Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Ladies What Do You Consider In A Guy Before Accepting His Proposal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Do You Consider In A Guy Before Accepting His Proposal? (1561 Views)

Lady Request This From A Guy Before She Goes On A Date With Him / Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend / Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies What Do You Consider In A Guy Before Accepting His Proposal? by kevin25(m): 9:26pm On Jun 15, 2019
Ladies lets get your views atleast many guys wil learn and step up their game...what do you ladies consider before accepting a guy proposal be it marriage proposal or girlfriend proposal what and what do you consider? be sincere pls ladies!!
Re: Ladies What Do You Consider In A Guy Before Accepting His Proposal? by DavidEsq(m): 9:30pm On Jun 15, 2019
His money lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies What Do You Consider In A Guy Before Accepting His Proposal? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 15, 2019
Make i park my tent & wait cheesy
Re: Ladies What Do You Consider In A Guy Before Accepting His Proposal? by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:36pm On Jun 15, 2019
Step up my game for a lady ? I'm stepping up my game for myself and my family undecided
Re: Ladies What Do You Consider In A Guy Before Accepting His Proposal? by kevin25(m): 9:41pm On Jun 15, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Step up my game for a lady ? I'm stepping up my game for myself and my family undecided
Hahahahahahaha u dey vex o o
Re: Ladies What Do You Consider In A Guy Before Accepting His Proposal? by Pusyiter(m): 9:42pm On Jun 15, 2019
Only on NL a guy will ask a question to ladies and another guy will answer for them. Funny o
Re: Ladies What Do You Consider In A Guy Before Accepting His Proposal? by lilmax(m): 9:43pm On Jun 15, 2019
lol step up our game

that's how boys with low standards do
Re: Ladies What Do You Consider In A Guy Before Accepting His Proposal? by kevin25(m): 9:43pm On Jun 15, 2019
DavidEsq:
His money lipsrsealed
Hahahaha but some says dat money is not there problem but love let wait and see
Re: Ladies What Do You Consider In A Guy Before Accepting His Proposal? by ibkayee(f): 9:47pm On Jun 15, 2019
Height, credentials, earning potential and stroke game

Oh oh and his heart too obviously lol

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Do You Consider In A Guy Before Accepting His Proposal? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 15, 2019
ibkayee:

Stroke game, Ewo!
Re: Ladies What Do You Consider In A Guy Before Accepting His Proposal? by kevin25(m): 9:56pm On Jun 15, 2019
ibkayee:

Wow noted short guys problem dey o o
Re: Ladies What Do You Consider In A Guy Before Accepting His Proposal? by ibkayee(f): 10:00pm On Jun 15, 2019
truthsayer009:

Stroke game, Ewo!
As per golf

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Do You Consider In A Guy Before Accepting His Proposal? by kevin25(m): 10:03pm On Jun 15, 2019
ibkayee:

Fantastic reason but if d person come short but have all dat u listed what wil u do reject or acept
Re: Ladies What Do You Consider In A Guy Before Accepting His Proposal? by Kenneth10110(m): 10:24pm On Jun 15, 2019
ibkayee:

earning potential we have spotted one come and see them. The ones that ask for money on first dates. Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Do You Consider In A Guy Before Accepting His Proposal? by DavidEsq(m): 10:29pm On Jun 15, 2019
kevin25:
Hahahaha but some says dat money is not there problem but love let wait and see
Oga goan study ur English text books well; my eyes are hurting jare

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Do You Consider In A Guy Before Accepting His Proposal? by ibkayee(f): 10:31pm On Jun 15, 2019
Kenneth10110:
earning potential we have spotted one come and see them. The ones that ask for money on first dates. Lol
Wanting a partner with a certain earning potential means asking for money on the first date? Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Do You Consider In A Guy Before Accepting His Proposal? by kevin25(m): 10:35pm On Jun 15, 2019
DavidEsq:

Oga goan study ur English text books well; my eyes are hurting jare
English profersor i don SEE you this thread is not meant for you ok... Which university students are U taking on GS 101 and 102... And if ur not a lecturer eeh Na thundr
Re: Ladies What Do You Consider In A Guy Before Accepting His Proposal? by Kenneth10110(m): 10:46pm On Jun 15, 2019
ibkayee:

Wanting a partner with a certain earning potential means asking for money on the first date? Lol

Just investigating and you typed like one so am right
Re: Ladies What Do You Consider In A Guy Before Accepting His Proposal? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 15, 2019
ibkayee:

Actually earning potential is most important LMAO.

About na 25k naira salary you wan use send pikin go school. Barely $100.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Do You Consider In A Guy Before Accepting His Proposal? by bigpriik: 11:06pm On Jun 15, 2019
kevin25:
Ladies lets get your views atleast many guys wil learn and step up their game...what do you ladies consider before accepting a guy proposal be it marriage proposal or girlfriend proposal what and what do you consider? be sincere pls ladies!!

ma nigga I bet you will never get a straight logical answer for this from women ,this question has being asked for thousands of years but no answer. woman do not know what they want simple...
Re: Ladies What Do You Consider In A Guy Before Accepting His Proposal? by DavidEsq(m): 11:21pm On Jun 15, 2019
kevin25:
English profersor i don SEE you this thread is not meant for you ok... Which university students are U taking on GS 101 and 102... And if ur not a lecturer eeh Na thundr
"Ur".......chai.
Re: Ladies What Do You Consider In A Guy Before Accepting His Proposal? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 15, 2019
Hmm.
Re: Ladies What Do You Consider In A Guy Before Accepting His Proposal? by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 16, 2019
What attracts a dog if not sh1t. A lady will always consider the size of man's wallet before anything else. Even Oprah Winfrey won't go on a date with a poor man. grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Consider In A Guy Before Accepting His Proposal? by Lonelypacifist6: 12:06am On Jun 16, 2019
ibkayee:

Priorities come first obviously.
Re: Ladies What Do You Consider In A Guy Before Accepting His Proposal? by Nobody: 1:38am On Jun 16, 2019
ibkayee:

Kai ibk, you sound like a Nigerian.what about chemistry?
Do you guys have the same interests?

I think that should be number one. You can both talk doom, cosplay, religion, whatever it is that you both
enjoy.

Earning potential always a popular choice, but that is is relative in the sense that things can get weird if there is a significant difference in your earnings. One person's decisions may look wasteful while the others will look overly conservative
Re: Ladies What Do You Consider In A Guy Before Accepting His Proposal? by ibkayee(f): 2:00am On Jun 16, 2019
ornicus:

Kai ibk, you sound like a Nigerian.what about chemistry?
Do you guys have the same interests?

I think that should be number one. You can both talk doom, cosplay, religion, whatever it is that you both
enjoy.

Earning potential always a popular choice, but that is is relative in the sense that things can get weird if there is a significant difference in your earnings. One person's decisions may look wasteful while the others will look overly conservative
Yeah those too, I just listed the shallow things intentionally, plenty more things to consider lol
Re: Ladies What Do You Consider In A Guy Before Accepting His Proposal? by kevin25(m): 7:52am On Jun 16, 2019
God fearing? bein romantic? Six packs? Ladies come up make una tells us the truth

(1) (Reply)

WHAT YOU Need to Write a Book with a Phone — Start to Finish & Publish on Amazon / See Pre-wedding Photos Of Couple Doing Doggy Style. / See The Interestin Opinion Of Nigerian Men On Giving Head To A Woman During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.