Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help (133888 Views)

Broken Marriage, Please Advise me / Another Marriage About To Crash. / Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Hatarah(f): 1:56pm On Jun 16, 2019
Collinsaik:
Don't u know u have the right to flog ur wife's young sister if she keeps misbehaving in other to correct her so far she staying under ur roof? But unfortunately you do not know your rights as the head of the home . continue with your excuses until things get out of hand then U'll behin to blame lalasticlala for ur woes kiss kiss
cheesy
Collinsaik:
Don't u know u have the right to flog ur wife's young sister if she keeps misbehaving in other to correct her so far she staying under ur roof? But unfortunately you do not know your rights as the head of the home . continue with your excuses until things get out of hand then U'll behin to blame lalasticlala for ur woes kiss kiss
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by bleskid: 2:22pm On Jun 16, 2019
is better to tell your wife now ,,,,, before you f**k her sister oneday nd get pregenant ... that will b very bad oo
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by hybridblood07(m): 2:24pm On Jun 16, 2019
Me frustrated? Lol lol I laugh in Japanese
obiekunie2:

grin grin
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by OSIKHUMI: 2:25pm On Jun 16, 2019
I will encourage you to draw the attention of your wife....

An Audi car for sale . clean and Manuel,the price is affordable and considerate . You can chat me on whatapp for the pic @08125506032......
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Uvuru: 2:30pm On Jun 16, 2019
Oga caution her or talk to your wife about it. If can not control your home then, you are weak.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Golden41(f): 2:32pm On Jun 16, 2019
Davash222:
Hmmmm.

Obviously, your wife knows the game she's playing. Your wife wants you to fucck her sister . She prefers you fucck her sister than fuccking outside. It's up to you to decide if you want to be fuccking two sisters.

There are some temptations that are meant only for Jesus and Satan.
what?? Are u okay?
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by lagosrd: 2:35pm On Jun 16, 2019
I feel your emotions bro. Just be calm and take control of your home. You're married right?
1. Be in charge and in control of your home.(the are two different things )
2. Give orders and teach them to respect same. (what to don't want in your home remains a taboo)
3. Your wife is indifferent probably because she thinks you cant lust after her sister while some are just terribly careless about it. Perherps she may be too occupied also. However, you've done well by asking for advice but am glad to tell you that you're in the wrong place because you've probably asked the wrong people here or people who cant feel what you're feeling or have not experienced it at all.
4. Don't talk to your wife about it in secret. To avoid future suspicion.
5. Rebuke your in law in the presence of your wife I. Wisdom and if no immediate changes create an artificial crisis that will make them beg you with the promise that things will change and it will be evident immediately.
6. Always make sure you're in the spirit. Pray that God will help you in situations like this. Cos you need wisdom.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by laptopsale(m): 2:36pm On Jun 16, 2019
The comments here can make OP commit suicide, commenters got no chill at all.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Listar(m): 2:38pm On Jun 16, 2019
lawman88:
I really need help and strategies to handle this matter. My wife sister came three weeks ago to live with us. She is 22 yrs. My problems now is her dressing mode which my wife is not careful about.

This lady always wear see-through singlets and night gowns. She has big breasts and always displaying them. I don't know how I will tell my wife to talk her sister to cover herself. She may feel bad that I'm attracted to her sister.

During the sallah holiday, I was with her alone because my wife don't holiday in her place of work, I have to leave the house and stay in the accommodation given to me in my place of work.

This morning, I carried my undies to wash, she crossed me and told me to give it to her to wash, the towel she tied because she was going to bathroom before was removing and showing her full breasts and she never worry about that.

Our marriage is just one year and I never cheated on my wife and she trusted me but her sister is really giving me emotional trauma. Can you imagine, yester night, my wife went to a programme, I was with her. So I called her around 8 pm that we should pray and go to bed. This lady came with a see-through night gown with a push up bra that put all breasts outside. Even her pant color was visible. I tried to control myself....

Even this morning, she came for prayer with the same gown and my wife did not caution her.....
How can I handle this matter?
Behave as if nothing is happening and be free with her, free your mind, she might free with you and sees you as free and innocent brother In-law
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by IAmTobore(m): 3:07pm On Jun 16, 2019
lawman88:
I really need help and strategies to handle this matter. My wife sister came three weeks ago to live with us. She is 22 yrs. My problems now is her dressing mode which my wife is not careful about.

This lady always wear see-through singlets and night gowns. She has big breasts and always displaying them. I don't know how I will tell my wife to talk her sister to cover herself. She may feel bad that I'm attracted to her sister.

During the sallah holiday, I was with her alone because my wife don't holiday in her place of work, I have to leave the house and stay in the accommodation given to me in my place of work.

This morning, I carried my undies to wash, she crossed me and told me to give it to her to wash, the towel she tied because she was going to bathroom before was removing and showing her full breasts and she never worry about that.

Our marriage is just one year and I never cheated on my wife and she trusted me but her sister is really giving me emotional trauma. Can you imagine, yester night, my wife went to a programme, I was with her. So I called her around 8 pm that we should pray and go to bed. This lady came with a see-through night gown with a push up bra that put all breasts outside. Even her pant color was visible. I tried to control myself....

Even this morning, she came for prayer with the same gown and my wife did not caution her.....

Caution your sister in-law in the present of your wife. Try to do it in a polite way.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by mranova(m): 3:18pm On Jun 16, 2019
Davash222:
Hmmmm.

