwait Due To High Temperature by chimjoshjuan: 5:12pm On Jun 15, 2019
Cars and other materials made with plastic, are allegedly melting in Kuwait due to a high temperature as confirmed by Al Qabas newspaper. It was gathered that cars and other materials allegedly began melting in Kuwait, after they reached a record 63 degrees Celsius under direct sunlight. This is however not the first time such incident has occurred, as videos shared on social media months ago when the country soared above 40 degrees saw an entire truck melt into the scorching asphalt it was parked on.

This is coming barely a day after a report published on Middle East News Agency (MENA), confirmed that an Egyptian expatriate died of sunstroke due to the increasing temperatures that Kuwait has been witnessing lately. Al-Seyassah reported that this is the second Egyptian expatriate to die in Kuwait due to the extremely hot weather.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/15/cars-are-allegedly-melting-in-kuwait-due-to-high-temperature/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

1 Share

Re: Cars Are Melting In Kuwait Due To High Temperature by Mutemenot(m): 5:16pm On Jun 15, 2019
shocked I disagree with this news, only a fool believes that such heat existed in Kuwait yet people are alive there .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cars Are Melting In Kuwait Due To High Temperature by EkunKekere: 5:37pm On Jun 15, 2019
Una dey do rehearsal for how hellfire go take be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cars Are Melting In Kuwait Due To High Temperature by homeboy205: 5:53pm On Jun 15, 2019
Lol
Re: Cars Are Melting In Kuwait Due To High Temperature by chimjoshjuan: 5:53pm On Jun 15, 2019
lalasticlala, seun, mynd44
Re: Cars Are Melting In Kuwait Due To High Temperature by ikewaterwater: 5:55pm On Jun 15, 2019
Wow shocked
Re: Cars Are Melting In Kuwait Due To High Temperature by Jmk9292(m): 6:01pm On Jun 15, 2019
Man has contributed so much to what is being experienced in Kuwait.... Greenhouse effects,.... Ozone layer depliction are issues of major concern.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cars Are Melting In Kuwait Due To High Temperature by rottennaija(m): 6:03pm On Jun 15, 2019
Global warming is real. A serious national danger
Re: Cars Are Melting In Kuwait Due To High Temperature by alphaNomega: 6:27pm On Jun 15, 2019
Bulllshit, the temperature around the exhaust and engine areas of your car bumpers well exceed 63 degrees Celsius under normal operating conditions and we don't see them melting after long drives or being stuck in traffic for hours.

This is another sorry attempt at photoshop for clout.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cars Are Melting In Kuwait Due To High Temperature by Kaceman(m): 6:44pm On Jun 15, 2019
Leave them make dem dey find Israel trouble

1 Like

Re: Cars Are Melting In Kuwait Due To High Temperature by Zonto231(m): 7:04pm On Jun 15, 2019
Doubting Thomas
alphaNomega:
Bulllshit, the temperature around the exhaust and engine areas of your car bumpers well exceed 63 degrees Celsius under normal operating conditions and we don't see them melting after long drives or being stuck in traffic for hours.

This is another sorry attempt at photoshop for clout.
Re: Cars Are Melting In Kuwait Due To High Temperature by alphaNomega: 7:08pm On Jun 15, 2019
Zonto231:
Doubting Thomas

Gullible Zonto, stop believing everything you read on the internet.

3 Likes

Re: Cars Are Melting In Kuwait Due To High Temperature by Readonee35L(m): 10:15pm On Jun 15, 2019
This photos are old and they have another story.

2 Likes

Re: Cars Are Melting In Kuwait Due To High Temperature by micfoley: 10:43pm On Jun 15, 2019
62 degrees centigrade? that is impossible na

1 Like

Re: Cars Are Melting In Kuwait Due To High Temperature by abumeinben(m): 7:18am On Jun 16, 2019
Like the ozone layer covering Kuwait went on break.

I'll like to know if their ladies would wear those costumes.
Re: Cars Are Melting In Kuwait Due To High Temperature by encryptjay(m): 8:28am On Jun 16, 2019
The temperature is high but no news of cars melting.

Past Saturday, Kuwait was the hottest place in the world with its temperature at 52.2 degrees Celsius in the shadows and 63 degrees Celsius under direct sunlight.In Saudi Arabia, the mercury rose to 55 degrees Celsius in Al Majmaah at noon.

Source: Gulf news

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cars Are Melting In Kuwait Due To High Temperature by franchasng: 8:28am On Jun 16, 2019
Mutemenot:
shocked I disagree with this news, only a fool believes that such heat existed in Kuwait yet people are alive there .
Don't mind them.

Melting temperature of plastic is far above 70 degrees Celsius, so how come

3 Likes

Re: Cars Are Melting In Kuwait Due To High Temperature by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 16, 2019
Mutemenot:
see you....sometimes in Kuwait the heat sef dey fit fry egg

1 Like

Re: Cars Are Melting In Kuwait Due To High Temperature by Lexusgs430: 10:59am On Jun 16, 2019
Stop spreading fake news.........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cars Are Melting In Kuwait Due To High Temperature by Lexusgs430: 11:00am On Jun 16, 2019
rottennaija:

Biggest ever scam to befall mankind.......

