Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,454 members, 7,808,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

How Do I Withdraw From Binary.com In Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Do I Withdraw From Binary.com In Nigeria (2030 Views)

You Can Make Cool Money From Binary Using Cash And Boom Signal! / Guarantee upto 2000$ monthly from binary / Does Anyone Here Still Make Money From Binary Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Withdraw From Binary.com In Nigeria by Tabletworld: 5:16pm On Jun 15, 2019
Hello nairaland. I trade with binary.com but I have been trying to withdraw and the payment method available is webmoney etc and I can't use agent. Please how do I withdraw.

Re: How Do I Withdraw From Binary.com In Nigeria by douchesnozzle(m): 7:01pm On Jun 15, 2019
Tabletworld:
Hello nairaland. I trade with binary.com but I have been trying to withdraw and the payment method available is webmoney etc and I can't use agent. Please how do I withdraw.
What was ur deposit method. I have made withdrawal before. The withdrawal was done back to my visa debit card which I used in making payment.
Re: How Do I Withdraw From Binary.com In Nigeria by blackpanthar: 7:07pm On Jun 15, 2019
the RULE of BINARY dot COM is simple.... YOU CAN ONLY WITHDRAW THROUGH THE SAME MEANS YOU USED IN FUNDED

Tabletworld:
Re: How Do I Withdraw From Binary.com In Nigeria by Tabletworld: 7:35pm On Jun 15, 2019
I used naira MasterCard
douchesnozzle:

What was ur deposit method. I have made withdrawal before. The withdrawal was done back to my visa debit card which I used in making payment.
Re: How Do I Withdraw From Binary.com In Nigeria by Tabletworld: 7:35pm On Jun 15, 2019
If I deposit$5 with skril. Can I withdraw more than$5
blackpanthar:
the RULE of BINARY dot COM is simple.... YOU CAN ONLY WITHDRAW THROUGH THE SAME MEANS YOU USED IN FUNDED

Re: How Do I Withdraw From Binary.com In Nigeria by jamace(m): 8:37pm On Jun 15, 2019
Tabletworld:
Understand simple English biko. The means used in funding the account is the same means you will use to withdraw money.
Example, if you funded with bank wire transfer, you will also withdraw through bank wire transfer.

Of course, if you funded with $5 and you made profit, you can withdraw more than $5 because of the profit made.
Re: How Do I Withdraw From Binary.com In Nigeria by blackpanthar: 9:46pm On Jun 15, 2019
wAIT, DID YOU MAKE ANY MONEY?? If yes, then withdraw with the same skrill. nothing complex

Tabletworld:
Re: How Do I Withdraw From Binary.com In Nigeria by iscbaba: 10:44pm On Jun 15, 2019
you withdrw through the payment method u deposit with,to lean about latest methd in tradiing binary and forex,contact SISGE FOREX INSTITUTE.
Re: How Do I Withdraw From Binary.com In Nigeria by Samtos15: 2:49pm On Jul 12, 2020
To withdraw on binary site is easy. Just create a btc or eth wallet on your binary and try to deposit like $10 to it back with btc or eth, after the deposit, you will be able to withdraw out with btc or eth depending on the one you use to deposit.

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows About Soccer Profit Club? / Bitcoin Passes $40,000 For First Time / Is Dagote Going To Offer An IPO On Obajana Cement?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.