Obviously, your wife knows the game she's playing. Your wife wants you to fucck her sister . She prefers you fucck her sister than fuccking outside. It's up to you to decide if you want to be fuccking two sisters.

Lmao... Guy you need to be checked out. Damn! What a guy and response.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by ibawon(m): 3:19pm On Jun 16, 2019
Scold her hard in the presence of your wife.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Druss(m): 3:24pm On Jun 16, 2019
Admitting there is a problem is the first step. Discuss with your wife. It will surprise you that she wants to tell the sister similar thing. I am also sure the lady knows what she is doing.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by kamkechi(f): 3:29pm On Jun 16, 2019
You are the priest and the head of your home, your authourity should stand as the man of the house, talk to your wife and tell her to tell her sister to dress decently that you dont like the way she dresses, does that mean when your daughter dresses irresponsible you will not be able to caution her?stop this nonsense before nonsense is made out of your marriage!
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Melissa16: 3:35pm On Jun 16, 2019
Are you sure your OK upstairs? Ewwwwwwww your so disgusting.I pity your wife.
Davash222:
Hmmmm.

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by MrDoGood(m): 3:37pm On Jun 16, 2019
lawman88:

Your wife wants to tempt u to know how faithful you're to her. pls DON'T fall for this cheap temptation. Her family might even be aware of this whole thing.
You can call the girl to order when ur wife is outside. just use visitors as excuse cos u see her as ur kid sister. watch the dramatic turn

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by AnthonyAk(m): 3:42pm On Jun 16, 2019
Pics?
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Thehatman: 4:04pm On Jun 16, 2019
Let your wife know how you feel about this, this is a real temptation you have there with you.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by IAmTobore(m): 4:09pm On Jun 16, 2019
Goalnaldo:
Tell her you will throw her out if she continue to dress like that.if she doesn't change tell your wife about it. If your wife feels less concerned and adamant to caution her, take a bowl of water and wash your hands at the door post signifying your innocence just like Pontius Pilate then invite them for a party and bleep the hell out of them.
Pontius Pilate? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Addy003(m): 4:17pm On Jun 16, 2019
Davash222:
Hmmmm.

Burst my head�����
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by DavSagacity(m): 4:34pm On Jun 16, 2019
delishpot:

Abegi, tell your wife that you do not want to see her sis dressed like a hooker in your presence. What is there to fear? The home is yours too and you have a right to be comfortable.
simple. And if she refuse to change her crazy dresses, then let her leave your house peacefully. she cannot come and set your home on fire.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by stanleysmart: 4:42pm On Jun 16, 2019
Tell your wife to caution her sister and that you don’t want that kind of seductive dress in your house. Then two of can talk the solution of it. Is a serious temptation, try not to fall for it because you don't no her plans. I pray that God will help you to over come that.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by WomanOfRace(f): 4:50pm On Jun 16, 2019
He said her wife's cousin sister. I am sure she came with agenda, which is to be sleeping with him , and that alone will end up breaking the marriage.

I don't comment much here, but the best thing to do is to send her back to wherever she is coming from because you are tempted already with imaginations; even if she stops , one day she will definitely get you just like time bomb waiting to explode.

This is marriage not boyfriend, girlfriend. If your right hand will lead to hell, cut it off. Let her go.

What if after cautioning her she feels bad and look for a way to break your marriage or cause mistrust by feeding your wife lies? A woman's mind can easily be twisted and an easy ground to plant doubts.

It is obvious she knows what she is doing. Your wife weak me too staying cool with that. Except, they are in this together.
A stitch in time saves you nine.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by delishpot: 4:52pm On Jun 16, 2019
unmask:
how is that dressing like a hooker?
which sane adult would appear before her brother in law tying a towel and then allow it drop to reveal her boobs or wear see through dress around the home?
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Plusk4u: 4:55pm On Jun 16, 2019
Call your wife to order on the challenge you are passing through to save your marriage.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 5:17pm On Jun 16, 2019
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by ODUNEWUWURA(f): 5:26pm On Jun 16, 2019
your sister's wife wear see through cloth, so that give the the excuse of attempt to cheat right? can't you take your eyes off her and control your dick.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by pek(m): 5:31pm On Jun 16, 2019
TheeDetective:
@OP; WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? WHY ARE YOU FINDING IT SO DIFFICULT TO TELL YOUR WIFE’S SISTER THAT YOU WOULD NOT TOLERATE HER DRESSING INDECENTLY IN THE HOUSE? undecided; AS I TYPE THIS; CALL YOUR SISTER IN LAW AND GIVE HER A WARNING NOT TO DRESS INDECENTLY IN YOUR HOUSE AND TELL HER THE NEXT TIME SHE DOES THAT SHE WOULD LEAVE YOUR HOUSE. DO IT AND LETS SEE IF SHE WOULDN’T CHANGE HER SILLY ANTICS. ABEG COME BACK COME UPDATE US HOW FAR; BELIEVE ME TELL AM AND SHE GO KNOW WHAT’S UP.
You don't need to shout.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by DelilahMakinde(f): 5:45pm On Jun 16, 2019
OP you just opened this thread to fulfill all righteousness.
You go still do dat tin wey u go do.

No advice for you.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by RealGOAT: 5:49pm On Jun 16, 2019
She has an agenda but I can comfortably handle such issues.
Unless if your wife is ugly, why should you be getting sexual urge from her.
Pretends as if you never noticed her and always avoid staying alone with her.
Don't you have self control?
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by digestng: 5:51pm On Jun 16, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? / Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.