3 Likes

Re: Cars Are Melting In Kuwait Due To High Temperature by Lexusgs430: 11:01am On Jun 16, 2019
Jmk9292:
Man has contributed so much to what is being experienced in Kuwait.... Greenhouse effects,.... Ozone layer depliction are issues of major concern.

Kwantinue to dey buy this coc.k and bull story...........

3 Likes

Re: Cars Are Melting In Kuwait Due To High Temperature by Jmk9292(m): 11:24am On Jun 16, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Kwantinue to dey buy this coc.k and bull story...........
You call it cock and bull story
Re: Cars Are Melting In Kuwait Due To High Temperature by nopretense: 11:26am On Jun 16, 2019
Hi everyone.

Trust you're having a great weekend.

A female friend of mine just secured a self-contained apartment at Olasepe Estate, Denro (#100 bike to Ojodu Berger, #50 sometimes).

The estate is properly planned, highly secure and very close to the main road (I've been there).

She needs a decent female roommate who will only pay a token of 40k (rent expires next year June). She claims she needs a gist partner (lool).

She's cool to be with, I bet there'd be no hassle.

If you are interested or you know anyone who might be, pls send me a mail or call/text 08037891605 so I can link you guys.

Cheers!
Re: Cars Are Melting In Kuwait Due To High Temperature by MobilityExpress: 11:56am On Jun 16, 2019
More like plastics are melting. Cool fake bed time story though grin

2 Likes

Re: Cars Are Melting In Kuwait Due To High Temperature by Lexusgs430: 11:57am On Jun 16, 2019
Jmk9292:

You call it co.ck and bull story

Indeed it is... ...

2 Likes

Re: Cars Are Melting In Kuwait Due To High Temperature by Lexusgs430: 11:59am On Jun 16, 2019
nopretense:
Hi everyone.

Trust you're having a great weekend.

A female friend of mine just secured a self-contained apartment at Olasepe Estate, Denro (#100 bike to Ojodu Berger, #50 sometimes).

The estate is properly planned, highly secure and very close to the main road (I've been there).

She needs a decent female roommate who will only pay a token of 40k (rent expires next year June). She claims she needs a gist partner (lool).

She's cool to be with, I bet there'd be no hassle.

If you are interested or you know anyone who might be, pls send me a mail or call/text 08037891605 so I can link you guys.

Cheers!

Can males apply?..... grin. I also love to gist in all sort of places.......
Re: Cars Are Melting In Kuwait Due To High Temperature by Jmk9292(m): 12:08pm On Jun 16, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Indeed it is... ...
Why wont you defecate in ur office or on ur bed if you have any?? Since you don't care about your environment?
Ask ur elders questions on bio-degradation, ecosystem, ecology...... Conservation and the rest.....
Most times a silent man is considered the wisest.
Re: Cars Are Melting In Kuwait Due To High Temperature by APOPTOSIS: 12:14pm On Jun 16, 2019
AFRICA still has the BEST WEATHER but cursed with HUMAN DISASTERS rather than NATURAL DISASTERS...??

3 Likes

Re: Cars Are Melting In Kuwait Due To High Temperature by Lexusgs430: 12:38pm On Jun 16, 2019
Jmk9292:

Why wont you defecate in ur office or on ur bed if you have any?? Since you don't care about your environment?
Ask ur elders questions on bio-degradation, ecosystem, ecology...... Conservation and the rest.....
Most times a silent man is considered the wisest.

Sh.it is very separate from this lies, you and your ilk believe in.......

2 Likes

Re: Cars Are Melting In Kuwait Due To High Temperature by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 16, 2019
rottennaija:
did humans cause extinction of the mammoth Sabre tooth tiger Or ice age. Abeg global warming is natural. Weather changes without human action. If we stop pumping co2 no guarantee global warming ends. Like trump says na bullocks

1 Like

Re: Cars Are Melting In Kuwait Due To High Temperature by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 16, 2019
chimjoshjuan:
Cars and other materials made with plastic, are allegedly melting in Kuwait due to a high temperature as confirmed by Al Qabas newspaper. It was gathered that cars and other materials allegedly began melting in Kuwait, after they reached a record 63 degrees Celsius under direct sunlight. This is however not the first time such incident has occurred, as videos shared on social media months ago when the country soared above 40 degrees saw an entire truck melt into the scorching asphalt it was parked on.

This is coming barely a day after a report published on Middle East News Agency (MENA), confirmed that an Egyptian expatriate died of sunstroke due to the increasing temperatures that Kuwait has been witnessing lately. Al-Seyassah reported that this is the second Egyptian expatriate to die in Kuwait due to the extremely hot weather.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/15/cars-are-allegedly-melting-in-kuwait-due-to-high-temperature/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique
fake news

1 Like

(1) (2)

Driving Schools In Lagos: Someone Help Me Out Pls / 5 Major Reason Why It's Difficult To Rotate A Steering Wheel / How To Make Your Car Tyres Last Longer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.